The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stephanie,Amazon Princess.

(The first story I’ve written for quite a while due to 1 or 2 problems in my life, but hopefully more of this story and more stories will follow now.I hope some people have missed me!)

WANTED

12 young women for long term expedition,must be single and able to travel immediately.Interviews to be held at 1pm at ............................ one week from today. This will be your only way of joining the expedition. Unsuccessful applicants will be reimbursed for their time.A bright personality and open mind are the only requirements for this position.

“Might as well go along,” said Stephanie bubbily,“I havent got a job,havent got a boyfriend so what have I got to lose and lots of female company too,sounds like fun!”

Stephanie busily spent the next week doing what she called ‘tying up loose ends’ just in case she was successful,but not holding out too much hope,she came over as too shy to many prospective employers,and though she was blonde and buxom was no stunner to look at,and the prettier girls seemed to attract the mens eyes ahead of her.

When she got to the place where the interviews were being held,her worst fears seemed to be correct,there were about 30 women in the room she was shown to,many much prettier than her and she thought to herself,

“I’ll be lucky to beat some of them,but I can only try.”

2 very tall and strongly built women entered the room,1 of the other women near to Stephanie whispered “They look like Amazon women!” to someone sitting next to her,and they went and sat at a table in front of the women.One of them stood up and started to speak,

“Welcome to you all here today,we are here to select 12 of you to leave on an expedition later today.......”

One of the women interrupted,“Leaving today,I know it said immediate,but I didnt realise it was that immediate.”

“It is that immediate.If that is a problem for anyone,I suggest you leave now and collect your travel expenses as you leave.”

About a dozen women immediately got up and left the room,now Stephanie was getting excited only 17 women for 12 places,her chances were improving!

The woman at the table continued,“And this expedition will last at least a year,so if that is a problem for anyone,they should also leave now.”

3 more women got up and left,now there was only 14 left and Stephanie was getting excited,she was confident she could get a place now.During the afternoon the 2 women interviewed each of them in turn,and Stephanie politely but bubbily answered all the questions that they asked her.She also underwent a small medical check which she seemed to be OK with,and she really hoped not to be 1 of the 2 unsuccessful ones,but she would feel sorry for whoever was,all the same. After several hours and refreshments the women were told to come and sit back down again and they did so,this time the other woman stood up and spoke,

“Its been a difficult decision,but after consideration we have decided that Rose and Kate are the 2 unsuccessful candidates,I’m sorry for them,but they may collect their compensation cheques as they leave,they will find them to be generous for their time and trouble.The other 12 are to follow us into the next room to be kitted up for the expedition.”

Stephanie was sorry that Kate hadnt been selected,they’d got on well during the afternoon,but they said goodbye to each other and went off in seperate directions.Stephanie passed through a doorway,and passed through what seemed to her like an air passage into a very large room where 12 bags were waiting and what looked like 12 pods on the floor.

“Your bags are packed with basic necessities,you will go to the clothing area and change into 1 of the 6 uniforms that are provided for you,our tailor will ensure a snug fit,then return here with the other 5 uniforms and place them in your travel bags.”

What the women didnt realise was that they had passed under a beam as they waited in the air passage and their bodies had been completely measured to the last millimetre,and then their uniforms sized up for a snug fit, so naturally each was amazed that when they tried one on that they fitted perfectly. Stephanie was very impressed by,but intrigued by the material used,it seemed very tight,but at the same time gave her ample breasts plenty of support even without a bra,which she had been told to take off as well.And there seemed a little tingle in her pussy when the material rubbed against it which seemed to arouse her slightly,to her embarrassment,not knowing this was a desired effect of the suit,the smell of sexual fluids being a vital ingredient for her duties in the future.When they had all returned and packed their uniforms into their bags,apart from the one they were still wearing,they were asked to climb into the pods,as these were a new design of sleeping chamber that they would be trying out on the expedition,just to see how they felt for them.Stephanie opened hers up and climbed in,then they put the lid back down over her and she felt it seal down on her after all 12 women were inside,and a tight seal formed around her neck.

“What on Earth is happening?” squealed one of the others.

“Everything will be explained shortly,“said one of the 2 interviewers,“its simply to make you comfortable for the journey.”

From the roof of the room dropped down 12 sets of headphones and a pair was placed on each of the women,2 pads were connected to their temples and a dark shield placed over their eyes.The next thing Stephanie,and indeed the others as well knew was when lights started flashing on the eyepiece,a gentle tingling feeling in their minds and a soft voice talking to them through the headphones.

“Greetings humans,first of all we are going to relax your minds and bodies completely,then explain what is and will be happening to you.You will now feel a small electrical sensation in your minds as we relax your human bodies completely,.....”

At this stage Stephanie felt a strong pulsing of electricity in her head and her mind and body relaxing completely.

