The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Street Justice:

A Detective Lisa Benson Story

Chapter Two

* * *

“On your knees, slaves!” Barked Freddie.

The three naked, drop-dead gorgeous women couldn’t comply fast enough and in the blink of an eye they were kneeling submissively at his feet.

Tommy stood behind him, his face scrunched in concentration as he help Freddie reinforce the commands.

“This is a reminder of what you are. And that is... you are nothing! You are not real people. You exist for one reason and for one reason only, as cum-sluts for your Masters. Do you understand this?”

“Yes Master,” said the three glassy-eyed beauties in unison, “we exist for one purpose, we are cum sluts for our Masters.”

“As mere cum-sluts, you have no name except that which is given you by your Masters.” He stood in front of the lean, busty raven-haired doll and continued, “Who are you?

“My name is, Slave Danni, Master.” replied the girl.

“Do you have any other names?”

“No, Master, I have only the name you have given me and allowed me to use through your loving graces, without it I would be less than a slave, I would nameless and worthless.”

He moved down the line to the tiny Asian beauty.

“Who are you?”

“My name is, Slave Jasmine, Master.” replied the girl.

“Do you have any other names?”

“No, Master, I have only the name you have given me and allowed me to use through your loving graces, without it I would be less than a slave, I would nameless and worthless.”

He moved down the line to the newly acquired red-haired goddess.

“Who are you?”

“I have no name, Master,” she sobbed, bitterly, “I am nameless and worthless. I’m trying to please my masters the best I can, but obviously I am not pretty enough or proficient enough... of what use am I if I cannot fulfill my only purpose in life?”

“Perhaps if you tried harder we could see fit to name you, is that something you would like?”

She looked up at him, tears of gratitude streaming down her face.

“Oh, thank you, Master. This miserable, useless slut will do anything to earn a name.”

He stepped back to address the group again.

“Your Masters have called you into existence only for our pleasure. Your exist only at our pleasure. You will cease to exist when we tire of you. You exist only so long as you entertain and pleasure us. Obeying our commands is pleasurable for you. When you please us, it is pleasurable for you. As you serve us, you will feel as though you could orgasm at any moment – but you will not orgasm until one of your Masters tells you to. Whenever one of your Masters tells you to orgasm, you will do so.”

He paused, smiling at the three slaves and his chest puffed out with pride.

“If you displease us, however, you will experience a horrendous anguish at knowing you have failed at your only purpose in life. Your horror will be heightened by the knowledge that if you displease us too often we may find we have no further use for you – then you cease to exist.”

“Now,” he said, sternly, “what brings you joy?”

“Serving our Masters in whatever way they command.” Proclaimed three angelic voices in perfect unison.

“What brings you fear and despair?”

“Displeasing our Masters in any way.”

As they spoke, their bodies trembled with pleasure as they approached, but couldn’t attain, orgasm.

“You may cum now.”

All three women fell to the floor, their bodies jerking and twitching as they were rocked by wave after wave of orgasmic bliss. After several minutes, they regained their composure and were again kneeling at Freddie’s feet.

“Next item, I’m afraid I have been displeased.”

The three beauties gasped in horror.

“Dinner tonight wasn’t as good as I’d hoped it would be and I am unhappy with all three of you.”

The women, unable to move from their kneeling positions, cried out in anguish, pleading with Freddie for an opportunity to right the unspeakable wrong they had committed. Their faces contorted in grief, they sobbed out how worthless they were and desperately wished there were some way their Masters could love them again.

“Enough!” shouted Freddie, “It’s six o’clock now, if you wish to regain our good graces, then each of you must make both your Masters cum inside your tight little cunts before Midnight.”

The room was filled with sounds of weeping gratitude, the women being certain they had been given an opportunity to avoid the unthinkable.

“You may rise and serve us.”

The stunning women leapt to their feet and swarmed the two men, peeling off clothes and rubbing their naked bodies against them. Hands and mouths found erect members and attacked them with vigor. Slick, tight pussies engulfed rock hard cocks as the sexy women tried to uphold their end of the bargain. Whichever girl wasn’t being impaled would do what she could to increase the already significant pleasure her Masters were receiving from the devoted sex-slave fucking him.

By ten o’clock they had achieved their goal but continued suckling the cocks and caressing the bodies of their Masters as the men slumbered, napping in readiness of their next round.

