The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spring Broke

Day Five — Thursday

“Okay, what the hell was that?”

Those were the first words out of Tammy’s mouth when her friend had finally removed the blindfold.

“It was a bunch of guys,” her friend had said.

“I know that but where did they come from?”

“Does it matter?”

“Yeah, it matters.”

“Why? We came down here to do something crazy, and besides, you’re not ever going to see them again.”

Well, there was that. Actually, considering that she’d been blindfolded, she hadn’t even seen them the first time, but her friend was right. She wasn’t going to see them again.

But those words kept going through her mind.

Tomorrow is when you really lose control.

* * *

They were still with her the next day when Tammy woke up.

Tomorrow is when you really lose control.

Tammy wasn’t sure why but for some reason, she couldn’t get those words out of her mind.

Tomorrow is when you really lose control.

They were still with her when she climbed into the shower. She didn’t really want to lose control, she told herself. It was just something in the way those words were said. She wasn’t sure what it was but it made her so hot. It was something that made her so wet.

She stepped out of the shower and she dried herself off.

Tomorrow is when you really lose control.

She didn’t know what to wear. For a moment, she entertained the thought of wearing nothing at all, but that would surely get her thrown out of the hotel. It was just that ... she wasn’t sure what ... it was just that something ...

She saw that she had a message on her phone. She opened the phone and almost instantaneously, her face darkened. Someone had sent her a picture, and it wasn’t just any picture. It was a picture of her. It was a picture of her wearing a blindfold. It was a picture of her wearing a blindfold while getting fucked from behind and there was a message with the photo. There was an address and the words “Come to us. Tell no one,” and there was one other thing. The message ended with the words, “TODAY is when you lose control.”

Tammy shot a dark look at her still sleeping roommate. There was no doubt where that picture had come from. It had come from the day before, from one of the guys. She couldn’t see any of the guys in the picture. Well sure, a part of them to be sure, but not enough to identify them.

Where the hell had those guys come from? Where had Hayley found them, and just what the hell were they trying to do to her? Were they trying to blackmail her or what?

She wanted to wake Hayley up and kick the fucking daylights out of her. What the hell had Hayley done to her, but the message had said tell no one. Fine. So she’d tell no one, but damn it, she was going to get that picture back.

She had no idea where the address was or how to get there and she sure as hell wasn’t going to ask anyone. The boy at the front desk wasn’t going to let her use the hotel’s computer, that is he wasn’t going to do it, until Tammy flashed him her tits, and after that, well getting online wasn’t all that hard.

It turned out the address was only a few blocks away from the hotel. Easy walking distance, Tammy thought, and the walk would do her good. It would give her a chance to get her thoughts in order.

And yet, by the time she got there, she still had no idea what she was going to say.

The place was a non-descript, little building. It was part of a little strip mall. This was where the locals went, Tammy realized. The tourists weren’t supposed to come here.

There were no windows in the building and there were no signs denoting what it was or why it was there. There was absolutely nothing that gave Tammy any clue as to what it was this building was for.

There was a metal door off to the side. Although there were no cars in the lot, someone had left the door slightly ajar and since there seemed to be no other way in, Tammy went to the door and banged on it hard.

There were no answer to her knocks so she banged again on the door, and again, she got the same results.

Tammy stepped back and looked around her. The day was still young and there wasn’t anyone about. There didn’t seem to be anyone here and yet the door had been left ajar. It must have been left that way for a purpose, she reasoned so after one more look around the area, she grabbed the handle and pulled it open.

The building was dark inside but Tammy could see a bright light there in the middle. “Hello,” she called out. “Hello? Is anyone here?”

Again, there was no answer.

Tammy took another step and then another. “Is anyone here,” she called out again.

“You can step into the light.”

It was the first indication Tammy had that anyone was there. “Who are you,” she asked.

“I told you to step into the light.”

Tammy stepped into the light. “Who are you,” Tammy asked again.

“You see how easy it is to obey my instructions,” the voice said. “It makes you wet, doesn’t it.”

“I ... no,” Tammy sputtered and yet she knew, her pussy was wet.

“Don’t lie to me. Your pussy is wet, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Take off your clothes.”

“What?! I’m not going to do that,” Tammy said and yet even as she said it, she started to remove her clothes.

“I’ll bet you wonder how I’m doing this,” said the voice from the shadows.

That was exactly what she was wondering, but Tammy wasn’t going to say so.

A man, a boy really, stepped out of the shadows, and for a moment, Tammy didn’t recognize him, but then she did. His name was Ryan Jepson. He was a boy from her school and she’d seen him at the hotel on the first day. God, he was such a geek.

“I’ll bet you wonder how I’m doing this,” the boy said again, “but I’m not going to tell you. Just suffice it to say that by the time you leave here, you’re going to be begging me to fuck you.”