“.....now you are relaxed and under our control we will explain what will happen.We are not from this planet as you may have now realised,we are from the planet Amazonia in a solar system many light years from here.Fortunately our spacecrafts can travel faster than the speed of light and we will all be on our home planet in a matter of Earth weeks.During this time you will all have been prepared for your new life on our planet,your bodies will be adapted as necessary,your minds cleared of all items relating to your human life,and giving you Amazonian life memories to replace them.You may be wondering why we are doing this, especially as we are capable of single sex reproduction.What we are seeking in time is to make females the dominant sex on all planets where there is lifeform and we need a selection of women to train,adapt and to eventually be able to control these planets,and you are the selected 12 for this planet known as Earth.The pods will now form a tight seal around your uniform, and then the 2 items will combine with your flesh in the first stage of transformation,when this work is complete your second uniform will be placed on you and that will carry out its work and then work through each subsequent uniform until the work is completed.All this work will take approximately 18 Earth days,by which time we will be approaching our home planet,in the mean time our master computers will remove all human thoughts from your mind,and replace them with your new Amazonian identity,thoughts and actions.You will then obey any command that we or any other warrior or leader may give you without hesitation.The plan is that in 2 years time you will each be placed in a special breeder unit,impregnated and returned to Earth to take over the planet,you will be given all the weapons necessary to do so,and you will find resistance non existent,if you obey your commands.You will then adapt all other human women to our ‘way of thought’ and then along with them breed a dominant race of women,all men being turned into worker robots to serve the female sex.You of course will be the supreme leaders of this planet,and your ancestors will continue to do so.You will now be put into electro sleep for the next 18 days,sleep well humans.”

And Stephanie and the others fell into a deep and controlled sleep.When she woke up again,she stretched herself and looked down,her pod was now open but her body was very different.Her arms and legs were still slim,but now very muscular and strong,her stomach was also firm and tight,and if anything her breasts were now even larger than before.She looked across at one of the other women, who she now knew to be Sarah who had been pretty flat chested before but now possessed as large a pair of breasts as Stephanie.They all seemed to be wearing a shiny metal bustier and pants,and matching tiara on their forehead,a long pair of silver thigh boots to match and nothing else. When all 12 had revived and were standing admiring themselves and each other,the 2 Amazonian women reentered the room.

“Greetings Warrior Princesses,“they said,“Are you now ready to continue to serve your planet?”

“Greetings Warrior Queens,“the 12 said in unison,“we are ready to serve and protect our planet Amazonia ,with our lives if necessary.”

“Excellent news Princesses,announce your names with pride and then go to the travel deck and eat.”

“Yes our Queens,“they replied,and then each in turn announced their name and left the room,

“Lucy.”

“Karen.”

“Sarah.”

“Mary.”

“Louise.”

“Angela.”

“Jane.”

“Stephanie.”

“Patricia.”

“Geraldine.”

“Jill.”

“Anne.”

The 2 women turned to each other after they had all left and said,

“That was easily done,Earth females have low neural resistance and IQ levels compared to ours,but now these Warrior Princesses have been reprogrammed completely they should find controlling Earth women very simple on their return in time.” said 1.

“They should indeed,“said the other,“as they now have a human IQ level nearer 300 it should be very simple,and of course all their orders will be downloaded by us.And as their body strength will be far above normal human levels they should subjugate all male life on the planet quite easily!”

When the 12 women got to the travel deck,they ate the food provided and chatted amongst themselves.As far as they were concerned now they had been on a mission to a distant planet and were now successfully returning at last to their beloved home planet,Amazonia.All thoughts of Earth,at least for now had been totally erased from their memories.After a while an image appeared on the screen informing them that it would be just 26 hours until their return home,and that in the meanwhile they were to go the ‘holding bay’ and subjugate the 24 male prisoners that they had returned with from their glorious victory.

When they got to the holding bay they found 24 naked men firmly restrained at neck, wrists and ankles fighting their binds,and crying out for help.The screen in the room blinked to life,and 1 of the Amazon Queens appeared on the screen,and spoke to them,

“Warrior princesses,these 24 pathetic male specimens are now concious and need to be adapted and subjugated to serve us mindlessly,select 2 apiece and carry out your duties as an Amazonian princess!”

“Yes our Queen,we will obey.” they all said in unison and moved towards the men who were still fighting their very tight binds.The men watched in amazement as the women bent over the first 12 of them,and began sucking on their cocks,the effect of 12 beautiful,strong women doing so had an instant effect on the men,producing very large and strong erections.Mary then blankly issued the command to the others,

“Begin subjugation and adaption of these pathetic beings.“and the other 11 replied,

“Yes fellow princess,we obey.”

