The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stud Stable: Part Three

In Part One, we met Richard Reardin, a fabulously wealthy, “Self-made” entrepreneur who decided to devote his talents and wealth to pleasure. The greatest pleasure he could conceive was ultimate control over the best examples of studly, young manhood. Thus was the idea of the Stud Stable conceived. Buying an old mansion and refurbishing it for his Stud Stable, he became the guardian of twin orphans who he mind controlled to be his stable boys. Then he leased two lifers from the prison system. They were carefully mind controlled and became docile, responsive Stud Steeds; mansteeds to be hitched to wagons or used as trained manpoles. In Part Two Reardin added two “ponies” to his stable—condemned toughs he bought from the mob. They were also mind controlled and the stable of steeds and stable hands were taught to exhibit their superb bodies and prowess. Now thee Boss wanted to display his mansteed stable to some of his discerning friends.

1.

The stable boys, Jimmy Will and Billy Bob, saw the excitement their Boss was feeling when the time came for which they had been training: Stud Stable Exhibit Day. The steeds, Brawny and Blacky, and the ponies, BobBoy and JakBoy, sensed the excitement as well. After their usual morning routine, when the steeds were unlatched from the bunks in their stable stalls, cleaned, fed and booted, they were exercised very lightly. Just a half hour jogging around the sunny exercise yard, then they were latched to their rest mats under a shade tree. Reardin thought they looked so fine, naked, racked on their backs, brawny arms and legs stretched out, bound to steel loops embedded in the ground at the edges of the mats. The mansteeds’ eyes were closed as they rested. Their booted feet were lined up neatly and their bare cocks were semi-hard, even while resting. The stable lads, wearing ther usual jocks, belts and workboots were stretched out between the steeds, snoozing too.

That’s when the Boss took over for some final mind control training, since his guests were arriving in a couple hours.Kneeling among the mansteeds and lads, his hands easily stroking various steed and stable boy cocks to attention, he used their trance triggers and began to tell them about the day he had planned, “Listen to the sound of my voice... pay close attention to the Boss’s voice... remember and obey... you are the best steeds and stable lads... you are proud and erect...”

2.

When Reardin’s guests arrived he took them on a tour of the old manor house which had been restored to its original 19th Century beauty, with modern amenities carefully hidden. The only room that looked out of place was the recreation room where he was entertained by his stable hands and steeds. It was rather modern and sleek, with its big TV screen, well-polished wood flooring and comfortable, huge couch. Only a discerning eye would notice the steel loops and hooks strategicaly embedded in the floor, ceiling and walls.

This was in keeping with Reardin’s Mansteed Stables Rules that he had the stable hands and steeds memorize. The Rules were simple enough for the mind controlled, restricted thought processes of both. They were posted in the recreation room and the stables, and stated:

“Mansteed Stable Rules: Service, Obedience, Silence.

  1. Service. Stable hands service the needs of mansteeds: cleaning, feeding, grooming, exercising, training and disciplining. Mansteeds service all the needs of the Boss and stable hands with strong and willing bodies, obedient and silent minds. Mansteeds are kept bound to their tasks at all times, to remain focused on obedient service to the Boss.
  2. Obedience. Mansteeds and stable hands eagerly and fully obey every order from the Boss; mansteeds obey all orders from the stable hands. Disobedience, mistakes and lack of eager obedience are always punished. Discipline belts and switches reinforce complete obedience, therefore punishment is good for mansteeds and stable hands and is eagerly accepted in silence.
  3. Silence. Mansteeds and stable hands work, train, are disciplined and serve in silence of body, voice and mind. The silent steed mind is always focused on the Service, Obedience and Silence required by these Rules that the Boss has given for Stud Stable, which are obeyed in silence and service.”

It was as he walked his guests through the garden toward the stables that he explained what they were about to expeience.

In addition to his closest friend, T., there were two couples with whom they had vacationed or attended various cultural or social events in their close circle of like minded people.

“You know that close control is both my vocation and hobby. I built my postion in business on strict adherence to control. Now that I’ve retired from that world, I’ve had time to extend those methods in a manner that I find most pleasurable. You know how much I appreciate extraordinary examples manhood. Thus, here I have, as it were, created a temple to the perfection of finely controlled masculinity. I present to you my Stud Stable. The specimens you will be seeing are all carefully mind controlled and very well trained indeed!”

