The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sororal Devotion

(mc, md, in)

By Ozhojabbe

Chapter 1

Mark shouldn’t have said it. He should have come up with another lie, any other lie, but when you’ve been lying for long enough you sometimes get hung by your own words.

“Look, I’m telling you she’s real. In fact, she’s going to be joining us on our trip for spring break next month.”

That shut Justin up. All Nate could say was “I guess we’ll meet Britney at spring break then.”

Justin quickly changed the subject, and the conversation continued. But privately Mark was panicking.

Mark’s relationship with “Britney” had started a few months ago. It all began when Justin pointed out that he couldn’t recall Mark ever having a girlfriend. This struck a nerve with Mark, so he invented “Britney” his long distance girlfriend that he had met online. Mark should have expected it, but rather than stopping Justin’s probes, it intensified them. Over several weeks, Mark was forced to create fake texts and fake social media accounts for Britney.

For her profile picture, Mark knew he couldn’t use a picture he found online, because it would be too easy to reverse image search and find the source of the image. So he used an old picture of his sister Lucy from when she had a bit part in some high school play. This had its own risks, but he figured between his sister looking completely different in a costume and makeup, and his sister being a serious-minded college student at MIT who had sworn off social media until she graduated, he would never have to worry about her exposing his deception. (It also helped that Justin and Nate had never gotten the chance to meet his sister before she went off to college.)

There had been a few close calls, but somehow Mark had managed to string everyone along with his fictitious girlfriend. He had even gotten his parents to believe the ruse, which definitely helped maintain the illusion. However, all the little cracks started to add up, and recently Justin had grown more and more suspicious about Britney.

Now Mark had backed himself into a corner. When Britney didn’t show up on their senior trip, the jig would be up. Three months of lying would finally be exposed, and he was going to look completely pathetic. He didn’t even want to think about the effect this would have on his reputation.

As these dark thoughts clouded his mind, and he tuned out of the conversation Justin and Nate were having, a suddden burst of inspiration hit Mark. He began to formulate a plan. It was incredibly risky, but the more he thought about it the more sure he was that it had a chance of working. He had to at least try, right?

* * *

The first order of business was going to be convincing Lucy to join him and his friends on their spring break trip. Normally that would be problematic. She was very serious about her studies, and wanted nothing more than to use spring break as an opportunity to get ahead on her readings and assignments. However, Mark had an ace up his sleeve.

He had been practicing hypnotism for quite some time now. Mostly, he used it for little things. Improve his parents mood, make a tough teacher a little more lenient, relax himself before a test, that sort of thing. He had never attempted anything as ambitious as he was about to try. Usually he had a lot more time than a month to condition and reinforce his subjects, but he figured this was a sink or swim scenario and he badly needed to swim.

The first session was done via Skype. He called up Lucy, and told her he had a psychology assignment (“It’s just a guided meditation thing”) he needed her help with. She reluctantly agreed, and after he emailed her a program and she had it installed he began.

“Alright Lucy, I want you to make sure you’re comfortable. Make sure your earbuds are firmly in, and you’re in a relaxed posture.”

Lucy rolled her eyes, but adjusted the way she sat, and made sure her earbuds were in and working. As far as she was concerned she would much rather be studying, but she wasn’t going to abandon her brother in his time of need.

“Alright, now click on the icon for the program. You’ll begin to hear some static, and see a dot moving around your screen. Focus on that dot and let yourself relax.”

He watched as Lucy clicked to start the program and her eyes began following the dot.

“Now as you watch the dot, you’re going to feel your eyes getting very heavy... even now you can feel the weight increasing... heavier and heavier... it’s becoming harder and harder to keep them open.”

Mark watched as Lucy’s blinks took longer and longer, and eventually stopped with her eyes shut tight.

“Now let the outside world disappear. There’s nothing but me and my voice. Start taking deep breaths and focus on your breathing. That’s it... breath in—feel your shoulders relax, and your muscles loosen. Now out... Now in—with every breath more and more tension gets released.”

Mark watched as Lucy’s shoulders slumped and she began to almost melt into her chair.