* * *

Lisa made it to the mysterious man’s neighborhood just before seven o’clock and took time to drive past the house and through the neighborhood several times, looking for anything suspicious but seeing nothing that appeared out of the ordinary. He appeared to be home, if the house was indeed his home, and, from what she could tell through several unobstructed windows, he was alone. At eight she pulled into his drive, killed the engine, grabbed the satchel containing the files and walked to the door, knocking lightly.

It opened immediately.

“Come in, detective. I’m glad you decided to come.”

She entered the smallish home, taking in the simple furnishings; a small dinette set just off a medium sized kitchen and a basic living room set. A hallway led to what she assumed would be a bath and a few bedrooms – larger, but not unlike her apartment.

“I could hardly say no, could I? But the first order of business has to be just who in the hell you are.”

“Of course.” he said handing her his driver’s license, “my name is Walter Henderson.”

“This is it?” She asked, waving the license. “I assumed you were a police officer or some other state or federal agent – the least I expected was a private detective. Are you telling me I shared confidential police files with a civilian?”

“Actually I do have a private investigator’s license around here somewhere. Not that I ever use it. But to answer your question, I have no capacity in any official sense, but I am an agent of a sort. More like an investigative enforcer for a specific population.”

“Organized crime?” She asked, suddenly rethinking the offer of back-up.

He chuckled, “Organized? Only in the loosest sense of the term. As for crime... I suppose that depends on how you look at certain things... but no, I do not work for a criminal organization.

“Shit!” She exclaimed, “I came here for answers and I’m more confused now than when I walked through the door. Just tell me what the hell is going on.”

“Fair enough, but first, I want to make something clear to both of us.”

“What?” She snapped, clearly irritated at yet another stall.

“Is sex between you and I something we would ever have to concern ourselves with?”

“What?... Of course not.” She immediately kicked herself for her brusque answer, realizing that she didn’t want to alienate this potential source of information. “Look, it’s not that you’re not attractive, you are, for an older man, but I have never treated sex casually. Maybe if you were younger and we were dating... but I’m afraid that’s not on the table.”

“Fine, like I said, I just wanted to make it clear. Would you like something to drink. I don’t have much, but I could offer you a beer, coke or ginger ale.”

“I’ll take a ginger ale, thank you, and the information you promised.”

She took a seat at the table and waited impatiently as he poured her ginger ale and got himself a beer.

“As I told you at the station,” he began, setting a glass in front of her and taking the seat opposite, “I can tell you how these crimes are being orchestrated, but I don’t think you will believe me, not right away at least. That is why, in addition to the revelation, I’ve arranged a little demonstration.”

“Please stop beating around the bush and just tell me.”

“The men robbing these banks are being mentally controlled by a third party.”

“Controlled?... Are you saying they were hypnotized?”

As they spoke, she was looking at him, noticing that he was indeed attractive. In fact, had he been a few years younger she would have had no problems dating, and likely, bedding him.

“Well, similar, but through a process that is far more powerful than mere hypnotism.”

“Some sort of brainwashing then? Wouldn’t that take considerable time?”

She further noticed that, for his age, he looked to have more than enough vigor. He probably made love like a man twenty years his junior. She wondered what he would look like naked, certain she wouldn’t be disappointed. She found the idea exciting. Something about her sudden attraction was ringing alarm bells, far back in her mind.

“When done conventionally, yes, it does take time. But that is not what is happening here. The men were subjected to direct control from the mind of one who has the ability to do such things.”

Her excitement had blossomed into full-fledged exhilaration at the idea of sex with Walter. Her nipples swelled, pushing against her bra and she could feel dampness in her panties. The alarm bells were still there, but she hardly noticed them as she was trying to understand what Walter was saying at the same time she was fighting the powerful sexual urges.

“That’s impossible...” she paused to collect her thoughts, the almost undeniable desire she felt towards Walter was distracting her. For a moment she considered fucking him just to get it out of the way. She pushed the thought away. “That sort of... ESP... simply doesn’t exist”

“Doesn’t it?” Asked Walter, reaching across the small table to place his fingertips on her forearm.

The touch was exceedingly sensual. A jolt, almost electric, shot up her arm, peaking her desire and turning the seep of fluid from her heated sex into a flood. It was all she could do to not leap across the table and rip off his clothes.

