The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stud Stable: Part Two

In Part One, we met Richard Reardin, a fabulously wealthy, “Self-made” entrepreneur who built his wealth and reputation on a record of strict adherence to the most modern business control techniques. He road the nanotech boom of the 2010’s to a large fortune. Growing bored of the boardroom and the stock exchange, still trim and fit at forty-seven, he decided to devote his talents and wealth to pleasure. The greatest pleasure he could conceive was ultimate control over the best examples of studly, young manhood. Thus was the idea of the Stud Stable conceived.

Buying an old mansion and refurbishing it for his Stud Stable, he became the guardian of twin orphans who he mind controlled to be his stable boys. He was the Boss; they were the Boys. Then it was time to bring in the first Stud Steeds. He leased two lifers from the prison system and had his first steeds. They were carefully mind controlled and became docile, response Stud Steeds, hitched to wagons or used as trained manpoles.

At the end of Part One, he mused, as he lay there, entwined in the muscles and aromas of his spent Stud Steeds, listening to the quieting of their breathing and the soft sounds of the woods, “Soon it will be time to add more stallions to the stable.” And time, he thought, to introduce some of his more discerning friends to the pleasures of his steed studs and stable hands.

1.

Reardin was enjoying one of his favorite pastimes, watching his mind controlled stable boys, Jimmy Will and Billy Bob, exercising his Stud Steeds, Brawny (the muscular Hispanic stud) and Blacky (his huge black steed). The lads were wearing their now usual work gear, jocks, tan work boots and wide, tan leather belts (to discipline the steeds whenever necessary). The steeds were, as always, naked but for their shinny black DocMartins boots, heavy chains around their trim waists, wrist cuffs, glittering stainless steel rings around their erect cocks and large testicles, and, of course, their horsetail butt plugs. The steeds’ wrists were bound to their carts with the two boy jockeys racing them around the exercise yard, using switches on the steeds’ bare buttocks to urge them to go faster. The Boss admired the way the horsetails twitched as they ran. He thought how after exercising the stallions, his boys would next bring them to some mats in the shade at the back of the yard. The mats were fitted with manacles and they would be bound on their backs for rest and reward, with his boys mounting their stiff erections, riding them like the stud steeds they were.

He was, though, a bit distracted, waiting for the cell call that would tell him a certain van was approaching with his newest steeds to train. He felt himself lucky to be able to buy two at once, a special deal with the Capo of a nearby city’s crime family. Two toughs had been condemned by the Capo, but rather than killing them, he was most amused by the idea of selling them to the “worthy gentleman” who wanted them for his private collection...

The call came. The van was arriving, so he told the stable boys to return the steeds to their stalls and be ready for new steeds being delivered.

2.

The van dropped off two body bags which moved when he kicked them, indicated the merchandise was still alive. After it left, he had the lads drag the bags to the stables. He opened the bags and found a naked, bound and gagged specimen in each. With his boys’ help they were brought to their feet, blinking against the daylight. Both were just about the same size, a tad under 6 feet and well built. One was dark haired and dark eyed with olive toned skin. The other was dirty blond with blue eyes. Both were young (not as young as the stable boys, but younger than his Stud Steeds). They were fairly well built, but would need some hard work and hard training to be as muscular and trim as he wanted. They’d make a nice contrast to his big, hulking Stud Steeds. They were more like ponies to the others’ draft horse qualities. So that’s what they’d become, Studly Ponies, trained to be mounted. He got their attention by smacking them each across the face.

“I’m the Boss. You know why you’re here—you’ve been lucky enough to be sold as sex slaves instead of being killed. You’re mine now. You’ll be trained as Ponies here at my Stud Stable. These are my stable boys. If you don’t obey them, or me, you will be punished. OK lads, get them into their stable stalls. You,” pointing to the dark haired one, “are now Bobboy and you,” pointing to the other, “are now Jakboy. I want the VR helms on them pronto!”

The stable boys hustled the new ponies into the stables and with just a bit of tasering got them latched to their bunks. The mind control VR helmets were put on and the programming begun that would turn them into Stud Ponies. The Boss had prepared special training tapes for them. He did not want them as totally mind numbed as his big Stud Steeds had become. He wanted to mind control them, but he wanted them to remain conscious of being controlled. He could imagine their resistance and their submission.

3.

After a few days, the new ponies began to fit into the Stud Stable routine. Of course the Stud Steeds always came first. They’d all be rousted from their stable stalls at the same time, but the new ponies would have to stand respectfully at brace while the steeds were cleaned, fed and geared. Then it was the ponies’ turn. They were geared similarly to the steeds, but, their butt plugs had shorter horsetails and they were initially kept barefoot. All the manhorses were trained together, exercised and run. During the rest and reward periods, while the stable boys mounted the steeds, the Boss would personally suck on the ponies’ erections to relieve them as well.

