The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Switch

Part Five

The brother’s spent the next few weeks talking with Jonathan telling Jake about his work colleagues, his friends, his college days, and even his boyhood days. He mentioned how this guy Emerson wanted to dress like him and wanted the name of his tailor. The next day, when Jake asked Jonathan about Emerson and his job, he could not remember any of it. Jake had never learned a foreign language but today the two of them were speaking to one another in German, and the Russian, and Chinese. He thought that was fun and asked Jonathan how he was doing in German the following day and Jonathan just stared at his brother saying he did not understand him. This happened day after day. Jonathan recounted his college days to Jake and then could not remember it ever happening. Jake was now speaking eight languages, was the king of proper etiquette, could now dance the waltz and tango, and knew all of Jonathan’s inner secrets while Jonathan was becoming dumber and dumber, unable to remember anything about his life. When Jake asked him if he knew his name, he could not respond. “It says here I am Gor .. gordun Lockez.” When asked where he lived, he did not know. His mind was now totally blank and he had become a dumb jock who worked out 8 hours a day and stared at himself in the mirror. Jake then told him yes, his name was Gordon Locke and he lived in the apartment downstairs, that they have been friends since he moved in. And it hit him. “Perfect, he thought. He is so stupid I can now start living my life as Jonathan Baxter and he will never question it.”

Jake had been enrolled in a Masters program, taking on line classes in finance and international studies while Jonathan trained with Anthony. He would sit in front of the computer dressed impeccably in a three piece suit with a bowtie, and cruise through the courses remembering every detail. He completed the program in record time with a 4.0 gpa, just like his brother. He could not help himself. He needed to put the knowledge to work soon. He knew he was better and smarter than the others in his field and started to apply for jobs as Jonathan Baxter. And why not! He looked like him, spoke like him, knew everything there was to know about him. He even danced like him, spoke eight languages, and Jonathan had impeccable credentials with a prestigious name.

The two men were in the study chatting. Gordon had just given Jonathan another blow job when Jonathan said, “You told me yesterday how you wanted to box with this guy at the gym down the street. Remember?” Gordon didn’t but nodded in agreement and the next day, they went down to a gym where Gordon was outfitted in satin boxing trunks, shoes, and gloves but no head gear. Frankie, the local sparring pro, got into the ring and suggested Gordon put on some head gear but Jonathan said he didn’t want it and as expected, their time in the ring was short lived. Frankie landed several powerful blows to Gordon’s face splitting his lip, smashing in his jaw, opening several large cuts above his eyes and the final blow broke Gordon’s nose. Jonathan handed his brother a towel and told him they were leaving to get him some medical attention. He paid Frankie for his time and let him know he did great! He took Gordon to the Iverson Medical Center, a private medical facility and checked his brother in. The doctors let Jonathan know his brother would need reconstructive surgery on his nose, that they had stitched the cuts above the eyes but there would be a scar or two unless he had plastic surgery, and that his jaw needed to be wired shut. Jonathan asked the doctor if this would be a good time for the facial reconstruction Gordon had always wanted and he replied they could do it if he wanted. “He is always complaining about how close we look to one another and wants a new face.” Jonathan told the Doctor.

The Doctor asked Gordon what he was looking to have done but he had trouble responding. Jonathan said “just nod if I have this correct. You want a larger nose, right? One that also has a tip that sticks out and points upward. And you want your cheeks to be bigger and rounder with large dimples. And your chin . . . didn’t you want it to come down lower with a clef and double chin? And you wanted your eyes to be closer right?” Gordon nodded in agreement. The doctor said they could do all of that would ease but his recovery time would be a good month. “Not an issue. My brother and I are independently wealthy and he no longer works.” The staff at the Iverson went to work on Gordon’s new face.

After the surgery, Gordon recovered in his flat downstairs. Harold brought food down to him as he now lived in his new quarters. He would exercise daily but was careful not to tear the stitches. When Harold asked him his name, he replied “I dunnt knows but I was told itz Gordun Lockez. Sez so ons my ID.” “Do you remember growing up?", Harold asked but Gordon could not remember anything. What he did remember was how to do his exercise routine and that doing it made him happy.

Jonathan went to work for Smither’s International as an International Corporate Financial Advisor with a six figure salary. He was given a corner office with an administrative assistant and now reported to work on a daily basis dressed in his bespoke three piece suits with a bow tie. He no longer wore a watch. Instead, he had a collection of pocket watches that were attached to his vest. He always had several bracelets and flashy rings on with cufflinks that matched his ring. He wore a fedora daily over his perfectly coiffed hair. He was now Jonathan Baxter and no one was the wiser. But he was not happy that his brother was not lisping as much as he wanted him to and that his voice was still deep. He decided to take him on a trip to Germany where would seek medical assistance to change this.