The alarm bells were suddenly in the front of her mind.

She jerked her arm away from his touch. A look of shock and disbelief on her face.

“My God! It does exist! And you’re doing it to me right now... trying to get me to have sex you.” The feelings of disbelief turned to a sense of betrayal. “Is that why I’m here? You offer to help with the case just so you can get me alone and rape me using your... ability? Oh, shit! The robberies... is that you?” She was suddenly terrified. If he was behind the robberies, what chance did she have now? Her hand went to the gun at her back, but she didn’t draw it, waiting to see what he would do next.

“No, I am not the person causing these robberies. It’s my job to track down this person and stop him... or her. That was the demonstration I promised. When you arrived here tonight, the idea of sleeping with me was totally alien – something you would never do. Now, however, you are moments away from screwing me right here on this table.”

Lisa’s cheeks turned a bright crimson as he spoke the truth. Despite her sexual desires, she began to feel angry, though she released her weapon.

“You didn’t have to use sex as a demonstration.”

“Oh, but I did. Anything else you could have attributed to coincidence or persuasiveness, now you have gone from complete dismissal of what I was telling you, to full on acceptance.”

“I still don’t think you should have used sex. To think of what could have happened... wait a minute. If this power you have is strong enough to cause otherwise law abiding citizens to steal, murder and commit suicide, why aren’t we fucking right now?”

“Because you, apparently, are one in a million.”

“Not meant the usual way, I’m sure. What the hell are you...”

“Let me explain. According to our records, a very small portion of the population possesses the ability to resist our control. I suspected you were among them when you broke my trust suggestion earlier today at the station. This confirmed it.”

“You suspected?... then you weren’t sure I would be able to resist what you were doing to me? What if you had been wrong?”

“In my defense, I was fairly certain you could resist. If I had been wrong... well, I won’t insult your intelligence by claiming I wouldn’t have enjoyed it – you are a lovely woman after all. And if you didn’t have the ability to resist, you wouldn’t have remembered meeting me, I couldn’t have you working with me, not with who we may come up against. I wanted to find out if your resistance was real. To help you figure out how it works so you can protect yourself and use it to help me take down this son-of-a-bitch. That is, if you want some training.”

Lisa felt flattered at his compliment, and she still felt the residual sexual need his attempt at control had induced. But now that she knew what had happened she felt she could control her desires and return to the task at hand. If she still felt the need later, she could deal with it when she got home.

“Okay, fine. You made your point. Now I know how these robberies are being done. Still pretty unbelievable. That leaves the question of who is doing it. Do you have any ideas?”

“Unfortunately, no. That, as I said at the station, is what we will have to work on together.”

“That’s right, you did mention that, but at the time I was very confused. Was that you as well?”

“Yes, I’m afraid it was. When you broke my control I was caught off guard. I needed to get out of there and was concerned that you wouldn’t allow me to leave. Throwing someone into confusion is fairly simple and even though I was worried you could resist, I didn’t need it to work for very long. I realize it was unsettling and I apologize.”

“I suppose I understand. We couldn’t have had this conversation... and demonstration... at the station.” She thought back for a moment. “There was something else you said, something about tracking their movements in the days prior to the events.”

“Yes, obviously the men had no normal connections. But they did have one thing in common, they all ran afoul of the same person at some point.”

She pulled the files from the satchel and spread them on the table.

“There may be something here, but I don’t think we delved too deeply into that aspect.”

He came around to sit next to her.

“Let’s see what you have so far.”

The residual desire was still affecting her. His closeness was distracting and she suddenly realized she was savoring his scent like a fine wine.

Perhaps the age difference wasn’t such a big deal. She knew women who dated older men almost exclusively. They claimed that the years of experience made them much better lovers. She wondered if Walter could give her the pleasure her friends had frequently referenced.

The alarms bells had become a little voice of caution, trying to tell her that something was wrong, but she attributed it to his earlier attempt to manipulate her.

“Nothing detailed,” he said, looking over the interview notes, “just that friends and family members reported nothing out of the ordinary.”

“Yes,” she said, trying to pull her thoughts away from the carnal and back to the case, “we weren’t looking for everyday routines, since the crimes were so out of character.”

He reached for another file and his arm brushed hers. It was warm, comforting, solid. She imagined being wrapped in those arms, imagined the feeling of security she would feel with his strength enveloping her.

