The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Soulmates: PDA Phone

Copyright © Min_Con_Writer, 2002-2008.

Chapter 24 A Different Kind of Morning

Tim woke up before his alarm went off. He was half asleep, his mind was trying to recall recent events. Slowly it came back to him.

Something bad happened.

“Yes, what was it?” he thought.

“Let’s see... I’m getting a divorce. We close on the house in a few weeks. No, that’s not it.” thought Tim.

“That’s right. Michelle doesn’t want to have anything to do with me anymore.” thought Tim.

“Word really spreads fast when women are involved. Just one little sexual encounter with a coworker, and my sole ally in life deserts me, despite the effects of the device. She....she....fell out of love with me.” Tim said aloud, fully awake.

“And the worse part of it all, is....is.... I think I’m falling for Michelle.” said Tim aloud to himself.

“Well one thing is for sure. No more phone. This thing has gotten me into nothing but trouble. If I was meant to be with Michelle, it wouldn’t have turned out this way.” said Tim.

Tim had spent all his spare time in the gym. He felt bad about everything and everyone. Here, he tried to escape his problems. Tim was training with Anne today. He had been training 7 days a week. It was if he was trying to work off the rejection from Michelle.

“Why do I always realize this when it’s too late? Michelle is not the first one I’ve made this mistake with, not the first one I let get away.” said Tim, slightly out of breath.

Tim’s heels sat firmly on the exercise ball as he did triceps dips on the bench. His balance was greatly improved.

“I don’t know Tim. Women give off signs when they’re interested. But we hate rejection. So if we don’t get a response, we move on. Maybe Michelle moved on. Did you give her a response or were you put off by the fact she was a single mother? " asked Anne.

“So what happened to the Arizona move?” asked Tim, ducking Anne’s question.

“Oh, that? He’s fine with me staying out here. We still see each other. Ok, let’s do some crunches on the exercise ball with your feet on the BOSU.” said Anne.

Anne’s response caused Tim to have a puzzled look. But he didn’t pursue the matter.

“I’ll never understand Anne, or any woman.” thought Tim.

Tim started his first set of crunches. Just then, Melissa, a 24 year-old red head walked right in front of Tim and slowly bent over to grab a weight. As she bent over, her green scrub pants dropped slightly, giving Tim an excellent view of Melissa’s blue-green thong.

Tim couldn’t help but look. As he looked, his feet slid off the BOSU, and his body began to slide off the exercise ball. Just as Tim was about to fall to the ground, he managed to regain his balance and recover from the fall. Embarrassed, he tried to act as if nothing happened.

Tim didn’t see it, but Melissa let out a small smile. Then her amazing body performed some bicep curls.

Chapter 25 Who’s Over Michelle?

It had been two months since Michelle ended the relationship. Tim’s life consisted of working and working out. While there was an offer on the house, it fell through at the last moment. And unfortunately, now was not the best time to sell, so Tim was still living at his old house. For the moment, he had given up women and the phone. Tim’s body had much improved since he began his 7-day a week training sessions. He was amazed at the results. He couldn’t stop now. He was addicted.

It was a Friday night. Tim had tried to go to bed early. He laid on his air mattress, staring at the ceiling as he contemplated his life. He couldn’t sleep.

He sat up. “That’s it. I’ve had it. I know I said I wouldn’t use the phone again. But I have to. For my own sanity, I have to.” said Tim.

He got out of airbed, quickly dressed. His new sports car pulled out of the garage and headed out into the pitch black night.

Morning came. Tim woke up, fed the cat, walked outside to pick up the newspaper. He sat down, and turned the TV on. He sipped his chocolate protein shake as he read his investment newspaper in front of the 25″ TV.

“And police are baffled at last night’s gangland shooting where 16 gang members are dead. What makes this case so baffling is that witnesses report gang members from the same gang turned on each other until there was no one left. Police are investigating. And in other news...” the TV chimed.

Tim let out a big smile and turned the page of his newspaper.

