The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Soulmates: PDA Phone

Copyright © Min_Con_Writer, 2002-2008.

Chapter 18 A Second Chance

A few weeks past. Tim and Denise got to know each other even better. From Denise’s perspective they had knew each other for years. From Tim’s perspective he enjoyed being loved by a hot, young, sexy woman that would spread her legs on command for him. When they went out, heads would turn. Every man looked in Denise’s direction. And between Tim’s new work-out program and Denise’s fashion advice, Tim was getting more looks from women these days.

Denise was very much in love with Tim. In a short time, she made sure her family, friends, and co-workers knew she was with Tim. Tim enjoyed the attention and he enjoyed being in Denise’s life.

However, Denise was puzzled that she was the only one that remembered that Tim was her long-lost love.

“Denise, it’s time to show me you’ve changed. For your first test, meet me tomorrow night at the mall. And don’t mess up.” said Tim.

“I won’t, I promise Tim!” said Denise. Her eyes looked at Tim with complete devotion.

The next night the two went to the mall after work. At Tim’s direction, the two headed to the Lingerie of Hollywood store. Denise wore a black mini-skirt, dark pantyhose on her long slender legs, and black high-heel shoes. Her legs were driving Tim crazy. He couldn’t wait for them to get home. But, they were on a mission at the mall. It was a mission that Tim considered imperative.

A young perky blonde greeted them as they walked into the store. Overall, the saleswoman was fairly attractive. She had a nice figure, was in her early twenties, and was 5′6″ tall. She had a tiny patch of acne on her left cheek. Her blonde hair was long and thin.

“Welcome to Lingerie of Hollywood. Can I help you?” she said.

Tim looked at her name tag and saw her name was Jen.

“Yes you can Jen. I’m Tim and this is my girlfriend Denise. We need to buy quite a few items for Denise today.” replied Tim.

“Hi.” said Denise smiling.

“Hi!” replied a perky Jen.

“Did you have anything specific in mind?” asked Jen.

“Denise needs some nice things to wear while I make her come more times then she can count.” said Tim as he shopped.

Jen looked at Denise. Denise was blushing.

“Denise, tell Jen I’m not exaggerating.” said Tim as he walked around the store inspecting the merchandise.

“It’s true, he’s amazing in bed. When we’re together, I can’t stop coming. And with Tim, each orgasm is better than the last.” said Denise confiding to Jen.

“Well, the relationship is balanced. Denise gives great head. Tell her Denise.” said Tim as he walked towards an interesting looking outfit.

“Guilty as charged.” said Denise as she went into cute pose.

“To start we’ll need two nude crotchless body stockings, seven crotchless panties in assorted colors, more panties, garter belts, and some of those bras with the holes around the nipples.” said Tim.

“Of course I’ll get those for you right away.” said Jen.

Tim had watched Jen’s reaction.

It was not what he expected. Jen seemed fascinated by the couple. It was almost as if she envied them.

It was at that moment, Tim had what he believed to be his best idea yet.

He whipped out his phone and made Jen a new subject.

He gave Jen the following question to be repeated every five seconds:

‘Why is it essential that I learn how to be a better lover?’

‘Why can only Subject Denise and Controller Tim teach me to become a better lover?’

“Why does thinking of Controller Tim make me aroused and very wet?”

“Why do I have to learn everything subject Denise knows about sex?”

“Why do I want to have sex only with Controller Tim until I become a better lover than subject Denise?”

“Why will every sex lesson that controller Tim and subject Denise give me be better then any sexual experience I ever had?”

“Why do I completely trust controller Tim and subject Denise and want to do whatever they tell me?”

Tim transmitted these instructions to Jen. She became momentarily unsteady on her feet.

Then Tim transmitted the following instructions to Denise to be repeated every 5 seconds.

“Why do I know I would enjoy teaching subject Jen everything I know about sex?”

“Why would letting subject Jen practice my teachings on Controller Tim, strengthen and improve my relationship with Controller Tim?”

“Why does the thought of watching subject Jen please Controller Tim make me so wet and horny?”

Denise also became momentarily dizzy as Tim transmitted the new questions.

Tim continued his shopping. The two women followed him around the store; they seemed to be looking at each other in a completely different light.

Over the course of the hour, Tim picked out about 20 items, in Denise’s size.

The store was not busy that night and Jen was gave the couple her complete attention.

