The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smooth Talking: Laura At The Department Store

* * *

Copyright © 2009 by The Lycanthrope. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Permission granted to The Erotic Mind Control Story Archive (EMCSA/MCSTORIES) to post and archive.

This is an adult fantasy. If you are under 21, please go away. If descriptions of explicit sex offend you or are illegal where you live, please go away. If you are offended by frank language, please go away. If you are still reading, welcome! My characters live in a world where casual, unprotected sex won’t kill you. We don’t. Be careful out there. Remember, this is a fantasy, and it’s fiction. Enjoy!

The Lycanthrope welcomes comments and suggestions at

* * *

Chapter 3

“...and three, eyes open, feeling great, fully emerged from hypnosis.”

Laura’s smiled up at me, her head resting on the pillow of my hotel bed. I sat in the chair I’d pulled up next to the bed.

We’d had a wonderful dinner, finding out about each other over excellent food and wine. After dinner we’d tipped Megan generously and returned to my suite at the Premiere where I kept my promise to hypnotize Laura again.

“Each time I hypnotize you and emerge you and hypnotize you again you go deeper and deeper into hypnosis, Laura.” She nodded. “Perfect pink rose,” I said, and her eyelids slammed shut.

“Deeper and deeper, all the way down, deeper than before. Much deeper, Laura. And now I count to three and you emerge from hypnosis again. One... Two... Three, eyes open, feeling great.” Her eyes opened, but I didn’t wait.

“Perfect pink rose... Good, that’s it. Down, down, all the way down, even deeper than before. Going much much deeper into hypnosis. The deeper you go the better you feel and the better you feel the deeper you go. So much deeper. And this time when you emerge from hypnosis you will notice that I am no longer seated next to you. You may think I’ve gone into the other room or maybe into the bathroom but you won’t see me until I speak to you. Do you understand that you won’t see me until I speak to you?”

She nodded her head.

“Good. Now it’s time to emerge you from hypnosis. Counting up, one... Two... Three, eyes opening...”

Her eyes opened and she looked right at me. Then she looked to the other side of the bed, then back at me. She lifted her head off the pillow and searched around the bedroom of the suite for a second.

“Jeff?” She called out. “Jeff?”

“I’m here, Laura,” I said and she looked back at me, her eyes widening in surprise. “Perfect pink rose,” I said and her head dropped back down onto the pillow as her eyes closed.

“That’s it, Laura, deeper and deeper. Down, down, down even deeper into hypnosis than ever before. Good.

“Now you know that you’re so deeply hypnotized, so much deeper than before, that you weren’t able to see me until I told you to. So deep and so powerfully hypnotized that I control what you can and can’t see. Is that right?”

“Oh yes,” she softly moaned.

“That’s right. Good. You know how deeply hypnotized you are, and how powerful my suggestions are when you’re deeply hypnotized. I commanded you to see a flower that wasn’t there and you saw it. I commanded you to not see me when I was sitting right in front of you, and you couldn’t see me. Do I completely control your mind, your body, and even what is real or not real for you Laura?”

Her breathing had deepened almost to the point of panting. Her large volleyball breasts pushed the strained orange sweater up and down.

“Oh God yes!” She moaned.

“Good, Laura. Very good. That’s my good girl. Now go deeper and deeper into your nice, warm, comfortable relaxation. Deeper and deeper. That’s my good girl. Safe and secure here on the bed, but so deeply and powerfully hypnotized.

“You’ve learned some very important things today, Laura,” I said. “First you learned that you can be strong and confident. You are a strong, confident woman all by yourself. Is that right?”

“Yes,” she said.

“That’s right, Laura. That’s my good girl. You’re wonderful and sweet as you are, and you have everything you need to be everything you want to be. Strong and confident. Poised and graceful. Beautiful and sexy. You are all those things and you know that me reminding you of this when you are so deeply hypnotized will make that even stronger, even more deeply a part of who you are. Right?”

“Yes.”

