The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stupefying Brilliance

Interlude — Dream of a Sexy Girl

I hear a girl moaning.

There’s a room. A bedroom full of black and red. There’s a big bed with shiny covers in the middle. Someone’s sleeping on it. It’s the girl! She’s still moaning. I walk to her to get a better look...

Woah! I am used to seeing sexy girls...And by that I mean just Kimmy, but she’s even hotter than her. Her breasts are about the same size, maybe a bit less fake looking. But what strikes me about her is that she’s got pink hair. It looks weird, and yet...strangely sexy. It’s not candy pink, it’s more...wait, that kind of pink with the fish...trout? No, salmon! Yeah, that. It’s, like, soberer than fuchsia pink and looks almost natural.

What doesn’t look natural are the cute little ribbons on her nipples. I shiver at the idea of them being piercings, but no, they’re just held in place by rubber bands. Aside from clear white knee socks, they are the only piece of clothing she’s wearing...She doesn’t seem to mind. It looks like she’s too busy caressing herself to care.

Look at her, Bri...she’s the perfect little sexy slut. She’s so happy...

What? I...I think I heard Kimmy talk...Nah, can’t be her. Anyway...the pink girl looks really slutty, but happy too. It’s obvious there’s no more smartness under this cute pink hair than in my head, but she’s okay with being dumb. Like Kimmy, she only needs her body. She’s got a busty body ready for passionate love, and she’s got just enough brains to have it. Like, no math and knowledge at all. Just a sexy dolly mind. She looks so at peace with herself. Still...there’s something wrong about her...

“Huh...Hi?” I try to ask to get her attention.

Giggle

No answer. She just keeps daydreaming, rubbing her naked va...huh...pussy while playing with her nipple ribbons. She looks so vulnerable...A human doll, ready and eager to be played with. Do I know her from somewhere?

Suddenly, two guys enter the room.

“Woah, dude...Is this seriously as sweet as it looks?”

“Nope. Sweeter. Hi babe!”

Giggle Hi, boys...“

The voluptuous sexpot gets up on her knees, softly biting her lower lip and twisting her hips and chest around. She’s the most beautiful thing in the room and she knows it.

“Wanna have fun together and stuff?” She asks with a breathy voice, rubbing the edges of her pussy.

“Oh, you bet, sexy.”

Look! She’s the most beautiful girl you’ve ever seen and she just gives her dreamy body to others...She loves it! She’s such a slut...Why don’t you be a slut too, Bri?

The boys are on her. I don’t see their faces. Who cares...they’ve got cocks for the pink-haired girl. They take her in their arms, and she just lets them have their way. Such a good bimbo girl! Wh...Why do I feel so funny all of a sudden?

The girl’s all smiles and giggles. Her perfect skin is being touched, her nice melons are being fondled, and that’s just what she wants. She’s nothing but a sexy airhead. She’s perfect. Look at how perfect she is, Bri! I...ooooh...she suckles on one of the boys’ thumbs. So pervy... I love sucking. You’ll love it too...

I gulp. Is this turning me on? It’s...like I’m the one the boys are touching. My breasts feel good...And heavy?

“You’re all wet, babe...ready for this?”

“Like, totally!” She answers in the happiest tone. “Fuck my fluffy brains out, stud!”

She splits her legs wide open. I...am I rubbing my boobies? So good...Can’t wait to be fucked...No, not that’s not...

“Hurry!” She squeals. “Fuck your little Bri!”

Wh...What? I...EEP!

“AaaaaAAnnngh yeeeesss!”

Oh my god. Oh my God! What’s happening?! I’m not looking at the pink-haired slut...I am the pink-haired slut! And I’m, like, totally getting fucked! Oh my God!

Tee-hee, you’re so cute when you moan! How’s your first wet dream, Bri? I have those all the time now...

So good! Sooo goood! I’m getting fucked like a slut and the guys are making me stand on all fours and they didn’t even stop fucking me. Now there’s a cock trying to enter my mouth. No! Blowjobs are gross! But...but pink haired me wants it. Wants it so bad. Pink me’s such an eager slut...It enters, and I moan. I goes all the way down and I don’t gag. Pink me’s a good bimbo slut...So goood...Aaaah...I feel so gooood!

