The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Street Justice:

A Detective Lisa Benson Story

Chapter Four

* * *

“What do you think?” Lisa asked Bobby as he poured over the print outs documenting the battery of tests that had just occupied the past few hours.

“Well, there’s not much. No unusual blood chemistry, nothing odd on your EEG – you are exceedingly normal in all the usual ways.”

“So what’s next, professor?”

“I’d like to get you in for an MRI. We have a subtly different brain construction than normal humans, nothing noticeable unless you were looking for it. But that’s going to take some time to arrange, damn it. I’m dying to see which one your structure matches more closely, normal human or those with the ability.”

“You aren’t going to get impatient and try dissection are you?”

Bobby looked up at her with a grin, “Depends, are you armed?”

“Dork.”

“Seriously though, you say you have always had a certain, intuition, especially when it came to telling if a person was lying or not. That makes me think you are more like us than anyone ever thought. Yet, strangely, you can pick up whatever commands are sent your way.”

“Why is that strange?”

“Because those of us with the ability can’t. I could try all day to influence Walter, or even someone with a weaker ability, like the guy you’re looking for, and they wouldn’t get a thing – I mean they wouldn’t have the slightest idea what I was trying to tell them to do unless I said it out loud.”

He moved over to a more comfortable chair.

“You sit over there on the couch, I want to try some things.”

“Sure, what are we doing?”

“We are going to find out exactly how you resist the ability.”

Bobby then sent her a series of commands. Nothing suggestive, simple things like trying to get her to pick up a book, make her thirsty enough to get a drink, or try to make her forget the previous five minutes. Each exercise was followed by a thorough debriefing exploring what she felt, how she knew the impulse was not her own and how she was able to avoid complying.

“I’d like to do some follow up testing with you and a couple normal human types, just to verify, but I think I’ve got a decent theory to work with.”

“Am I going to live?”

“It’s nothing life threatening...” began Bobby, then he looked up and saw her grin. “Nobody likes a smart ass.” He said with a grin of his own. Then he continued. “What I think is that there are really two types of abilities, different, yet based on the same phenomena. Those like Walter and I are transmitters, we can send out thoughts and emotions to anyone we focus on and influence them. You, on the other hand, are a receiver. You pick up thoughts and emotions from anyone you focus on.”

“Not thoughts. I don’t know what someone is thinking.”

“You have to be. Probably at a very low level because you’ve never been trained or practiced, but it’s there. Otherwise your lie detector trick wouldn’t work. I wonder if that’s something you could work on. Maybe we could bring it up a level or two. That would really make you devastating in the interrogation room.”

“I don’t know. I’ve been pretty critical of some of the ways you guys use your abilities. It would be sort of hypocritical of me to start honing what I have in order to pry into other people’s minds.”

“Hey, with any ability there are good guys and bad guys. Walter and I try to be among the good guys with our ability, I have no doubt you’d be one of the good guys with yours.”

“Thanks for the vote of confidence, but you know, there’s that whole ‘power corrupts’ deal and...”

“Is everyone decent?” came a pleasant call from the door as Rachel breezed in accompanied by the heavenly aroma of Popeye’s Chicken. “If you guys were naked I’d join in, but since you have your clothes on I’m almost afraid to interrupt – it means your working.”

“I was just leaving.” laughed Lisa, standing up and grabbing her jacket.

“You sure? I have plenty, if you’re hungry.”

“No thanks,” she said with a brief one-armed embrace, “good to see you again, though. See you later, Bobby.”

She noticed the evening had grown brisk but the cold didn’t bother her as much as the idea of a mind reading detective churning in her mind.

Though it did have possibilities.

* * *

The next morning ushered in another warm day so Lisa decided that, since it was just surveillance, she would dress for the weather. The only nod she gave to the fact she was working were the tennis shoes she wore. Other than that, brief shorts and a halter would help keep her cool and get her started on her tan. As she did her make up and tied her blonde hair into a pony-tail, she realized she was dressing for Walter as much as to take in some sun. There was no more denying that she had feelings for him.

