The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spring Broke

Day Three — Tuesday

“So did you guys have fun last night?”

“The best,” Hayley said. “You should have come.”

“I did okay,” Tammy said slyly.

Hayley looked at her friend. “Hold on, there. You got a secret, don’t you?”

“Who me,” Tammy asked coyly.

“Now I know you got a secret. Come on. Fess up. What’s the secret?”

Tammy looked around and then she lowered her voice conspiritorially. “Well, if you must know,” she said, “last night while you guys were hopping around the clubs, I was here hopping up on top of a guy’s dick.”

“What?”

Tammy grinned to herself. She’d just known that that was going to get to her friend. Here she was, thinking she was so smart going off to the clubs, and here Tammy was, being the first one to find herself a guy.

But while her friend was upset, Tammy had the feeling that wasn’t exactly why.

“We shouldn’t have left you here all alone.”

“Why not? Didn’t you just hear me. I just got myself a guy. That’s one for me and as far as I can tell, none for you.”

“That’s just what I mean,” Hayley said. “We shouldn’t have left you here all alone. I mean really, what do you know about this guy.”

Tammy looked at her friend. “What do you mean what do I know about him? I don’t know anything at all about him. That’s the whole point, you know.”

“Yeah well, that’s not at all right.”

“What are you talking about? That’s what we came here for.”

“I’ll bet you don’t even know who the guy is?”

“His name’s Charles,” Tammy said.

“And what else do you know about him?”

“What do you mean?”

“What else do you know about him?”

“I don’t know anything.”

“That’s what I mean. I think you’d better come with us tonight.”

“Come with you? Why?”

“Because you should.”

“Why should I go with you. After all, I’m the one who got lucky last night. You guys struck out. You told me so yourself.”

“Yeah, but you better come with us to find someone better.”

“You’re just jealous,” Tammy said. “You’re just jealous because I got fucked first.”

“I am not. Just come with us tonight.”

“Fuck you. I thought you’d be happy for me, but I guess you’re not. I guess you’re like all the others.”

“Come on. I’m not.”

“Fuck you,” Tammy said and with that, she got up and stomped out of the room.

* * *

Bring your friend and next time. Don’t take no for an answer. Those were the words that kept ringing in Hayley’s mind.

Bring your friend.

Don’t take no for an answer.

* * *

“Tammy?”

“What?”

“I just wanted to apologize.”

“Yeah? For what?”

“I guess you were right. I guess I was a little jealous but I also wanted to show you something.”

Tammy was still mad but her curiosity got the better of her. “Show me something,” she asked. “Show me what?”

“I wanted to show you what I did last night.”

“What you did last night? What’d you do last night?”

Hayley led her friend to the bed. “Here,” she said. “Let me show you.”

“Show me what,” Tammy asked but already her friend was pushing her down and opening her little, halter top.

“Hey,” Tammy cried. “Hey, what are you doing?”

Don’t take no for an answer. Those words kept ringing in Hayley’s mind even as she let her mouth descend on her friend’s puffy, little nipples. Don’t take no for an answer.

“Hey ... hey ... hey, oh my God ... oh God, what are you doing?”

Hayley’s hand slipped between her friend’s legs and she pressed Tammy’s little bikini bottoms against her pussy.

“Oh geez,” Tammy moaned. “Oh geez, no ... no, don’t ... oh geez, that feels good, but we can’t.”

Don’t take no for an answer.

“Oh God,” Tammy moaned. “Oh God.”

Her friend was wet. Hayley knew that, and Hayley wasn’t going to take no for an answer. She let her fingers slide inside her friend’s bikini bottoms. Oh yeah, she was so wet.

“Oh fuck,” Tammy moaned and then she moaned even louder as she felt her friend’s fingers enter her.

Don’t take no for an answer.

Hayley peeled her friend’s bottoms down and then she was pushing Tammy’s knees apart.

“Wait. What are you doing?”

Don’t take no for an answer.

Hayley’s tongue licked her friend’s clit and then she licked it again.

“Oh fuck,” Tammy moaned. “Oh fuck.”

Hayley wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

Tammy might have resisted before but now her pussy was a willing participant in her own downfall. Her pussy wanted to be licked and it was making damn sure that the rest of her wanted it, too.

“Oh God,” Tammy moaned. “Oh God. This is what you did last night?! Oh God, it’s great. Lick me. Come on, lick me. Make me cum.”

That’s it, said the voice in Hayley’s head. That’s it. Seduce her. Make her your bitch. Make her cum.

Hayley couldn’t help it. She did what the voice said. She licked her friend.

“Oh my God,” Tammy moaned. “Oh my God. I can’t believe you’re doing it. I can’t believe you’re making me cum.”

Seduce her, the voice in Hayley’s mind said. Seduce her. Love her. Own her.

And Hayley smiled. She definitely could do that.