The boy behind accelerates and my slutty body cums. Just like that? Yes...my body cums so easily! Just fingers and I cum all the complic...hard words out. I...huh...What am I saying, I don’t orgas...huh...cum so easy...Or do I? Yes I do! Like, I remember now! I’m a slutty, pink-haired bimbo and I cum sooo easy...

That’s it, Bri. Feel yourself as a bimbo...It’s, like, so nice, right? Once you wake up all fixed by the nice potion, you can be one for real, and, like, forever!

I cum so much, I don’t even remember when they left. I’m so dumb and forgetty...but I still feel really good. Now that I’m not used, I can rub my clitty and boobies aaaalll I want. So I lie on my back again and I, like, wait for boys again. I’m so sexy and nice...better keep myself wet...

“Mmmmh... Giggle

Yesss...Bri feels soooo much better.

* * *

Part 2

I wake up with a funny taste in my mouth an a funnier feeling in my chest. what happened? Did I try to study again? Hmm, no. I would, like, have a headache if I studied. Brain feels nice and relaxed now. Anyway, a shower...

“Eeeek!”

My...my boobies are huge! What happened? Did I, like, sleep for a reaaaally long time? No...I remember now! I...

“I drank a bimbo serum!”

Daddy said I’d be happier if I was just dumb and pretty like Kimmy, so he gave me a bimbo serum. So...now I’m a bimbo? It’s called a bimbo serum, so I must be a bimbo now, right? Daddy’s a genius, so it must have worked... I don’t feel any different tho. I’m still stupid old Bri.

“Oh, right, the boobies. That’s different.”

I get up and look into my room’s mirror. Woah, I’m so bouncy! Just like Kimmy! I can’t help but giggle a bit because I know she’ll be, like, the happiest. She always says big boobies are the best...I want to touch them. But, I dunno, I always say things like I don’t need big boobies? Why, again? Don’t remember. Maybe if I touch them that will come back to me.

“Hmmmmm...”

Woah, they feel so good! Gooder than when they were small! Nope, totally don’t see why I wouldn’t want big boobies. My body’s sexier and funner. Why would that be bad?

“Yay for the bimbo serum! Tee-hee!”

I smile. I’m forgetful, but I think it’s been a while since I did that. Why? I’m pretty, everyone’s nice to me...Why wouldn’t I be...Ooooh, right!

“I remember! I wanna be smart like Mommy and Daddy!”

Yeah! Today, I’ll totally read a lesson without passing out. Daddy and Mommy will be so proud! I skip to my desk and open the force grade book thing.

“Okay! Let’s work hard today as well!”

So I start reading, pen in hand. I don’t know how to write but when I manage not to pass out right away, I can highlight important-looking words and stuff. It didn’t help so far, but I have to leave proof I’m trying. Oh well. Reading. Reading. Reaaadiiiiing. My boobies are really nice. I don’t know why but I think about putting ribbons on the nipples. It’d be cute! Huh...Hey! No daydreaming about boobies, bri. Study study! Hmmm...Don’t get it, don’t get it...

“Weird, my head’s not hurting at all.”

Studying feels different, somehow. Did books look always sooo totally boring? Is it, like, really worth making my head hurt and passing out for? Suddenly, I want to make the funny chair spin. So I do.

“Wheeee!”

Hm. No playing. Studying...

“La la la la...”

I’m drawing pretty flowers in the boxes. I smile. Studying can be fun and painless! I only need to, like, huh...not...think?

“I’m totally not studying, am I?” I wonder, making the chair spin again.

Yeah...Studying’s totally boring. Why? I want to do it so hard. I mean, that’s why I do it even if it makes me pass out and hurt and stuff. But now I just don’t want to. What happened? I try to remember, to focus, but my mind’s so empty. I just stand there, touching my new bouncy boobies every now and then, failing to find why everything changed. Until there’s a bubble somewhere in there and I realize.

“Ooooh, right. The bimbo serum.”

So...that’s it? I’m a bimbo?

* * *

The door opens. My best friend’s here, as always.

“Kimmy, help! I’m a bimbo!”

I really couldn’t think of anything better to say...

“I know, silly! I was there when you drank the serum. Don’t you feel all better?”

