The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

T.G.I.F.

This story was created in response to the writing challenge posted last month by S.B. in the MCGarden’s ‘Sinful Blessings’ contest. The guidelines for this were that it be a story focusing on a specific ‘sin’ or ‘blessing’ and the chaos wreaked because of it. While the religious context wasn’t specifically mentioned, I decided to go with it, and give it my own unique spin...

Arthur Swenson yawned and stretched, slipping out of his bed with a smile on his face. Finally, after a long, absolutely hellish week, the weekend that arrived. “Thank God it’s Friday!” he said with glee, giving his cat, Loki, a vigorous scritching behind the ears. The cat meowed loudly, batting at his fingers for a few seconds before getting annoyed and unleashing his claws. “OW! Geez, Loke,” he muttered, sucking on his bleeding finger, “no sense of humor in you at all, is there? Ah, well... fuck it. It’s Friday, and it’s the first week of summer! I’ve got the next three days off, and not even you acting like a sour puss can get me down!”

Well, technically he had Saturday and Sunday off. He was SUPPOSED to head into work in an hour, but after the long grueling Winter, and the always busy Spring months, he had been waiting anxiously for the warm weather he loved to finally arrive. Dreams of going camping, or heading to the beach had run awry, however, as bad weather had stymied his best laid plans. The forecast for this weekend, however, was clear and sunny, and he would be damned if he would spend one of his precious days sitting behind a desk if he could help it.

I think I set the stage pretty well on Wednesday and Thursday, he thought to himself as he slipped into the bathroom, for a quick shower. Moaning and groaning, complaining of a headache and queasiness for the last two days, it was little wonder Alicia in HR let me file today as a sick day. He chuckled a bit at the thought of the rest of his co-workers, toiling away in their little cubicles while he was out enjoying the day, soaking up some rays. He didn’t feel even slightly guilty; after all, he was a model employee, and since going to work for Vanadis Consolidated three years ago, he hadn’t missed a single day. Until now, anyway.

“Well, Loke, I think this is a perfect day for hitting the beach,” he said, filling the demon cat’s food and water before heading out. “Be good... or, well, whatever passes for good for my furry little monster!” The grey and white shorthair merely glared, letting out a soft meow as the door closed.

As expected, the South Carolina coastline was full of young, lovely, beautiful men and women even at such an early hour. Decked out in a pair of swimming trunks, flip-flops, and a beach towel, Arthur was looking forward to joining them. Standing on the warm clean white sands, trying to decide whether to charge into the warm inviting waters or simply lay down and work on his tan, a soft feminine voice off to the side drew his attention.

“Excuse me... can you do me a favor?”

Glancing down, he saw a simply gorgeous young woman with dusky olive skin and pale platinum blonde hair, lying on her front on a large beach towel. Her lovely curvaceous body was covered in only the tiniest of string bikinis, her sweet supple ass covered in a scarlet thong so small it barely qualified as a piece of string. Covered by her position, he couldn’t see her breasts, but from the online showing from the sides, he imagined they were fully heavy teats, easily a DD, possibly, an E. Simply taking in her beauty, it took a moment for him to remember that she’d asked him for something. “Uh, um, y-yes? A favor, you said?”

Without glancing up, the woman lifted her right arm, holding up a small bottle. “Would you mind rubbing some oil on my back?” the woman asked in a sultry husky voice. “The summer sun can be a tad harsh, and I’d rather not get burned.” Her voice carried a definite tinge of amusement. “You don’t mind, do you? I’m sure a big strong handsome guy like you can spare a few minutes to help a lovely young damsel in distress, right?”

Arthur nodded, grinning as he accepted the bottle. “Well, you haven’t burned yet, so I wouldn’t really call this ‘distress’, but sure, I don’t mind.” He sat down alongside her, pouring a generous amount of oil into his hands, letting it warm before applying it gently to the small of her back. The woman let out a coo of pleasure, sighing as she let her body relax as he worked the warm oil into her flesh. Mmmm... nice. I could get to like this. Too bad I never had the chance to do this with Susan...