“Now Lucy, I’m going to begin counting down, and with every number I want you to feel more and more relaxed and sleepy.

“10... 9... 8... Feel your cares and concerns drift away to the back of your mind.

“7... 6... 5... Feel your mind fall deeper and deeper into relaxation.

“4... 3... 2... This feels good doesn’t it? Just letting go of the world and your concerns, and just drifting... drifting...

“1... And sleep...”

At the last word, Lucy’s body lost what little tension it had left.

“Lucy, can you hear me?”

Lucy took a while to respond, but finally as if through a haze she said, “Yes.”

“Lucy, I’m going to ask you some questions and I want you to answer them honestly. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“What are you planning to do over spring break?”

“Stay home and study.” Her voice was without inflection or emotion.

“That’s wrong though isn’t it?”

Lucy didn’t respond.

Mark continued, “What your really want to do is go with your brother and his friends on their trip to Daytona Beach.”

Lucy seemed to process this information, but remained silent.

“Now Lucy, I’m going to ask you again. What do you want to do over spring break?”

“I want to... go with my brother and his friend on their trip to Daytona Beach.”

Mark was ecstatic. Lucy was an excellent hypnotic subject, and that made one major part of his plan much easier. “Lucy, I’m going to snap my fingers and when I do, I want you to open your eyes and return to reality. But when you do, I don’t want you to remember anything that happened during this call. Instead, as far as you’re concerned our conversation will have just started. Nod if you understand.”

Lucy nodded, and Mark snapped his fingers. It was slow, but she eventually came down from the trance, and looked at her webcam.

“Hey Mark, what inspired this call?”

“Well, I’ve got some homework I need some help with.”

Lucy looked at the corner of her screen, and her eyes went wide with surprise. “I’m sorry Mark, I don’t know how it got so late. I’m afraid I don’t think I’ll be able to help you tonight.”

* * *

Mark kept conditioning her over the next two weeks, trying to prepare her to be Britney. She got her dark hair bleached, got a manicure and began to buy clothes she wouldn’t normally be caught dead in. Finally, when Mark was sure she was ready, he put the final part of his plan into action.

It was their 15th or 16th session, and Mark took things in a slightly different direction than before.

“Alright Lucy, I want you to imagine yourself in an elevator. Looking up you can see that the elevator says your current age, 21. Can you see all that, Lucy?”

“Yes.”

“You’re going to go to different floors soon. When you do, your age will correspond to floor the elevator is on. Now click the button for 16... How old are you Lucy?”

“I’m 16 years old.”

“Have you ever been to college?”

“No, I’m just in high school.”

“Ok, now click the button for 1. How old are you?”

“Gah gah, goo!”

“Lucy, you are able to communicate normally, though your age remains the same. How old are you?”

“I’m 1.”

“Alright Lucy, we’re going to go back up the elevator, but this time you’re going to live another person’s life. You’re going to be another person. Your name will be Britney. You were born in Canada. You’re an only child, and you only have a mom. Your dad left your mom before you were born. Now what is your name?”

“My name is... Britney.”

“Alright Britney, press 2.”

Mark went through year by year, providing her a rough outline of her new life. He would use future sessions to flesh out this new persona, but for now he was content with Britney remembering that she had bleached her hair as long as she could remember, loved showing off her body in skimpy clothes, and she wasn’t very accademically inclined (unlike high school valedictorian Lucy.) He stopped her memories at 18, since Britney was meant to be his age.

After installing triggers to easily switch her between her Britney and Lucy personas, and telling her that for the next week she would spend 1 hour of each day as Britney, he finished up the session.

* * *

Over the next week, Mark recieved notifications on Instagram and Facebook from Britney. Where before most of her output was things like text posts, and inspirational quotes over pictures of clouds (things Mark could easilly fake when pretending Britney existed), now a lot more of her content consisted of selfies and the like.

He only had a week before spring break to fine tune her, so he made good use of the hour Lucy spent as Britney to chat with her and get to know her so that he could tweak her during their sessions later in the day. He also hypnotized his parents to see Britney as a seperate person from Lucy, and not worry about Lucy while Britney was around.

Finally, the day of reckoning was upon him.