They removed their pants then they all climbed on top of the men and began to tease their cocks inside their pussy.At this stage the men all began to forget the words ‘subjugation and adaption’ and got very aroused,they couldnt quite believe they had been captured by these stunning women to be their sex toys.However they were soon to learn differently!As soon as they were settled on top with the mens cocks firmly inside them,the men screamed in pain as 2 fine but razor sharp needles appeared out of the nipple section of the bustier and impaled themselves into the man they were laying on,and at the same moment another razor sharp needle pierced their cocks from within the princesses genitals.At this stage the 12 of them said in unison,

“Commencing subjugation and adaption of prisoners.” and began to ride on the mens cocks,and then steadily an electro magnetic field built up around each couple,at this stage the cries of the men died completely as the power of the princesses surged into them,overwhelming them completely,and over the next 30 minutes or so,their minds were wiped completely,and reprogrammed as mindless slaves to their Mistresses and Owners on Amazonia,their cocks were shrunk to the size and width of tiny matchsticks,and their eyes went blank as the processing continued as extremely high pulses of power absorbed their body completely.After 30 minutes or so the electro magnetic field disappeared from around the couples,and the women dismounted and released the men. The other 12 watched in trepidation to see what would happen next.The men fell to their knees in front of the woman who had just taken their will and spoke,

“Thank you Mistress for taking me as your controlled slave,men have no power and are only born to serve females,the true dominant sex.We are only worhy of serving you,or any other woman you wish us to,that is the only thing men are born to do.We will obey every command given to us by any female we may meet in the future.”

“Excellent,“beamed Lucy,and pressed a button on the monitor and informed their Queens that the first batch of male lifeforms had been subjugated completely,and that they would now process the second batch in the same manner,which they proceeded to do.Some of these men,having seen the results tried to avoid having an erection,little knowing that the princesses had a special secretion in their mouth for these moments,and the moment this was released resistance ended,and 12 beaming erections were spotted.They were then processed in an identical manner,and they were then as controlled as the first 12,and repeated the script on their knees as the first batch had done.

This time Stephanie went to the monitor and informed their leaders that the work had been carried out successfully,and was informed that the 12 princesses could now pair up and satisfy each other as a reward for the work they had carried out,and that they would find any pleasure toys they needed in the large cupboard.Stephanie paired up with Geraldine and they picked out 4 electro pleasure pads,a juicy pair of large dildoes,and a bottle of massage oil,the other pairs also selecting what toys they desired.Stephanie and Geraldine began by massaging each others breasts with the oil,and then lubricating each others pussies and rears.When they were nicely damp,in all the right places they sealed a pair of pleasure pads to their aroused breasts,linked the wiring into the computer unit nearby,placed the dildoes sensuously in each others rear,connected them up,and then happily got in the 69 position,switched on the devices and delighted each other for a couple of hours,providing both with a nice creamy treat,as they ate each other out, assisted by all that lovely electrical stimulation in all the right places!At the end of this time,they cleaned each other up,released themselves from the devices,put on their uniforms again,and returned to the travel deck where all 12 ate heartily.

The screen came on and the Queens were smiling at them,

“Excellent work Princesses,and very soon we will all be home again,to live happily until our next mission.The money raised by the sale of the slaves will be shared equally between us all.I trust everyone was sexually satisfied by their partner and computer unit?”

“Yes our Queens,we were.” replied all 12 of them,with a small grin on their faces.

“I suggest you all rest for a few hours now,we will wake you all shortly before arrival home,your chambers await you.Go there now princesses and sleep.” one of the Amazonian Queens said to them.

“Yes our Queen,we obey your command.“they said as one,and did so,sleeping peacefully in their chambers until a signal from the headphones woke them from their slumbers,and informed them that they would soon be arriving back home.They then went and collected their slaves,collared,cuffed and put them on leashes in preparation for selling at the slave market to the women at home who they would serve for the rest of their days.By the time this work had been completed the planet Amazonia had come into sight,and soon after the spaceship locked into its docking bay.The 12 new Princesses strode purposefully off the craft leading their slaves behind them accompanied by the Queens who had transformed them.They went to the market,registered the 24 new slaves as theirs to be sold and handed them over.They then all went to the command area of the AAP (adapted amazon princess) unit,where they were congratulated for their good work,placed in initial debriefing units (which programmed them with all details of lifestyle on Amazonia)and then when released they were told that they were free to go to their apartments until they were required for their next mission,and that their accounts would be credited with the money raised by the sale of the prisoners within 3 days.A small amount of money had been credited to each,which they were programmed to believe they had earned on previous missions,which would enable them to buy anything they needed in the meanwhile.

The 12 of them arrived at a luxury block of apartments and paired off as they had on the spaceship to live as couples,Geraldine and Stephanie entered their apartment together,kissed each other and then settled down to normal life. They were all provided with a small but spectacular wardrobe,food and drink, and fashion catalogues to add some personal taste to their collections.They were also provided with an excellent range of toys to keep themselves and their partners very happy!