The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taken: It’s Just Business. (1)

By The Slaver.

The room was dark, with just five candles illuminating odd corners. A dark figure shuffled around the dark room, lighting a candelabra on a table in the middle of the room, immediately casting a series of huge shadowy versions of himself on the walls behind him. Wherever he move, for it was a man, briefly enlightened areas of panelled wall become covered in shadows again, giving the whole room a rather Gothic feel. As the figure, an English butler, finished lighting the last candle, he glanced over to the wall directly behind the head of the table, on which the lit candelabra stood. “Will that be all, Sire?” He asked in cultured English tones. “Yes!” Came the reply, the voice seemed to came from nowhere, yet everywhere.

The butler was actually looking at a bizarre piece of Modem Art that adorned the wall, but the Modem Art certainly wasn’t responsible for the reply. “Very good, Sire. And when shall I return?” Asked the butler, “You won’t, you will remain, and attend the meeting. Now, stand to one side, the others will be arriving shorty!” The butler bowed to his unseen Boss; as he straightened up his jacket fell open, and his two guns in their holsters could be seen. The butler straightened the chairs around the table, and then moved to one side, to wait. After a few seconds, a series of sections in the four brick walls of the room rotated on hidden hinges, regular spaces could now be seen behind the open sections of wall, within each space stood a tall, well-built man, dressed in well-tailored suits, they all had well cropped, or buzzed hair, on their heads, and each men held a cigar in his hand.

One of the men stepped into the room, and over to one of the chair, “The South Lodge representative is here!” He said, sitting in the chair. Another person moved in from an opposite section of wall. “The Dark Peaks Lodge representative is here” The man said sitting down in a chair. “The West Lodge representative is here!” Said another guy as it sat down. “The Blue Moon lodge representative is here!” Said yet another man, “The North Lodge representative is here!” Said the last but, one figure. “The South Lodge representative is here!” Said the final figure, the five representatives turned in their seats and looked at the empty chair at the top of the table, behind which the bizarre piece of Modem Art that adorned the wall, swung inwards on hidden hinges; as a large, well-built figure, over 6′1″ tall, and also dressed in a well-tailored suit stepped through the opening in the wall.

“Gentlemen, I hope you will keep this meeting brief, as you know today is my daughter’s wedding day. My daughter and I have to be at the church in just less than two hours, so.” The figure said siting down, “Yes of cause Don Giuliano!” Came the reply, Don Giuliano Head of the Five Criminal Lodges, one of the larges, and powerful ‘family’s’ in the country, nodded his thank, but did not speak. The meeting was keep brief, and within half an hour Don Giuliano was about to bring the meeting to a close, when The Blue Moon lodge representative raised his hand, and said in a low, soft voice, “I am sorry Don Giuliano, but there is a matter, that cannot wait!” Don Giuliano and the other lodge representatives looked at him, “And what is so important, that it could not wait?” Said Don Giuliano in a hard voice, the representative gulped and then carried on. “Someone has been skimming off money from one of our front companies, the Gielgud Office Building, that’s under my control!”

“And if it’s under your control, then why aren’t you dealing with it?” Asked Don Giuliano in an even harder tone, The Blue Moon lodge representative gulped again, and then continued talking, “Well, normally I would, but as the amount taken is 5.7 million, I thought that I should bring the matter to your attention, Don Giuliano!” Don Giuliano could not find fault with that thinking. “Yes of cause, you have done the right thing. After the wedding I will deal with this person. By the way, what’s his name?” The Blue Moon lodge representative looked up and said, “They name is Cellini, John Cellini!” Don Giuliano nodded his head.

“And now gentlemen I think that that is all. So gentlemen I suggest that you all go and find your wife’s’ and make your way to the church.” Don Giuliano said standing up he turned to the butler and said, “Carrington, please tell ‘Mr. Smith’ that I want to see him, straight after my daughter has left on her Honeymoon. And also Carrington after that will you look after those guests that aren’t going to the church.” The butler nodded his head, as he moved towards the rooms double doors, and throw them open, so that Don Giuliano and the representatives could leave the room.

Bright summer sunlight flooded into the room, as the door opened: The Five Lodges had been having these sorts of Cloak & Dagger meetings for over 120 years, so they weren’t going to stop how. As everyone began to move out of the room, Don Giuliano said “Oh, and Tomas!” The Blue Moon lodge representative turned round: a look a terror on his face, Don Giuliano did not need to finish the sentence.