“Yes, Denise is an amazing. You could learn a lot from her Jen .” said Tim.

“I would love to learn.” said Jen.

“There’s so much I could teach you! But I could only teach you with Tim.” said a sincere and somewhat exited Denise.

“I could learn so much from both of you!” said Jen.

Tim handed Jen a wad of money.

“Jen, I want you to buy everything I bought for Denise tonight, but in your size.” said Tim.

He wrote down something on a piece of paper.

“Come to this address tomorrow night after work and we’ll begin your lessons.” said Tim as he handed Jen the paper.

“Oh, thank you! I’ll be there!” said an excited Jen.

Tim and Denise walk out of the store, carrying several shopping bags.

“Nice girl.” said Tim as they walked through the mall towards the parking lot.

“Yes. I think she’s the only women I would let you have a three-some with.” said Denise.

“Thank you Denise, you know I always wanted to do two women at the same time.” said Tim.

“Doesn’t every guy?” said a smiling Denise.

Chapter 19 The Next Day

Denise and Jen wore only crotchless body stockings and high heels as they stood next to Tim.

“Watch closely Jen. Denise is going to give me amazing head for a few minutes, then she’ll ride me silly. Then it will be your turn to do the exact same thing. Do you understand?” instructed Tim.

“Oh, yes Tim!” the slender blonde was very excited.

Denise got on her knees.

“Tim...Tim...” said a voice in the distance.

“What...what?” said Tim.

“Were you day dreaming?” said Michelle in a flirty voice.

Michelle stood by Tim’s cubicle. Tim had escaped the realities of work for only a few moments, just before his daydream got really good.

“Day dreaming? No, no, I was thinking about how to rewrite this one section in the study report.” said a fast thinking Tim.

Michelle crossed her arms and gave Tim a look of disbelief.

“Are you ready for our lunch date?” asked Michelle.

“Sure.” replied Tim.

Tim enjoyed Michelle’s company. With everything going on in his life, he hadn’t had time to become more than friends with Michelle. He also enjoyed the building sexual tension between them. For the moment, Michelle made a good lunch buddy.

“So how’s your new girlfriend?” asked Michelle, somewhat insecurely. Michelle seemed almost afraid of the answer.

“Denise? She’s great.” said Tim.

The two left Tim’s cubicle and began walking towards the cafeteria.

“What’s so great about her?” asked Michelle.

“It’s like we’ve known each other for years. Plus she’s willing to try new things. She’s very uninhibited.” said Tim.

“You like uninhibited women?” asked Michelle.

“Well it sure is a refreshing change compared to my marriage with Gertrude.” said Tim.

They were walking through the main corridor that connected all the corporate buildings together.

The corridors were full of employees, some heading to the cafeteria, some heading to the company gym, and some heading to the outdoor walking trails.

Michelle and Tim had just passed the main lobby when Tim noticed something.

It was Michelle. She looked different. Michelle’s hair was much shorter and now it was a light brown color. She looked good. Also, Tim noticed that Michelle had lost a little weight, not that she needed too. And her outfit seemed sexier than usual. She wore a tight red sweater, a black, mini-skirt, nude panty hose, and high-heel shoes. Tim looked closer as they walked towards the cafeteria. Something was different about Michelle’s make-up. She always looked good, but today she was absolutely stunning. Tim couldn’t keep his eyes off of her.

“Michelle, your hair looks great. Everything about you looks great.” said Tim.

“Thanks Tim!” said Michelle, almost blushing.

They arrived at the cafeteria.

“Have a hot date tonight?” asked Tim.

Tim stopped to look at today’s menu. As usual, the cafeteria had some tasty choices.

“No, I broke up with my boyfriend.” said Michelle.

“Baked ziti with garlic bread and side salad, that’s what I’m getting!” said Tim.

That was not the response Michelle was looking for, but as usual Tim thought with his stomach.

After lunch and a meeting, Tim returned to his cubicle.

The phone rang.

“Tim speaking” he answered.

“Hi baby!” said Denise.

“Hi.” replied Tim.

“Tim, Dina just broke up with her fiancé and she’s depressed. We need to take her out

tonight and cheer her up.” said Denise.

Tim had met Dina. She started working with Denise about a week ago. The two women

hit it off on the first day. Dina was nice, but she was very stupid, and always wore slutty clothing in a way that never seemed to flatter her body. Also, some woman could smoke and make it look sexy, but Dina was not one of those women.