The group walked across the empty, sun filled stable yard as Reardin explained, “This is where we exercise and train the steeds.”

And as they entered the cool, shaded and quiet stables, stepping around the four pairs of shinny, black boots lined along the entrance, “Here is where the mansteeds are housed. Let me introduce you to my stable hands first.” The two lads were standing at brace in the middle of the stables, eyes closed, erections bulging their jocks. They were, as usual, geared in just work boots, jocks and worn, wide leather belts. “These lads are twins who I obtained from a local orphanage; I’m their guardian. They are very happy to serve here and love their steeds.”

“As you can see, four of the stable stalls are occupied.” Motioning with his hands, “These two have my stallions, Blacky and Brawny.” They guests looked admiringly at the two large steeds, standing naked at brace in their respective stalls, huge penises thrust forward. Then gesturing, he led the guests further into the stables, “And these two are my new ponies. I am really proud of how they’ve learned to submit to the stallions. In a while we’ll have them all displaying their taining for us. But for now, please feel free to explore the steeds and stable hands. They have all been taught to remain still and erect while being handled and viewed. You’ll find some milking stools along the back wall if you want...”

To murmurs of appreciation, Reardin’s guests went among the manflesh on display. His friend T was the first to reach for a stool. He planted it right in front of Bobboy and immediately began sucking greedily on the pony’s erection while exploring the steed’s perfect musculature with his equally greedy hands. Reardin watched his friend with growing enjoyment. Being able to share his private world with carefully chosen friends was one of the great pleasures of being able to afford what he worked so hard to create. In a way, though, as Reardin understood, this too was a form of mind control; his friend’s pleasure was in total control of his mind... and Reardin had driven that effect by the very act of establishing his Stud Stable. He smiled warmly as his friend, obliviously, was furiously sucking on the pony. The steed stood stolidly, legs apart, butt checks tightened around its horse tail butt plug. Then, its stomach and flanks trembling, the steed’s erection exploded jolt after jolt of thick sperm. T swallowed it all, continuing to suck until he had drained every drop the steed had to give.

Standing to face his friend, he smiled drolly and commented, “Tasty. Didn’t hold back at all... How often can he perform like that?” “Oh, up to a half dozen times a day. He hasn’t been allowed any release for a day to prime him for our use. Please, use my steeds as often as you wish.”

Turning to his other friends who were still touching the other steeds, hefting their testicles, tasting them.. he gestured broadly to the barn door, “But it’s time for lunch and some steedly, studly entertainment. Please follow.”

3.

The group of guests followed Reardin as he strode toward the exercise yard. T, turning back at the barn door, saw the stable hand twins attaching leashes to the steed balls and cocks and leading them behind.

Out in the yard, under one of the shade trees, a table had been set with light lunceon fare. Reardin and his guests arranged themselves around the table, with clear views of the center of the yard, where Reardin pointed their attention. T, though, noticed the stable lads just finishing the tying of the mansteeds’ boots at the barn door.

Then the twins lead the stallions first and the ponies behind, all in their black boots, wrists latched back, horse tails twitching. The stud steeds were all set to prancing in a high stepping trot that showed off their superb leg musculature and caused their boots to crack against the yard’s gravel in unison. It was, to Reardin, a most enjoyable sound.

After having the steeds trot around in yard in easy ovals the stable hands began to push their charges faster, and the prancing became flat out running. The lads tightened up on the leashes, forcing the steeds to run in a smaller circle and they circled faster. The long ends of the leashes became straps to drive the steeds harder and shortly the only sounds were the heavy breathing of the steeds, crunching of their boots together on the gravel and the snap of the leash ends on bare muscled man flesh.

That is when Reardin stood and clapped loudly, once. The pandamonium stopped instantly with both steeds and stable hands stopping, turning toward the Boss and standing stiffly at brace, the steeds’ erections pointing straight ahead while the stable hands’ jocks were strained by their stiff members. Panting, the six remained in their positions, awaiting their master’s next command. “Good work boys. Now show us your pyramid and hold it while we eat.”