She stuffed more work-like clothes into a duffel along with other equipment and went out to her car.

She was half way to the stake out when her phone rang. She dug it out of her bag.

“Lisa? It’s Walter. The council wants me to meet with them this morning so I’ll be a little late. Sorry.”

“How late is ‘a little late’?”

“I’ll be there by noon, I promise.”

“I guess I can handle two hours on my own. I’m looking forward to seeing you, Walter.”

“That sounds like a good thing.”

“It is, so I’ll see you later.”

“Take care, remember, wait for me, no shooting or cutting off of peckers until I get there.”

“Deal.” She chuckled, and hung up.

After buying a latte she saw that the bench she’d used before was empty and in the sun so she took her position, trying to appear as though she was just relaxing in the warmth while her sunglasses masked her scanning of the courtyard.

She’d been at it for over an hour and a half when she was overwhelmed by a feeling of confusion. Even though she had been caught flat footed, she recognized it and tried to fight it off, but it was difficult trying to gather her scattered wits. She looked at her drink and couldn’t remember what it was called, she was thinking of it as ‘one of those coffee thingies’. There were a handful of seagulls perched on a trash can but she couldn’t figure out exactly how many there were. She was even having a hard time recalling her name. Through her haze she realized that she must have been spotted. Her cover was blown and Freddie was trying to subjugate her.

A man she didn’t recognize sat down beside her. She could feel that she was supposed to find him irresistibly attractive. She struggled to think of what to do and in desperation she decided to play along until she could think clearly again. With great effort. She kept her face expressionless.

“Wow, you’re fucking hot. Freddie’s gonna like you. How would you like to go for a ride with me, baby?”

Her cover hadn’t been blown, he was picking her up! He was trying to turn her into some kind of mindless bimbo sex slave.

She tried to think what a brain dead bimbo would say. She decided on the simplest course – she went with the flow.

She giggled. “Okay, you’re cute.”

They got up and walked across the courtyard. As they approached the trash can four seagulls took flight.

Four! She thought. There were four seagulls. The fucker now belonged to detective Lisa Benson.

He was pulling out of the parking lot when her confidence drained and her stomach turned cold. In her confusion, she had left her bag in the courtyard. Her badge, gun, knife and cell phone were all in it. She had nothing but her brief outfit and quickly returning wits.

She considered jumping out as soon as he slowed, but she couldn’t make a run for it, she had to know where he was taking her.

“My name is Tommy,” he said, “and yours is... Brandy. I like Brandy.”

“My name isn’t Brandy,” she said, raising her voice a couple of octaves and throwing in a confused lilt, “My name is... is... gosh, I don’t what my name is. I guess Brandy is as good as any.”

“It’s not Brandy yet, you have to earn your name. But in the meantime,” he said with a grin, “How about a little preview?”

She felt an urge to show him her tits. The inner struggle was brief as she knew she had to act the part.

Giggling, she pulled up her halter to give him a good look at her large, firm breasts. She allowed the urges she was feeling to swell the nipples but found she could deny the rest of the desire she was supposed to have and there was no reaction from her pelvic region.

Leering, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis.

“Why don’t you hold on to that until we get home.”

Choking back the bile, and forcing another giggle she followed the urge where it led, wrapping her hand around his rigid member she began tugging.

She was relieved when he pulled into a parking lot without having cum. At least she didn’t have to deal with that.

He got out of the car and she followed, obeying his orders as she felt them coming.

They walked into a four story walk up and began climbing stairs.

“You’re the best one we got yet. Freddie’s gonna be so jealous I found you. You’re hotter than that redhead he scored.”