“But tonight Jen is coming over!” protested Tim.

“Jen doesn’t get off from work until 10 pm. We can go out and be back before Jen makes it to my place.” said Denise.

“I don’t know.” replied Tim.

“Please. I’ll make it up to you tonight. And we can even go miniature golfing tonight with Dina. You’ve been talking about miniature golfing for a while.” said Denise.

It was true, Tim hadn’t gone miniature golfing in years and he had recently heard about a huge, new miniature golf course in the area that was suppose to be really good. Denise knew how to get what she wanted from Tim.

“Ok. I’ll pick you two up after work.” said Tim.

On the way to the miniature golf park, Tim played a CD with some happy music.

“Tim, thanks for taking us out and cheering me up. This CD is great!” said Dina.

“Your welcome Dina. I’m glad we could help cheer you up.” Tim said.

The 3 arrived at the miniature golf course.

“Tim , could I borrow your cell phone? I need to call my sister.” asked Dina.

“Sure.” said Tim as he handed her the phone.

After playing miniature golf for about an hour, the three headed back. They all had a good time, but Tim couldn’t wait for later tonight when Jen got off from work.

“Tim, can you drive me home?” asked Dina.

“Sure. You’ll have to give me directions, I’m not that familiar with this area.” replied Tim.

“Take exit 55.” said Dina.

Tim followed Dina’s directions. After driving for 20 minutes, they exited the freeway.

“That’s my house over there. The one with the big tree on the lawn.” said

Dina as she pointed at her house.

Tim parked the car in front of Dina’s house. Dina lived with her parents on a small, dimly light side street.

“Tim, why don’t you loan Dina that CD? It will help cheer her up.” suggested Denise.

“Sure I’ll have to take it out of the CD changer in the trunk.” said Tim.

Dina and Tim exited the car.

As Tim removed the CD from the CD changer in the trunk, he heard a loud shattering sound by his car, followed by screams from both Dina and Denise.

Tim looked towards the sidewalk to see a really pissed young Hispanic man. Next to Tim’s car there were multiple fragments of a beer bottle; there was no doubt what hit Tim’s car or who threw the bottle.

It didn’t take long for Tim to figure out that this man was Dina’s boyfriend.

Tim assumed a ready stance, preparing for the worse.

Behind this young, angry man were seven other young men. All acted as if Tim had encroached on their territory.

Dina walked towards her boyfriend, trying to explain the situation. Her boyfriend hit Dina and threw her to the ground.

Denise, still in the front passenger seat car pleaded for them to stop.

Tim tried to explain that he wasn’t with Dina, and that he was with Denise. But, they didn’t seem to be listening

Tim seemed to have a height advantage. The gang members seemed to be around 5′6″ to 5′8″. Dina’s boyfriend headed straight for Tim; he didn’t say a word, but his body language was clearly hostile.

As the young man came closer, he threw a jab at Tim’s head. Tim successfully blocked the punch and quickly countered with a punch to the gang members stomach. For the moment, the wind was knocked out of the young gang member. In a quick sweeping motion, Tim’s right leg moved in as Tim pushed the gang member’s chest, catching the gang member off balance. The move worked, the gang member fell off balance and hit the ground. Another gang member moved towards Tim. Tim kicked this gang member in the stomach. As the gang member doubled over Tim followed with a powerful hammerfist that landed squarely on the gang member’s head. The gang member fell instantly to the ground.

“Uhggh!” yelled Tim as a steel blade penetrated his back. Tim spun around, confronted this gang member who stabbed him. Blood was pouring out of Tim’s back and he was quickly losing his strength.

Tim kicked his opponent in the stomach, but it was only enough to keep his opponent at bay.

As Tim contemplated his next move, a fist struck his head several times from behind.

Tim fell to the ground. Six gang members kicked, beat, and spit on the fallen Tim. The seventh gang member still lay on the cement unconscious from Tim’s blows.

In the dark distance, Tim could hear the screams of Denise and Dina.

One member removed Tim’s cell phone from his belt.

“No, man. That phone is huge. It’s the size of a brick! It’s worthless!” said one gang member.

The man threw the phone to the ground, near Tim.

The gang members ran away from Tim.

Tim heard the sound of cars leaving in a hurry, including his own.

Rapidly loosing consciousness, Tim reached for his phone.

He dialed the emergency number.