“Good. That’s my good girl, Laura. And you also learned that there are some parts of you that you’d kept hidden from yourself. You learned that you are very submissive and you like being controlled.”

“Oh yes,” she whispered.

“That’s right. You’re deeply submissive and you didn’t know that consciously until today. And could not knowing something as important as that about yourself maybe have made you confused? Could it have created confusion when your inner desires were hidden and they sometimes conflicted with your conscious mind? Could that have happened, Laura?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Of course it could, and it probably used to happen all the time because you didn’t understand your inner need to be submissive. And Laura, if you were confused, could you have felt confident? Does confusion make someone feel confident at all?”

“No. Not confident. Confused,” she said.

“That’s right. When someone is confused, they can’t feel confident. But we’ve taken care of that. We’ve discovered what was inside your subconscious and now you understand it, so you’re no longer confused. Is that right?”

“Yes.”

“That’s my good girl,” I said. “And now that you understand what had you confused, it makes other things much clearer. When you were confused you got into bad relationships with guys who weren’t right for you. When you were confused you couldn’t feel strong and confident, even though you were always good enough and smart enough.”

Her eyes started tearing up and I could see her swallowing. I pulled a tissue from the box on the nightstand and dabbed gently at the corners of her eyes to dry them.

“But now that you understand what was hidden inside yourself, the confusion is gone, isn’t it Laura?”

“Yes.”

“That’s right. Now you understand and now you can let the confidence that you always had shine out. The confusion is gone, so the confidence is in control. And even though you’re deeply submissive, you know that you are still strong and confident. It takes great strength and confidence to be as submissive as you are, doesn’t it Laura?”

“Yes.”

“That’s my good girl. My strong, confident, submissive good girl. And because you’re submissive and strong and confident, you know that you need to find partners who will treat you well. You know that you are precious and you need someone who values who you are and cherishes and nurtures your submissive nature while respecting the strong, confident woman that is Laura, right?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Very good, Laura. And because you’re so deeply hypnotized, you know that what we’ve talked about has made who you really are even stronger. Your confidence, your strength, all the wonderful things that are you are deeply embedded in your soul.

“Now it’s time to emerge from hypnosis, Laura. We found the problems and fixed them and the real you is awake and ready to face the world with strength and confidence. In a moment I’m going to count from one up to three. When I reach three you’ll be completely emerged from hypnosis, feeling wonderful and refreshed and knowing that the real you, the submissive yet strong and confident you is now whole and ready to live a happy, fulfilling life.

“One, beginning to emerge from hypnosis. Confident and strong. Beautiful and sexy and smart. Two, coming up further, knowing that you’ve made deep, powerful changes that will stay with you forever. And three, eyes open, wide awake, feeling strong, confident, and refreshed.”

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me.

“Welcome back, Laura,” I said with a soft smile. She blinked a few times, then slowly sat up. I gently held her arm at the elbow to steady her. She looked at me again, then suddenly threw her arms around my neck and pulled herself to me with a sob, burying her face in my chest. I held her close, gently stroking her long golden hair as she cried.

“Thank you,” she sobbed. “Thank you so much. That’s the sweetest, most wonderful thing anybody’s ever done for me. Thank you. Thank you Jeff.”

“You’re welcome, Laura. I’m just glad I could help such a sweet, wonderful girl realize how truly special she is.”

She lifted her head from my chest and looked at me through damp eyes. There was only the slightest hesitation before she closed her eyes and kissed me. It was a full kiss, her lips soft and sweet, firmly pressed against mine. And she wasn’t about to let go. I tightened my arms around her and she moaned softly, opening her mouth and sliding her tongue out to be caressed by mine. She tasted of wine and desire and sweetness and submission.

“God, I’ve wanted to do that since you hypnotized me at work,” she said breathlessly when our lips parted.

“Jeff?” She said almost shyly.

“Yes, Laura?”

“I want to be your good girl. I want to be your really, really good girl. And I want... I want to be your bad girl, too.” She blushed. “I want to be yours, even if it’s just for tonight. Your good girl and your bad girl and any other girl you tell me to be.”