There was no way in hell she was going into their apartment. She was skilled at hand to hand combat but there would be two men and despite what happens in the action movies, when a hundred pound woman hits a two hundred pound man they don’t generally drop like a sack of potatoes – she would need maneuvering room that is hard to come by with multiple adversaries. Besides, they might have weapons and it sounded like they had other girls who may pitch in on the side of their ‘masters’. It was time to go. She waited until he stopped in front of an apartment door on the third floor and fumbled for keys. Walter had said that these guys didn’t have strong abilities so she wanted to make it look good. She hoped he would think he got distracted looking for the apartment key and let his control slip.

Putting her hand to head she staggered.

“What’s happening? What are you doing? What am I doing?”

He looked up at her, startled.

“Relax baby...”

“Don’t ‘baby’ me, you asshole!” She shoved him hard and ran for the stairs. He was right behind her as she leapt down the three flights. As she pushed open the door he grabbed her arm but all that did was get him an elbow in the solar plexus.

She sprinted down the street, ignoring the apathy and lethargy he was trying to overwhelm her with and easily outpacing her abductor. He gave up chasing after about a block. She kept running until she found an open diner. She went in and breathlessly approached the man behind the counter.

“May I use your phone, please?”

His eyes made a slow journey down her shapely, scantily clad, body and back up.

“Local call?”

“Yes.”

“You gonna order something?”

She knew without a badge that convincing him she was a cop would take longer than simply going along so, digging in the tight pocket of her shorts, she found the change from her latte. Glad now she had paid with a twenty, she ordered a cup of coffee.

“Can I use the phone now?” she asked as he put the coffee in front of her.

“Sure.”

He pulled a cordless handset out from under the counter and handed it to her.

“Don’t run off with that.” He warned.

She dialed Walter’s number.

“Hello?” He answered after the first ring.

“Walter, it’s Lisa.”

“Thank God! Are you alright? I found your purse in the courtyard and I’ve been crazy ever since. I’ve even got Bobby on his way down. Where are you?”

“I’m fine. Freddie’s partner tried to take me as one of their sex slaves, I know where they are but we’ve got to move fast. They’ll probably bug out since I escaped. I’m at a diner in Ferndale on Channing, it’s only a couple of blocks from their apartment on West End. Grab my duffel out of my car before you come.”

“I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

* * *

Tommy rushed into the apartment, “Freddie, we got a problem!”

“Not now! Help me with this fucker.”

Tommy blinked and looked over to where Freddie was staring. The was a large man in a suit standing blank-faced holding what looked to be a set of lock picks.

“Let’s get him to the kitchen and figure out what to do with him.”

Tommy added his ability to Freddie’s and they easily guided the intruder to the kitchen and had him sit down.

“Who are you and why were you breaking into our apartment? You are ordered to answer honestly.”

“My name is Jim Zeigler, I am head of security for the company Xavier Lopez worked for. I came here looking for any blackmail materials you may have had on him.”

“Blackmail? What blackmail? And how did you find us?”

“The blackmail that made him rob that bank. I was following that detective when your partner met with her and brought her here. When they ran off, I thought the place would be empty, and came in.”

Freddie looked at Tommy, “Detective?”

“Ah shit, I didn’t know she was a cop.”

“You didn’t know ‘who’ was a cop?”

“The broad I picked up, you shoulda seen her, blonde, body to die for, she was amazing!”

“Tommy! Focus! What the fuck happened?”

“She broke my control just before I brought her in here, I tried to catch her but she was too fast for me.”

“She didn’t break your control, she was never under your control! She was an enforcer!”

“No way, she was responding to my unspoken commands, I know she was – so she couldn’t have been one of us.”

“Either way, she’ll be back, with help. Start packing, but first we have to give Mr security here his commands. At least we have someone handy to deal with the girls.”

“Which one are we taking with us?”

“None of ‘em! We don’t have time. Now, help me give this guy his instructions and go tie up the girls while I get the bags from downstairs.”

* * *

Walter entered the diner carrying Lisa’s duffel. He stopped, eyes wide at the vision of sexy beauty that greeted him.