“Emergency services. How can I help you?” said the voice on the other line.

“I’ve been stabbed.” said Tim in a weak voice.

But Tim had no more strength, he blacked out and the phone fell from his hand.

Chapter 20 An Angel?

“Tim, Tim.... Can you hear me?” said a female voice in the distance.

Tim slowly opened his eyes. At first the images were blurry. He wasn’t fully awake, but he could make out some kind of figure in the distance.

“Tim, can you hear me?” the voice repeated. Tim felt a warm hand squeeze his hand tightly.

Finally, he was conscious. The mysterious voice and figure were revealed. It was Michelle.

Tim tried to sit up, but couldn’t. Something didn’t feel right. There was an IV line sticking out of Tim’s left arm. Tim was in a hospital room. His clothes had been replaced with a flimsy hospital gown.

“Lay down Tim. You need your rest. Thank God you’re awake!” said Michelle as she continued to hold his hand tightly.

“Michelle.” said Tim weakly.

A middle-aged female nurse walked in the room.

“He’s awake!” said Michelle to the nurse. Tim could see tears on Michelle’s face. She looked tired, sad, and happy all at once.

“How do you feel?” asked the nurse.

“Alive.” responded Tim weakly.

“I was attacked. That’s all I remember. How did I get here?” asked Tim.

“The operator tracked you on the phone’s ESP.” said Michelle.

“GPS?” asked the weary Tim.

“What?” said Michelle.

“Tim. Can you tell me what year it is? Can you tell me who the president is?” asked the nurse.

Tim replied with the correct information.

The nurse looked at the monitors hooked up to Tim and recorded the information on a clipboard.

“How long?” asked Tim.

“Your wife has been here since you were admitted. You’ve been unconscious for 3 days.” said the nurse.

“Wife?” said Tim with a puzzled look.

“That’s right sweetheart. You were in such a bad state that only family members were allowed to see you. I talked to your mom and uncle and neither one was able to fly out.

So only your wife could stay with you.” said Michelle as she reassuringly squeezed his hand.

“You have such a sweet wife.” said the nurse.

“I’m going to page your doctor and let him know you’re awake.” said the nurse as she exited the room.

“Thanks for staying with me Michelle.” said Tim.

“I called Gertrude, but she said she never wants to see you again. I know you didn’t have any family out here, so I pretended to be your wife. I hope you don’t mind.” said Michelle.

“No. You’re a sight for sore eyes. I didn’t think I was going to make it.” said Tim.

“I’m so glad you’re ok Tim. I don’t know what I would do if something happened to you.” said Michelle as she gently touched his chest.

“They found a young man near you. He died of a blow to the head.” said Michelle.

“One of them died? Wow, that move really worked. I can’t believe it!” said Tim.

“One. How many were there?” asked Michelle.

“I lost count at seven.” replied Tim

“Seven! What were you doing there? What happened Tim?” asked Michelle.

“I got involved with the wrong people. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I was stupid.” said Tim.

“Denise. What happened to Denise? Is she ok?” asked Tim

“She was beaten up pretty badly. I think they’re releasing her today.” said Michelle.

“My phone! Where’s my phone?” said a frantic Tim as he unsuccessfully attempted to sit up.

“It’s in the closet with the rest of you possessions. Do you want me to get it?” asked Michelle.

“Yes! Please. Now.” said Tim.

Michelle walked over to the closet and handed Tim the phone. Tim examined the phone.

The battery was a little low, but otherwise it was in perfect condition.

Tim suddenly noticed he was surrounded by several nice-sized floral arrangements complete with get-well balloons and teddy bears.

“Who are all those from?” asked Tim

“Rebecca, sent those from prison. These are from Kelly at work. Those over there are from Anne. And these are from Jen. You’re a popular guy Tim.” said Michelle in a somewhat jealous tone as she pointed at the flowers.

“Well I do have two wives.” said Tim jokingly.

They both laughed, and then there was momentary silence.

“All the others I know. Who’s Jen? Is she your new girlfriend?” said Michelle

“Jen is a.... student of mine.” said Tim.

“A student of what?” asked Michelle.

“It’s a little complicated.” said Tim.

“I’ll bet it is.” said Michelle as she crossed her arms. She seemed more jealous than ever.

Just then Denise entered the room. She wore the same clothes from the night of the attack. She had a black eye and several bruises on her arms.

“Oh Tim, I’m so glad you’re ok.” said Denise.

