The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spring Broke

Day Six — Friday

Tammy couldn’t believe what she’d done.

She must have passed out, she told herself, because when she’d come to her senses, she was alone in the dark and without any lights, she’d had to slowly find her way out, but there was little question of what she’d done. For one thing, her panties were missing and for another thing, cum oozed from her ass.

She finally found her way out of the building and back to the hotel.

There was no one in the hotel room when Tammy finally arrived and for that, she was glad. She didn’t want to talk to anybody. She just wanted to go and take a shower.

The shower might have helped her physically, but in the long run, the shower did little to get herself clean. She kept thinking back to the building and to what had happened there. She kept thinking back to how that creep Ryan had used her and how she’d let it happen, and she was ashamed with what she’d done.

She wasn’t sure how long she stayed in that hotel room. She just sat and thought and tried to do nothing at all and she hoped she would someday forget what she’d done.

The next day, Tammy woke up feeling much better. What had happened the day before seemed more like a bad dream than anything real and she was happy to let it stay that way. It was Friday and she’d be going home in a couple of days and she wanted to spend a little more time working on her tan before it was time to go.

She was lucky to find a chair by the pool, she told herself. Someone had vacated it just moments before Tammy got there, and Tammy pounced on the empty chair before anyone else could grab it.

She quickly stripped herself down to just her bikini and then she took her position on the chair. She was going to enjoy this, she told herself.

She was going to enjoy this, she told herself. She was going to enjoy this ... just like she’d enjoyed Ryan’s cock.

No, she moaned to herself. No. Where had that come from? She looked surreptitiously at the others around her and she hoped she hadn’t attracted their attention.

After all, the only attention she wanted was the attention of her master.

No, Tammy wanted to moan. No, that wasn’t right, but even as she thought it, she knew it was right. She loved her master. She loved his cock. She loved her master’s cock between her legs.

No, she told herself. No. That wasn’t right.

Only, her pussy was wet. Tammy could feel it now and she knew why that was. She was wet for her master, and why shouldn’t she be. She loved her master. She wanted to make him cum.

He wasn’t her master, Tammy tried to correct herself. His name was Ryan. Stop thinking of him as your master, she told herself. His name was Ryan.

She knew what his name was, she told herself, but he was also her master, and why shouldn’t she keep thinking of him like that, and besides, now that she was thinking of him, now she could think about his cock.

No, Tammy tried to tell herself. No. Don’t think about that, but it was already too late.

Tammy could feel herself getting wetter and the more she thought about her master’s cock, the wetter she got but that wasn’t the worst of it. The worst part was the wetter she got, the more her pussy needed attention.

This was a mistake, she told herself. She shouldn’t have come out here. She should go, and yet when she tried to get up, she found she couldn’t.

Her master didn’t want her to go. Tammy wasn’t sure how she knew this. She just knew it was true. She knew her master wanted her to stay where she was.

Her pussy was so wet and her pussy needed attention. Her pussy needed it bad and Tammy groaned. She knew what her pussy wanted. She knew she shouldn’t give in to it.

But the problem was the longer she denied what her pussy wanted, the more demanding her pussy got.

She should go. She already knew that and she knew that wasn’t allowed. She knew she was going to have to stay.

What would it hurt, her pussy asked her. What would it hurt to give her pussy what it needed.

No, she moaned to herself. No. She wasn’t going to give in.

Sure, you will, her pussy told her. You already know you’re going to give in so why fight it. Just give in now and get it over with.

There was something to that, Tammy thought, and then she moaned to herself. That was wrong. She could fight it.

But the question was did she really want to fight it?

She almost gave in right then and there.

Come on, her pussy said. Come on. Give in. You know you want to.

No, Tammy whimpered. No.

Yes. Do it. Give in.

Tammy said nothing.

Give in, her pussy said. Give in.

Tammy couldn’t help it. She shuddered with excitement. Okay.

Her eyes surveyed the other people around her. Was anyone watching her, and did it really matter?

Hell, most of them were watching other people.

She should go back to her room, she told herself.

No, her pussy answered back. Do it here. Do it now.

As unpretentiously as they could, her fingers slipped between her legs. Her fingers pressed up against her bikini bottoms and then she was pressing the fabric against her pussy. Oh geez, that was good.

Her fingers rubbed her pussy harder. Oh geez, her nipples were hard but that wasn’t what mattered. It was her pussy and only her pussy. That was all that mattered.

She wondered what her master would think if he knew what she was doing. Would he like it, or would he not? Tammy kind of thought he would.

Oh but geez, she needed more. Her bikini bottoms were in her way. She needed more.

Don’t do it, she told herself. Don’t do it.

But she did.

She pushed the bottoms down and now her fingers had free access to her cunt. She pressed her fingers between her legs and then she let a finger slide up inside her.

Fuck, this was what she needed.

Well not this, exactly. What she needed was to get fucked. What she needed was her master’s cock.

She hadn’t been doing it for all that long but already, she knew she had an audience. Mostly guys but there were a few girls, too, and the audience made her hotter but what she really wanted was her master’s cock.

Right here, she told herself as her finger stroked her pussy. She needed her master’s cock right here.

She wondered if he was out there somewhere. She wondered if he was watching her. She hoped he was. She hoped he could see how good she was.

Oh geez. She was going to cum. She couldn’t help it. She was going to cum. Her body writhed on the chair. Fuck, everyone had to know what she was doing but she just couldn’t help herself. She had to do it. She hoped he was watching. She hoped her master was out there somewhere. She hoped he was watching her cum.

She was working her clit even harder. Oh geez, she was wet. Oh geez, she needed to cum.

She gasped as it finally happened and then she gasped again. It felt so good to make her pussy cum. It felt ...

She had to get out of there, Tammy told herself. She had to get out of there before someone from the hotel came and threw her out, It looked like she wasn’t going to get anymore sun that day.