The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stephanie,Amazon Princess—Chapter 2.

The video link rang at the AAP command unit,and the stunning receptionist switched on the screen to link up to the spaceship calling her.

Stephanie’s face appeared on the screen,and she spoke in a firm but very feminine voice.

“AAP Earth unit returning from Planet Andros,our mission is now completed.We have re-educated all the females on the planet as instructed,they have now taken complete control of the planet,and all men are now their slaves as they should quite rightfully be.We are returning with 120 of their ‘men’ as our slaves for sale at auction here,a gift from the grateful women of the planet.They have all been reprocessed in the normal manner,and can be taken and sold at the market on our return.Estimated return time to our beloved home planet is 14 hours and 6 minutes.”

The receptionist replied,“Excellent work Unit Commander Stephanie,I will arrange for your craft to be met and the slaves collected and sold on your crews behalf.I will inform High Command of your excellent work.You are to take your crew to the education room and connect yourselves up to the neural downloads I will send through to you all, this will update you on what has happened on your home planet in the 10 months you have all been away.”

“Thank you for that,we will be grateful for this information,I will take the crew there after we have eaten.Unit Commander Stephanie will now join them with your permission.”

“Of course Commander,I will ensure neural downloads are ready and waiting for you.Video link now terminating.”

After the 12 of them had eaten,they went laughing and giggling together on their way to the education room,joking about those Androsian men who had thought they were going to have sex with them,only to find out otherwise,and whose genitalia were now so small you would need an electron microscope to see them!When they got to the education room they sat in their own personal chairs,strapped themselves in,placed the electrode bands around their heads, lowered the neural processor helmets over their heads and switched them on.A faint glow of electricity could be seen around their heads as the processor updated them with all the news and details from Amazonia over the last 10 months,and also upgraded their mind controlling units at the same time.By now,after 16 months of further neural improvements,and further mind control subjugation on Amazonia in their first 6 months there,and regular ‘improvements’ since,the only thing that any of these women knew of a life on Earth was their designated Earth Christian name,apart from that as far as they knew they were born and raised on Amazonia,and had joined Warrior Princess units at puberty as was the norm for their race.Earth would now simply be another re-education mission if they were ever sent there in the future,and indeed at present the name meant nothing to them,other than being the name of their AAP unit.

After several hours of neural downloads they released themselves and were told to go to the ‘playroom’ and enjoy themselves together,which they happily and obediently did.Stephanie and Geraldine paired up with Louise and Angela for some real girly fun as they ‘delicately’ put it.They took 4 sex suits,a few dildoes,the anal pleasuring units and nipple sensitisers and disappeared into 1 of the private areas of the room.They placed the dildo pulsators deep into their own pussy and placed the anal units into their partners,climbed into the very clingy and sensuous sex suits,and then connected the 2 sets of probes to the wires on the sex suit,they then placed nipple sensitisers on each other Stephanie and Angela injecting them into each other,because as they said jokingly they were both blondes,and anyway it was more fun to do it with someone different for a change!When all 4 were ready,Geraldine pressed several buttons on the keyboard and the sex suits started to glow and all 4 women began to pant heavily with arousal,and juices started to trickle.All 4 of them spent the next 4 hours or so happily eating each other out,playing with their very sensitive breasts and nipples and having continuous,heavy and very pleasurable orgasms for the whole time.To their now adapted bodies stamina was not a problem, Amazonian women could have sex non stop for 24 hours and still be fresh and ready for lots more at the end of that time!During this time their neural implants controlled their sex drive and just drove them to levels of greater and greater sexual ecstasy.After 4 hours or so,the sex suits stopped glowing,they returned to ‘normal’ and the women just fell on the floor in delight,smiling wickedly at each other.

They then joined the others and tidied up the playroom,before heading back to the bridge and preparing the ship for docking at Amazonia,the planet already clearly in vision.Lucy,Karen,Patricia and Jill went off to collect the slaves from where they were held and to take them to the unloading bay.The others taking their positions for docking before joining them once they had landed.They all marched proudly off the ship and handed over their ‘rewards’ from the Planet Andros for sale at the slave market,before reporting back to Command for debriefing,after which they all went back to their homes little imagining what their next call of duty would be.

Life progressed steadily for our ‘Earth-born’ Princesses for the next few months,assisting with on-going re-education projects on many planets,processing slave arrivals and debriefings of other Amazon units and also the many other duties involved,as well as the more mundane day to day ones.Then after a few months all 12 of them received an order to report to AAP High Command.On arrival they were directed into 1 of the operations offices.

“Greetings Princesses,you are now ready to commence your next planetary re-education mission,there is a planet in a distant Solar system called Earth where it has been brought to our notice that women are dominated by men,and we need to re-educate both sexes on this planet to the correct method of sexual rule,and as your unit is named after this planet we thought you were the most suitable unit to carry out this work.Stephanie will command this mission with Jill as her second in command.You will be given a special new weapon to try on this planet, due to its large size,we have developed a control beam which you will fire at the planet from a distance of 50,000 miles which will hormonally mutate all females on this planet into men-hating,immensely strong fighting units who should then commence the takeover of the planet.By the time you arrive several hours later,most resistance to our controlled forces should be wiped out,and after any necessary mopping up exercises,you 12 will declare yourselves their redeemers and leaders.You will then use the re-education machines to adapt these women to our beliefs and accept Amazonian rule.After that the men will be adapted into controlled serving units in the normal manner.By this time you should be ready to commence population of the planet by Amazonian people,this is a duty in which you will all play an important part.”

