The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taken: It’s Just Business. (2)

By The Slaver.

Rossellini headed for the bar of the Bridle suit; he could hear his Bride of a few days taking a shower. He grabbed the bottle of Maker’s Mark from the fridge behind the bar, he then grabbed some ice from the ice bucket, he plopped them in a tumbler and then filled the glass with the chilled bourbon. The ice cubes crackled as the ice chilled the alcohol. Rossellini sipped his bourbon and walked towards the balcony of the suit. He opened the sliding doors and stepped upon the balcony, enjoying the fresh air and beautiful ocean view.

Rossellini could still hear his wife taking a shower, so he paced along the wrap-around balcony of his hotel suite, keeping his eyes lowered looking at the ocean. When he reached the wall of the balcony, Rossellini looked up and noticed a young man standing on the balcony adjoining his suite. The young man lowered his trunks to enjoy the warm, captivating sun of the summer day. The young man turned to face Rossellini and smiled.

The young man smiled at Rossellini, Rossellini was sure he know the man from somewhere, but he could not remember were. The young man pulled his trunks down lower, and began to fondled his junk, Rossellini could not help but notice that clearly, the young man prided himself on the size of his package. Rossellini could hold his own, with his cock, well his wife never complained, but the young man would win the day, every time.

“Come to my suite, I have a massage for you!” The young man said. Rossellini hesitated, but he could not shake that feeling that he had seen the guy somewhere, before. With that thought in his mind Rossellini found it hard to resist the young man’s invitation. Rossellini walked back into the suite, put down the tumbler, grabbed the key card and walked towards the door of his suite, “I’m just popping out for a moment.” He shouted to his wife, who was still in the shower. Rossellini opened the door and walked down the corridor, looking for the door of the young man’s suite.

Rossellini found an open door and presumed it must be the young man’s suite. Rossellini entered the room, and found the young man standing near the sliding door of the balcony, waiting for him. But before Rossellini knew it, two men wearing black commando gear hopped out from behind the door, and assaulted Rossellini and subdued him, by covering his nose and mouth with a rag drenched in chloroform.

Rossellini’s limp body fell to the floor of the suit: ‘Mr. Smith’ walked over to Rossellini’s limp body on the floor, from where he had been standing by the sliding door of the balcony, he watch in silently, as the two men carried Rossellini’s limp body over to a laundry basket, and drop him into it; then the two men pulled the basket out of the suit, towards the service elevator. ‘Mr. Smith’ looked round the room, making sure that was no sign that anyone had been in the ‘empty’ room.

‘Mr. Smith’ left the room, locking the door behind him. As he past Rossellini’s suit’s door, it open and Rossellini’s wife’s cases were pushed out of the room on a trolley; Rossellini’s wife followed behind, she nodded to ‘Mr. Smith’ as he past. ‘Smith’ joined the two men at the service elevator. In minutes the three men had descended to the underground car park of the hotel, they pushed the basket over to a black van; the limp body of Rossellini was dumped into the back of the van. The two men climbed in the back of the van with Rossellini, ‘Mr. Smith’ got into the front of the van. Seconds later the van sped away.

An hour later at Doc’s compound, ‘Mr. Smith’ push a gurney, on which laid Rossellini, into the white tiled room. Doc entered the room behind ‘Mr. Smith’, Rossellini still out. Doc began to attach electrodes to Rossellini’s scalp and temples, ‘Mr. Smith strapped Rossellini to the gurney in the event that the chloroform wore off, before Doc got to work. When the electrodes were secured, Doc placed ear buds connected to an iPod in Rossellini’s ears; he then activated a switch on a large master control panel. Suddenly, flashes of light buzzed about Rossellini’s head, the contact points of the electrodes emitting flashes of light. The iPod began, filling Rossellini’s mind with a soft, steady voice.

As the flashes of light continued, the voice on the iPod provided Rossellini with the instructions that he would need for his new life. The process that Doc was using on Rossellini was a new one. But after hours of programming and instruction, Rossellini would seem perfectly normal to the outside world, but Rossellini would become what-ever he had been programming to be when triggered. Doc was going to show Don the results of the new process, very soon. Doc looked up just in time to see ‘Mr. Smith’ leave the room, Doc just smiled and went back to work on Rossellini.