“You’re giving me such a precious gift, Laura. What can I give you in return?”

“Can you be my... my...” She paused. Master? Owner? Controller? None of the titles seemed to fit quite right to me, and apparently not to her either. “Can you be who I need you to be?” She asked. I gave her a smile.

“Go into the bathroom now and get my girl ready to be presented to me the way she should be, Laura,” I said sternly.

She squeaked and then scooted off the bed, grabbing her purse and heels from the floor as she ran toward the bathroom.

I picked up the phone and dialed the front desk to extend my stay at the hotel through the rest of the week. Then I called back to the office on the East coast and left a message telling my assistant that I’d be out for the week. She’d get the message Monday and handle anything that came up. With those details taken care of, I moved the desk chair back to the other room of the suite, then I removed my watch and the contents of my pockets and put them on the nightstand, took off my shoes, and sat down on the couch in the bedroom to wait to see Laura’s interpretation of my command.

It was only a few more minutes when the bathroom door opened a little and Laura peeked out and gave me a shy, nervous look. I saw her take in a deep breath, then she opened the door fully and stepped out.

She was exquisite. All of her clothing was gone except the shiny black stilettos and a pair of black bikini panties. She’d touched up her makeup and her hair was behind her shoulders, falling down her back in a golden cascade. Without the support of her bra, her breasts sat lower on her chest, but still jutted out large and proud. I thought in passing that I’d underestimated them when I’d taken them for the size of volleyballs. Her areolae were large, but the right size for her huge globes. They were only slightly darker than the beautiful expanse of her breasts. But her nipples were much darker. And they were fully aroused.

I stood as she started to walk toward me. But Laura didn’t just walk; oh no, she all but slinked across the room. It was as if she was on a tightrope, walking a laser-straight line. Her hips rolled gracefully and her spectacular breasts performed a sexy series of double bounces as each heel and then toe touched down.

Laura was presenting herself to me as she felt I should see her presented.

For my part, I was speechless. My mouth was dry, my cock was throbbing, and my eyeballs were having a heart attack. The closer she got, the more stunning she was. She stopped half an arms length away, her eyes lowered submissively.

“How can I please you?” She asked softly.

I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat and stripped my polo shirt off over my head, dropping it on the couch behind me. Reaching my hand out, I softly stroked her cheek. She tilted her head to my hand, seeking more contact. Sliding my hand behind her neck I gently pulled her to me.

Laura’s arms wrapped around me and her cheek nuzzled against my collarbone as I hugged her to my bare chest. She was the most feminine thing I could imagine; silky golden hair covering a smooth, delicate bare back; a warm, soft expanse of breasts pressed against me with her nipples two distinct pebbles of heat within. I stroked her hair, sliding my hands underneath it to caress my way down her back. Her ass was firm and shapely. Grasping it, I pulled her tighter against me so she could feel my hardness pressing against her. A small, needful moan escaped her lips.

Leaning back, I cupped her chin in my hand and raised her face to look at me. Her deep blue eyes burned with desire.

“Show me all of my good girl,” I told her. Her eyes squeezed shut as she whimpered, then she opened them again and stepped back away from me. Slowly she turned so that she was facing away from me, then she stood tall and straight with her heels together, placed her thumbs in the sides of her waistband, and bent forward at the waist, keeping her legs straight. I was amazed that she could balance like that. Slowly and smoothly she slid her panties down her legs until they were resting on the floor around her black heels and her heart-shaped ass was pointing up at me.

Laura was a natural honey blond, though it was dark with wetness around her swollen pussy lips. She slowly straightened back up, then turned to face me, carefully stepping free of the panties on the floor. Her eyes were lowered in submission as she stood almost at attention.

I walked slowly around her, feasting in her beauty. Stepping behind her, I moved up against her bare ass, my hands resting on her hips.

“You are my very good girl,” I whispered in her ear. She shuddered. I slid my hands up over her stomach and onto her breasts until I reached her burning nipples. I squeezed them firmly.