Then the day came when it was time to fully initiate the ponies. The steeds and ponies had just finished being run in the exercise yard. They had long leashes tied around their balls and had been individually run in circles, guided by the stable boys. The four were stood a brace in the sun, catching their breath, while the stable boys stood similarly on either side, waiting for the Boss.

Reardin was carrying two pair of black boots. They were not the same style as the DocMartins the steeds wore, nor like the tan work boots he and his stable hands wore. Rather, they were black mesh and leather hiking boots, lower than the DocMartins and a bit clunkier. Just the right foot gear for ponies. The Boss announced that he was “...really proud of my Stud Steeds and pleased how the new ponies were fitting right in. I want to reward the ponies with their own boots and then they could show even more respect for the steeds in a very special way.”

First he had the stable boys boot up the ponies and then, while he and his steeds watched, he had them run around the exercise yard some more to get used to their new boots. They looked really cute jogging around, their buttplug pony tails flying. After using the proper trigger word, the stallions were getting erect just standing there watching.

That’s when Rearden had them brought over to a hitching post at one end of the exercise yard. He often had the stallions or ponies stand there at brace, their cock leashes wrapped around it, since it was important for his steeds to learn to wait patiently without supervision, when they weren’t being exercised, worked or used for pleasure. This time though, he had the ponies bent over the horizontal post, which was just about waist high, and used the long leashes to bind them in that postion, legs apart. His twin stable boys were instructed to bring the stallions over.

While he sucked on the stallions to make sure their horse cocks were stiff and wet, he had the boys remove the ponies’ buttplugs and tongue their manholes. The stallions were then brought up against the ponies and the boys were instructed to guide their erections in. With some pushing, and a couple cracks from a switch, the stallions were mounted on the ponies and began to thrust to the Boss’s count. He had the boys position themselves in front of the ponies, on their knees, so they could suck pony cock while the stallions fucked them. He wanted the ponies to learn the pleasure of giving and receiving.

Using the switch some more on the stallions drove them to pump harder and soon they were leaning over the ponies, hard against them, biting at their necks and shoulders. At one point he had to haul Brownie’s head back so he wouldn’t bloody Bobboy. On the Boss’s command all four steeds came simultaneously, with the stallions bucking hard and the stable boys barely able to hang onto the pony cocks.

Rearden and the stable boys brought the spent steeds to their rest mats where they were racked out and allowed to sleep a while the Boss took a bucket and sponge and cleaned them up. The stable boys and the Boss snuggled among the bound, naked steeds and slept too.

4.

Routine is important in maintaining mind control so the Boss was strict about keeping to the same schedule most every day. After rousting, cleaning, feeding and booting came exercise and rest. After that, in the early afternoon, the steeds were hitched to the garden carts, one pony in front of one stallion. The pony’s buttplug prevented the stallion’s near permanent erection from entering, though, and the boys or Boss would have to use the switch if the steeds became too rambunctious while the men were gardening. There was always, however, time to break the routine for sucking and fucking, as the stallions and ponies were always ready to serve the Boss and boys. Late in the day, after a rest period, the Boss liked to hitch a stallion or pony to one of the riding carts, leash another behind it, and have them trot off into the woods behind the mansion.

In the evening, after cleaning the steeds and feeding them again, he would have them brought into the house for a couple hours. There was a careful routine to this too. When the steeds were brought into their stable, for example to be cleaned and fed, their boots would be left at the door. Then when the stable boys brought them to the house, they’d be booted at the entrance to the stables, but their boots would come off again at the back door of the house, so they were always barefoot indoors, but booted outdoors.

While in the house the steeds would be required to either stand at brace or squat; they were never permitted to touch any of the furnishings except for the expensive oriental rugs that covered some of the shinny wood flooring. They might be on the rugs on their backs or fronts, depending on how the Boss wanted to use them. Mostly, however, unless their bodies were being used, they’d just pose there, while the Boss and boys ate, played computer games, watched TV or fooled around. The Boss just liked to have them around so he could appreciate their perfect bodies and complete mind controlled submissiveness. They had learned to be very patient steeds.

He did have the stable boys return the steeds to their stables early at night, to be latched down for sleep, since they needed plenty of rest, and VR mental training, to be ready for the demands made of them the next day. After the steeds were latched down for the night, the Boss always took the time to play with his stable boy twins and to reinforce their mind control They had become quite good at pleasing him and he liked nothing better than fucking one while sucking on the other, who would be also occupied sucking his brother, so all three would be completed satisfied and ready for a goods night’s sleep.