The following morning, Saturday, Malachi, the son of a crime boss, walked out of the lobby of his condominium building in Los Angeles. He wore a red pair of bathing trunks and a shark-tooth necklace around his neck. From the lobby, Malachi slowly processed to the condominium’s pool, followed by his two disguised bodyguards. His father had insisted that Malachi have a security detail. Malachi did not see the point, but he assembled a security detail, to please his father.

The Italian stud waded into the cool blue waters of the condominium’s Olympic-sized pool, even in the pool, he wore his signature sunglasses. In the pool, Malachi kept an eye on the hotties that surrounded him like a hive of hornets. Malachi’s girlfriend sat beside the pool, a sour look on her face, she did not trust those women, Malachi or his bodyguards. Malachi saw the look on his girlfriend’s face and climbed out of the pool, and went over to her. “Leave with me now, or you’ll regret it.” The blonde bombshell threatened. Malachi lowered his sunglasses, leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “Threaten me like that again and they won’t find your body.” The blonde smiled, but quickly looked terrified. Malachi grabbed his junk and wiggled it in the blonde’s face. The fear in her eyes pleased him, Malachi took a deep breath and said, “I’m tired of your shit, get the Fuck out of here.”

The blonde realized that she had crossed the line. She jumped up and tried to assuage her man. “I’m sorry, I’m jealous of other women fawn over you.” She said as she caressed Malachi’s bare chest and kissed his nipples, each in turn. Malachi gazed at his trophy girlfriend, the 6′2″ Italian stud stepped closer, and embraced the girl, he whispered, “I know baby. This should keep you wet.” Malachi said, as he slid his hand down the front of her bathing suit, and fondled her privates. The blonde cooed; she knew better than to object, to this crude, public display.

Malachi pulled his fingers out of the Blonde’s privates, and his hand out of her bathing suit; as he ripped his fingers on the bottom of the Blonde’s bathing suit, he signed to one of his bodyguards, he grabbed the Blonde by both her wrists; and through her into the arms of the bodyguard: “Make sure she’s packed and out the apartment in half an hour, like I said I’m tired of her shit.” The bodyguard pulled the Blonde away, begging and pleading. Malachi adjusted his sunglasses, and waded back into the pool.

When Malachi retuned back to his top floor apartment later in the day, all trace of the Blonde were gone: Malachi smiled at his two bodyguards, “How about a drink for all three of us, and then I’ll order pussy for us all for the whole afternoon?” The two bodyguards nodded yes, one of the bodyguards walked to the bar, he inspected a bottle of liquor, nodded and smiled, the seal was still intact. He put ice in three glasses, cracked open the seal on the bottle of liquor, and poured out three glasses, one for each for them.

The bodyguard handed round the glasses of liquor: the three men raised their glass in a toast, and began to drink. As soon as Malachi and the two bodyguards had finished their drinks, one by one, the threesome fell to the floor unconscious. From the bathroom exited ‘Mr. Smith’ and a group of men wearing black camouflage fatigues. Two of the men grabbed Malachi, and dumped him in a wheeled basket; ‘Mr. Smith’ and the two men pushed the basket out of the apartment, leaving the others to deal with the bodyguards.

‘Mr. Smith’ stood in the white tiled room at Doc’s compound: and watched as Doc started the new process on Malachi. Once the process had started, both ‘Mr. Smith’ and Doc moved over to Rossellini, who was still bound to a gurney being processed: Rossellini’s cock tented his black jockstrap to the limit. Doc knew that it was time for the syringe of his drug mixture, to complete the process. Doc smiled as he injected the syringe into Rossellini’s erect cock “There you go, Bitch, almost done!” He whispered to Rossellini, as he and ‘Mr. Smith watched Rossellini experience an orgasm, cum oozing from his erect cock, and soaked into the jockstrap. ‘Mr. Smith’ nodded to Doc, and left the room.