The stable twins unlatched the steeds and immediately positoned them. The two larger stallions went down on hands and feet, to form the base of the pyramid, arms and legs apart. They raised themselves up on their hands and feet, looking big and impressive. Then the ponies were hustled up ontop of the stallions. They crouched on all fours, making a smaller second layer. Then the two twins mounted, one on his knees on the backs of the ponies, arms crossed. The stood other behind him, arms on hips, jock presed against his brother’s buttocks. None of them, steeds or lads, moved a muscle.

Reardin and his guests had a pleasant lunch, drank good wine, conversed about the stud stable and the pleasures it could offer. He explained how the mansteeds were useful for pulling garden carts, made excellent living statues in his home, had obvious sexual uses, and, for their immediate pleasure, pulled swift riding carts through the woodland paths behind the stables. There they would spend a pleasant few hours until dinner awaited them at the house when the steeds would exhibit their most interesting sex training. At another loud clap from the Boss the human pyramid collapsed and the stable hands quickly relatched the mansteeds’ wrists to the backs of their control belts and led them off to be hitched to their carts.

Leading the guests through the stables Reardin showed the guests the mansteed carts waiting behind it. The steeds latched in place and were ready for them.

There was enough seating for all the guests. Each of the stallions was hitched to a three seater cart, with the stable hands in front, guests behind. The two ponies were hitched to a two seater cart that Reardin and T shared. They led the way into the woods. Quickly the two stable lads started using their switches to urge greater speed from the stallions, passing Reardin and racing eachother, with their passengers happily shouting encouragement. Reardin handed his friend a switch and told him to lay into the ponies, “Let’s see them run all out, four legs beating two!”

The race was on, with T snapping the switch across the buttocks and legs of the two ponies while the twins were similarly driving the stallions. Although the stallions were bigger and stronger than the ponies, with the extra weight their carts carried, and the ponies swift footwork, Rearding soon pulled around the other carts and led the way through the woods to the lake at the far end of the property. The Boss never felt better than when he had his mansteeds running full out, puttin all their considerable muscle and effort into obeying the order of the moment: to run like the mansteeds they were! He laughed and shouted encouragement while the ponies threw their total strenght into racing.

4.

The race came to an end by the gezebo overlooking the lake. While the guests walked to the shady retreat, Reardin instructed his stable hands, “Unhitch the steeds, remove all your boots. You can cool thme in the lake; all play in the water while we take some refreshment.” The stable lads unhitched the mansteeds while they were still panting from the exertion. The guests found chilled champaign, cheeze and crackers awaiting them. They sipped while watching the sandy beach just across the cart track.

The twins kicked off their boots and quickly unbooted the steeds, latching steed wrists to the back of steed belts, since the stud steeds were always bound and controlled. Then they led the mansteeds into the cool water of the lake.

Once in the water, the lads thoroughly splashed the steeds to cool them off, then started to horse around with them. The steeds, not having been told to do anything, stood there, water up to their thighs, stiff erections bobbing on the surface of the lake... waiting like the patient mansteeds they were.

The boys had a lot of fun, climbing up onto the stallions, rubbing themselves against the steeds’ muscular backs and chests, each lowering himself onto a stud’s’ stiff, wet manhood and riding the horse pole a bit, swimming around, diving under water and through the steed’s legs... laughing and gaffawing the whole time. The stud steeds remained silent and still, but looked relaxed and seemed to be enjoying the attention from their handlers.

One of the guests asked Reardin, “So how do you maintain such complete mind control?”

“It’s all a matter of strict discipline and regular mind control sessions. The discipline starts with rousting them for their daily routine and strict adherence to control—that’s why the mansteeds are kept bound. There is never a moment when their mansteed training is allowed to slack.

“That’s also why I have the stable boys deal with all of the steeds’ needs. They feed them, remove their tail butt plugs to allow them to evacuate, scrub and shower them, shave them (since I like to keep all their body hair very close shaved) and, of course, keep their horse-cocks well drained. Every night at latch-down the steed are put onto headsets with carefully crafted hypnosis endless tape loops, in my voice, reinforcing their mind conrol. I also spend lots of quality time with my steeds and the twins, working on their mind control directly...

“Each one gets a couple hours’ session with me every other day. I have them racked on a special vibrating table in the back of the stables that’s only used for mind training. The vibrations relax them while I sit next to it, using one hand to control their breathing, one hand to control their cocks. Breath control is essential to mind control. As is cock control. There is nothing sweeter than having a helpless, bound stud gazing up into your eyes, breathing only as you permit, while you easily stroke his manhood and tell him, over and over, what a focused and obedient mansteed is... they believe completely; they want to please so much...”