1am in the morning, and the last of the wedding guests were leaving, Don Giuliano was sitting at his desk in his study: when there was a knock on the door, and a large built man, with a military bearing, and head shaved bald entered the study, the suit he wore clung to his body. “Ah, ‘Mr. Smith’” Don Giuliano said, (Smith was not the guy’s real name!) “I have a job for you, well two in fact.” ‘Mr. Smith’ lit a cigar, blows out a cloud of smoke, and sat down in a chair, in front of the desk.

“The first job is to find out everything you can about one John Cellini, he was been a naughty boy, to the tune of 5.7 million, the second job is, Tomas, The Blue Moon lodge representative has displeased me, greatly, so he is moving to a new position in the organisation, the star of the grave yard shift, at the sling and fist club. You will see too it that he get all the help he needs to settle into the job.” After a few seconds, ‘Mr, Smith’ nodded his head, and said “Yes, Sire. Will that be all, Sire?” Don Giuliano was silent for a moment, before he said simple; “Yes, that will be all for now, I think!” Don Giuliano said, ‘Mr. Smith’ stood up, drew on his cigar again, blow out another cloud of smoke, nodded to Don Giuliano, and left the study.

Three weeks later, Don Giuliano, and Mr. Smith stood on the steps at the front of Don Giuliano’s Mansion, Don Giuliano had just finished reading the comprehensive report ‘Mr. Smith’ had provided on Cellini: Don Giuliano closed the report and looked at ‘Mr. Smith’. “A very good report my friend. I think going by this report that Cellini must be dealt with as soon as possible.” Don Giuliano and ‘Mr. Smith’ had started down the steps, “I think that Cellini should pay a ‘VISIT’ to Doc’s Compound, as soon as possible!” ‘Mr. Smith nodded that he agreed with what Don Giuliano was saying; then ‘Mr. Smith’ said, “Yes I agree with you, Sire. This weekend would be the best time, as Cellini has to be brought here to L.A for his ‘VISIT’.” As Don Giuliano climbed into his limousine, he turned to ‘Mr. Smith’ and said to him. “Then see to it!” With that Don Giuliano closed the limousine’s door, and it drove away.

Friday night, and a black van was parked in the service alley behind the office building were Cellini worked. All the men in the van, were dressed in black commando gear, they waited patiently until their target exited the office building. At 8:35pm, Cellini exited the office building by a back entrance, and walked down the dimly lit alley. Before he knew it, four men, all wearing black commando gear jumped out of the back of the black van, assaulted Cellini and subdued him: by covering his nose and mouth with a rag drenched in chloroform. The men carried Cellini’s limp body into the black van and hurried away, the whole attack was not detected by anyone.

‘Mr. Smith’ siting in the front seat of the van texted ‘Don Giuliano “ETA 2100. Hours” When ‘Mr. Smith read the reply, he said to the driver, “The private Airfield, outside of the city. Jet is waiting.” The driver hurried down the city streets; the then drove south, towards the airstrip where the private jet awaited them and the parcel. While on rout to the private Airstrip; the unconscious Cellini was stripped and placed in a body bag.

By 5:30am, the next day, the private jet arrived at another private airport outside Los Angeles: by the time ‘Mr. Smith’ and his men wearing black commando gear arrived in Los Angeles, they had donned suits and ties; they carried the body bag, disguised as a golf bag carrier, to an waiting limousine, and drove away. Mr. Smith’ and his men drove towards the Doc’s compound in the desert outside of Los Angeles. When the limousine reached the compound, it drove into the under-ground multi-vehicle garage. As the garage doors closed behind the limousine, ‘Mr. Smith’ texted Don Giuliano to let him know they had arrival.

Once the garage doors had closed, ‘Mr. Smith’ dismissed his men, but ordered them to wait in the limousine until he returned. With that, ‘Mr. Smith’ carried the body bag out of the limousine and placed it on a hospital gurney. ‘Mr. Smith’ heard a banging noise behind him; he turned around and saw his men banging on the locked doors of the limousine, trying to get escape, as a cloud of white gas filled the car: within seconds they were all unconscious.