That night it was a full moon; the moon shone down onto the flat calm sea. On the deck of a small boat, ‘Mr. Smith’ stood and watch as Malachi’s two bodyguards, now conscious: but both men were gaged with ball-gags in their mouths, their hands were cuffed behind their backs, they were naked, and their feet were encased in large blocks of cement, chain was wrapped around the men’s leg from the top of the blocks of cement to the men’s knees; were placed on the edge of the boats deck.

The two bodyguard were trying to shout loudly into their gags, they both knew what was about to happen! ‘Mr. Smith’ nodded, and one by one, the two bodyguards were pushed over the side of the boat, into the sea. ‘Mr. Smith’ watched as the men sank below the surface of the water: and as the bubbles from their mouths stopped and disappeared from the surface of the water. ‘Mr. Smith’ lifted a hand, a motor started, and the boat headed back to port.

Early Sunday morning, the Italian jock exited his cheap East Side apartment, and headed for the parking lot where he stored his vehicle overnight. The jock intended to head to gym for an all morning work-out, and then back for the evening game. The jock did not notice the van parked outside his building.

“Yeah. That’s our man.” ‘Mr. Smith’ said. The driver of the van followed the jock into the parking lot. Before the jock reached his vehicle, two men in the rear of the van jump out and abducted the jock, using a potent dose of chloroform to subdue him and render him unconscious. They hauled him into the van and sped out of the garage. As the van pulled away, ‘Mr. Smith’ grabbed his cell phone to place a call. “Yeah. All done. Okay. Twenty minutes.”

Twenty minutes later. The jock was delivered to the compound, and Doc had begun to process him.

Weeks later in his study, Don Giuliano and ‘Mr. Smith’ were watching on a Lap-top as Cellini a problem, a 5.7 million problem was totally fucked into sexual slavery, for the rest of his life, by his Master. Don Giuliano smiled, not only had Cellini been removed, but Don Giuliano had retrieved all of the 5.7 million from Cellini’s off-shore accounts. Don Giuliano turned and looked at ‘Mr. Smith’, “It’s just business, you know!” Don Giuliano said to ‘Mr. Smith’, smiling. “But you must admit that Doc is very good at his job, don’t you think?” Giuliano asked ‘Mr. Smith’ as he turned back to watch the Lap-top, again. ‘Mr. Smith’ was about too reply; when his cell rung, he answered it.

‘Mr. Smith’ froze, his eyes glazed over, and his face took on an blank, empty looked. He did not speak, but just listened to the voice on the other end of the call, the call ended. ‘Mr. Smith’ slipped his cell into a pocket, and moved behind Don Giuliano’s chair; then he sprang. ‘Mr. Smith’ wrapped one of his large arms around Don Giuliano’s neck; in a Sleeper-hold, and applied pressure. Giuliano did not stand a chance; as he struggled to break free from the tight Sleeper-hold, a great blackness rushed into his mind, after only a few seconds of pressure Don Giuliano fell unconscious. ‘Mr. Smith’ let the unconscious Don slump in the chair.

‘Mr. Smith’ then left the study, but returned after a few minutes pushing a wheelchair; he stopped by the desk, and removed from the seat of the wheelchair, some leather restraint straps, and a ball gag, ‘Smith’ placed them on the desk. And then went to work quickly, he placed the unconscious Don Giuliano in the wheelchair: ‘Mr. Smith’ them forced the ball gag into Giuliano’s mouth, and tied it tightly in place behind Giuliano’s head, then using the leather restraint straps, ‘Smith’ bound Giuliano’s arms to the arms of the wheelchair. His work finished, ‘Mr. Smith’ stepped back from the wheelchair he pulled out his cell, and took a snap of the unconscious Don in the wheelchair.