“Damn! No wonder he took you, that’s some outfit.”

“No time for that now,” she said taking her bag and heading for the bathroom. She stopped just before entering and looked back, “But, thanks.”

She was back out in four minutes wearing loose fitting jeans, a sweatshirt and a light jacket to cover her sidearm.

“I liked the other outfit better.”

“That’s sweet of you to say but, we got work to do. Let’s go.”

They walked rapidly back along her previous path.

“He mentioned that I was just their last acquisition. There are probably other girls in the apartment. Will they be a problem?”

“At the level of ability they’re operating at, once they’re dead the girls will eventually get their own minds back. The longer they have been subjected, the longer it will take. Anyone just taken will probably snap right out of it. We can have Bobby take care of them, I told him where we’re going. He’s on his way.”

They entered the apartment building and carefully, but quickly ascended the stairs. Pausing briefly in front of the door to make sure they were both ready, Walter tried the knob and to his surprise, he found it turned. They swung open the door and strolled in.

“Going somewhere fellas?” Asked Walter.

The two men had several bags on the floor and were busy stuffing money into a couple of back packs. They jumped up as Walter and Lisa entered.

Lisa had her badge out. She hadn’t drawn her gun as they had hoped not to use firearms.

“Look Freddie, it’s that broad I was telling you about. Shit, she is a cop.”

“The one you couldn’t handle. I’ve got this – back me up.” His eyes squinted with concentration, “Pretty lady, you’re gonna take out your gun and kill the man with you, then yourself.”

Lisa felt the extremely powerful urge to do what he said, but easily squelched it and smiled at Freddie.

“Now, why in the hell would I want to do that?”

Freddie and Tommy looked at each other.

“See? I knew it wasn’t just me.” Said Tommy.

“No matter,” said Freddie, he raised his voice, “Mr. Zeigler, a little help please.”

A movement from the kitchen door drew her eye. Jim Ziegler came out holding a gun in his hand. His movements were stilted, but even as Lisa drew her weapon, she knew she wouldn’t make it in time.

Just as he fired, Walter jumped in front of her, grunting as the bullet entered his chest.

“No!” She screamed, raising her gun to draw a bead on Zeigler, but at the last instant she spun and fired two quick shots into Freddie and Tommy taking them both through the heart.

Dropping to one knee, she whipped back around to Zeigler, but he was staggering, one hand on his head, the other dangling down, the gun forgotten.

She knelt at Walter’s side.

“Walter? Talk to me!”

“You’re... alright?” He gasped.

“I’m fine, and you will be too.” She pulled out her cell phone and hit speed dial.

“This is detective Lisa Benson, Metro task force. I need an ambulance at 3241 West End, apartment three-D for a GSW. I have a severely injured and very valuable confidential informant so get that wagon moving!”

She turned her attention back to Walter.

“Help is coming, you stay with me, you hear?”

His eyes rolled but then focused back on Lisa.

“Lisa... I... love... you...” he coughed, blood staining his lips.

“I love you too.” She said, fighting the tears, but not doing very well, “I know that now. That’s why you will NOT fucking die on me!”

She pushed her hand against his wound to try and staunch the flow of blood.

“Benson,” Zeigler said, “Keep your head down.”

She looked to see him standing over the two dead men. He raised his gun and fired a shot into the wall behind were she had been standing.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“I’m not sure what the hell is going on,” he said, wrapping Freddie’s hand around the gun and firing another shot into the ceiling, “but after what just happened to me, I do know that these two needed to die and you need a righteous shoot to explain it.” He then placed the gun in Tommy’s hand.

“That one,” he pointed at Freddie, “started shooting at you, so you took him out, the other one grabbed the gun so you shot him too. They’ll find gun-shot residue on the first one’s hand to back up your story.”

“That seemed to come just a little too easy for you. But I’m not complaining. They were holding some women here but I don’t see them.”