That’s when one of the twin’s climbed up on the shoulders of one of the stallions, kneeling so his legs gripped the big stud’s head and his butt rested on it. Grabbing his own cock he took aim and sent a long stream of piss toward one of the ponies. The yellow stream arched and landed, splashing, on the pony’s head, face and chest. The sturdy pony didn’t budge. This encouraged the other twin to climb onto the other stallion, but he aimed his piss at his brother, soaking the stallion’s face and splashing his brother. That’s when the first twin dived off his stallion, leaping, caught his brother and pulled them both into the water.

Rassling in the water, one ducked behind a stallion and grasping the steed’s cock ordered him to piss, sending a powerful stream of steamy liquid at his brother who dived behind one of the ponies. The twins went from steed to steed, pointing cocks and having them send streams of piss at each other, further wetting the steeds who remained standing there, in silent obedience, while the lads splashed them and eachother... and had a great time.

After a while Reardin clapped loudly once and called out to his stable hands that it was time to hitch the steeds back up to their carts. The two lads immediately stopped splashing and hustled the stallions and ponies out of the water and back to the carts where their boots were put back on, hands unlatched from their control belts and relatched to the cart handles, readying them for the guests’ ride back to the mansion. The stallions and ponies stood there, dripping and waiting. Reardin was pleased to see his friend T walk up to the ponies, hitched to their cart, before taking his seat, to offer each some of the crackers while he stroked their strong chests and talked softly to them, reinforcing their steed behavior and mind control.

5.

After an easy trot back to the stables Reardin suggested that the guests return to the house while the stable hands take care of the steeds. He ordered the twins to hose down the mansteeds, feed and water them, and after resting them for an hour, to bring them to the house where he would have further use of them all.

His friend T said he wanted to linger behind to watch the stable lads at work and Reardin, smiling at him, led the others away. T watched as the twins first tied leads about the steeds mancocks and testicles, unhitching them from the carts, first each stallion and then the ponies, carefully latching their strong arms to the back of their belts, leading them to the stables. As always, they removed the steeds’ boots at the entrance to the stables.

T followed them as the steeds were led into the stables and over to the washing station. First each was led to a squat toilet, butt plug removed, and the mansteed was told to releive itself. On their knees in a row with their butts up, each had a hoze inserted in his rectum for a bit, and after squating to drain out, their butt plugs replaced and they were led to the shower heads. There the leads were looped around an overhead beam and the stable lads took up the hoses and scrub brushes, thoroughly soaking and scrubbing them. The steeds remained passive during this, spreading their legs when told, bending over and patiently allowing the lads to complete their task of scrubbing them from heads to toes.

Next the steeds were led to the feeding station where they were made to squat by a feed trough, their leads tied short to metal loops set in the floor so they couldn’t rise up. One of the twins took a covered bucket (there were a stack of them along the wall, prepared for feeding) and added a certain amount of water to it, stirred it and dumped in into the trough. At the command, “Feed!” the four mansteeds leaned into the trough and guzzled the mush. When done they straightened back up and waited while one of the twins wiped their faces off with a wet rag. Then their leashes were released and they were ordered, “Stand to brace!”

The mansteeds were then taken to their individual stalls, the stable hands cracking the ends of their leashes against their bare buttocks as they walked. As they were latching the steeds to their bunks T asked one of the lads why he had been lashing the mansteeds with the leashes, “We always crack their butts with whatever is at hand while we hustle them along. It helps them stay focused. Not really wacking hard, like when they need to be disciplined...”

“So what will you lads do now that your mansteeds are resting?” “Gonna climb onto one of the steeds and take a nap. Sure the Boss is gonna want us rested and ready for some action with the steeds.” T smiled and left the stable hands, to join the rest of the guests.

6.

Dinner was superb. The finest cuts of filet, the rarest of delecacies. Excellent wines. The discussion was entirely focused on the Stud Stable. At one point Rearden touched a control on the dining room table and a large screen descended, covering the window that looked over the gardens maintained by the stable hands and steeds. As they further discussed the care and control of the mansteeds, he was able to show them video clips and still images illustrating his methods and demonstrating the extraordinary stamina and sexual prowess of his stablemates. One scene of Blacky mounting one of the twins so entralled the diners that the room fell silent, watching the big, dark stud stallion hard thrusting the stable lad, over and over.