“Does he look OK? What sort of trouble did you get him into?” asked a condescending Michelle as she stood up. Her body language was very hostile to Denise.

Denise ignored Michelle and sat next to Tim.

“My poor baby. What did Dina’s boyfriend do to you? How could we have known what he was going to do?” asked Denise.

“I wish I knew he was in a gang before we dropped off Dina at her house. What a set up! She had a fight with her boyfriend and then she used us to get her boyfriend jealous.” said Tim.

“You knew he was in a gang. I told you last week.” said Denise.

“What? No, you never told me that. That’s something I wouldn’t forget. You knew? You knew he was in a gang? And you let us walk right into the whole thing!” asked Tim.

“I knew he was a gang leader. I told you.” said Denise.

“No you didn’t Denise. Remember when we talked about not thinking of only yourself? Well this was one of those times. I can’t believe you knew all this time and didn’t tell me.” said Tim.

The door opened again. This time it was Jen.

“Tim, Denise. I’m so glad you two are ok. You could have been killed. You have to recover soon Tim. I can’t wait to start my lessons!” said Jen.

“Jen, I assume?” said Michelle to Tim. Michelle’s arms were crossed and her face looked red and angry.

“Yes, I’m Jen. Who are you?” asked Jen.

“Yeah, who are you?” said Denise.

This question seemed to make Michelle even more angry.

“This whole thing is getting out of control. This phone is nothing but trouble.” thought Tim.

“Jen it’s time for your lesson. Think about your lover more than yourself and be loyal. This something Denise can’t seem to learn. This how you can become a better lover than Denise. This is all we can teach you. You may go.” said Tim

“Wow! That is so deep.” replied Jen as she pondered on Tim’s words.

“Oh, thank you. I’ll never forget!” said Jen, acting if she had just experienced a life-changing event.

Jen exited the hospital room.

Both Michelle and Denise were at a loss for words.

“Denise. You almost got me killed. I’ve had it with you. It’s over. I don’t ever want to see you again.” said Tim.

“No Tim! I’m sorry. Please give me another chance!” begged Denise in tears.

“Michelle, will you escort Denise out of the hospital?” asked Tim.

“With pleasure!” said Michelle as she grabbed Denise’s right arm and dragged her out of the room.

A few days later, Tim recovered from his ordeal and was discharged from the hospital. He gave his account of the incident to the police. But, it was dark that night and everything happened so fast. Neither Denise nor Dina were volunteering any information; the police were doubtful that Tim could press charges. The police did find the frame of Tim’s sports car and they were also able to provide Tim with the name of Dina’s boyfriend. This man had a criminal record since the age of 14.

As part of the divorce process, Tim’s house was for sale. Gertrude had packed up most of their possessions and planned on keeping as many of them as possible. And since the trial, Rebecca no longer had an apartment. Tim needed a place to live. Michelle’s apartment seemed like the logical choice.

Michelle lived in the city and the area was not the best neighborhood.

They left the parking lot, and walked towards Michelle’s building. Sitting on the sidewalk in their path, was a very pale, scruffy-looking homeless man in his early 50’s.

The man watched Tim check his voicemail.

“That’s my mind control device!” said the homeless man.

Tim stopped dead in his tracks.

“Don’t worry Tim. He’s harmless. He says all sorts of strange things.” whispered Michelle.

The two walked on.

“Stop. I Xur, command you!” yelled the homeless man.

The couple continued to ignore him.

“You two would respect me if I still had my mighty armada.” muttered the homeless man.

Tim turned.

“There’s something odd about that homeless man.” thought Tim.

The door of a small studio apartment opened and Michelle and Tim entered.

“It’s not much, but it’s home.” said Michelle.

The apartment was about 500 square feet. The apartment was very sparse. In the small kitchen area was a plastic patio table and two plastic patio chairs.

In the center of the apartment was a crib and an air mattress.

On the floor of the other side of the room sat a telephone and a small CD stereo. The walls appeared to have been recently painted white. The beige carpeting also looked new.

“Where’s Chris?” asked Tim.

“He’s been staying at my mother’s since your accident. I haven’t seen him in days. I miss him so much.” said Michelle.

“And the father?” asked Tim.

“He’s been out of our lives for a long time.” said Michelle.

‘’How long have you lived here?” asked Tim.

“Since I broke up with Dan.” said Michelle.