Despite his small victory, today was an especially a tough one. So many things were changing. Michelle recently accepted another assignment within the company and in less than a month she would be far from Tim. Tim also recently discovered that she had been dating some guy named Frank And Tim’s manager, Andy, was retiring today. Tim enjoyed working with Andy and was going to miss working with him. Meanwhile, Tim’s divorce was nowhere near complete. With everything going on, Tim was feeling a little depressed.

“Are you going to Andy’s lunch party?” asked Russ.

“Yeah, can I ride with you and Martha?” asked Tim.

“Sure” said Russ.

As Tim, Russ, and Martha entered the brew pub restaurant, Tim’s phone rang.

Tim looked down at the phone, catching the caller ID.

“It’s the lawyer. I’ve got to take this. You two go ahead, I’ll catch up with you later.

Tim spent about 15 minutes in the lobby of the restaurant speaking to the lawyer on the phone. From Tim’s expressions and tone of voice, it was obvious to anyone listening that his divorce was not going well.

And to make things worse, Tim was late for the luncheon retirement party.

He flipped his phone closed and raced into the dining area where his co-workers sat.

Tim was surprised by how many people showed up. There was quite a turn out for this retirement lunch.

There was just one problem. There was only one seat left. And it was right next to Michelle.

Tim tried to put on his best face as he walked towards Michelle.

“Brave heart.” he thought to himself.

Michelle was talking to one of her coworkers when Tim interrupted.

“Is this seat taken?” asked a smiling Tim to Michelle.

“No.” said Michelle.

Tim sat down. Michelle turned away from Tim to continue her conversation with her girlfriend.

“Would you like anything to drink?” asked the waitress to Tim.

“Diet soda.” said Tim.

Tim didn’t recognize the women to his left. She was in her early fifties. She was also engrossed in a conversation with her fellow co-worker. The whole lunch continued that way for Tim. He felt very alone and he missed how things used to be with Michelle.

After the lunch, the workers slowly head for the parking lot, scattering to their cars.

Although she wasn’t speaking to him, Tim couldn’t take his eyes off Michelle as she left the restaurant.

Surprisingly Michelle walked towards the car next to Tim’s.

“Oh, she must have got a new car. I wonder what else is new about her since she fell out of love with me?” thought Tim.

Tim caught up with Michelle.

Without thinking, Tim just said what came to him.

“Michelle.” said Tim.

She turned around, car keys in hand.

“Michelle. I’m sorry. I love you.” said Tim.

She put up a surprised face, paused, then turned around and opened her car door. She entered the car and sped away.

“I’m an idiot.” thought Tim as he banged his head repeatedly on the roof of his car.

Chapter 26 Finally Leaving the House

Today was Saturday and Tim was online searching for shelving units. In a few days, he would be moving into a smaller house. He had been busy planning his move. It helped keep his mind off Michelle.

The doorbell rang. Tim approached the door and opened it. It was an Asian man in his early thirties.

“Yes?” asked Tim.

“Hi. My brother lives a few doors down from you. I’m here for a family party. I saw the for sale sign. I was wondering if I could look at your house.” said the man.

Tim thought for a minute. The place was a disaster. He was still packing his stuff. Boxes, packed and unpacked, were strewn everywhere. And he had so much to do today. He just wasn’t in the right mindset to allow the man a walk through. Besides, that was the real estate agent’s job.

“I’m sorry. We got an offer and they close in a couple of days. I can give you my realtor’s card if something changes.” said Tim.

“I just want to look for a minute said the man. My brother has the bigger model and I would really like to see the smaller model.” said the man.

“I’m sorry. The place is a disaster and I have a lot of packing to do.” said Tim as he closed the door.

Tim walked back to his computer. “Time to get shelving units for my new house.” he said to himself.

Just as he sat down in front of the computer, the door bell rang.

“What now? If it’s that same guy again...” said an aggravated Tim.

Tim stomped back to the door.

Tim threw the door open.

“Yes! What!” he yelled at the top of his lungs.