“Ooohhh... nice hands,” the woman commented, again sounding amused. “Your girlfriend must be very appreciative.”

“Um, well, actually, not so much,” Arthur replied with a sad sigh. “She, ah... broke up with me, about six months ago.” He shrugged, downplaying the pain he still felt at how it had happened. “It wasn’t meant to be, I guess. We just weren’t... right for each other.”

“Oh, dear, that’s a shame,” the woman replied sincerely. “Well, it’s her loss. You seem like a pretty good guy to me,” she replied, reaching back to untie and remove her top. “And her loss is my gain... though, I have to say you’re a bit old for a student out on summer break.” Her voice turned teasing. “Don’t you have a job to go to, young man?”

Wow. Either I’m really rusty at the whole dating thing after so long, or this gorgeous sun kissed goddess is actually flirting with me! He chuckled inwardly. Maybe my luck is finally changing for the better.

“Well, actually,” he said with a conspiratorial whisper, rubbing oil along her thighs now, “I’m supposed to be at work right now, but I called in sick. It’s just too nice a day to spend indoors, locked behind a cubicle, yanno? It’s been a really long and hellacious week—thank god it’s Friday!” The woman beneath his fingers giggled lightly.

“T.G.I.F,” she nodded in agreement. “No truer words. You sure as hell won’t catch me behind a desk on a beautiful day like today. Still, you should be careful that your boss doesn’t find out you’re ditching.”

“Oh, no chance of that,” he said, rubbing oil down the lovely young woman’s shapely calves before sitting up again. “There. That should take care of ya, covered from head to toe. Oh, and forgive my manners, the name is Arthur. Arthur Swenson, but everyone just calls me ‘Art’.”

“Indeed,” the young woman replied, turning over to glance at him, an amused smirk on her face. She extended a perfectly manicured hand. “My name is Maridol Vanadis,” she stated, taking his hand in her own, shaking nimbly even as the young man went pale, “but my friends call me Mari.”

“Mi... mi... miii... Mrs. Vanadis!” Art stammered, shocked to realize he’d been chatting up the CEO and owner of the company he worked for, a multi-billionaire heiress with more money and power than he could have possibly dreamed of. “I... I...” he began again, as he words failed him and his brain went into lockdown. Moments later, a huge heavy hand clamped down on his shoulder, lifting him up off the ground. Gasping, he stared up into the face of a tall chiseled obelisk slab of a man, with a harry chest, a shaved bald head, and tiny beady black eyes. Holding Art nearly a foot off the ground with one hand, he glanced down at the young woman.

“Mistress... is this person annoying you?” he asked, applying ever increasing pressure on his grip, causing Art to flail helplessly.

“No, no, Vinnie,” she replied in a bored tone, gesturing idly with her hand. “Not at all. In fact, Mr. Swenson and I were having a perfectly nice conversation until you interrupted. Put him down.” The manservant obeyed, dropping the gasping Arthur back onto the sandy beach. “It’s awfully hot out here today, don’t you think? Vinnie, why don’t you head down the beach a ways and see if you can find me a nice shaved ice? Something cold and sweet would certainly hit the spot.”

“Of course, Mistress,” the huge man replied, bowing at the waist. “I shall return.” With that he turned and walked away. Mari sighed gently, rolling her eyes.

“Forgive my servant Vinnie. He’s loyal to a fault, and very protective, but not much of a conversationalist.” She grinned, eyes twinkling. “Frankly, the man’s a bit of a ‘boar’.” Turning back to gaze at Art, she mused, considering. “As for you, Mr. Swenson... I can’t really approve of one of my employees ditching work to go play at the beach and hit on women, no matter attractive they are,” she said with a laugh, “but I have to admit, I admire your spirit. This is a truly beautiful day that the gods have blessed us with, and what better way to celebrate it and give thanks than to embrace the day to its fullest?”