“So you were focusing on trying to find other behaviors that were out of character.”

“Right... I was thinking along the lines of gambling debt, loan sharks, something like that...” she glanced at his face, noting the intensity with which he studied the notes, an intensity not unlike hers when focused on a case. “Something that would explain why they needed large sums of money, why the money couldn’t be found and why they had done something so out of character that they killed themselves over it.”

“Of course. Would it be difficult to interview these people again?”

“No, but I’d need a reason. What, exactly would I be looking for?”

He stood up and began a slow pacing of the room. She recognized that trait. Her father thought better on his feet too. She noted how graceful his movements were, his balance and fluidity indicated a man who could take care of himself. Perhaps, she thought, fleetingly, he could take care of her as well.

“The person we are looking for is a predator. Like all predators he would have a hunting ground. Someplace he feels safe, where he can choose his victims at his leisure.”

“So I am looking for some some place all three of our perps...”

“Victims.”

“What?”

“The men who committed these crimes weren’t perpetrators, they were victims. Victims of an evil bastard that ripped them out of the lives they had built for themselves and shredded, not only their lives, but the lives of their families and the families of the bank employees killed. There’s only one perpetrator here. The one we’re looking for.”

As he spoke, she could see the anger flaring in his eyes. She always considered herself an advocate for the victims of the crimes she investigated, but thinking of the three bank robbers as victims had escaped her. His compassion for them humbled her and had her thinking that perhaps they were kindred spirits, of a sort.

“You’re right. They were victims as well. So I will be looking for someplace our three victims had in common. A coffee shop or something.”

“It wouldn’t have to be a single place. More likely it would a group of shops, a park or something like that. Hunting grounds are more of a territory than one watering hole. It would be a neighborhood that he was familiar with, comfortable with.”

She watched him and it occurred to her that he was a predator as well, one that sought out and preyed upon other predators. The strength that must take. Strength, both without and within.

Her heightened sexual state sent her thoughts in a troubling direction. “Shit, if it was an area with porn shops, massage parlors or brothels, I doubt any friends or family would know about it.”

“I wouldn’t think it would be something like that. Most of those with our abilities eschew those types of establishments. Why risk disease when you can have your pick of less risky types?”

The words came out stilted with contempt. Contempt, she thought, at those who preyed upon the weak. Much the same as she felt about those she hunted. Yes, they were not so different.

She thought again about her friends who extolled the virtues of older lovers. She wondered if he would fit such a bill. With his ability he must have had quite a bit of experience.

“Tell me about yourself... I... I mean your world.” She said, “If I’m to be helpful in this investigation, I’ll need to know more about your people, your community. And I’m ready for that beer now. Though you probably already knew that.” She added with a laugh.

He went to refrigerator and brought her a beer, opening the bottle as he walked.

“We can’t read minds, if that’s what you were hinting at. Strong emotions can sometimes register, but it’s hard to tell where they come from. The ability is pretty much one way.

“What about this, ‘organization’ you represent?”

“It’s not really organized. There’s not a lot of us. In the southwestern quadrant of Michigan here, there’s a maybe a hundred, probably less. Most of them try like hell to stay under the radar. There have been loose collectives in the past, but the network we have now began shortly after World War Two, thanks to some military research in the area of ESP. The government came close to figuring us out back in the sixties and seventies, which prompted more of an effort at organization and attempts to reign in the idiots and assholes. So, anything that attracts attention is frowned upon, common sense tells us to avoid the spotlight. Politics is a big one. With all the scrutiny politicians go through we would rather one of us not even try to get elected to the city council of Podunkville, never mind higher office. Mostly those with this ability live pretty normal lives, just using their ability to make sure things go their way. Careers in sales can be very lucrative if you chose the right industry.”

“I’ve often wondered about some of those motivational speakers. I worked some bunko scams when I was in uniform. You know, you see the videos and it all seems silly, but if you attend a rally you seem to get swept up and end up buying all that merch out back.”

“Actually, that would be something we would discourage. That’s usually basic psychology and using herd mentality to dupe the masses. You’d be amazed at how sheep-like people can be at times.”

“I said I worked bunko – no, I wouldn’t be amazed, disappointed... disgusted maybe, but not amazed. By the way, how do you ‘discourage’ things? You said you’re an enforcer. What do you do, exactly? Who do you work for?”