He looked out. It was Michelle. She looked as if she was a bit unsure of what she was doing there.

“Michelle? Hi.” said Tim, clearly stunned.

“I love you too. Tim.” said Michelle, a little teary-eyed.

The two slowly moved closer to each other and embraced.

“I wanted to tell you for so long. You never seemed interested.” said Michelle.

“I’m an idiot.” said Tim.

“I know.” said Michelle, still holding tightly onto Tim. The two began a series of kisses, each longer and more intense then the previous one.

The two slowly moved into the house, shutting the door. As they made their way to the air mattress, they slowly removed layers of clothing off each other.

They made it to the air mattress, completely naked. Tim was rock hard and Michelle was wet and her nipples were erect. It was the first time Tim saw Michelle naked. She was more beautiful than he could have imagined. Tim slowly entered her. She moaned as her whole body shook. Michelle reacted to every touch. She was completely his.

Chapter 27 Ah, Lost Love!

Sunlight slowly flooded the master bedroom. Several packed moving boxes surrounded the air mattress. Tim slowly opened his eyes. He saw Michelle’s naked body covered by a thin sheet. Her hand and leg were on Tim’s side of the mattress as if she subconsciously wanted to touch him the whole night.

Tim got up, went to bathroom, and returned to the air mattress. Michelle’s eyes opened.

“Good Morning.” she said with a big smile.

“Good Morning.” replied Tim.

He gave her a long kiss.

“Oh Tim, you were wonderful last night.” said Michelle.

“You were pretty good yourself.” said Tim with a grin.

“No, really, there are some women my age who have never had an orgasm. I always felt sorry for them. But after last night....after last night, I never knew how good an orgasm could be. And I never came so many times before.” said Michelle.

“Well maybe we could have a repeat performance.” said Tim. He started to get hard.

“I need to freshen up first.” said Michelle.

She headed to the bathroom.

Tim put his hands behind his head, stretched, and smiled. Today was a good day.

Michelle exited the bathroom and walked towards Tim. Tim looked directly at Michelle’s naked body. She looked very good in daylight.

Michelle got back into the airbed with Tim. The two began to kiss.

“This time, I want you on top. Ride me.” said Tim.

“Oh yes Tim!” said Michelle happy to please.

She let out a sigh as he entered her. Her body started to ride him.

“Oh!” said Michelle.

As she began to feel waves of pleasure, her hands reached out to Tim’s chest for balance.

As Michelle’s body moved back and forth, Tim grabbed Michelle’s breasts and began kissing and sucking her nipples. Her nipples grew to full size.

“Uh...UH!” moaned Michelle even louder.

As Michelle continued, Tim grabbed Michelle’s ass and squeezed hard.

Tim thrusted into Michelle as she came down on him.

“Oh fuck! Tim! I’m...coming! Oh!” screamed Michelle.

At that moment, Tim also came inside Michelle.

Michelle laid on top of Tim for a few moments, unable to move.

Tim was still inside her.

After a few hours in bed, the two got up. Michelle made Tim an omelet for breakfast

Then the two showered, and dressed. Tim cleaned up the kitchen while Michelle was out on the deck smoking.

Tim looked at Michelle through the kitchen window.

“She’s beautiful. But this smoking has to stop. From a distance, it seems kind of sexy, but up close it sucks. My clothes smell bad. Michelle smells bad. Everything smells bad! I wake up in the morning coughing. As Roby Tobins says, ‘Smoking advertisements have brainwashed people into thinking smoking is sexy.’

“And I thought I was good at mind control!” said Tim aloud to himself as he watched Michelle through the window.

Tim had a plan for Denise to stop smoking. But the relationship did not last long enough for him to give it a try. Michelle seemed like a good opportunity for his plan.

Tim flipped the phone open and put the phone into Roby Tobins mode.

“Let’s see. How does it go again?” thought Tim.

Tim then wrote the following questions:

“Why don’t cigarette’s do it for me anymore?”