Art blinked, not quite believing his luck. “You mean... you’re not mad? You’re not going to fire me?”

“Of course not,” Mari replied with a grin. “in fact, I’d like to give you a gift, a little something to commemorate this most auspicious meeting.” Reaching back into the purse lying beside her, she removed a small pendant, a golden charm bearing the face of a young woman, attached to a long golden chain. Before he could protest, she slipped the pendant around his neck and fastened it closed. “There. Perfect. It really suits you.”

“Um... okay, thank you,” he said awkwardly, glancing at the charm. “It’s really nice... and it has something carved on it, some kind of strange symbols...”

“It say’s ‘Freyja’s Day’ in old Norse,” Mari replied, grinning. Seeing the lack of comprehension on his face she sighed and explained. “Freyja was one of the goddesses from Norse religion. She was the wife of Odin, and mother to Thor, and revered as the most glorious and most lovely of all the goddesses. She was a majorly big deal. In fact, when mankind began marking the passing of time, and the days of the week, she was one of the ones so named. Wednesday is basically the Anglification of Wodin’s Day, named for Odin. Thursday is easy enough... Thor’s Day. And Friday...“

“Is Freyja’s Day,” Art replied, catching on. “Hence the pendant. Ah.... cool. Very cool. Thanks. But, something like this must be really expensive and valuable. Are you sure it’s okay?“

Sitting up slightly, propping her head up on the palm of her hand, she gave him an irritated look. “Are you refusing my gift?” she asked, eyebrow raised. Quickly realizing he had offended her, Art shook his head.

“NO! No, no no, of course not, Mrs. Vanadis! It’s lovely. And.... I’ll treasure it always!” he said, wiping away a bit of sweat that had nothing to do with the heat.

“Good,” the CEO nodded, smiling again. “And it’s Ms. Vanadis now, by the way. My husband and I are no longer together.” She sighed. “It wasn’t really much of a marriage anyway. He was always gone, off on one trip or another... we were apart longer than we were together. And a girl can only spend so much time alone crying after an insensitive lout who’s never there.” She shrugged. “So, I decided to get out and see the world, travel a bit, and broaden my horizons.” She patted him gently on the shoulder. “So yes, Art, I sympathize with you about your girlfriend leaving you, but you can’t sit around moping and just wait for love to fall in your lap! Today’s a brand new day. Get out there and make the best of it. Find a girl you fancy and chat her up, buy her a drink, take her home, and fuck the shit outta her.” She grinned at his shocked expression. “Ah, don’t be a prude, Art. Do the naughty. Maybe something will come of it, maybe not... but if not, it won’t be for a lack of trying.“

“You know what, Ms. Vanadis—”

“It’s Mari, sweetie. Call me Mari.”

“You’re right, Mari,” he replied, feeling a new feeling of confidence filling him. “Today is the first day of the rest of my life! I’m going to go out there and have fun with it! Carpe diem!”

“That’s the spirit,” she said, lying back down flat against the towel as the young man trudged off. “Seize the day, kid. Seize the day...”

* * *

Arthur was jazzed. He felt great, supercharged, as if he had taken a hit of acid, or ecstasy, or something. It was already a perfect day, yet somehow the day just seemed... brighter... more full of possibilities. Wandering along the strip, admiring the view of the coastline, as well as the more earthbound ‘heavenly bodies’, he decided to stop over at the soda shop, and grab a cold one. Whistling idly, he sat down on an empty stool, asking the clerk for a diet coke, then turned, hearing soft feminine giggling a few seats over. A smile creased his lips at the sight of them, two young college co-eds, one, a tall dark skinned vixen with an hourglass figure clad in a tiny little yellow and black two piece, and a shorter, sexy scarlet haired fair-skinned beauty dressed in a lime green string bikini. Both were chatting idly, engaged in lively conversation with each other, and hadn’t noticed his entrance. Normally, the sight of two such attractive women, so obviously out of his league, would have had him tongue-tied and nervous from the start. Today, however, filled to the brim with confidence, he found himself striding over to the both of them, sitting down next to the redhead, before he’d even made the conscious decision to do so.