The two flew to Munich where Gordon was checked into the Guzman Clinic. There, Jonathan spoke to the doctors in their native tongue with Gordon not understanding a word. In fact, he could barely carry on a conversation of any substance these days. His vocabulary was down to words not exceeding two syllables. And he always had this stupid smile on his face. The doctors were instructed to turn him into a soprano and the next day, they operated on Gordon’s vocal chords. Jonathan left him there to recover and sent Harold over to keep an eye on him, and to help him through the recovery. Gordon’s new voice was very high pitched and as he recovered, the mask and dildo went back on. His lisp was very pronounced and with his high voice, one of the nurses called him Tweety. Jonathan felt secure in his new position in life as he knew his brother was no longer the man he once was and no longer a threat to him.

While they were in Germany, the new Jonathan took riding lessons which went superb and he trained to be a polo player. Harold brought Gordon back to the US to complete his recovery in his flat. They learned Jonathan would be playing today, so the two went to watch; Gordon dressed in a pair of his tight fitting tan leather pants, a tan leather shirt with CHiPs patches on the sleeves and a badge on the chest, high tan colored leather boots, a light blue leather bowtie, blue leather cross strap and belt, tan leather cap with a star on it and blue leather jacket and gloves, and a pair of aviators. While some thought it was too hot out to be dressed this way, Gordon didn’t seem to sweat at all. Jonathan looking commanding on his mount in his tight fitting white pants that showed his bulge, white shirt with the family crest he had designed embroidered on it, helmet and tall black, leather riding boots. He played superbly and was the team’s high scorer. After the game, Jonathan dismounted and sat on a bench. Gordon saw the mud on Jonathan’s boots and immediately got on his knees, licking the boots clean. He couldn’t help himself and it didn’t matter that the other players were aghast at what they saw. Here was this guy in leather with a commanding body on his knees, licking a boot. He just licked and licked getting the mud and horse manure off of Jonathan’s boot. Harold said “good boy. Clean that boot with your tongue. It tastes wonderful doesn’t it?” and Gordon nodded. “I want you to stop now and rise. Kiss Jonathan on the lips.” Gordon nodded and did as he was told, kissing his brother on the lips and inserting his tongue deeply into his mouth. Jonathan could not stop him as Gordon was now this big strong guy and a feeling came over him where he was unable to resist his kiss. “Stop kissing him and tell him how handsome he looks.” Harold commanded. Gordon stopped and told his brother in his high voice how handsome he was. “Back on your knees Gordon. Jonathan, take your cock out of your pants.” Both men did as they were instructed. They could not stop themselves. They felt like they had to do as they were instructed. “Now start sucking him Gordon. Suck his cock, kissing it and caressing it dearly.” Jonathan’s teammates saw what was happening and could not believe their eyes. These two were engaged in a sexual act right here in the park. Harold told them they could leave now and like robots, they all departed. He instructed one of the players to take Jonathan’s horse with them and give him a good brushing. Meanwhile, Gordon was sucking Jonathan so hard that he started to moan and shake, and then scream. “Cum by boy! CUM NOW! SHOOT THAT LOAD INTO YOUR BROTHER’S MOUTH.” Harold scream, and Jonathan did as he was instructed. “Tastes good doesn’t it Gordon.” He nodded in agreement. “Gordon, I see he managed to get some on your jacket. Jonathan, lick it off.” And Jonathan did as he was told. “That’s a good boy.” he said to Jonathan. He had both men rise and stare at one another.

“Do you like your brother now? See what he has become? He has no memory or brain power of his own as his thoughts are those that I give him. He speaks with a high pitched voice with a lisp. One of the nurses in Germany even called him ‘tweety’ after the cartoon character. But has a rock hard body and works on keeping it that way. He no longer has your good looks either. All because you wanted his life and now you have it. You will go to work daily impeccably dressed in your three piece suits with bow ties and be that unhappy corporate pawn you wanted to become. Your arrogance will increase; your love for yourself will increase as well as you find you cannot get enough of yourself. You thought you were going to be in control but you were never in control. He wanted to leave that corporate life and live his without a care in the world and he is now at the point where he has no memory of that life and doesn’t even know his own name. You both have what you wanted. Now, take the other boot off your foot and join your brother. Lick that boot clean with your tongue.” Jonathan did as he was told. “Yes, enjoy the moment boys. Tonight, there is a new Master of the household. Time for you boys to learn the truth—time for you to meet your real father.”