The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet and Sour Apfel (part 7)

It started when Apfel and Mengele were together and he said, “I’m feeling quite uncomfortable right now.”

“Do you want to leave?", she asked.

“No but you can help me relax,” Mengele said.

“How?", Apfel asked.

“Well, some sex would help.”

“Here? In public?”

“No. There’s a coat closet we can do it in.”

“Okay let’s do it,” she said.

The two hurried towards the closet, got in and closed the door. Apfel took off all her clothing and Mengele took off his pants, socks and shoes. Then the two ripped off each others’ underpants, and he put on his protection.

Afterwards he penetrated Apfel and she screamed, “Uhh...Ahh!! Yes!! Yes!! More, more Josef!!”

“Yes that’s what I want to hear,” he said and kissed her body. Apfel licked his neck.

For some time, they were having lewd and crude sex that included moaning and shouting and the noise was attracting guests. Some of the went to the closet and opened the door. Much to their chagrin Apfel was completely naked and Mengele was naked from the waist down.

“Look away!", one of the guests exclaimed, “look away or you’ll go blind!”

Apfel and Mengele grinned nervously and she said, “Excuse us. We need to put our clothes on.”

Then she closed the door.

In the dark she said, “Josef, that was so embarrassing! I’m not sure we should go back out there.”

“We have to,” he said, “now let’s put our clothes back on.”

They slowly changed and Apfel quietly opened the door.

“Okay everything’s clear,” she said, “we can go out.”

The two quietly crept out of the closet and back into the crowd. A few guests looked at them in disdain and talked amongst themselves about what they saw, but in time Apfel and Mengele felt relaxed again.

* * *

Later at the party:

Mengele eyed some of the officers and recognized one of them as being a political rival. He also know that he was married, but not much more. No matter, he had to be eliminated and knew that an affair would not only disgrace the officer but get him out of the running.

He knew just the person to carry out his task: Apfel. She wasn’t with him at the moment-she was socializing with one of the officers’ wives.

He approached her and asked, “Can we talk in private?”

“Sure,” she said, then said goodbye to the wife. The wife said goodbye in return.

When they were alone Mengele said, “I need you to do something for me. You see, there’s a political rival here that I want out of the way and I need your help to do it.”

“Of course Josef,” she said, “I’ll be happy to help you do it. You know I’d do anything to make you happy.”

“Very good,” Mengele said, “now, let me show you who I want out of the way.”

They walked into the open area and Mengele pointed to his rival.

“Do you see that man over there? He’s a high-ranking officer and I despise him. He has a very good chance of beating me politically, but you’re going to help me destroy him.”

“How Josef?", she asked.

“Seduce him in public, He’s not with his wife at the moment.”

“Okay,” Apfel said.

“Good.”

Apfel made her way to the man and said, “Hello”.

“Hello,” the man said.

“I couldn’t help noticing that you’re alone. Where’s your wife?”

“She’s on the other side of the room.”

“What’s your name?", Apfel cooed.

“Peter Elser.”

“Well Peter, I can make this evening worth your while.”

The officer said, “Frau, I need to tell you something about me.”

“Sh..don’t talk,” she breathed, “I know you’re married but she doesn’t have to know.”

Then she said, “Peter kiss me” and pressed her lips to his. He broke away from the kiss and whispered, “Frau, I’m a homosexual. I only like men.”

Apfel was shocked and whispered, “Homosexual? But you’re married-to a woman!”

“I don’t love her. I only married her to advance my career.”

“You mean, I just made a fool of myself?”

“Ja.”

“Maybe...maybe I can change your mind,” Apfel said, “I can be charming and attractive. I can show you what it’s like to be with a woman! I’m a good kisser and I’m also good in bed.”

Unfortunately, his wife walked over and saw them together. She recognized Apfel from earlier and was enraged.

“You...you whore! The nerve of you being with my husband!”

“I tried to show her that I wasn’t interested, but she didn’t understand,” Peter said.

Apfel was extremely embarrassed as well.

The woman composed herself and said, “The both of you come with me. We’re going to talk about in another room, behind closed doors.”

The three left the floor to go into another room. After the woman closed and locked the door, she started screaming at Apfel, “You have not only destroyed our lives, but you’ve disgraced my husband as well! Do you have ANY sense of morality? He’s married for God’s sake! I’m not sure you’ve realized the magnitude of damage and embarrassment you’ve brought to both of us.”

The woman’s tirade went on for a short while until she once again regained her bearings and said, “Okay, let’s all go back out there and act like this never happened. It can’t be that bad.”

They went back out to the floor and tried to ignore the stares of the crowd. After a while of uncomfortableness, things started to ease up. That however didn’t stop the fierce, whispered gossiping that ensued.

Mengele approached Apfel and asked, “What did you find out?”

“He’s a homosexual,” she said, “he only married his wife to advance his career.”

“Really,” Mengele said-giving her a smug look, “this information should prove very useful; I could work with this. Thank you Apfel. I forgive your infidelity.”

“You’re welcome. I only did it for your love.”

“And you will be rewarded,” he said, “trust me.” Then he lifted her up in his arms and they kissed for a while.

“You’ve done your job,” Mengele said, “I’ll finish it from here.”

Then he gently put her down.

Apfel stuck close to his side all night, for fear that she would be attacked by Peter’s wife or other women, but fortunately that didn’t happen. Still, she had to be careful.

Mengele went to Peter when he was alone again and said, “I know something about you.”

“What do you know?", he asked-fearful.

“My lover Apfel just told me that you’re a homosexual and that your only married your wife to advance yourself.”

“Is Apfel the one who tried to seduce me?”

“Yes,” Mengele said, “by the way, now that I know this information, I’m going to use it to expose you. That’s not going to be good, especially because you’re my political rival.”

“No, please don’t expose me!", Peter exclaimed, “I’ll do anything you want.”

“Drop out of the political race,” Mengele said.

“Okay. I’m out,” he said, “I won’t be running against you.”

“That’s good to know. Thank you and have a nice evening,” Mengele said. Then he walked away.

Little did Peter know that Mengele was planning to expose him anyway. He just used blackmail to get him to drop out of the race.

* * *

Mengele had made good on his promise to expose Peter. He circulated around the banquet hall and told everyone that Peter was a homosexual, and within a short amout of time everyone was gossiping. The doctor even pointed to him and said, “There he is.”

A crowd quickly went to Peter and started asking him, “Are you really a homosexual? Is it true?”

The officer became enraged and asked, “How did you all know this?”

“That gentleman over there told us,” a woman said-and pointed to Mengele.

Peter stormed over to him and exclaimed, “You said that if I dropped out of the race, you wouldn’t expose me! How dare you!”

The doctor smiled and said, “Well, I lied. By the way, next time keep your sexual preferences private.”

He walked away, still smiling as Peter fumed. Mengele could hear him yelling in the distance, but was still amused.

Mengele went to Apfel and said, “It’s time to go now.”

“Yes. It is later Josef, amd I’m very tired,” she said. Then she yawned.

“Well, I’ll take you home first,” Mengele said, “and then I’ll go home. I’m tired myself; this evening has been very entertaining but exhausting as well.”

They headed out the door and got into the car. Apfel slept the whole way, and when she got home she slept on the couch immediately without changing her clothes.

End of Part 7