“Why do I want only want Controller Tim instead of a cigarettes?”

“Why does only an orgasm from Controller Tim satisfy my cigarette cravings?”

“Why does only Tim’s touch relieve my stress and make me feel so good and satisfied?”

“Why does the taste of Controller Tim’s cum relieve my cravings and make me feel good?”

“Why does having Controller Tim’s cum inside me relieve my cravings and make me feel good?”

Tim transmitted the new set of questions. Michelle momentarily lost her balance on the deck, but quickly regained it.

Tim had a nice quiet weekend with Michelle.

Chapter 27 The Couple at Work

It was Monday and the two went back to work. Tim had not noticed anything different about Michelle. She still smoked several times a day and she didn’t seem any hornier. Tim was a patient man, but he started having doubts about his plan. After all, when had the phone ever given him exactly what he really wanted?

When Tim checked his calendar, he realized he had two morning meetings. He grabbed his notebook, a pen, and a water bottle and headed off to the meeting room.

Michelle sat at her cubicle, preparing training packages for an upcoming session.

Joe, one of Tim’s coworkers, walked up to Michelle’s cubicle. Joe was in his late 30’s and over 6 feet tall. He was wearing a long black coat and holding a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

“Ready for our 10 AM cancer break?” said Joe in a very strong east coast accent.

“Oh sure.” said Michelle. She grabbed her purse and coat and walked off with Joe.

The two of them walked off to an outdoor designated smoking station. It was a long walk from their building.

The two chatted about the usually stuff, work and kids.

Michelle had a strange look on her face. As if she needed something, but didn’t know what.

“Are you feeling OK?” asked Joe.

“Sure Why?” asked Michelle.

“Well you haven’t even lit your cigarette. I figured you must be sick.” Laughed Joe.

“No. I just...I guess I don’t feel like smoking. I thought I wanted a cigarette.” said Michelle. She frowned and had a puzzled look on her face.

Michelle returned to her cubicle. She looked for Tim, but he wasn’t there.

Making sure no one was looking, she slipped her hand underneath her slacks and under her panties. Her fingers began a swirling motion. But it didn’t help. It only made her feel worse.

“Oh Tim. Where are you?” thought Michelle.

Michelle, spent the next few hours squirming in her seat, trying not to touch herself. She was horny, wet, and knew only Tim could provide her with relief.

Just before noon, Tim returned from his series of long meetings. He carried a notebook and a half-full bottle of spring water.

“Too many deadlines and too little time in the day.” thought Tim as he walked to his cubicle.

“The problem with long morning meetings is there’s no time to eat. I’m starving.” thought Tim.

Tim dropped off his bottle water and notebook and headed for the Michelle’s cube.

“Michelle are you hungry?” asked Tim.

Michelle rose from her chair and put her arms around Tim and began passionately kissing Tim.

Tim was taken off guard.

“Tim, I need you so bad. Fuck me. Please fuck me.” she whispered into his ear.

“Uhhmm. Ok” replied Tim.

The 2 headed to the training department storage closet.

Once in the closet, Michelle kicked her shoes off, unfastened her slacks, She proceeded to rip off Tim’s tie, unbuttoned his shirt, all while passionately kissing his face, neck and chest.

She then pulled down his pants. Her hand began caressing his penis. He quickly became rock hard.

She pushed Tim down onto a broken office swivel chair. She sat, facing him. She grabbed his penis and guided it into her as she slide down on top of Tim. Her tongue entered Tim’s mouth.

She let out a muffled scream as her vagina completely encompassed his penis. Looking at him with complete desire, her body began to rise up and down.

“Uggh” yelled Michelle as her movements became faster and faster.

Tim lifted up her sweater. His hands went underneath her bra. He began to caress and squeeze her nipples.

“Ohm!” moaned Michelle.

Her moans were becoming louder.

Tim grabbed and squeezed Michelle’s ass. She felt so good.

“Oh Tim! I need... I need you to... Oh... Come!, please come inside me....I need you so bad Tim!” moaned Michelle as her movements began faster and more violent.