Dinner done, Rearden led his guests to the recreation room where the mansteeds and stable hands were waiting. All their boots had been left at the back door of the mansion and the stud steeds wrists had been latched to steel loops set in the ceiling beams, on short chains so they were stretched fully, just their toes on the floor, supporting their weight. Their eyes were closed, though it was obvious from their tight muscles of the strain of the position. Their cocks were at full mast, stiff, red and bloated, showing the shinny steel rings around their cock bases. Clearly the stable lads had been sucking on them, but not allowing them to release. One of the twins was still at it, deep throating a pony’s horse-sized cock.

The other twin walked up to where Rearden was standing, knelt before him and offered him a belt, saying, “Steeds and hands ready to perform for their Boss!” Rearden nodded, took the belt and motioned his guests over to the couches facing the steeds. At the same time the twins took up positions, standing at brace, on either side of the mansteed line.

The Boss walked behind the six naked stablemates and struck hard against bare buttocks, again and again, The guests watched this display of mastery in silence; the steeds and stable hands took the blows in equal silence and stillness.

Walking around to the front, he began a brief discourse for his guests’ benefit. “You may wonder why I belted them all, when they are behaving as they have been trained. Yes, I have belt trained the steeds and twins and use the belt to punish when needed. But discipline is more than punishment. It is constant and unbending. Thus they know they will be belted, whether they are good steeds and stable lads or not. Of course they are punished most severely if they ever engage in intentional misbehavior. But they also receive blows to maintain discipline, to toughen them, and to display that the Boss is the Boss. They are trained to enter a mindless state when being disciplined, and the belt focuses them on unthinking obedience. But now, lets have them perform for us. Stable hands, release your steeds and let’s see some group action!”

To the applause of the guests, the twins released the wrist and ankle bindings of the four nude mansteeds, relatching their wrists to the back of their control belts. Using their hands to both guide the steeds, and to slap their naked hides as they were maneuvered, they shortly had the stallions on their backs with the ponies positioned over them, each pair 69ing. Each of the twins took on one of the pairs of mansteeds, crouching on the ponies’ buttocks, legs on either side of the sucking pair, their own hard cocks were soon fully engaged, screwin the ponies. One of the twins pulled up on a pony’s head, so they guests could more easily see the huge stallion cock deep-throated by the pony. The threesomes of hard-muscled mansteed flesh went at it for some time, their bodies developing a sheen of sweat, their eyes glazing over...

Rearden stepped between the two threesomes and pulled the twins off, and out of the pony’s holes, commenting, over the “plopping” sound as their rigid cocks were pulled from the pony manholes, “And I don’t want any of you cuming. Not until my guests have an opportunity to join in the fun. Let us all repair to the solarium, which is where we have our indoor pool. I think that would be a great place to get to know the steeds better... Stable hands, herd these steeds there now.”

7.

While the steeds and stable lads stood respectfully at brace along the shallow end of the pool, cocks sticking out of the water, Rearden and his friends stripped and dived in. T swam directly to Jakboy, the blond, blue-eyed pony. Within a few moments the other guests had picked steeds and one of the twins. Rearden put his arm about the trim waist of the remaining twin and climbing the steps out of the pool brought him to the adjacent hot tub where he lost no time pushing the lad in, back against the bench in the tub. Within seconds his erection had entered the stable hand who was happily gazing up at his boss.

The others remained in the pool, handling the steeds and twin, with T turning his steed around, bending him over the pool edge (pushing back on the pony’s bound wrists) and similarly entering his well-trained manhole. He pulled the young stud tightly to him as he pounded his butt, reaching up and biting the steed’s shoulders and arms.

After a while the various guests traded off steeds among themselves and Rearden noticed his friend had Brawny, the big Hispanic sstallion, on his back, by the pool. T was squatting over the steed, riding his huge manhood.

Rearden felt a warm glow throughout his body as he hard-pumped the stable hand; as he watched his friends enjoy the results of his dream of the perfect Stud Stable.

End of Part Three...