“Mornin’ ladies,” he said with a grin. Both women glanced up abruptly, their expressions showing their pique at being interrupted. “Sorry you interrupt, but seeing you both here, I just had to stop and ask you a question.”

“Really? What is it?” the dark skinned girl asked, curious.

Ugh... I can’t believe I’m actually saying this, Art thought grimly, even as he made the decision to proceed. I just hope they don’t dump their drinks on me.

“I was wondering if you two were okay... if you were hurt or injured or anything. I’m licensed in first aid, by the way.” The pendant around his neck seemed to flash momentarily, feeling unusually warm against his skin.

Both girls glanced at one another in confusion. “No, we’re okay. Why? What do you mean?” the redhead asked. “What makes you think we’re injured?”

“Well, you’d have to be, from falling all the way from heaven down to earth with us mere mortals... a pair of angels like yourselves,” he said, flashing his brightest smile again.

The two girls stared at him for a moment before bursting into laughter. “Wow... that’s an old one,” the redhead chuckled gaily, “though the set up was definitely new.” She turned to her friend. “Hmm... what do you think? He is kind of cute...”

“True that,” her dark skinned friend replied, looking him up and down. “And I’ve heard worse lines.” Turning back to Art, she extended her hand. “Hi, I’m Bonita Smith, but my friends call me Bonnie. And this is my friend Teagan McMillan.”

“Wow... Bonita and Teagan,” Arthur mused, grinning, the pendant around his neck shimmering again. “One means beautiful in Spanish, the other is beautiful in Irish. Such apt names. Your parents must have been psychic.”

“Oooohh... I like this one, Tea,” Bonita replied, giggling. “He’s got charm to spare.”

“So, stranger,” Teagan said with a grin, “Do you have a name as well? Or should we just call you ‘Handsome Stranger’?”

Art laughed. “Not that I’d mind, and thanks for the compliment... but it’s Arthur. Arthur Swenson... but my friends call me Art.”

“Hey, Arthur, like in Camelot and the Knights of the Round Table. Nice! Well, Art,” Teagan replied, eyes half-lidded as she swirled her straw inside her glass of Mt. Dew, “know anyplace a couple of grad students on summer break can get a drink around here? The hard stuff, I mean.” She tapped her glass gently with a long red lacquered nail. “Soda is fine, but I’d rather not wait until two for the local bars to open just to get my drink on.”

“Well, as a matter of fact,” Art replied, leaning forward, “I happen to know a little place nearby that serves the best liquor in the state, and doesn’t even card. If you like, I’d be glad to take you there.”

“Lead the way, Sir Arthur,” Bonnie replied sweetly, grabbing her purse, as she and her friend rose to their feet. “Perhaps while we’re there, you can show us some of the local color...”

* * *

Whoa... what the hell is up with me today? Art mused idly to himself as he sat on his bed, waiting for the two young ladies to finish cleaning up in his bathroom. Picking up not one, but TWO college co-eds on the beach, talking to them without stuttering all over myself, and actually bringing them back to my place? This isn’t like me at all! I’m not the aggressor, I’m the shy sensitive guy that always gets overlooked, or walked all over. Heck, if I’d been this take-charge from the get-go, maybe I’d still be with Susan... His hand went to the pendant around his neck, and he held it up to the light, really looking at it. Freyja, huh? She was a goddess in ancient Norse mythology, right? I wonder if this charm might have something to do with my newfound confidence and charisma...