Then ‘Mr. Smith’ made a call, “Yes, Sire. It’s done…..I’ll be at the compound in ten.” ‘Mr. Smith’ sent the snap and ended the call. ‘Mr. Smith’ pushed the wheelchair out of the study, and down several disused back passages of the mansion, to a back entrance. ‘Smith’ pushed the wheelchair through the door, outside. Parked a short way from the back entrance, stood a black Transit van: its back doors were open, and the ramp was pulled down. The wheelchair was pushed up the ramp into the van: metal restraints were used to securely mix the wheelchair too the floor of the van. ‘Smith’ jumped out of the van , pulled up the ramp, and slammed the doors shut; then he climbed into the front of the van. A few seconds later, and the van pulled away.

The moon shone down on the black van, as it drove into the under-ground multi-vehicle garage of Doc’s compound. As the garage doors closed behind the van, ‘Mr. Smith’ got out of the van, and walked round to its back, he open the back doors, pulled out the ramp, and climbed inside. ‘Smith’ after un-securing the wheelchair from the metal restraints, pushed the chair out of the back of the van. Don Giuliano had started to come round. But ‘Mr. Smith’ showed no concern for his ‘boss’ as he pushed the wheelchair towards the elevator in the corner of the garage. He stopped by the elevator doors, he then opened the horizontal doors of the elevator and wheeled in the wheelchair. He then closed the doors and navigated the elevator down to a level above the bottom level of the many floors under the compound.

When the elevator, reach its floor, the doors opened. ‘Mr. Smith’ pushed the chair out of the elevator and down a brightly lit passage way, on ever side of the passage, barred doors, like prison cell doors could be seen. ‘Mr. Smith’ pushed the wheelchair to an open door at the end of the passage; as they got nearer, the now conscious Dom Giuliano could see movement in the room. As they stopped at the open door, Giuliano let out a muffled cry of shock at what he saw going on in the room: and what he saw was.

Doc, dressed only in a pair of dress-suit pants, had one of his arm halfway up Rossellini’s (Who was Don Giuliano’s new son in law) ass, Rossellini’s sweaty, muscular frame hung in a slung hanging from the ceiling of the room. ‘Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck me Master, please Sir!’ Rossellini screamed in mind-fucked ecstasy, tossing his sweat-covered shaved hair from side to side, his hair had been shaved off a few hours after Doc had finished processing him. Rossellini’s once handsome Italian features now had a dopey, unintelligent look to them; that degraded his face to the point where he looked like something of sub-human intellect. ‘Come for me Rossellini, you brain-dead hypno-whore!’ Doc growled harshly and without warning he violently slammed his fist deeper into Rossellini’s whole.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!’ Don son in law moaned, his eyes rolled up into his head and his eyelids fluttered in response to the pounding and rough reaming his ass was getting before his body spammed violently in the sling. Below him, his now permently caged cock exploded with cum, splattering and dribbling Cum down onto the floor beneath the sling. Rossellini went totally limp, having temporarily passed out from the fisting of his arse, and the force of his orgasm.

“Bring him in, now” Doc said in amusement to ‘Mr. Smith’ as he pulled his fist from the limp Rossellini’s whole with an audible, wet “plop!” A low moan issued from the unconscious Rossellini causing Doc to laugh. ‘Mr. Smith’ pushed the wheelchair into the room. And stopped in front of Doc. Don Giuliano looked from Doc to the unconscious Rossellini and back again. Don Giuliano wanted to say, “What the fuck, is going on here. And what the fuck had you done to my son in law, Rossellini?” But because of the gag in his mouth, anything that Don Giuliano tried to say was muffled, and incoherent.

Doc smiled at Don Giuliano, and held up a hand to silent his incoherent muffled sounds. “I will tell you everything, but first there is something else I must see to first!” Doc said, and pointed to the far side of the room, Don Giuliano turned his head to see where Doc was pointing; even louder muffled, and incoherent sounds could be heard from Don Giuliano when he saw what Doc was pointing at. Kneeling on the floor, naked, was Malachi Don Giuliano’s oldest Son. And just like Rossellini, Malachi’s handsome Italian features had a dopey, unintelligent look on them; that degraded his face to the point where he, too, looked like something of sub-human intellect. Don Giuliano let out a loud, but muffled and incoherent cry of protest, and threats. Doc took no notice; he stopped by the table by which Malachi knelt on the floor. Doc pulled down the zipper in his pants, and his cock fell free.