He started his slow pacing of the room again.

“There’s a loose association of our people. A community, if you will. They pool resources, like I said, our ability makes for some lucrative careers, and they pay me a salary to keep the peace. It isn’t a lot, but it’s pretty comfortable. As for the ‘discouragement’, usually I just have to talk to someone, explain the importance of not attracting any undue attention. They get it, more often than not.”

“And the times they don’t get it?”

“You sure you want to know?”

The look in his eyes as he spoke reflected his strength, his dedication and more than a little pain at what his job entailed. Again, she was struck by how alike they were.

“Yes, I especially want to know what is going to happen to our guy, if we can find him. I would love to arrest him, however, I don’t think that would be a very good idea. But there is a bloody trail of dead bodies and destroyed lives behind him – a good talking to won’t cut it.”

“You’re right, arresting him wouldn’t work. Even if you could come up with a charge that wouldn’t make you a laughing stock, no jury would convict. A good thing too, someone with our ability in a prison would quickly corrupt the whole system.” he paused to take a pull at his beer. “You help me find him, I’ll take it from there. He will... disappear.”

“Street Justice.” Observed Lisa, “Always more brutal than official justice.”

“Brutal? Yes. But effective.”

“I can’t imagine your job makes you very popular among your community.”

A sad grin curled one side of his mouth, “I don’t get an invitation to the annual Christmas party if that’s what you mean. I got this job because I’m good at what I do. I have a strong ability, and I’m willing to kill when it’s required. I hope that doesn’t bother you.”

She caught another flash of pain in his eyes as the truth of his words hit her. She stood and approached him.

“I don’t think it bothers me as much as it does you. It sounds like you have a lonely life.”

“There are perks.” He muttered.

The first thing he had said that night that did not ring true.

“But not enough, I suspect. Do you have a confidant? Do you have friends you can sit down with at a pub and share a pitcher of beer? Do you ever date women who know what you do and can act as a sounding board for your frustrations? Do you have a woman who can hold you and help you heal the ragged emotions you have to deal with?”

Pain crept into his eyes once again. She moved to embrace him, his strong arms encircling her.

“No, I don’t have someone like that.” He said softly.

“Would you like to?”

“You?”

“Yes.” She husked. “If you’ll let me.”

“We shouldn’t, you should know...

“Please?” She asked, in a whisper.

Their lips found each others and she pressed her body to his, molding her curves to his muscular frame. Slowly, they shed their clothing, each new revelation of skin worshiped with kisses and caresses.

She realized that her friends had been right. His attention to her body was unhurried, confident and delicious. He exhilarated her in ways no other lover had been capable of. Before he ever entered her, she had orgasmed several times and his thick rigid cock sent thrills shooting up her spine as it slid easily into her slick, swollen sex.

She moaned loudly as he moved in long measured strokes, her tight pussy aflame with her heated desire, quivering with one orgasm after another. Heights of pleasure she had never known existed were opened to her and she met his passion with that of her own until he pulled back to look into her eyes as he shot his seed deeply into her. She welcomed it joyfully, her eyes locked on his. There was no pain in them at that moment, only desire and passion – and perhaps, something more.

They lay exhausted on the floor. She slowly realized that the most amazing sex of her life hadn’t occurred in a bed, but on a living room floor, between a sofa and a coffee table. It was almost enough to make her laugh as she snuggled deeply into his embrace.

“That was the most amazing experience I’ve ever had.” He said, punctuated with a pleasant sigh.

“For me too, lover,” She purred, “I guess that’s what it’s like when you are with your soul-mate.”

“Soul-mate?”

“The way we feel about our jobs. It says a lot about who we are. We’re not so different, you and I.”

“You’re not a killer.” He spat.

“Because I don’t have to be. I may not be a big fan of street justice, but in the case of your shadow world, I can see the need for it. People with the ability you have... I wouldn’t think they could be confined – not reliably anyway. What you have to do... I understand... and I can see how it affects you. That makes it easy to love you, despite everything else.”

“Love?” There was a troubled timber to his voice.

“I know it seems a little... premature. I’ve never believed in love at first sight... always thought it was romanticized nonsense. But I can’t deny how I feel.”

“But we can’t...”

“The whole different worlds thing? We can work that out.”