“I think I know where they are.” He said, his eyes dark.

Before he went to the hall, he stepped into the kitchen and tossed her a dish towel.

“That should help. I load Glasers, bloody, but there won’t be an exit wound.”

He went down the hall and opened a door.

“There’s three of ‘em in here, tied up. I’ll untie them.”

“Not just yet, somebody’s on the way to help them.”

He walked back to her.

“You ever use one of these?” he was holding out a blackjack.

“What’s that for?”

“You have your story,” he said, indicating the two dead men, “now I need one. I have to explain how those two punks subdued and disarmed a former Navy Seal. Hit from behind is best I can come up with.”

She heard the first signs of sirens approaching as she took the weapon and he turned around. “Square on the back of the head should do the trick, don’t hold back.”

She stood and swung the heavy lead sap into his head. She knew saps could be deadly and was worried about killing him so she didn’t hit as hard as she could have.

“Ow! That fucking hurts!” he was slightly bent over, hands to his head. “You’ll have to do better than that, you stupid little cunt!”

She had no reservations with her second swing and he dropped to the floor like a bag of cement. She tossed the blackjack over by the two dead men and resumed pressure on Walters wound. He seemed to still be conscious, but he wasn’t coherent.

Finally two stretcher bearing EMT’s barreled through the door and in moments they had taken over. Lisa stepped back and tried to breath.

From that point, things happened as though in a dream. Sounds were strangely muted and colors didn’t seem right. She watched as they applied a pressure dressing and loaded Walter onto the stretcher just as a police officer came in. Lisa showed him her badge and asked him to help the Paramedics carry the stretcher down to the ground floor. Bobby walked in, he was moving in slow motion as he tried to talk to her.

That’s when everything went black.

She came to in an ambulance. Rachel was with her in addition to a paramedic taking her blood pressure. She tried to sit up, Rachel gently pushed her back down.

“You rest, everything’s under control.” she whispered into Lisa’s ear. “We’re going to the same hospital they’re taking Walter to. Bobby’s taking care of those girls, everything will be fine.”

“Were you injured in any way, detective?” Asked the paramedic. “I need to know if that’s what caused you to lose consciousness.”

“No, it... it must have been seeing Walter like that.” She looked at Rachel and grabbed her arm. “He jumped in front of me... took a shot meant for me...” Tears streamed down her face. “He’s got to be okay. I love him, I know I do.”

“Isn’t it amazing how something like this uncomplicates things in a hurry?”

“We’re going to one of the best trauma centers in the state, detective.” Said the paramedic. “If he has any chance at all, they’ll get him through it. You lie back, we’ll be there soon.”

They arrived at the hospital and Lisa was quickly given a clean bill health. Rachel stayed with her as they waited for word on Walter. Captain Moore showed up and took a statement from her.

She gave the story that Zeigler had set up.

“That will do for now, Lisa.” He told her. “You take a couple of days off and then you can file your official report. The good news is, most of the money was found in the apartment. We’re getting it sorted and matching the serial numbers but it looks like you found your blackmailers. That PI friend of yours must have had it right, though we didn’t find anything there that they could have used in that regard. They must have trashed whatever they were using after each of their targets killed themselves. Even without that we found evidence that they were kidnappers and serial rapists. You rid the world of two vermin, detective.”

“Thank you, Captain. I just want to make sure Walter is going to be okay before I can think about anything else.”

“He means a lot to you, doesn’t he.”

“Captain, that bullet he took was aimed at me. What does that tell you?”

“That you mean a lot to each other. Take whatever time you need. I have enough for a preliminary report. You did good, Lisa.”

“Walter did good. He’s the one who brought me what I needed.”

“True enough, but you paid attention to it, lots of cops would dismiss a PI out of hand. A good detective knows a good tip when he, or she, hears it. You did good.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“I’ve got to get back. You take care.”

Bobby showed up shortly after Captain Moore left.

