The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Switch

Part Four

After showering and having breakfast, Jake handed Jonathan a pair of cross trainers, socks, mesh shorts and a t, and told him to get dressed in them. Harold came in to announce they had a visitor; a Mr. Anthony was there for Jonathan. Jake asked Harold if everything was ready and was reassured that it was.

They entered the study to find Anthony standing there. He had removed his shirt and was the perfect fitness specimen with his large ripped arms and legs, as well as his firm, tight ass and wash board abs that popped from his chest. He looked at Jonathan and asked him if he was the one who needed a trainer. Confused, Jonathan did not know how to answer. Jake explained to Anthony that it was important for Jonathan to have a body like his; well shaped and defined. He wanted his 42″ chest to expand to 48″ while his waist was to decrease from 36″ to 30″; his legs and arms were to double in size. Money was not an object and he had secured the condo below them to be used as a gym. Anthony put his arm around Jonathan and said “We’re wasting time here. Let’s get started.” Harold accompanied them to the elevator and brought them to the new gym. “I do trust you will find all of the equipment you said you would need here Sir. I do apologize but the mirrors will not be installed later today.” Anthony asked if he was to juice Jonathan up and was told to do whatever is needed to prepare Mr. Jonathan to meet Master Jacob’s specifications.

Anthony injected Jonathan with HGH and gave him a protein shake. “You will drink three of these a day and I will inject you before each workout. Shakes are to be consumed before our morning workout, before our afternoon workout and one afterwards. They’re vanilla flavored but you might want to add a banana or berries to them and whip them up in the blender.” Jonathan nodded in agreement. They began their workouts with Jonathan barely able to bench press 135 pounds. “That will change as you get stronger. Don’t worry about the amount of weight; it is all about form for now.” Anthony told him. They met daily at 8 am and worked out for four hours, stopped for a light lunch that Harold would bring to them, and then continued to work out for another four hours, repeating this regimen seven days a week. Jonathan would take his supplements as well to include injections of HGH, Creatine shakes with weight gainer added in, and vitamin supplements religiously. After dinner, his evening routine was the same—put on his chaps, sit on the new machine Jake bought him and have his hole opened wide. Then he would kneel before Jake who was dressed in his tuxedo and suck the cum out of his cock.

Every morning, he would wake up and immediately shower and dress to head down to the gym. Harold would have his breakfast ready for him down there consisting of oatmeal, his shake, a platter filled with bacon and eggs, and a large bowl of fresh fruit. Jonathan would consume it all. His appetite kept increasing daily as he worked out and his evening schedule changed. For the next couple of months, Jake would be “otherwise occupied” as Harold would say, so Jonathan would get fucked by the machine and head to bed. The dildo on the device had to be increased in size several times as his hole opened wider and wider.

A month had gone by and Jake saw Jonathan come up from the gym. “You hair is getting long and you need a dye job.” he told his brother. “And look at those legs—you have hair on them. I am contacting Bruce at the salon and having him come over with a team this evening to have him take care of it. Put your black silk suit on this evening with your black sequin bowtie and black and white checked silk shirt. I want you to look especially nice for dinner. By the way, have you noticed? You are getting bigger. Your shoulders seem wider.” Jonathan smiled at his brother. He was right he thought to himself. He did notice his dark roots were showing and his hair was getting long.

Jonathan went to change and put his shirt on. Before he could even button it, he found his shirt was a bit tight across the shoulders and as he put his pants on, he noticed they were getting loose. He attached a set of black braces to hold them up and started to pull his shirt across his body to button it up. He heard a tear in the back but said it would have to do, that he needed to get dressed the way Jake wanted. He put on his cufflinks, tied his bowtie, fixed his hair, added a pocket silk and lapel flower to his jacket and slid it on. He couldn’t button it as it would not fit properly across his shoulders but went to the dining room anyway. “I see we need to get you measured for some new clothes.” Jake remarked as he saw his brother. “But for now, this will do.” Harold brought out a three pound roast. Jake watched as Jonathan loaded his plate with meat, veggies and potatoes, and then had a second plate, and then a third. This new workout routine had increased his appetite significantly and he could not believe how much Jonathan was now eating without gaining weight around his waist. In fact, Jake noticed how thin Jonathan was getting and smiled as he knew Anthony was worth every penny he was being paid.

After dinner, Bruce arrived with several members of his staff. He instructed Jonathan to change into a robe and meet him in the bathroom. The team went to work reshaping Jonathan’s hair, dying it platinum, waxing and dying his brows, giving him a mani/pedi, and a full body wax. He was given a curling iron and shown how to use it to put marcel curls in the front and along the sides, helping him to have more of a 20’s hairstyle.