“Dan? You never mentioned Dan before.” said Tim.

“Chris and I were living with Dan. Things were going well. We were even talking about marriage. We were looking at houses to buy.” said Michelle.

“What happened?” asked Tim.

“I don’t know. One day I realized he wasn’t the one for me. I just didn’t love him anymore. And it’s nothing he did. He was great and he took care of both of us. Dan didn’t take it very well. He kicked us out of the apartment. All he let me keep was my baby’s crib. That’s why things are a little sparse here.” said Michelle.

“When Michelle? When did this happen?” asked Tim.

“Shortly after you and I became friends.” said Michelle.

Michelle headed to the kitchenette area.

Those words stopped Tim dead in his tracks.

“That would have been around the time I ‘zapped’ you.” thought Tim. Tim started to get a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He looked around the small, desolate apartment. “Am I responsible for this? Have I screwed up the life of Michelle and her child? What have I done?” Said Tim quietly to himself.

Tim just stood there, travel bag still in hand, looking around Michelle’s sparse apartment.

“This phone seems to mess up the life of anyone it touches.” thought Tim.

“Earl grey or green tea?” asked Michelle.

“Tim? Are you ok?” asked Michelle.

Tim suddenly realized Michelle had been speaking to him.

“What Michelle?” asked Tim.

“Do you want earl grey or green tea?” asked Michelle.

“Earl grey would be great.” said Tim.

“Earl grey it is!” said Michelle.

As Michelle handed Tim his tea, Tim noticed something about Michelle. Her body, face, and even mannerisms reminded him of someone. Someone from Tim’s past. Michelle reminded him of a classmate from college. This particular classmate, was particularly nice to Tim at a low point in his life. He ended up falling in love with her, but she became engaged and then married before Tim could make his feelings known. Tim always had terrible luck with women.

“Michelle reminds me of the one that got away. Strange that it took me this long to notice the resemblance. Maybe I noticed it on a subconscious level all along.” thought Tim.

“When do I get to meet Chris?” asked Tim.

“I was thinking of having him stay at my mother’s tonight. It’s a small apartment. There’s not much room for privacy here.” said Michelle.

“Michelle, do you think the crib would fit in your SUV?” asked Tim.

“Sure. Why do you ask?” said Michelle.

“You’re right, there isn’t much room for privacy here. Let’s go to my place. Everything is boxed up, but it still has more room than this place. No one has made an offer yet and when they do, it’ll take at least 30 days for closing. We can live there for a while. Let’s go to your parent’s house and pick up your son. I’ve kept you two apart for too long.” said Tim.

“I would love to see your house.” said Michelle.

“Well, I would love to meet your parents and son.” said Tim. In some small way, he hoped this might make up for all the damage he had caused to Michelle’s life.

It had been a long day, Tim had spent several hours at Michelle’s parents’ house. He met her parents and Michelle’s son. The meeting went better than Tim had expected.

Chapter 21 There’s No Place Like Home

The three arrived at Tim’s house. Tim unloaded the SUV.

It had been a long day and Michelle’s son was asleep.

Boxes were everywhere, but Tim had managed to find and unpack the DVD player and some DVDs.

“I still can’t get over how big this house is. It’s huge! It’s a dream house.” said Michelle.

“Thank you. But in a few weeks, this dream house will belong to someone else.” said Tim.

“Your wife did a great job decorating. I love the way the colors flow from room to room.” said Michelle.

“Yes, she was good at a few things. Workaholic, sex addict, shopping addict, and interior decorator. That was Gertrude.” said a sarcastic Tim.

“If she had so many problems, why did you marry her?” asked Michelle.

“I guess I thought I could help her, control her, into being a better person. I figured, she would be forever in my debt, that she would be mine, completely loyal and faithful. Boy, was I wrong! I knew she had problems, but only at the end did I realize the full extent of it.” said Tim.

“Why do you need someone to be yours Tim? What’s wrong with just 2 people being in love? Two people trusting each other?” asked Michelle.

“So many couples break up. I want compete certainty, complete loyalty.” said Tim.

“No one ever said life or love were certain. That’s how it is. We just do the best we can and trust in our hearts.” said Michelle.

“Maybe for some people, but I plan to be the exception.” said Tim.

“You didn’t plan very well with Gertrude. Did you Tim?” asked Michelle as she grinned.