“I will not,” Tammy said and yet just the thought of her doing that had her pussy jumping.

The boy seemed unfazed. “We’ll see,” he said. “After all, I like it when they fight. It’s so much better when they give in.”

Tammy fought back the urge to moan. “I’m not fighting you,” she said. “I’m just not going to give in.”

“We’ll see.”

“Yeah, what we’ll see is you getting arrested. I don’t know what you did to me, but you can imagine what the authorities will do when I tell them what you’ve done to me.”

“But you won’t be doing that.”

“Yes, I will.”

“You can’t even leave this room unless I want you to. You can’t even step out of the light.”

Tammy moaned. She could feel her pussy getting wetter. She tried to step out of the light, but she couldn’t. She tried again and again, the result was the same.

“Why can’t I move,” she cried out.

“Because I don’t want you to. I want you to get even hornier.”

Tammy could feel herself getting wetter and hornier. “I ... I don’t want to,” she said heavily.

“You don’t have a choice.”

Tammy couldn’t help it. She let out a moan. Okay, maybe she was getting hornier, but he couldn’t possibly be doing this to her.

“Do you want to get fucked?”

“Yes.” It felt so good to give in and besides, just because she did, it didn’t mean he controlled her. Not really.

“Say it again,” the man said. “Tell me what you want.”

“I want to get fucked.”

“By me.”

Tammy moaned. “By anybody. I don’t care. I just want to get fucked.”

“By me,” the boy said again.

Fine, Tammy thought. If that’s what he wanted, fine. She could play his game, just so long as he fucked her. “By you,” she gushed. “I want to get fucked by you.”

“Say it again.”

“I want to get fucked by you.”

“You gotta say it like you mean it if you want it to come true.”

Fuck you, the girl thought. Who the hell was this guy to tell her what she had to do, and besides, who the hell was he to tell her she had to say something like she meant it. She’d say whatever she was going to say whatever damned way she felt like saying it.

“Well,” the boy said.

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl said pleadingly, and then almost as quickly, she covered her mouth.

“That’s better,” the boy said. “I think you’re beginning to understand. I can make you do whatever I want.”

Tammy meant to shake her head but it was only after she started doing it that she realized she was nodding her head in agreement instead.

“Tell me,” the boy said. “When it comes to sex, what’s your biggest turn-off? What’s the thing you hate the most? Is it bondage. Some girls don’t like that?”

Don’t tell him, Tammy told herself. He didn’t need to know that she hated being tied up only ... only now, the idea of a guy tying her up, of having him use her, of ... oh geez, no, that couldn’t be turning her on.”

“Maybe it’s oral,” the boy said.

Yeah, Tammy thought. Oral sucked, and Tammy smiled at her own joke, only now that she thought about it, sucking a guy off and having him cum in her mouth, having him make her take it, having him make her swallow it, yeah, that could be good.

No, it couldn’t, Tammy told herself. She hated sucking a guy off only the more she thought about it, the more she loved the thought of a guy’s cum as she took it down her throat.

No wait. That was wrong, but, oh geez.

“How about anal,” the boy said.

No. He couldn’t want her to do that, could he? No.

“What about it,” the boy asked.

“I want you to fuck me in the ass,” the girl groaned.

“You can suck my cock.”

Tammy scrambled to fall down in front of Ryan Jepson. She just couldn’t help herself. She had to suck his cock. She needed to get him all slippery wet.

The boy pushed her off of his cock. “Do you like that,” he asked. “Do you like sucking my cock?”

Tammy nodded.

“I guess you better get back to it then,” Ryan told her and once again, Tammy’s mouth took his cock.

Once more, Ryan pushed the girl off of his cock. “Tell me what you want,” he said again.

“I want you to fuck me in the ass.”

“Then I think you’d better assume the position.”

What was she doing, Tammy asked herself, and yet, she knew she did. She was offering her ass up to this boy and she knew what she wanted. She wanted him to fuck her hard.

She couldn’t help but moan as she felt him enter her. She just couldn’t help it. She needed to be fucked. She needed it bad and the part of her that needed it the most was her butt. She needed to get a cock in her ass.

Oh God. That felt so good to feel a cock in her ass. Oh God. That was what she needed.

Tammy felt as if she were going to cum but instinctively, Tammy knew that wasn’t going to happen. Much as she needed it to happen, she knew she wasn’t going to cum if Ryan didn’t cum, too, so she rammed her butt against his cock, trying hard to make him cum.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

That was good, Tammy knew, but it wasn’t good enough. She needed to make him cum.

The boy groaned again and Tammy gasped. Almost, she told herself. Almost, but not quite and then the boy groaned again, and this time, Tammy moaned, this time was the real time. It felt so good when a boy came in her ass.

And meanwhile, there was just a little part of her, a little part that whimpered over what had happened, a little part of her that cried over her loss of control.