The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spring Broke

Day Two — Monday

“I want to go party.”

“Guys,” Tammy said. “We did that last night.”

“So, let’s go do it again.”

“What,” Tammy asked sullenly, “you guys out looking for another wet t-shirt contest?”

“Well if we were,” Christina said, “I bet we’d find it, but you’re one to talk. Who was it who was running around showing off her tits to any guy who would look.”

“That wasn’t me,” Tammy groaned.

“Well, it sure as hell looked like you.”

Tammy groaned again. “That wasn’t me. That was the liquor talking.”

“So come on. Let’s go do it again.”

“I don’t want to do it again.”

Christina shrugged her shoulders and she looked at the other girls. “Suit yourself,” she said, “how about the rest of you guys? Becky, you in?”

Becky nodded. “I’m in.”

“Cool, and Hayley. How about you?”

Hayley looked at her friend. “Come on, Tammy. It won’t be as fun if you don’t go. What do you say?”

“I say go on without me.”

“You sure,” her friend asked.

“I’m sure,” Tammy said. She wasn’t even sure why she was saying it, but she said it nonetheless. “You guys go on without me. I’ll be fine.”

Hayley still looked unsure. “Maybe I should stay here—”

Tammy shook her head. “Just go, okay. I’ll be fine. Just go.”

Of course, what Tammy hadn’t said was there was this boy in the hotel. She’d met him earlier in the day, and well, he was kind of cute, and you never knew ...

* * *

“This looks like a good place,” Christina said.

“It looks crowded,” said Hayley.

Christina just grinned at that. “That’s exactly what I mean. It looks like a good place. Let’s go.”

“I’m in,” Becky agreed.

Hayley only hesitated for a moment before she also agreed. “Me, too,” she said. “Let’s go.”

* * *

The boy’s name was Charles and Tammy really liked his eyes. They were so intense but not in a weird, creepy way, but Tammy got the idea that when Charles looked at her, he really was paying attention to her and only her.

They’d met by the pool. As usual, the other girls had slept in, but this time, there was Charles to help her put on her lotion.

Of course, that was then and this was now. It was dark out and there was no need to apply lotion. Charles and Tammy were in her apartment. Charles was kissing her and Tammy was wondering just how fast she wanted to go.

* * *

The girls were out on the dance floor together when Hayley finally realized what was the matter. There weren’t any guys here.

Well not none. The bouncer had been a guy, and there were a couple of other guys around, but they looked like they worked for the club, but other than that, there were no guys.

The music ended and the three girls left the dance floor and Hayley was about to say something when Christina spoke up first. “Let’s take a break,” she told the others. “I am so hot.”

What had she said, Hayley wanted to say. Sure, she knew what she’d said. It was just that—

Becky must have been feeling it, too. “I know what you mean,” she said. “You are so hot,” and then she was sliding in close to her friend and she was lifting her friend’s top.

Oh my God, Hayley thought. Oh my God. She hadn’t even realized that Becky and Christina were like that but what surprised her most was where her own hand was. It was pulling up Christina’s skirt and it was sliding between Christina’s legs and it made Hayley so hot to find out just how wet her friend’s pussy was.

* * *

Tammy had Charles’ cock out and she was stroking him even as the two of them continued to kiss. He’d managed to get his hands under her top and he was squeezing her breasts.

“Do you want to see those,” Tammy asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well, I want to see this,” Tammy said as she stroked his cock.

“What about your friends?”

“They’re at a club,” Tammy said. “They won’t be back until late.”

“So we’ve got time then?”

“All the time you need,” Tammy replied.

* * *

Hayley couldn’t believe it but here she was on her knees and she had Christina’s panties in her hand. This wasn’t like her, she told herself. This wasn’t like her at all.

Yeah, but it’s Spring Break. Who’ll know, a voice inside her head said.

Who’ll know, Hayley thought. No, that wasn’t right. She wasn’t into girls, at least not like that.

Of course you are are, the voice said. Just look at her pussy. Look at it. She went and shaved herself, just for you. Wouldn’t you like to make her cum?

Yeah, she moaned to herself. No wait, no. The answer was no.

The answer is yes. Just look at her. Just look at that pussy. Don’t you want to make her cum?

Yes, she answered back. Yes, that was exactly what she wanted. She wanted to make her cum.

You know what to do then, the voice inside her head said.

Indeed, she did, and Hayley definitely loved the sound her friend made as Hayley’s tongue licked its very first pussy.

* * *

Tammy moaned as her pussy took the boy’s cock. For a moment, she almost felt sorry for her friends, but it was only for a moment. After all, there was only one of him, and she wasn’t all that inclined to share.

“You like this,” Tammy purred as her pussy rode the boy’s cock. “You like it when I fuck you like this?”

“Yes-s-s-s-s.”

“I like it, too,” Tammy told him and she did like it. She liked impaling herself on the boy’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned.

Tammy wouldn’t have put it any other way. Her pussy loved the way his cock felt. Oh geez, he felt so big.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned. “Oh fuck. I’m going to cum.”

“I want you to do it,” Tammy said, “and she knew that she did. She wanted to feel him cum inside her pussy.”

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned yet again. “Oh fuck.”

And that’s when Tammy felt it. She could feel the swell of his cock and then she could feel it happening. He was cumming hard and it felt so God damned, fucking good. Tammy loved it when the boy came. It just felt so fucking good.

* * *

Hayley couldn’t help but moan. This was so not like her and yet ... oh fuck, she couldn’t help it. She moaned again. Oh geez, she didn’t care if it was like her or not. Oh geez, that felt good.

She wasn’t on her knees, at least not anymore. Now, it was her in the chair and now it was Christina between her legs and it was Christina’s tongue between her lips.

“Oh fuck,” Hayley moaned.

Oh fuck, Becky didn’t have her top pulled up but she’d taken it all the way off, and Hayley had no idea where her skirt was. All she knew was she was completely naked and one of her friends was sucking on her nipples even as the other licked licked her cunt.

You like that, don’t you?

For a moment, Hayley thought that was her own thoughts saying that but in the next moment, she knew it wasn’t.

You like having your pussy licked, don’t you?

Hayley moaned. This was so unlike her, and yet, oh fuck, it felt so good.

Next time, you should bring your friend.

What?

Bring your friend and next time. Don’t take no for an answer.

Hayley moaned as her pussy succumbed to what that tongue was doing to her. This was so unlike her but she didn’t care.

Remember, the voice inside her head said. Next time, bring your friend.

Next time, Hayley thought, next time, she’d bring her friend.