Tim obliged her.

“Oh fuck, yes!” said Michelle in a muffled scream as she felt Tim come inside her.

Her whole body shook. And then she stopped, exhausted, sweaty, and unable to move. Her body rested on Tim. She tried to catch her breath.

She gave him a gentle kiss.

“Hmm... What’s the minimum time for after-sex cuddling in the work place? I wonder how long before we can go to lunch.” pondered Tim as his stomach growled.

Chapter 28 Three Tests

For the past few days. Michelle was all over Tim. She craved Tim several times a day.

It had become awkward. One time Tim had to stop the elevator while he swirled Michelle’s clit to orgasm with his hand underneath her slacks and panties. Another time they were almost caught at Michelle’s cubicle by a co-worker. But there was definitively an element of excitement and danger to the whole thing. And Michelle had not needed a cigarette in days.

With some experience, Tim was able to anticipate approximately when Michelle would crave him and plan accordingly.

He loved Michelle and Michelle loved him.

But still hurt from his wife’s affair, he wanted some proof of Michelle’s love before he would be ready to commit.

This afternoon, Tim and Michelle had chosen their old standby, the training department storage closet.

Tim had satisfied Michelle’s cravings with his touch. Michelle buttoned up her slacks.

“Tim, I love you so much. I don’t know what I would do without you. I want to be with you forever.” said Michelle.

“OK Michelle, I’ll be yours forever if you complete three tests of your love for me.” said Tim.

“Oh, I’ll do anything Tim. What is it? How can I prove to you that I love you so much?” said Michelle.

While Michelle had been taken care of this afternoon, Tim had not. Since Michelle had been craving him all the time, Tim had gotten use to having sex with Michelle several times a day.

“For the first test, I need you to take care of me, now.” said Tim.

Michelle moved closer to Tim and touched his crotch through his navy blue dress pants.

“Oh, of course Tim.” said Michelle.

Tim grabbed her arm.

“No, not here. I want you under my cubicle. I want you to get on your knees, unzip me, and give me the best blow job you ever gave anyone, ever. I want you to swallow every drop and then lick me clean. After that, I want you to zip me up ,and then casually get up from underneath the cubicle desk, and then walk back to your cube as if nothing happened. If anyone suspects, you will deny it. Think you can handle it?” said Tim in a very serious authoritarian voice.

Michelle paused for a moment, looking at Tim.

“Let’s go!” said Michelle in an excited voice.

They walked slowly back to Tim’s cube. At his cube, Michelle picked a pen off his desk and pretended to drop it.

“Oh, I’ll get that Tim. " said Michelle as she got down on all fours.

“I think it dropped over here.” said Michelle as she crawled underneath his desk.

Tim sat down and moved the chair close into the desk.

With Tim’s cube right next to one of the laser printers, there was definitely an element of danger.

Michelle’s finger ran across Tim’s crotch as she felt for his zipper. She found it quickly and unzipped his pants.

Meanwhile Tim reviewed the document he just printed out.

He could feel Michelle’s soft, slender fingers slowly pull out his penis through the slit on his white briefs.

He quickly rose to the occasion as Michelle’s mouth engulfed him.

A low slurping sound could be heard from beneath the desk.

Tim’s hand went under the desk and behind Michelle’s neck, under her hair, guiding her head.

Tim did his best to remain quiet, but Michelle was giving him the best blow job he ever had. He quickly realized that she was much better than any of the other girls, even Denise.

He also quickly realized, he couldn’t hold it any longer. He used his other hand to muffle his moans as he came in Michelle’s mouth. He could hear her gag a little as she swallowed as much as she could.

She then kissed his penis some more, cleaning it up. After one last kiss, she returned his penis back to his briefs and zipped him up.

A few moments later, she came out from under his desk. She had a small stain on her tight sweater and a pen in her hand.

“I found your pen.” said Michelle with a big smile on her face.

Tim sat back and smiled back at Michelle.