“No, it’s not that. The ability... it can’t... shit. We need to talk.”

They unraveled themselves, he pulled on his trousers and she threw on his shirt, buttoning only a few of the buttons. The sat at opposite ends of the sofa.

“What’s wrong,” she asked, “You’re worrying me.”

“First, I want to tell you that I’ve never felt about anyone, the way I feel about you. What you said about our being alike, being soul-mates, I feel that too.”

“So what’s the problem?”

“Because I may love you too. I could have ignored that and not said anything, but if you think that you are also... well... I need to be honest with you.”

“You’re still scaring me.”

“I told you that you were resistant to our control. But I was worried that you may still be susceptible. I’ve never encountered someone with your capability before... so I was operating on pure theory.”

She opened her mouth to say something, but refrained, her eyes narrowing slightly.

“After you resisted my initial control attempt, I continued pushing, more subtly, by removing your primary objection, the age difference.”

“So this was all... mind fucking bullshit?!” She exclaimed, enraged.

“No! That’s what I’m trying to tell you.”

“You fucking raped me... you bastard!”

“Calm down! Please. Let me finish.”

She began gathering up her clothes.

“You’re lucky there’s no good way to arrest bastards like you. You have until I get dressed. Then I’m leaving. I’ll work with you on this investigation, but from now on I will only meet with you in public.” She paused to glare at him. “If there wasn’t some other Svengali out there hurting innocent people, I’d shoot you right here.

“Please, calm down. You should have felt my attempt at manipulation. You should have had some warning.”

“Well, how was I supposed know that wasn’t from earlier? Is this what you people call training? How do you teach hand to hand combat? Beat your students to death on their first day and lament that they didn’t learn quickly enough?”

“I assure you I meant to stop it before we actually had sex. I was going to pull the plug as soon as it became apparent it was working—if it worked at all. It was supposed to be another demonstration, one to show you that you need to be cautious.”

“So what happened?” she quipped angrily, shedding the shirt she had been shrugging on and standing before him. “This just too much for you to resist.” Her hand indicating her voluptuous curves as she spoke.

“It wasn’t your body that I couldn’t resist, it was you. Your compassion, your understanding. You were right, I think we are soul-mates. That’s why when we made love... I’ve never felt that way before – and neither have you.”

“That was just you massaging my mental clit.” She spat, tugging at her pants.

“I can’t do that, not to the level we were feeling. And I can’t make someone love me.”

She paused.

“What are you saying?”

“I can induce lust, not love. Maybe the lust showed us the door, but we had to walk through it on our own. Our feelings are real. That’s what I’m trying to tell you. You have to believe me.”

She sat down, having finished dressing. His words felt true to her. But with what he could do... she couldn’t trust her usual instincts.

“I don’t know what to believe. This... ability you have. How can I know what’s real and what’s not? How do I know what you can and can’t do? How do I know your ability is as limited as you say, or that I really have this resistance? I’ll be honest with you and tell you that this scares the shit out of me. Hell, maybe this is all just a big game to you.”

“It’s not.” he moved to sit next to her.

“Don’t touch me!”

He recoiled, pain and helplessness in his eyes.

“But...”

“Not right now. I have to think, and I have to do it away from you so I know my thoughts are my own.”

She stood and straightened her clothing.

“I’ll arranged the interviews and find out what we need to know,” She went to the table and gathered her files, “I’ll call you when I have something.”

“Alright, but be careful. I’m not well known, but neither am I anonymous among my people. It’s unlikely, but if the person doing this is watching me, he may now know you’re involved and come after you. Pay attention to odd turns of thought, like you had when I asked for your files or the lust demonstration. You know what to look for, but you won’t see it if you aren’t vigilant.”

“Fine. I’ll be careful.”

She stepped to the door and he moved with her. He put his arm up, as if to initiate a hug and she flinched away.

“Not now. Please. I need space.”

“Sure, I’m sorry.”

Lisa left and Walter closed the door behind her. He stood, staring at it for a long while. A lone tear wound down a cheek that had never known a tear before.

The drive home was fraught with emotion for Lisa. If he didn’t really care for her, why would he tell her about his manipulation? Or was that all part of his game? Her heart said she loved him, but was it really her heart and not his mental meddling?

She alternated between sobbing and pounding the steering wheel in rage.

Once home, sleep was elusive.