“Well, huh...I don’t know? I can’t study, it’s too boring! Shouldn’t I be angry at Daddy? I don’t want to be a bimbo...”

“Nope! You can only be happy now! Come inside!”

She takes my hand and pulls me inside. She comes over to my place all the time, but now that I think about it, I rarely go to hers. Well, our homes aren’t that different, so I guess it’s no biggie. Kimmy takes a lollipop out of a bowl and gives it to me. I always refuse, but this time I kinda don’t want to. Resisting being a bimbo sounds like a pain... So I take it, unwrap it, and give it a good suckle.

“Yummy!”

“It is! It is!” Applauds Kimmy, hopping in place. “Your boobies are awesome by the way!”

“Thanks! I don’t know about being a bimbo, but I like them! So bouncy!”

“We should totally do a makeover!”

A makeover? I let out a little squeal, remembering a time where I didn’t know we were hopelessly stupid. Before the headaches. When life was fun! I kinda don’t want to be a bimbo, but I just feel so much like back then! Maybe Daddy was right?

“Like when we were small?”

“Yeah!”

Giggle Let’s do it!“

* * *

We spent a lot of time in Kimmy’s dresser, and I can-not believe how much fun I had! I so get why she loves clothes now! There’s just nothing like feeling pretty in a new dress...The new me just changed and changed and tested which bra feels the best when rubbing her new titties and why did I want to study and hurt my poor little brain? I bet it’s why I didn’t grow big at all...Poor boobies, Bri left you all alone...

Still...

“Kimmy?” I asked after putting on a cute red tank top and miniskirt.

“Yeah?”

“I know I’m a bimbo now, but...”

“But?”

“I feel like there’s something missing...Like, I still feel like boring not happy me...”

“That’s cos you haven’t met a Master yet!”

I gulp.

“A...Master?”

“Yeah! Anyone who’s smarter than us! When left alone, we bimbos are just girls having fun. But you’ll feel sooo yummy when someone smart shows up.”

“I will?”

Just as I said that, the doorbell rings.

“Oh, it must be my customer! Perfect! Go for it, Bri!”

She pushes me out of her room and closes the door. Another ring. But...but I’m in Kimmy’s house! I can’t answer! Another other ring. Okay, okay, I’m coming...

I open the door. There’s a guy. Why is he here? Oh, right, Kimmy’s customer. But...I can’t greet her customer, I’m not a prostithing! I’m dressed like one, tho...

“Why, hello there, princess.”

He called me a princess! Does it mean he likes me? Cool!

“Huh...Hi, sir! Giggle

“Are you Kimmy’s sister?”

“No...I’m the, huh...neything...huh...”

He’s so big and sexy. Down there, too...How am I supposed to find hard words?

“I live just to the left.”

“Ah, a neighbor...Kimmy could have told me she lived right next to a fellow bimbo.”

“Yeah, huh...I kinda only became a bimbo today.”

“That explains why you’ve got black hair.”

“It does?” I ask, cocking my head to the side.

“Just trust me, you fluffyhead.”

He goes behind me and fondle my boobies. It feels really nice so I let him.

“Want me to continue, princess?”

“Yeah, totally!”

“Since Kimmy’s not here, I’m going to fuck you instead, you know.”

“Whaaat? But I’m not a...”

He lifts my skirt, still rubbing my boobies with his right hand.

“No a what? A smart girl who gets paid for feeling good?”

“Huh, yeah...And, huh...why are you, like, rubbing my...aaaah!”

“Shhh. Stop thinking serious thing. Why don’t you think of a bunny instead?”

“Mmmh...A...Nnngah...Bunny?”

“Yes. Fluffy, bouncy and cute, like you!”

His fingers feel so good...He’s fondling my big boobies and they’re so springy. My pussy’s all wet and the smart guy starts putting his fingers in. I moan. I guess Kimmy likes bunnies a lot. Since I became a bimbo, maybe I should too. I obey the smart man and start daydreaming about a fluffy bunny.

“Yeah...So cute...”

“You’re just like it, little bimbo. You’re a little bunny.”

“I am?”

“Yes. And like a bunny, you’re nice and cuddly to your owner.”

“Mmh...More...Deeper. Huh...I have an owner?”