‘Mr. Smith’ showed no concern for his men, he turn round and then pushed the gurney towards the corner of the garage. He stopped by the elevator doors in the corner. He opened the horizontal doors of the elevator and wheeled in the hospital gurney. As ‘Mr. Smith’ turned round, he could see out into the garage: men in rubber-suits and gas-masks were removing the unconscious men from the car, and dumped them in a wheeled laundry basket. As the basket was wheeled away, ‘Mr. Smith sent a text to Don Giuliano, which said. “Help been taken care of. Five new GLORY HOLE workers in two days.” He then closed the doors and navigated the elevator down to the bottom level of the many floors under the compound.

The elevator doors opened, and ‘Mr. Smith’ wheeled the gurney into a white tiled room, which was lit with a harsh white light. He opened the body bag and gently removed the unconscious Cellini from the body bag: the guy soon laid naked, save for his bright yellow Armani budgie smugglers, bound to the gurney. ‘Mr. Smith’ had just finished, when a guy much younger than him entered the room, this was Doc; and he looked just like a ‘TWINK’, but as ‘Mr Smith’ knew looks can be deceiving. Doc was one of the brightest people that worked for Don Giuliano.

Shortly after coming to work for Don Giuliano, Doc told him that in this day and age, that murder was bad for business, through science, Doc proved to Don Giuliano the cost-effective means of resolving and dealing with problems that cropped up: take problem, wipe and fuck with his memory, then sell him into sexual slavery; the science could not be reverse once it was done, but it was a win, win situation for Don Giuliano, the problem was removed, and the Don got a six figure some from the sale.

‘Mr. Smith’ just nodded to Doc, there was something about Doc that put ‘Mr. Smith’ on edge; he walked over to a chair on the far side of the room and sat down, he pulled out his IPod slipped in the Earbuds, and sat listening to his IPod. Doc wheeled a metal trolley upon which there was what looked like an EKG machine next to Cellini. Then Doc began to attach the EKG’s adhesive metal connectors to Cellini’s chest, arms, and legs, a thin metal rod was slid into Cellini’s whole; Doc then connected the EKG contacts to the adhesive connectors and the metal rod. Next Doc prepped Cellini’s arm with hydrogen peroxide, disinfecting the area where he would inject into Cellini’s arm.

Doc picked up a syringe and injected its contents into Cellini. With-in minutes, Cellini’s body began to convulse. Doc activated the EKG device. In addition to monitoring heart rate and blood pressure, Cellini’s body and whole would experience a continuous series of electrical impulses that interacted with the programme he was soon too receive? Doc then placed a helmet upon the crown of Cellini’s head. Once the helmet was secured in place, Doc flicked a couple of switches. Suddenly, Cellini’s body convulsed wildly, his restrained arms and limbs flailing, his muscles in spasm, his mind reeling from the chemical surge of endorphins, adrenaline, and Doc’s special mix of herbs and drugs, that had been in the syringe.

Doc left Cellini to the effects of the chemical that he had been injected with; and moved over to ‘Mr. Smith. Doc stood in front of ‘Mr. Smith’, looking down at him; he smiled at ‘Mr. Smith’ as he saw that he was sound asleep, with the iPod still playing. Doc moved back to Cellini. When Doc got back to Cellini, his cock had tented his bright yellow Armani budgie smugglers, to the limit, Giuliano knew that it was time for the final syringe. “We’re almost done!” Doc whispered to Cellini, as he injected a syringe straight into Cellini’s erection, seconds later, he watched Cellini experience an orgasm, cum oozing from his erect cock, and soaked into his budgie smugglers.

‘Mr. Smith’ woke with a start, it seem that he had fell asleep, he shook his head to clear it, he stood up. As he did so, ‘Mr. Smith’ grabbed the bulge in his pant, and adjusted the Steelwerks, Necromancer chastity device encasing his junk, though the pants. Doc smiled as he saw this but said nothing. As ‘Mr. Smith’ walked over to Doc, he could feel the device’s lock in metal Urethra Tub in his dick. When ‘Mr. Smith’ got to the gurney, Cellini was now standing by the gurney, now completely naked, his eyes glazed over and closed, his head on his chest. “He’s ready then?” ‘Mr. Smith’ asked, adjusting his encased junk again. “Yes!” Replied Doc, handing him a box, ‘Mr. Smith’ took the box.