* * *

“Now,” growled Freddie, “Crawl to me, bitch”

The voluptuous redhead crawled, on hands and knees, to the couch where Freddie was sitting, “Yes, Master Freddie, how can I serve you?”

“You can suck my cock, and you better make it good or you’ll displease me.”

“How about Scarlet?” Asked Tommy, fondling and groping Danni, having just fucked her. “because of her hair.”

“Not slutty enough.” Said Freddie. “And you, Jasmine, go get me a beer.”

“Yes Master Freddie.” Said the beautiful, and naked, Korean girl.

“Get one for me too,” added Tommy, leering at the lithe curves of the petite beauty, “Then come over here and suck me clean, this bitch came all over my cock.”

“Yes Master Tommy.”

“What was her real name? Maybe we can make something out of that.”

“Who the fuck knows, or cares? I got it, Tiffany! Now there’s a slutty name for this redheaded cunt.” He grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her off his cock. “Your name is now Tiffany, how do you like that?”

“Thank you, Master! Thank you for considering me worthy to have a name!” No eight year old getting a pony could have been as enthusiastic.

“Great, now get up here and fuck me.”

She crawled to his lap and straddled him, using her hand to guide his cock, she quickly slipped it into her dripping snatch, moaning as she took in his full length.

“Oh yeah, you’re a tight little cunt, aren’t you? Fuck me real good and I’ll let you cum this time.”

Tiffany’s only response was to continue moaning as the almost, but not quite, orgasm-like pleasure shot through her body while her tight pussy stroked his cock.

Jasmine delivered his beer and took one to Tommy, she then dropped to her knees and took his flagging cock into her mouth.

“That’s right cum-slut, suck me good.” Tommy looked up from the gorgeous lips suckling his cock, “Now, this is living, partner. I’m going to almost hate leaving here. You want to hit, what, two more banks?”

“Yeah,” said Freddie, looking around the red haired hottie bouncing on his cock, “then we fence the hot cash, go to Chicago and do it all over again.”

“We should take all these bitches with us, think of the harem we could have as we pick up more broads along the way.”

“Attract too much attention – ah shit, that’s good pussy, I’m gonna...” Freddie grunted as Tiffany coaxed jets of hot cum out of his dick, “You may cum.” He told her, panting.

Her pussy continued milking his twitching cock while Tiffany screamed out in joy as wave after wave of pleasure tore through her body.

“Man, this bitch’s hole is tight as shit. I wouldn’t mind keeping these cunts around, but we don’t want to be noticeable, and if we go around with a bunch of chicks as hot as these, folks will notice. We stick to the plan, we bring one cum-bucket with us and dispose of the rest.”

“Who’re we gonna get for that? Anyone pissed you off here?”

“Not yet, at least not like that fucking building manager in South Beach.”

“Yeah,” chuckled Tommy, “that was brilliant how you told him to fuck each girl before he killed them.”

“It’s all about DNA these days. The cops find some guy’s cum in the pussy of a tied up and strangled whore and, well, can I help it if they jump to the wrong conclusion?” He slapped Tiffany on the ass, “Get down there and put my cock back in your mouth, see if you can get me hard again. Show me you deserve having a name, slut.”

Tiffany moaned in near orgasm again as she slid her body down his and took his limp cock into her mouth.

“Picking the one to take this time is gonna be tough.” Observed Tommy

“Well, ya gotta make sacrifices in this life. Don’t worry, once we have enough money, we’ll get that beach house in Mexico and fill it with as many hot, slutty slaves as you want. With our millions of dollars and combined abilities we’ll have both the Mexican government and the cartels providing our security, and they’ll be bringing us sexy sluts from both sides of the border. Fuck, we’ll have so much pussy we’ll be handing out cunts for Christmas.”

“Tell me about the rabbits again, George.” Said Tommy in his best ‘Of Mice and Men’ Lenny impression.

“Ah, shut up with that – and let’s trade sluts, I want to play with little Jasmine for a while. Besides, Tiffany has to thank you for her name now.”

In less than a minute, Jasmine was sucking on Freddie’s cock and Tiffany on Tommy’s.

Tommy motioned for Danni to get on the floor, “Lick Freddie’s cum out of her pussy, bitch, I want it nice and clean when I fuck her.”

“Yes Master, thank you Master.”