“No, I guess I didn’t. I’m still not sure where I went wrong with that one. I think Gertrude misrepresented herself from the beginning. I need to find someone better. But I think the overall plan will still work.” said Tim.

“You can’t plan love Tim. It just happens. So this better person for your master plan, who is she? Have you found her yet?” asked Michelle.

“No not yet. But I will. My plan will work. I know it will.” said Tim.

Tim was exhausted. It was his first day out of the hospital and his wounds had not yet completely healed. He made his way to the bed, and immediately fell asleep. Michelle shortly followed, joining him in bed. She had changed into a soft blue cotton pajamas. The pajama bottoms cut off right below the knee, revealing her sexy slender legs.

Michelle cuddled up next to Tim. Her leg was over his. Her arm laid over his chest, and her head rested on his shoulder. She looked adoringly at his closed eyes, almost as if she could see into his eyes, and even his very soul. Tim, continued to sleep, oblivious to the fact that a young sexy woman was snuggled up against him.

The alarm clock was one of the few items in the house that Gertrude neglected to pack.

“That’s the power of...” sang the radio alarm clock. Tim woke up to find Michelle cuddled next to him.

“This feels nice.” thought Tim. Michelle was still asleep.

“Wait a minute! Gertrude moved out before the time change. The clocks are off.” said Tim.

“What?” said a sleeping Michelle.

“Damn! I’m an hour late for work!” said Tim.

He quickly rose from bed, leaving a sleeping Michelle.

Chapter 22 De-stressing at Work

It had been a while since Tim was at work. He felt stressed and lonely He was amazed at the number of e-mails, voice mails, and projects that had piled up. Since he was somewhat new to the job, only a few coworkers stopped by to wish Tim well. The reality of the separation from his wife was setting in. And Michelle was working at a training session all day in another building. Despite the stress, he felt physically well. His wounds were healing. He felt better than he had in a long time.

As Tim tried to concentrate on the edits he received for his regulatory document, a voice from the other side of the cubicle distracted him. It was a female voice. The voice just kept going on, and on, and on. For the cubicle environment, this voice was quite loud. It had been this way since Tim started. But today it was especially annoying, with all the piled up work Tim needed to tackle.

It was the voice Jessie Fleets. Tim had never been introduced to her. She would talk to her coworkers about everything: her personal life, her work life, her problems, and her frustrations. In the short time that Tim had been working here, Tim had learned a great deal about her. Truthfully, Tim just wanted to get his work done and not be disturbed.

Tim had never gotten a good look at Jessie. She was a blonde. single woman in her mid-twenties, who wore metal-rimmed glasses. While he only caught glimpses of her, Tim had no problem hearing her, her life, and her problems. At one time she had been a hostess for an Australian steak restaurant chain. She owned a house that continually caused her problems. Most of these problems had to be solved by expensive repairs and many times, these house problems returned. Often Jessie would tell her coworkers how she wished she hadn’t bought this house. She had a cat. Currently she worked on computer, web-based training solutions for the company. She used to be an exempt employee, but recently due to budget constraints, not to mention company law suites, she was reassigned as a non-exempt employee. She talked many times about how she hated filling out time cards every week now.

Finally, the voice stopped.

“Yes I can get some work done now!” thought Tim.

Jessie came around the cubicle and walked toward the laser printer next to Tim. With her back turned, Tim finally decided to sneak a glimpse of her. She was dressed very nicely today. She wore a white sleeveless sun dress with a colorful floral pattern that revealed most of her sexy, white pantyhose-wearing legs. Her body was quite slender, despite the fact she had been telling co-workers she needed to join the company gym again. Her blonde hair, often in a pony tail, was made up today; it was flowing and full bodied. And her black high heel shoes really topped off the outfit.

Indeed, for the first time, Tim noticed how good she looked.

“I just know she’s going to go back to her desk and yap again. Hmm. For the first time since the attack, I feel up to sex. Maybe I could find a way to make her quiet.” thought Tim .

He flipped out his phone and pointed it at Jessie. While she began to lose her footing, Tim leaped out of his chair, stood next to Jessie. As she lost her balance, she instinctively fell into his arms. Their bodies were touching each other.

“Are you ok?” asked Tim.

“I was dizzy for a moment.” said Jessie staring into Tim’s eyes.

“Hi. I’m Tim.” he said.

Their faces were millimeters apart.

“I’m Jessie.” she responded, still in Tim’s arms.