The bathroom door opened, and the two lovely grad students entered, each clad only in a large white towel. “Thanks for letting us use your shower,” Bonita said with a grin. “I really love the beach, but that sand just gets everywhere, if you know what I mean.“

“Yeah,” Art replied, eyes wide, throat suddenly dry. DAMN! They’re naked underneath those towels... no, no wait a sec, Art. You’re jumping to conclusions here. These girls are fucking hot... way too hot for you! No way they’re coming onto you THAT way, after just having met you ten minutes ago. They’re obviously wearing their bikinis under those towels. Man, you were lucky enough just getting them to come back to your apartment to talk and share a few drinks! I just need to continue playing it cool, and try not to embarrass myself... and who knows, maybe one of them might leave me her number.

What happened next, however, completely derailed that line of thinking. The two students glanced at one another, and nodded, simultaneously dropping their towels, revealing the supple sweet bare skin beneath. “Look, Art,” Bonnie said, sashaying her way across the room, back to the bed, “Tea and I are a team. Best friends since junior high. After graduating, we went to college together and became roommates as well. We’ve always shared with one another and gotten along fine. Well... we talked about it, and today we’d like to try sharing the same guy.” Art’s jaw visibly dropped.

“If you think you can handle it, that is,” Teagan added, moving to the bed as well with an excessive swaying of hips. “A lot of people might be intimidated by such a request,” she said, lying down on the bed, resting her chin on her palms as her legs kicked lightly, “but something tells me you’re up for the challenge. So... what do ya say, stallion?” she asked, licking her lips. “Wanna go for a ride?”

It was too much. His brain overloaded, locking up as surely as a computer overtaxed and out of memory. So it was with great surprise that he found himself grabbing first one girl then the other, giving them a hard deep forcefully passionate kiss, before sliding off his trunks and joining them both on the bed. “Yippee ki-yay,” he replied huskily as the two girls pulled him into am embrace.

What followed could only be described as transcendental. He’d had sex before. Multiple times. Susan and he had fucked quite a few times before their split, though she’d always maintained that it was lackluster. And yes, while the experience for him hadn’t exactly been fireworks and rainbows, he’d enjoyed himself quite a bit. Taking these two co-eds, however, fucking first one, then the other, then having both simultaneously, with one riding his cock while the other rode his face... the experience put all the others to shame. He was like a man possessed, his body running some kind of pre-programmed sex-god subroutine that was driving both him and his lovers wild. And if HE was nearly drunk with pleasure, for his two lovers, it was almost a religious experience.

“Haa aaaa aaaahhh aahhllllyyy Faa aaaah aaaauu uuuccckkk!” Teagan screamed yet again, cumming for the eighth or ninth time—she’d actually lost count—as her back arched, and she swooned, nearly passing out cold still atop Arthur’s ramrod hard cock. Groaning, eyes fluttering, she had just enough time to catch her breath before he raised his hips, slamming into her again, igniting an even stronger orgasm, one that finally pushed her over the brink into unconsciousness. Laying her back gently on the bed, he gently pushed Bonnie free, then, standing up, pressed her down on all fours and began taking her from behind.

“Ooohhh ffuccck! Yeeaaahh! Ohhh ffucck yeah!!” Bonnie keened, her heavy dark teats swaying with each hard thrust. Stars danced behind her eyelids and, like her partner, she was fighting to hang onto consciousness as well as her sanity. The man fucking her was phenomenal. No, not a man, this Adonis, this entity, this living god of flesh and bone... her eyes crossed, and her toes clenched hard as another brutal climax rocked her to her very foundation. Almost an hour now of straight solid fucking... and the man-god taking her STILL HADN’T CUM!! Groaning, she began slamming her hips back into him, determined to bring him off, needing it, needing to feel him let loose inside her, needing to feel his hot wet cum fill her to overflowing before she toppled over the edge into oblivion.