This became the routine for the year. Jonathan and Anthony would work out religiously and Bruce would bring his team over every three weeks to refresh his looks. To make things easier, Jonathan had moved into a room in the flat downstairs but the only clothes he kept there were his work out attire and silk pajamas for that was all he needed. Anthony had Jonathan start using a tanning bed as well and today was the grand unveiling. Jake came down to the other flat to see his brother. His abs were harder and popped more than Anthony’s. He now had tight washboard abs . His arms were huge and well defined with veins popping from his shoulders to his hands. His back muscles had grown and were now popping out. His chest was well developed and he was now a rock hard 48. He had no waist and no fat. In fact, he now had a 28″ waist which made his upper torso look very formidable. As for his legs, the muscles and veins popped out there as well. With his blonde hair and bronze tan, he looked like a Greek God. Jake was pleased as he looked as his brother—muscled, tanned and oiled. Jonathan kept flexing in the mirrors as he stared at himself. He couldn’t help himself as he was able to wiggle his pierced breasts. He was in love with how he looked. He was no longer that scrawny guy saw as he looked at his brother. He was tanned while his brother was ash white. It was a dream come true. Harold handed him one of his old silk shirts and Jonathan could not get his arm in either sleeve so Harold cut them off. Jonathan slid the shirt on and flexed, only to tear the shirt across the back. He was worried Jake would be upset but Jake only smiled and handed him another shirt telling him to do it again.

While Jonathan was training every day, Jake had mastered his signature and had taken control of all his assets. He had his looks and dressed in Jonathan’s old style, always wearing a bespoke suit, tailor made shirts, braces, sheer socks with garters, well polished shoes, a pocket silk, lapel pin, and one of his signature bowties. He could not help himself. He could not bring himself to wear a necktie—he felt he had to wear bowties and suits from morning until he retired for the evening. Even when he went to church, he was now dressed more appropriately. He never went to church before he moved in with his brother and now he was a deacon, donning a morning suit with a large bowtie, gloves and top hat. Everyone there knew him as Jonathan and he loved the attention. He would take walks around the park after church dressed that way, carrying a diamond studded walking stick, tipping his hat as he passed a lady even though he no longer had any interest in them. He was never found without a suit on, even while sitting in his study. Yes, his study as he was now the only Jonathan Baxter.

He determined having two men with Jonathan Baxter’s face would not suffice but he wished no harm come to his brother. He looked at the new Jonathan with that fantastic body but still saw his face. “I have to do something about his face. I can’t have him going out looking so fit and masculine with my face.” he told himself. He was already working on a new identity for Jonathan with a new name but needed to do something about the face as he would soon be known as Gordon Locke, after his golden locks of hair. And this flat with all of the athletic equipment would become Gordon’s new home.

Anthony was also pleased with the new body Jonathan had developed and asked Jake what he thought. “You did a remarkable job with him. I have your check here. Thank you for all you did!” Anthony told Jake that Jonathan should continue with the shakes but discontinue the HGH, and that it was important that he continue to work out daily. “I will make sure it happens.” As Anthony went to leave, Jonathan said his good-byes and thanked him repeatedly. Both men could not help but notice that Jonathan now spoke with a lisp.

Jake suggested to his brother that it was now time to get him some new clothing and asked what he would prefer. “Leatherzzz would be great. And I do like how the silk stuff feels on my body.” Jake instructed Harold, “Obtain the services of the tailor we last used for Jonathan’s wardrobe to come to the upstairs condo immediately. I believe his name was Armando. Tell him we have a challenge for him as my brother can no longer fit into anything off the rack.” Armando arrived with swatch books and a tape measure in hand. He and Jake spent the day selecting suit and shirt swatches for Jonathan’s new clothes as Jonathan stood by and watched. When Jake suggested he wanted a full rack of leather clothing for his brother, Armando suggested they not only look at black but tan and blue, and that Jonathan start wearing piercing blue contacts as they would look wonderful on him. He ordered an assortment of leather pants in black, blue and tan; some with stripes. As for shirts, they were all long and short sleeve leather with shoulder straps in matching colors. For the pants with stripes, the shirts had matching piping. High leather boots, a Sam Browne shoulder strap and belt, leather bow tie, cap, jacket, and trench coat, all in leather, all in colors matching the pants were ordered. “You do understand this will all have to be custom made”, Armando told Jake and he said that would be fine. He then ordered some silk shirts in an assortment of colors and patterns, and said Jonathan will also need several new tuxedos as we as suits for special occasions. Armando suggested a black double breasted tuxedo, a navy with black satin trim single breasted with a shawl collar, and a black three piece tuxedo with a peaked collar. Jake loved the choices and had them added to the order. As for his suits, he ordered all 2 piece suits with peaked lapels in solid bright blue, light grey, and black, and a blue plaid, a grey with large pink checks, and a blue sear sucker. All of his ties were to be bow ties. Pocket silks, shirts, sheers, sock and arm garters, and lapel pins completed the order. Jonathan was excited over his new clothing and couldn’t wait for them to arrive. For now, he would continue to dress in his mesh shorts and t’s.

The two men retired for the evening. Unknown to both of them, Harold continued with their training by playing tapes in their bedrooms once they were asleep. They were becoming the men Harold wanted them to be.