5.

After a couple weeks of the usual routine, the Boss began to prepare his stable boys and steeds for what he terms “Steed Exhibit Day.” He told them he had some discerning friends who would really appreciate seeing his well-trained steeds so he was planning an exhibit day to display his stables.

He had the twins add regular display training to the daily routine. In addition to regular exercise, the steeds were put to special exhibit training. This consisted of three areas.

First, the steeds were taught to Stand at Display in various positions. This was similar to how he would have the steeds pose in his home. While the in-house pose was just standing with stiff cocks at parade rest (wrists latched back and tails nicely still) the new poses, he explained, were meant to display the strength, skill and studliness of the steeds. Since he would be displaying his steeds in their exercise yard, they had to learn their poses wearing their shinny black boots. Staying erect during all the poses was drilled into the steeds, with judicious use of the switch whenever a cock would soften. Besides standing at brace, standing wide legged, with cock and hips thrust forward, or bent deep forward to display their perfect butts, it was with group poses where most effort was made.

The Boss was duly impressed by the way the stable boys trained the steeds for group display. He sat himself in the shade and just enjoyed watching the steeds in the sunny exercise yard, standing at brace, the two ponies in front of the two stallions, with the ponies’ butt plugs replaced by the stallion’s erections. Then at a clap from one of the boys, the steeds would rearrange themselves, for example, with the ponies dismounting, about-facing, squatting and sucking the stallions’ huge cocks deep into their throats. Then another clap would cause them to reverse again, allowing the stallions to remount the ponies. At two claps that stallions would start thrusting and the ponies would squat a bit to stabilize their poses while being hard-fucked. At three claps the stallions would lay on their backs and the ponies would mount the stallions and ride them. Four claps resulted in the ponies laying on top of the stallions, so the stallions and ponies could 69 until another position was signaled.

This position training was repeated indoors, without boots, so the displays could occur there as well.

The steeds were also taught to form a pyramid outdoors, with the stallions forming the first level, on their knees; the ponies on top on their knees and one of the stable boys climbing up, a knee on each pony, kneeling at brace and smiling.

Second, the steeds were trained for running displays, where their balls and cocks were tied with leashes and they run together in large circles, the stallions first and the ponies just behind, with all of their butt plug tails following in the breeze; their stiff cocks leading the way. For this display they were taught fancy foot steps, sometimes running, sometimes jogging, sometimes high stepping in their shinny boots. gain a clap from a stable boy would cause them to change the type of step. Any mistakes (there were a few at first) resulting in the run stopping for a few moments so the offending steed could be belted a half dozen times before the run continued. Soon, though, the steeds learned exactly what their trainers wanted and were able to perform for an hour or more without misstep.

Third, the riding carts had new seats made for them, so the single steed cart could hold three passengers while the double steed cart could hold four. The single steed cart had two seats, one behind the other, with the smaller front seat for one of the stable boys. His legs would rest on the stallion’s hips, leaving room behind for the passenger to sit comfortably, with his feet on a running board just behind the jockey seat. The double cart was similarly set up with a front seat for the jockey where his legs would be stretched out along the flanks of the ponies while two seats behind would hold the passengers.

Since taking on passengers would increase the weight the steeds were pulling, heavy bags of feed were loaded on the new seats and the steeds were trained to haul the carts with rider and extra weight. The Boss also increased the steeds’ feed rations so they would have extra energy for the rigors of exhibition.

The Boss was always careful to control the amount of feed the steeds were required to ingest. He wanted them to have just enough for the strenuous efforts he demanded, but not enough for them to have any fat at all on their sturdy bodies. He loved the tight muscled, “cut” physiques they had developed.

Finally there came a night when he was watching the naked stallions and ponies 69ing on the living room floor. He did appreciate the way the ponies’ toes would dig into the carpet as they brought the stallions to orgasm, and by having one pair facing one way, and the other reversed, he could also see one of the stallion’s long legs stretched, the steeds toes spreading in the air as its horsecock shuddered copious streams of mancream into the pony’s eager mouth.

Fooling around with his naked, horny stable boys on the couch, seeing the steeds working each other’s cocks, he announced he was satisfied with their exhibit training and was inviting some friends to visit in a couple days. Until then, “You’ll have extra rest and extra feed to get ready for a day I am looking forward to with great anticipation. No mistakes will be tolerated! All steeds and boys will be on their best behavior. I want my guests to understand what great pleasure I have with my stud stable!”

End of Part Two...