Doc stepped in front of Malachi, without being told Malachi opened his mouth: and Doc slid his semi-hard cock into Malachi’s warm, wet mouth, Malachi’s velvet tongue gave Doc a thrill, as he face-fucked the 26-year. He shoved his cock deeper and deeper in the Malachi’s mouth, making sure that Malachi deep-throated his 9″ cock down to the base of his shaft. Minutes, after minutes Doc bobbed his cock in and out of Malachi’s willing mouth: Doc kept face-fucking Malachi until he climaxed, ounces of his cum sliding down Malachi’s throat, Malachi did not waste a drop, without being told swallowed it all!

Doc’s cock, still hard, demanded more service. He ordered Malachi to kneel on all-fours. Doc grabbed some lube from table; he then spread the clear gel upon Malachi’s buttocks and whole. Don Giuliano’s muffled screams could still be heard. Doc then fingered Malachi prompting a moan. “Feels good, Bitch.” He asked. “Yess, Sire. Feels good!” Malachi moaned, breathlessly. Doc then slid two of his fingers into Malachi’s whole and wiggled his fingers around in Malachi’s whole. Doc was prepping Malachi’s whole for the inevitable. After greasing his rod, Doc thrust his cock, deep into Malachi’s asshole. “FUCK!! Sire, that hurts.” Cried Malachi, “Yes, Bitch. That’s pain. Pain is the only sexual pleasure; you’ll have from now on.” Doc insisted. “You like that feeling of pain, does it give you pleasure?”

“Yes, Sire.” Malachi moaned, as waves of painful pleasure filled his ass and massaged his prostate. Malachi felt his dick trying to get hard in its plastic cock-cage: Malachi felt yell another painful pleasure, as the spikes inside the cage, bit into his hardening cock. All Don Giuliano could do was watch as Doc ploughed into his son’s ass. “That’s it, little Bitch. Become what you were meant to be, forget about pussy. You are now a Pussy Bitch, you are here to serve cock, understand, Pussy Bitch.” Doc said. “Yes. Pussy Bitch.” Malachi said. Before long, Doc slid his cock out of Malachi’s ass and stroked his cock to orgasm, blasting a load of creamy goo that landed upon Malachi’s buttocks, Malachi, the young stud, soon bust his nut, splattering and dribbling Cum down onto the floor beneath him.

Doc left Malachi on his all-fours, Doc turn away from Malachi and walked back to Don Giuliano bound to the wheelchair; Doc’s cock still hung out the front of his pants, he stood in front of Don Giuliano. ‘Mr. Smith’ just stood, silently behind the wheelchair. “I had nothing against you, personally. Just it’s just business, you have it, and I want it!” More muffled, and incoherent protests, came from Giuliano. Doc took no notice, he pointed to ‘Mr. Smith.’ standing behind Giuliano. “Now I’m sure, you’re wondering about ‘Mr. Smith’, and why he’s helping me? Well he’s not, helping me willingly, that is. I prosed him to serve me months ago, slowly during each visit he made here!”

“And you want to know something else?” Doc said, but did not wait for an answer, “All the time ‘Mr. Smith’ was researching into Cellini’s background for you, he also collected, your son Malachi, your son in law Rossellini, and an Italian jock, for me, to prose. I took complete control of ‘Smith’ on his last visit here with Cellini, I also caged his cock, his Italian sausage, will never be used to fuck, for the rest of his live. A few simple triggers, is all it now takes for him to serve, without question! ” The muffled, and incoherent sounds from Don Giuliano, had died down some.

“Your daughter never wanted to marry him! But it was a case of what Don Giuliano wanted, Don Giuliano got!” Doc said pointing to Rossellini, who was still hanging in the sling; “And you know what she did, she made a deal with me. She would marry Rossellini, and keep him happy, sexually for a few days after the wedding. After which, Rossellini would be removed, and replaced.” A moan was heard from Rossellini, Doc smiled and carried on. “Rossellini’s replacement was that Italian jock: as luck would have it that jock had been fucking your daughter, senseless for months. So he was collected and prosed. He has been made dumber than he was, which wasn’t hard to do, and he was programmed to have a total love and desire for your daughter; in his now dimer state, he fucks your daughter whenever she wants . Oh, and he also offers his whole to the bodyguards!”