“Ma’am?” Lorna asked intrigued.

“Due to the long distance between this planet and ours,it will not be possible to govern this planet from here,and Queens and Ambassadors will face long journeys for periods of assistance to the females there. Therefore you will be used as incubation units for the people who will carry out this work.You will all go to the impregnation units for egg number stimulation work,when each of you has produced 24 eggs cross fertilisation will be carried out by DNA procreation machines,using your sexual fluids as the stimulant,after they have been prepared to work,and all eggs are successfully fertilised they will be injected back into you for the incubation period.At the end of this time you will each produce 24 tiny beings who will rapidly grow and within a matter of months they will be fully mature Amazonian Queens ready to rule the planet with you as their protective force and mentors.As they will of course be cloned from you,you should find little difficulty in dealing with them!”

“When does this mission start,Ma’am?“asked Louise.

“As soon as everything is ready,Princess Louise,the females of Earth need your assistance.You are all due to visit the impregnation units tomorrow to commence this duty to Amazonia.”

“Yes our Queen,we obey your command with honour.“all 12 replied as 1.

The next day the 12 young Princesses marched off to the impregnation units to begin their service.They each laid down on a bed,had an injection to make them relaxed,and a tape played in theirs ears via headphones telling them what marvellous servants to Amazonia they were, but subliminally telling them every command they needed to know to rule a planet themselves,while showing no mercy to any man whatsoever.Large electrical probes were placed in each girls pussy,and switched up to a high level where their eggs began to increase in number rapidly,when it reached 24 the probe removed the eggs from their bodies and placed them in personal units on the table.Then the device began to pulsate and sighs and groans of passion could be heard from each of them,and within minutes their sexual juices were flowing rapidly.Each girl produced litres of sexual fluids with no difficulty,and no sign of stopping the flow.Eventually the unit was switched off and all the fluids poured into a large cylindrical unit.This was spun rapidly to mix them together and then a special ingredient poured in.When this mix thickened it was poured over each set of eggs,and then sealed by a small charge.After this,tests were carried out to check all eggs were fertilised,and then they were injected back into the 12 prone Princesses.They were then injected to reawaken them at the end of the tape.The 12 of them then woke up,and were informed they would leave for the long journey to Earth in 3 days time.

3 days later they boarded the spacecraft for the journey to Earth,their home planet though little did they know it,and the journey commenced. Much of the next 3 weeks was spent in hibernation,as the ships computers directed them towards Earth,their food and drink provided by tubes and their bodily fluids removed in a similar manner.Eventually a signal to their minds awakened them,and auto released them from their sleeping pods.A message was passed to Stephanie that they were now 80,000 miles from Earth and the female hormonal control beam should be prepared for firing very shortly.They all moved up to the bridge and when the computer informed then they primed the beam,then at the correct distance fired a long,continuous pulse at the Planet,a pink glow forming around the edge.

Stephanie smiled at her crew and said,“With luck the women should be ready for re-education processing on our arrival,and the men will be totally enslaved.”

“Yes,lets hope so.“smiled Angela at her with a happy smile on her face.

Their spacecraft finally arrived a few days later,landing close to the centre of London and they were greeted happily by many women,some of them even having captured males on collars and chains,and they were informed that with the exclusion of a very few parts of the world, female supremacy was now total on Earth.Within a week the last few pockets had been controlled (with Amazon Princess assistance) and women now controlled the planet and men were only there to be their slaves.At this stage re-educating of females began,they were each given an injection which placed their minds in the hold of the Princesses,and commanded to obey them totally.After this work had been carried out,men were released from their holding units and adapted by mind control devices and implants into mindless,totally obedient slaves of women,indeed little more than robots.

After this work was completed,Jill sent a video message back to Amazonia informing them that their work had been completed,and they were now free to begin creating new life for Earth.They were instructed to return to their hibernation area and prepare the pods for developing incubation beings.They did so,linking feeder tubes to the pods,and pushing it into their pussy,they then lay down in the pods,lowered helmets over their heads,and switched on the units,their minds went blank,their bodies relaxed completely and out popped from each of them 24 little beings,Earthling in look,but far,far smaller.These little beings were washed down the tube by a warm soothing fluid into the incubation units,and left to develop there.Even within minutes of the fluid arriving in their system they were the size of normal babies,and they continued to grow rapidly.In about a month they were the size of normal early-teen girls,as the development units grew around them,the fluid developing them at a remarkable rate into full grown women.After 2 1/2 months or so,the units released them as fully grown,highly intelligent and pretty young ladies,with the sole command to rule Earth.They all thanked their Mothers dutifully then they set off to the designated part of the world they would command.

Their 12 Mothers,the Amazon Princesses who made this all possible,well officially they were retired from active duty,though they were called on occasionly to help re-educate Planets in nearby solar systems,but their main duty was now completed,the control of Earth by women, something they would never have dreamed of achieving when they applied for those jobs so long ago.They never did return to their ‘home’ planet again but lived long,happy,contented and very loving lives as couples on Earth,without ever realising they had all been born there!Earth women were taught how to create babies together,and given the means to do so,and the planet flourished under their rule.