“What happened to the women?” Lisa asked him.

“They won’t remember being slaves, all they know is that they were kept restrained and drugged. I injected each of them with a small amount of narcotic, enough to show up on a blood scan. As far as they are concerned, exactly what happened is pretty foggy. I didn’t see any reason for them to have to remember much, with the drug angle they won’t be pressed for details.”

Two hours later a doctor came out to speak to them.

“Those damned glaser rounds are real mothers. Give me a through and through wound any day. Mr. Henderson lost a lot of blood, and we had a hell of time finding all the fragments. But, he’s stable now and if there are no issues in the next twelve hours, he’ll be fine.”

“Can I see him?” Asked Lisa.

“He’s sleeping, I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Doctor,” said Bobby, casually, “she won’t wake him, she just want’s to see a living, breathing person to allay her fears. A few minutes wouldn’t hurt. Don’t you think she could just pop her head in?”

“Yeah, I suppose that wouldn’t hurt, just don’t wake him up. His room is this way.”

“Thank you, Doctor.” Said Lisa, standing up to follow the doctor. She paused briefly by Bobby and squeezed his hand, “thank you.” she whispered.

She stood by his bed for several minutes, resisting the urge to take his hand and talk to him. The longer she looked, the more certain she was of her feelings. There was nothing artificial about the way she felt, no alarm bells ringing in the back of her head. She loved him.

As she backed out of the room, Bobby was there.

“I can’t make you obey me,” he said, “and that’s new for me, but I’m going to insist that you go home and get some rest. Rachel will take you there and see that you eat something and get to bed.”

“But I want to be here in case he wakes up.”

“Why? To scare the shit out of him?” He said, “Lisa, you look like hell.”

“There’s something a girl likes to hear.”

“The dork means you look tired.” Said Rachel, shooting Bobby a dark look. “You’ve been through a lot, sweety. C’mon let’s get you showered, fed and into bed.”

Rachel took her home, and got a can of soup ready while she showered. The hot broth had her feeling almost human as she was ushered into bed.

Rachel gently rubbed her back and softly said, “Walter is fine, you need to sleep.”

It was overwhelmingly comforting and for an instant, she wondered if Rachel had the ability as well, but her mental sentry found nothing amiss. Just a sweet girl doing a sweet thing for a friend. She soon drifted off.

* * *

She walked through the hospital with a cheerful step. Rachel’s call had woken her up. Walter was awake and seemed fine so she was in a good mood. As she passed a room with an open door, she glanced in to see head of security Ziegler propped up on a bed.

She stepped in to say hi, his eyes brightened a bit.

“Now there’s a sight for sore eyes. How’s you’re boyfriend?”

“Walter will be fine, how are you doing?”

“Hell of a concussion, they think there’s a hairline fracture, but I’ll be okay. Say... uhm... sorry about that ‘stupid little cunt’ comment. It just seemed like you needed a little motivation and we didn’t have much time.”

“I suppose I did.” she chuckled, “it worked.”

“A little too well, if I had known that I would have said ‘bitch’.”

“I’m not so sure that would have made a difference.” She laughed.

“I’m glad you stopped in, there’s something I wanted to talk to you about.”

“You mean, what the fuck happened back there?”

“Yeah, sort of. With what those pricks were capable of, what they made me do... what they wanted me to do... I was supposed to...” he paused to swallow, a distant, yet disgusted, look on his face, “violate and shoot the girls, then myself, after they left. God help me, I would have done it too.” his voice trailed off.

“That wasn’t you.”

“Anyway, my company is in the business of protecting people, this is a threat level we’ve never known about before. I want to talk to you, or somebody, about bringing in some operatives who have, or can recognize that ability. At the very least we will want someone who can brief us on whatever this ability is.”

“I’ll ask, but don’t get your hopes up, when it comes to what they can do, they don’t like sharing.”

“See what you can do, huh? And give Walter my best, I hear he’s awake.”