“Why, yes. You don’t have a brain so you belong to anyone who has one. You’re a pet bunny.”

Is it true? Sooo hard to think...

“A...mmmh...Pet bunny...”

“You want to feel good, right? You want my big cock in your slutty wet pussy?”

“Yes! Yes! Please! Stop teasing me, mister!”

“You have to ask properly, you horny pet bunny. I’m your owner, remember?”

“I’m asking with the magic word, Mister!”

“Please is the magic human word. For pets, the magic word is “Master”.”

Oooh, like I totally didn’t know that!

“Okay! Fuck me, Master! I’m so horny!”

“Well, if you ask so nicely...”

He picks me up. Just right off the ground. He’s so strong! He’s going to make me feel soooo good! Huh? I thought he was going to fuck me on the couch but he goes to the wall instead. In no time, I’m pinned against it and when did both our underwear disappear? I...

“Mmmngh...OoooOOoh...AAAaaaah! Yeeesss! YeeeEEEeeSS!”

“Wow, you’re cumming at the first thrust?”

“I...huh...I cum easy...More! Keep going, Master!”

“Oh, you bet.”

* * *

I cummed so hard. Master’s so strong. I’m just a silly little bunny girl and he melted my mind. Even after he was done and put me on the couch because I was too weak to move, I couldn’t stop thinking about his yummy dick. Am I a real bimbo now? Would Kimmy and Daddy be proud of me? I know I’m happy, like they want to...

“Listen here, Bunny.”

“I’m Bri.”

“You’re Bunny if Master says you are.”

“Oh...okay.”

“Since you only became a bimbo today -dunno how that works but whatever- I’m going to be lenient. But next week, I want you blonde and with Kimmy.”

Giggle That’s funny, Kimmy said I should be blonde too, Master.“

“Kimmy’s a great bimbo. You’ll learn a lot from her. Okay then...I’ve got training in thirteen minutes, so I’m gone. Sweet dreams, Bunny. See you next week.”

Bye, Master! Hmmm, I feel so good...Sex is the awesomest! Huh? I hear footsteps...Oh, it’s Kimmy.

“Wh...What are you doing in my house, Kimmy? You can’t have Master, he’s mine!”

Giggle Silly Bri! You came over, remember? And don’t be jealous, next time Master will fuck both of us!“

“Ohmigawd really?”

“Of course! We’re partner call girls now! Well, huh, I guess we have to ask my boss first, but...”

“Let’s do it! I totally want us to feel good together!”

“Yaaay, that’s my Bri! You’ll meet so many Masters!”

“Can’t waaiiiit!”

* * *

So, like, Kimmy called her boss and I talked to him and now we’re being, like, avertized as a do-oh and stuff. After that I called my hairdresser. I’ll have new bimbo hair tomorrow! Dunno if I’m going to choose blonde or pink. Blonde’s nice but I think I should be different from Kimmy, yanno? But I’m sure the nice Masters will love both!

We had another Master and he was totally happy to have two bimbos for the price of one. Then the maid came and she made us masturbate while she cleaned. I didn’t know bimbos had Mistresses too, but it’s cool! I’m going to look forward to her coming to my house now, so that she can be all sexy and commanding. Her bossy tone leaves me sooo giggling and wet. It’s fun to learn how to be a bimbo!

Anyway, like, after all that screwing was done, we went to my place and watched TV while cuddling. There was a Trixie Smiles concert! I looooove Trixie! Like, the old me wouldn’t admit loving that redhead, country bimbo singer, but now that I’m a bimbo too, I can totally be her fan! I mean, Trixie was like “Howdy y’all! Thanks sooo much for comin’ to see me! Y’all so awesome, like I’m so flattered and stuff! I’ll be promisin’ to do mah best!” And we were like “Thanks Trixie!". And then she singged and it was awesome.

“Heee!” Squeals Kimmy. “I so totally want to meet her!”

“Yeah, I really want to now! Like I was too serious to want to before, but I’m free to have all the fun ever now!”

“Yeah! That’s what being a bimbo is like!”

“It’s awesome!”

“It is! It is!”

We squeal, shaking our hands together as our big boobies bounce. Why did I ever want a smart life? This is sooo much better!

* * *