“DO IT!” she yelled out, hands clenched tightly in the bed sheets. “Faaaaaaaacccckkk...cuuuumm! Cum in me! CUM IN ME! DO IT! FILL ME,YOU MOTHERFUCKING SONOFABITCH! FILL MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

More than happy to fill her request, Art stopped holding back, letting loose with a lion’s roar as he came, and felt Bonnie shuddering beneath him like an epileptic as his release ignited her own. Man and woman, joined at the hip, bound together in a moment of perfect pleasure, that seemed to stretch on and on into forever... only to finally fade, leaving behind a bittersweet pang at its loss even with the feeling of utter satisfaction left in its wake...

* * *

Sitting up in bed hours later, Art continued to ponder his good fortune. The two lovely women he’d brought back with him were in the bathroom again, showering once more to wash away the aftermath of their coupling. His hand rubbed idly at the small patch of skin on his chest where the pendant had lain. During his marathon of wild raucous sex, the pendant had apparently grown hot enough to slightly burn his skin. Not that he’d felt it at the time—hell, he could have gone up like a Roman candle and he wouldn’t have known it—but the strange pendant Ms. Vanadis had given him had definitely marked him. And in more ways than one.

It’s definitely changed me, he thought with certainty, staring down at it yet again. It seems impossible, unthinkable... that some little trinket could have actual magical powers. But I can’t deny the results. The old me could have never even gotten the nerve to talk to these two girls, let alone give them both the fucking of their lives. This morning, I would have counted this a good day if I’d managed to lounge for a bit in the sun, get a smile from a cute girl passing by, and maybe take in a movie before coming back home to call it a night. Instead, I have two hot babes cleaning up in my bathroom who will be walking funny for the next three days thanks to me. And somehow... that feels totally normal.

«Hmmm... very perceptive, for a mortal,» an familiar amused voice spoke from behind him.

Turning around, he saw his boss, Maridol Vanadis, leaning idly against the wall, this time dressed in a long flowing white robe inlaid with gold, with a long sky blue sash wrapped around it. In her hand she carried a long wooden metal tipped spear, which she tapped idly with the nails of her free hand. And as he stared, he noticed that she seemed to.... to sparkle, to glow slightly with a soft pale inner light.

“Ms. Vanadis,” he said slowly, walking over to her. “Or should I say... Freyja?” The goddess smiled.

“Ding ding ding. We have a winner,” she replied with a nod. “You really ARE perceptive. I thought there was something special about you. And I have to say, you’ve certainly taken my advice to heart about making the most of My day.” She glanced over at the bathroom door. “Did you enjoy yourself, Arthur?”

“Yes, Ma’am... er, Freyja... er, uhm Goddess,” he stumbled. She merely laughed.

“I told you earlier, call me Mari. I’m not big on ceremony these days. And anyway, one name’s as good as another... I’ve had dozens of them over the centuries.” She crossed her arms at her chest. “So, I imagine you have some questions. As I’m in a generous mood, I’ll answer three of them for you before I depart and leave you to finish out your day.”

“Three questions?” He sighed. Well, it was better than nothing, and she’d already confirmed his biggest question already. “This magic... the change in me... the confidence and sexual stamina... all this,” he said gesturing to himself. “Is it permanent? How long will all this last?”

Freyja’s eyes crinkled in amusement again. “That’s actually two questions,” she chided, shaking a finger at him, “but I’ll answer both. First of all, the sexual part is permanent. It’s a gift, and a blessing from me. The confidence and charisma, however, that part is all you. All my pendant did was unlock what was always inside you, rearing to show itself but too afraid to do so. I merely pushed it to the forefront. So, whether or not the change is permanent depends on whether or not you intend to stay as you are, or go back to being the shy withdrawn introvert you were before.“

“I see,” he said thoughtfully. He smirked. “I don’t suppose my newfound charisma works on beautiful sexy blonde goddesses from the Norse mythology, perchance?”