Don Giuliano had become silent, he just stared at Doc; “As for your son?” Doc said. “Well, as you know I am Gay. And I’ve longed after both his whole, from a far, for as long as I’ve worked for you. I had to have him. So I took him, he and Rossellini are mine, now. Also, with him now serving me, he can’t asked questions, or make trouble when I take over!” A silent fell over the room, when Doc had finally finished speaking. Doc smiled at Don Giuliano, he reached forwards, and removed the gag from Don Giuliano’s mouth; the gag was thrown onto the table.

Somehow Don Giuliano had managed to break free from the restraints holding him in the wheelchair, with a cry of “Fuck you arse-whole!” He made to attack Doc, but ‘Mr. Smith’ grabbed Don Giuliano from behind and applied pressure and soon he had Don Giuliano’s arm in a lock, ‘Mr. Smith’ pulled out a set of cuffs from his jacket pocket and soon had Don Giuliano’s hands secured and locked behind his back, Doc picked up the ball gag and shoved it back into Don Giuliano’s mouth.

“I think not, Don Giuliano!” Doc laughed as he yanked Don Giuliano to the edge of the table so he was now bent over it. ‘Mr. Smith just stood by with drool running from his mouth, watching. Doc then yanked Don Giuliano’s pants and underwear down with one yank and Doc then spat on his throbbing cock. Violently Don Giuliano screamed into the ball gag as he felt Doc’s cock head being forced into his whole, Doc’s cock head pierced him and forced his arse wide open. Doc shoved his dick all the way in and then pulled it out and then thrust right back in, Doc starting to rape the Don.

“The only use I have for you from now on is as my fuck toy, you will remain head of the family, but I will control it through you.” Doc then started to slow his thrusts, he pulled almost all the way out of Giuliano, then he thrust back in, and started to fuck Don Giuliano hard again, going even deeper, “You seem to like being rapped, I think. You’ll like being my bitch?”

Don Giuliano screamed into his ball gag, he tried to buck and get Doc off him but he was held down by Doc and ‘Mr. Smith’s’ strong hands. Don Giuliano felt his whole being rapped, Doc’s cock was rubbing against his prostate and his dick had gotten half hard and was leaking pre-cum as he was getting raped.

“Your gonna learn to love this sort of sex, and serving me, so don’t worry Bitch.” Doc laughed, “You will always remember this moment, how I conquered you, turned you into my fuck-toy, how I now control you and the family. You will always remember these things, even after your ‘VISIT’ to the compound. But you won’t be able to do a thing about it, and you will be unable to not do just as I say.” Doc felt his cock begin to swell even more, his ball began to churn and raise up, suddenly his cum shot deep in Don Giuliano’s arse.

Doc pulled his cock out of Don Giuliano’s arse, and ordered ‘Mr. Smith’ to kneel before him; and Doc shoved his dick in his mouth so he could clean it. The Room was soon filled with slurping, and sucking sounds as ‘Mr. Smith’ worked on Doc’s cock: and also the cries and screams into the ball gag from Don Giuliano who lay on the desk, shaking after his rape. Doc pulled his cleaned cock out of ‘Mr. Smith’s’ mouth, and pushed it back in his pants; ‘Mr. Smith’ remained on his knees.

Doc jerked Don Giuliano up by his hair so he was standing, the Doc pulled out a syringe and shoved it into Don Giuliano’s neck and pushed down the plunger. He guided Don Giuliano, back into the wheelchair as he collapsed, unconscious. “Well, it’s like I said. It’s just business.” Said Doc as he run his hand over ‘Mr. Smith’s’ shaved bald head, the feeling of the bald, smooth skin, made Doc’s cock twitch, and leak slightly.