The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet and Sour Apfel (part 6)

Several weeks passed and Apfel managed to lose the weight on Mengele’s diet. She was happy and felt lighter and healthier. Mengele was happy as well, and rewarded her with sex. It boosted her self-esteem and she felt loved, not to mention received kisses everyday. Because of the weight loss, Apfel was enjoying sex on a daily basis. Of course, she had to stick to her diet for this to be possible. If she slipped, the sex would be denied; so she made sure not to slip up.

* * *

A few nights later Mengele came home and said, “Apfel, my wife just called while I was at work. She’s coming back from France tomorrow.”

“Josef, please don’t leave me!", she exclaimed, “don’t go back to Irene!”

“I have to,” he said, “but don’t worry. I’ll split the time between you and her. In the meantime, I want you to stay on your diet and look presentable.”

“What good will that do?", Apfel asked.

“I want you to come visit me every day at my medical practice. If anyone asks, I’ll tell them that you’re my cousin. Trust me, Irene won’t even be there.”

“But what if I want sex?", she asked.

“Don’t worry. I can come see you anytime I want because my wife will be at the estate. Now give me a kiss and I’ll see you tomorrow. I need to go home now.”

They kissed and he headed out the door. All Apfel could do was watch him leave. She was crushed and said, “But you are home.”

Afterwards, Apfel went to her room, closed the door and cried for a long time.

* * *

The next morning, Mengele called and gave Apfel the address of his medical practice. She made herself up, put on her best casual clothing and went there in her car.

She arrived at the practice and was given directions to where his office was. Apfel thanked the receptionist and walked down the hall to the office. She slowly opened the door and saw Mengele with a patient.

“Hello Apfel,” he said, “please have a seat and I’ll be done in a few minutes.”

“Okay doctor,” she said.

The male patient asked, “Who is that lovely young woman?”

“That’s my cousin,” he said.

“Interesting.”

Mengele said, “Well your test results show that your healthy and you’re free to go.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” Mengele said, “have a nice day.”

The patient left and he and Apfel were alone.

“So what are your plans for tonight?", she asked.

“Irene and I are going out,” he said.

“I see.”

“By the way, are you sticking to your diet?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good. You look very healthy.”

“Thank you, Josef.”

“Listen,” Mengele said, “I just learned that the Fuehrer is going to be attending a gala in two weeks.”

“And I’m sure Irene will be going with you,” Apfel said.

“No, I want you to come with me.”

“Really?", she asked.

“Yes,” Mengele said.

“So Irene will be home all night?” Apfel asked.

“Of course. We have nothing to worry about. By the way, the gala starts at 8 p.m., but I’ll pick you up at 7:30. Okay?”

“Okay,” she said.

There was a silence and Apfel said, “Well, I need to go now. Posing as your cousin changes things.”

“You’re only my cousin to the outside world. At the gala, you’ll be my lover,” Mengele said.

“Oh I’m so excited,” she said.

A patient opened the door and said, “May I see you now?”

“Yes,” Mengele said, “come in and have a seat.”

She came in and sat down. Apfel got up and said, “Goodbye Josef. It was a pleasure talking to you.”

“Thank you and goodbye,” he said.

Then she opened the door and walked out.

“Is she related to you?", the patient asked, “she seems to know you personally.”

“Yes. She’s my cousin.”

* * *

Two weeks later:

An aide came to Irene Mengele’s home at 6 p.m. and knocked on the door. She opened it and he asked, “Frau Mengele?”

“Yes?", she asked.

“I regret to inform you that your husband is needed elsewhere this evening and cannot be with you. I hope you understand.”

“Yes. I understand,” she said.

“Thank you,” the aide said, “and have a nice evening.”

“You too,” she said.

The aide left and Irene closed the door.

Meanwhile, Apfel was getting ready for the party. She wore her very sexy ensemble, although it was a year old. She also combed her long hair and thought, “Should I cut it? This style seems boring. I wish I had blonde hair like Irene. I wish I looked like her! Oh well, at least she won’t be at the party tonight!”

Apfel smiled after she thought that.

She quickly applied her makeup and hurried to the living room to wait for Mengele to arrive. By this time, it was 7:20.

At 7:30, Mengele arrived in his SS uniform and knocked on the door. Apfel opened it and greeted him. Then they went to his car and drove to a banquet hall. Once there, they got out and went inside where the other officers and their female mates were.

“Some of the officers aren’t here with their wives. They’re here with their mistresses,” Mengele said.

“I see,” she said. After a pause she continued, “Josef, I have a slight problem.”

“What’s that?", he asked.

“I’m the shortest woman in this room. These other women are so tall.”

“Do you want me to carry you?”

“Yes please,” she said.

Mengele picked Apfel up and carried her in his arms.

“Oooh, you’re just like my papa!", she cooed.

He just smiled.

* * *

Mengele walked around with Apfel in his arms, and this amused the other guests. They thought it was charming. Apfel was enjoying it as well; it reminded her of the days her papa carried her around the inn as a little girl, and now she felt safe in Mengele’s strong arms.

While in his arms, he introduced her to some of the officers’ wives and mistresses, and they were very pleasant towards her. When they passed a food table Apfel asked, “Josef,can you let me down now? I’m hungry.”

“Of course,” he said and gently placed her down. She went back to the food table and started eating while Mengele continued to circulate around the room.

* * *

An hour into the party, Hitler made his dramatic appearance and the officers, wives and mistressed stood at attention to him. Mengele stood with his uniform perfect and sharp, and Apfel stood by his side looking nice. Unfortunately, since Apfel was never personally invited by Hitler (she had been invited by Mengele), the Fuehrer ignored her although he greeted Mengele. That didn’t matter though. She had actually seen Hitler up close and was secretly excited, although she kept her cool. This was something that would probably never happen again for her.

The Fuehrer passed everyone and left the building. Afterwards, they relaxed and socialized again. However, things were about to get crazy; in fact, Mengele was going to turn it into a circus.

End of Part 6