“You know the Drill be now?” Doc said, “Get him back to his own apartment, and leave him on his couch. By Friday he’ll be ready!” ‘Mr. Smith nodded in reply and led the entranced Cellini from the room, Doc just smiled.

Monday morning, Cellini woke up, naked, on the couch in the living area of his apartment; there was no sign of his clothes. He grunted and sat up, Cellini was a bit freaked out, this was absurd. He couldn’t even remember what had happened to him. But moreover, he was completely naked, and totally confused! He stood up and walked into the bedroom, on his bed he saw an iPod, it looked just like his own, without even thinking Cellini slid the earbuds into his ears and started the iPod; a voice filled Cellini’s mind and head.

“Relax, Bitch. It’s time to close your eyes and listen to my voice.” Cellini closed his eyes and listened to the iPod. “Good, Bitch. You feel relaxed, dreamy, and calm. Listening to this voice makes you so weak, so obedient, so aroused. You love this feeling. Listening to this voice makes you so aroused. Feeling aroused makes your mind dizzy and docile. It’s so easy to obey when your mind is dizzy and docile.”

“Feeling aroused makes you want to listen more, to fall deeper and deeper under my control. You love this feeling. It makes you aroused. You are falling deeper and deeper under my control the more aroused you become.”

Cellini felt his body becoming more aroused, his cock tingling, his balls churning. “The voice arouses you. Your arousal makes you surrender to me. Deeper and deeper you go. You are now hypnotized. Hypnotized, and aroused. Hypnotized, and aroused. You are falling deeper, and deeper under my control. Your body tingles. You’re feeling sleepy and blank. Touch yourself. Let your fingers tease your body!”

Cellini stood in the middle of his bedroom, stroking his cock, all the while listening to the voice on the iPod. With every stroke of his cock, Cellini became more and more aroused. As Cellini stroked his cock, the voice flooded Cellini’s mind, arousing him even more. “You feel so relaxed, warm, and vacant. You love to stroke your cock. You are so deep under a trance now. You are hypnotized, aroused, sedated, owned, and obedient.”

Cellini stroked his cock faster and faster. “Now, Cellini, lay on the bed, lift your legs, and slide two of your fingers into your little whole.” Cellini stopped jerking-off got on the bed and shoved two of his fingers into his anus. “Your fingers are sliding in and out. Good little obedient, Bitch. Your fingers move faster and faster the deeper you fall. Your fingers slide faster as you go deeper and deeper. Faster and faster as you fall deeper and deeper. Your fingers fill your whole, deeper, deeper, deeper. You feel the pressure mounting. Your legs tremble. Your breathing is heavy. Deeper and deeper. Your fingers aren’t enough. Find the toy and the lube. Hypnotized. Aroused. Deeper and deeper. Aroused. Deeper and deeper.”

Cellini sensed his cock getting harder and harder. On the nightstand by the bed, Cellini found a 12″ long, black, silicone prostate massage toy and lube, Cellini spread the clear lube on the toy, and slid the ribbed, 12″ long toy into his anus, massaging his inners. His cock demanded pleasure, but the voice demanded ass play, as he fell deeper and deeper into trance. “Now, stroke your cock, Bitch. Feel that tingle all over your body. Hypnotized. Aroused. Deeper and deeper. Aroused. Deeper and deeper. Your hand pumps faster and faster. Aroused. Deeper and deeper. Faster and faster. Deeper and Deeper.” Cellini resumed his stroking, faster and faster and faster. “Faster.”, the voice ordered. Cellini pumped his palm faster and faster, but could not hold out any longer. His body wanted climax. “Now, Bitch. Cum.”

Cellini’s cock showered a spray of cum, drizzling upon his groin, his testicles and his groin. His spent cock stood proud as cum oozed from his cock, slithering down his vein-lined cock, towards his taint and his toy-filled arse-whole. “Good Bitch. Deeper and deeper.” Cellini closed his eyes, and fell unconscious, as his cum dried and crusted upon his taut physique.

Sometime later; Cellini opened his eyes, he was still lying on the bed, but someone (‘Mr. Smith’) had come into the apartment, cleaned him up, and had removed the silicone prostate massager from his whole, but the ear-buds connected to the IPod were still in his ears. Suddenly, Cellini could hear the voice, again. “There’s a toy in the night stand. Take it out, grease it up with the lube in the nightstand and slide it in your butt and keep it in all day. Put on the black Leather jock strap that’s also in the nightstand. Deeper and deeper. Just remember: relax. Stay calm, relax and obey.”