“Will do.”

A few moments later she stuck her head into Walter’s room.

“Is this where they’re keeping the overly-chivalrous hero types?”

“No,” said Walter, “this is the ‘sucker for a pretty face’ ward. Heroes are two floors up.”

Bobby and Rachel laughed as Lisa moved to Walter’s side.

“Well, you’re my hero, sucker or not.” She kissed him on the forehead.

“Is that all I get? I thought heroes got a better thank you than that.”

“Later,” she chuckled, smoothing back his hair, “after you’re healed.”

She looked up at Bobby and Rachel, “Thank you for last night, I needed that.”

They smiled at her and nodded.

“So how goes the aftermath? Bobby tells me that the other guy there was some sort corporate security guy and he fixed the scene slicker than shit.”

“He was a little too good at it, if you ask me. But he set it up perfect – even had me knock him out, talk about commitment. Oh yeah, he wants to talk about finding some people with ability to work at his company, you know, help protect their clients from guys like you.”

Walter looked at Bobby, “You want to handle that? Find out if he’s reported the ability to anyone else, if not, you know what to do.”

“And if he has?”

“Find out to whom – if it’s too widespread to handle we may have to put someone inside. Shit, the council’s gonna love that.”

Bobby nodded and walked out.

“So how long are you in here?” Lisa asked.

“They said I can go home in a week, if everything goes well.”

“Home, hell, you’re coming to my place where I can keep an eye on you.”

Walter suddenly grimaced.

“Walter? Is something wrong?”

He motioned towards the device on the table. She handed it to him and he thumbed the button that injected a powerful narcotic painkiller into his IV.

“That’s better,” he said after a few minutes, he looked at Lisa, his eyes heavy, “I may fall asleep now, but it’s not because I find your... company... to... be...”

The two girls watched Walter sleep for a few seconds.

“Why don’t we go find Bobby,” suggested Rachel, “

Bobby was just coming out of Zeigler’s room.

“Shit, he’s already filed a report about the whole thing with his superiors. We’re gonna have to put some folks inside and hope they can contain it.”

“Is this going to be a major problem?” Asked Lisa.

“Nah, it may take a while, but we’ll handle it.”

* * *

“This is turning into a major problem.” Said the man into the telephone receiver.

He turned his elegant leather chair to watch the maid, in a brief uniform, dusting the richly appointed office, shining the deep mahogany woodwork until it gleamed. She bent, turned and reached all in a manner that was intended to be pleasing to her master. The fear and desperation in her eyes made it clear that she believed bad things would happen to her if she wasn’t found to be pleasing enough.

“Because of Walter, there’s a major player type security company that knows about us and he’s brought in a police detective who, it seems, is resistant to our abilities. That is far to big of a risk.”

He snapped his fingers and the maid jump, turning to face him with a look of terror on her face. He beckoned the maid to him and pointed at his crotch.

She quickly knelt and, fingers shaking, unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock, which she quickly suckled into full hardness. She then began to suck him as though her life depended upon it.

“Well, the way I read the situation, she’s a liability and his judgment and loyalty are in serious question.”

He stroked the smooth silky hair as full soft lips ran, sensuously, up and down his shaft. He grabbed a handful of hair and twisted so he could could look into her wide, terrified eyes.

“If we’re going to go that route, we better do it soon, if we wait until the council comes to a consensus, he’ll be fully healed and it will be very risky for whoever we send. At full strength, he is quite formidable.”

She grabbed his balls and began to gently knead them while her mouth and tongue ran desperately up and down his throbbing member.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll get it arranged.”

She stroked him as she sucked and he moaned silently as he sent surge after surge of thick, hot cum jetting down her throat. As soon as he was done, he roughly shoved her away.

She scurried away to resume her cleaning – and posing.

“Of course I’ll tell them to do it quietly, but the priority is getting them out of the picture –and as far as Walter is concerned, the sooner, the better.”