Tim moved his lips towards Jessie’s lips. He kissed her, long and passionately. His tongue slowly made its way into Jessie’s mouth.

She did not resist.

A female coworker walked by, pretending not to notice.

After the kiss Jessie couldn’t move she couldn’t even speak. She looked at Tim with lust in her eyes.

“Let’s go to your department’s storage closet.” said Tim.

“But it’s locked, and” said Jessie. Tim stopped her before she could finish the sentence.

“I know where Michelle keeps the key.” said Tim.

Moments later they had all the privacy they would need.

By now, the effects had completely taken hold of Jessie. All she could think of was having sex with Tim.

“No, leave your glasses on. I want to see them on you while I fuck you.” said Tim.

She obeyed with longing.

“Lift your dress up.” commanded Tim.

Again, she obeyed, revealing more of her white pantyhose.

Tim took out a pair of scissors he borrowed from Michelle’s desk.

“Don’t move!” commanded Tim.

Tim pulled the pantyhose away from her crotch, slowly cutting an opening with the scissors. He noticed that she felt quite wet. Jessie stood there, more excited and aroused then she ever felt. She do would anything to be with him.

After a few moments, Jessie now had crotchless pantyhose. “Not bad.” he thought.

“Jessie, I want you to listen very carefully. If you want me, you have to do exactly as I say. Otherwise I’ll leave right now! I swear I will.” said Tim.

“Anything, I’ll do anything Tim! Please! Don’t go.” said the completely aroused Jessie.

“Ok, we’re going to play a little game. You were a hostess? Right?” said Tim.

“Yes.” said a puzzled Jessie.

“Ok. I want you to pretend I just walked into your restaurant and you’re greeting me. You want to do anything to please me. You want to make sure I’m happy in every way. Can you do that?” said Tim.

“Yes!” said a horny Jessie, as she fought not to touch herself.

“Ok I want you to give me the same greeting you would give at your restaurant, but then ask me if there is anything you could do to make my dining experience more enjoyable.

“You got that?” asked Tim.

“Oh yes!” said Jessie.

“Ok start now!” said Tim.

“Welcome to the Steak House! I’m Jessie. Please let me know if there is anything I could do to make you dining experience more enjoyable.” said Jessie in her best cheerful hostess voice.

“Thank you Jessie. As a matter of fact, there are a few things you could do to make my experience more enjoyable. I would very much enjoy it if you would get on your knees and suck me.” said Tim.

“Sure!” said Jessie, in her perky hostess voice, still wearing the sundress and crotchless pantyhose.

She got down on her knees, unzipped Tim’s pants and slowly pulled out his hard penis.

She looked up at Tim with desire and began to kiss him slowly at first.

Tim put his hand through her flowing blonde hair and guided her head.

She felt so good. And for the first time Tim could remember, Jessie Fleets was silent.

After a few minutes, Tim gave her new orders.

“Jessie I would really enjoy it if you would lay on that work table, spread your legs and let me fuck you like crazy.” said Tim.

“Of course!” said a perky Jessie as she rose from the floor.

She was still fully clothed, wearing the crotchless pantyhose that Tim had made.

He entered her.

Jessie gasped.

“Oh yes!” she began to moan quite loudly.

She felt good. Really good. Controlling Jessie got Tim really excited. After few minutes, he couldn’t hold it anymore. But thanks to his device, the two came at the same time. Jessie screamed as she had an intense orgasm.

Tim laid on her for a few minutes. The two couldn’t move. Slowly, Tim exited her and stood up.

Jessie slowly sat up, barely able to move.

“My gosh...That was amazing!” said an exhausted Jessie as her hand brushed her blonde hair back.

“What are you doing this weekend?” asked a hopeful Jessie.

The two exited the closet. Jessie’s pantyhose smelled of sex.

Tim felt good. He felt less stressed. He felt like he could think clearly. He was ready to get back to work.

After work, Tim went to the gym. It felt good to work out again.

Tim returned home.

Chapter 23 Homecoming

Michelle’s car wasn’t there.

He entered the house. All of Michelle’s things were gone.

“This can’t be good.” thought Tim.

He headed to Michelle’s apartment. Tim knocked on Michelle’s apartment door.

Michelle partially opened the door.

“Yes Tim?” she said reluctantly.

“What happened? Why did you move out?” asked Tim.

“I don’t think we should see so much of each other anymore.” said Michelle in tears.