The voice ended. Cellini stared at the nightstand; he found the 15″ beer-can, doubled-bumped butt plug, lube and the black Leather jockstrap in the nightstand. He lubed the butt plug and slowly inserted the toy into his ass. He grimaced as he negotiated the size of the doubled-bumped butt plug into his whole, then Cellini donned the black Leather jock strap, then he took off the IPod. Cellini did not know why, but he decided to have a sickie off from his day job. And go to the gym, going to the gym was something that he would never have done, before! After he had phoned in sick, Cellini dressed in so tight compression exercise gear he found in his closet, fixed and eat breakfast and picked up the iPod, then he headed out to the gym. Friday night, and Jason was at the gym, as he had been for the last five day. Jason now spent most of his time now at the gym, having lost his job, because of all the times he had phoned in sick over the past five day: and having been seen working out at the gym, by his new boss, after he had called in sick. Jason paused for a moment to rest, to catch his breath, and to adjust the iPod’s ear-buds in his ears. His muscles ached after the long gruelling workout, but he knew he had another forty minutes. Jason quickly resumed his deadlifts.

Jason had finished his work out, this late at night, although the gym was open 24/6, the main part of the gym was empty. Jason heard someone enter the room; Jason looked up, and saw a tall, imposing, bearded man, older than him: the man was probably more closer to Jason’s father’s age, staring at him. Years had not robed the man of his handsome looks, thought Jason. The man walked into the middle of the room, and stopped beside the exercise benches. And without thinking, Jason moved nearer to the man, the iPod fell to the floor, forgotten.

Jason’s Master had arrived, and soon Jason would be his total, mindless, sex-toy, with only two purposes in his life; to obey, and to serve. Master dropped the bag he was carrying, and stripped out of his exercise gear. Jason had by now reached the guy; Jason stood in front of Master, staring straight ahead, drool running out the sides of his mouth. For several minutes, Master just stood looking his slave over; and then Master just said one word to Jason, “Bitch” Master said in a soft, but forceful voice.

At once, Cellini stripped off his compression gear and knelt on one of the exercise benches, arse raised in the air. Master pulled the plug out of Cellini’s whole, he grabbed some lube and began to fuck Cellini in his arse; Master pumped and ploughed into Cellini’s boy box. “Good little Bitch.” Master said to Cellini as he fucked him senseless. “Fuck me, Master. Fuck me hard.” Cellini shouted, like the little bitch Master had made him. Master fucked Cellini to the brink of orgasm.

Master then pulled his cock out of Cellini’s whole, and wiggled it near Cellini’s mouth. “Beg for them.” Master said. “I want you’re Cock, and you’re Cum, Master.” Cellini whimpered. “Beg for them, I said Bitch.” Master demanded. “Please, Master. I want you’re Cock, and you’re Cum. Please, Master, let me have you’re Cock, and Cum. I need them, Master. Please.” Cellini begged. “Suck me and you can have both, Cock and Cum.” Master said. Cellini swallowed Master’s cock in an instant; he mouth-massaged Master’s erect, fleshy, throbbing member.

Master moaned, grunted and breathed heavily until finally he could not hold back, any longer. Master grabbed hold of Cellini’s head, and held Cellini on his cock; then Master busted his nut down Cellini’s throat. “Swallow, Bitch. Swallow every drop, Bitch.” Master ordered, “Thank you, Master.” Cellini mumbled around the dick that still filled his mouth, as he swallowed every drop of his Master’s goo. “You’re welcome, Bitch.” Master replied, with a smile, as he pulled his cock from Cellini’s mouth. Master then touched Cellini on his forehead; Cellini fell unconscious onto the bench.

In his study, Don Giuliano and ‘Mr. Smith’ watched on a Lap-top as Cellini was totally fucked into sexual slavery, for the rest of his life, by his Master. Don Giuliano smiled, not only had Cellini been removed, but Don Giuliano had retrieved all of the 5.7 million from Cellini’s off-shore accounts. Also Tomas had been removed and trained for his new role at the Sling and Fist club, and the five new Glory Whole workers had worked out well as well. “It’s just business!” Don Giuliano said to ‘Mr. Smith’.