Freyja laughed gleefully. “My my, you ARE a flatterer, aren’t you? An interesting question... I’ll give you this one for free! I have to give you credit for courage as well. Back in the day, Thor would have fried your ass with lightning for even thinking such a thing.” Art’s grin faltered just a bit at that. “The simple answer is, no, dear. I’m afraid I’m quite immune to your charms... but that doesn’t mean I’m not opposed to the occasional dalliance with a handsome strapping young man such as yourself now and again.” She glanced meaningfully at the bathroom door. “Though, I think, for the moment, you’ve got enough on your hands to tide you over for a while.”

“A rain check then,” he replied boldly, nodding in agreement. He sighed, pondering. “Okay, last one. Will I forget all of this once you leave? You know, that you’re a goddess, and all of this was because of magic?” He shrugged. “You mystical beings tend to do that kind of thing a lot.”

“Yes, I’m afraid so,” Freyja replied sadly, with a sigh. “Freyja’s Day ends at midnight tonight, and that pendant will vanish. After that, you’ll forget all about this little conversation, about all of this, and it will simply seem like a natural occurrence, something that you simply decided to change about yourself on your own.” She shrugged. “Well, Arthur, I suppose I’d best let you enjoy the remainder of your day.” She picked up her spear and turned back towards the wall. “Have fun. I expect you back at work bright and early on Monday morning. Oh... and by the way, I’m docking you a full day’s pay for skipping work today. Ta ta!”

“Hey!” he protested, only to sigh softly as she vanished from sight. Oh well... at least I still have a job.

He glanced up as the door opened, and both girls returned, naked, without their towels this time. His expression was openly appreciative, and despite the carnal activities they’d all shared previously, both women found themselves looking down, blushing shyly. “Wow, Art, you sure know how to show a girl a good time,” Bonnie said after a moment, coming back to sit on the side of the bed. “That was... it was...” she blushed hotter, showing clearly even on her dusky complexion. “Damn... I can’t think of the words to describe what that was.”

“Me either,” Tea murmured, her blush showing all too clearly on her fair skin. “I mean... well, thank you, Art. For, um, having us over. This experience alone has been our visit here to Myrtle Beach worth the trip. But, well.... it’s getting late. We need to meet up with a couple more of our friends from college... we’re planning to hit the Family Kingdom Amusement Park tonight.”

Art nodded slowly, considering. It was a shame that the fun had to end. But... did it really? “You know, ladies,” he said with a smirk, gazing frankly at both girls, “you COULD simply decide to cancel with your friends and meet up with them tomorrow, on Saturday, instead. Then we could continue having our fun a bit longer.”

Bonnie swallowed, feeling a small tremor in the pit of her stomach. Something about that man’s look, and his tone of voice, bespoke a repeat of the day’s earlier pleasures. “Ah, um, well... I’d like to,” she said, looking away, unable to meet his eyes, “but we promised them...”

“We, ah... couldn’t just ditch them, yanno,” Teagan replied, glancing away as well. “It... it wouldn’t be right...” A soft but firm touch on her chin caused her to lift her gaze. And stare into his eyes.

“Call your friends,” he said gently but firmly. “Tell them something’s come up. You’ll meet them tomorrow and tell them all about it.”

Teagan nodded, unable to blink or turn away, pinned by his strong, confident, dominant gaze. “Y... yes, Sir,” she whimpered softly, feeling herself begin to moisten again.

“Tea?” Bonnie asked, about to protest, when Art caught her gaze as well, staring her down. Her protest and her will crumbled under the assault, and she found herself nodding as well. “Sir,” she manager, her throat suddenly dry as well, “I don’t suppose we could grab a bite to eat before we... um... continue?” she asked, blushing even more at the thought. “We, ah, kind of worked up an appetite.”

“Sounds good,” Art replied, dropping down to grab their discarded clothes, tossing them to the girls. “I could use a bite or two myself. And don’t worry. I know the best place in town.”