“And you’re my very bad girl, Laura,” I whispered. A squeak caught in her throat. I pulled her a little tighter against me, then slowly stroked one hand down off her breast, across her stomach, and lightly into the soft curls between her legs.

“And you’re my very, very, VERY naughty girl,” I breathed as I stroked one finger lightly down through her wet folds.

Laura moaned and her knees buckled slightly. I tightened my pull on her breast and flattened my hand across her mons, pulling her ass back against the raging erection in my pants.

“Oooooh,” she moaned as she felt me against her. I steadied her on her heels, then released her and moved back in front of her.

“Remove my clothes, naughty girl,” I said firmly.

Laura knelt and first removed my socks. Smart girl; nothing looks quite as goofy as a guy wearing just his socks. She unbuttoned my jeans and lowered the zipper, then slid them to the floor. Seeing my cock straining against my underwear, she quickly lowered them to join my jeans, then held my clothes to the floor as I stepped out of them.

As she leaned to the side to move my clothes out of the way, Laura’s long hair cascaded forward. She glanced back at the erection jutting out and smiled slightly. Moving back toward her kneeling position in front of me, she draped her honey tresses over the top of my cock. It twitched upward at the contact. Slowly she dragged her silken hair across my cock, caressing it with her soft locks. My erection throbbed harder and higher as she ended up kneeling in front of me again.

“Come up here,” I said, looking down at her.

But Laura didn’t simply stand up. She wanted to please me in any way possible, so she leaned forward until her plump breasts pressed against my thighs. Then she slowly rose, sliding her breasts up my legs, then sandwiching my cock between then, finally brushing up over my stomach until their feminine softness came to rest against my chest. I hugged her to me, crushing her breasts against me and trapping my cock against her abdomen. We kissed softly.

“You’ve pleased me very much, my good girl.” Her eyes shone with happiness. “The confidence in your submissiveness and submissiveness in your confidence are very, very pleasing to me. Now please me more by lying on the bed.”

Laura turned and slowly did her tightrope walking slink toward the bed, her hips rolling sensuously.

“And get rid of the shoes,” I added. She complied, then laid on her side in the middle of the bed, facing me. I walked over and sat beside her.

“Beautiful, sexy Laura,” I said. “What am I going to do with you? More importantly, what am I going to do to you?” She blushed.

“So you want to be my good girl and my bad girl and my naughty, naughty girl?” She nodded.

“And you want to submit completely to me, to have me hypnotize you deeply and control your mind and your body and your very soul, using them for whatever pleases me?”

“Oh God yes,” she whispered, her body shuddering.

“Then what pleases me tonight it to see my girl lose herself to overpowering sexual ecstasy. I’m going to make you come, Laura.” She blushed furiously. “I’m going to make you feel orgasms deeper, stronger, and more overwhelmingly wonderful than you’ve ever imagined. And I’m going to make you come over and over until your mind and body and soul don’t matter to you any more and there is no more Laura, only Jeff’s good girl and her complete and total ecstasy.

“Now lie back... Good. And think about the perfect pink rose.”

Laura’s eyes closed immediately and she relaxed with a quiet moaning sigh.

“Good, that’s it. Deeper and deeper. Every breath takes you deeper. Every sound you hear takes you deeper. Listening to my voice takes you so much deeper. Good. The deeper you go the better you feel and the better you feel the deeper and more wonderfully hypnotized you are, deeper than you’ve ever been before. Remember when you saw the perfect pink rose that wasn’t there and go deeper than that. Remember when you couldn’t see me sitting right in front of you and go deeper than that. Much deeper.” Her heavy breasts rose and fell as her breathing slowed and deepened. Her nipples were still high and proud.

“Now I want you to become aware of the feeling of the bed holding you up. Notice how you’re comfortably supported as you’re deeply hypnotized. And that feeling reminds you that no matter how deeply you go, you’re always safe right here on the bed in my room. And now you just let your notice of that feeling go and as it drifts away you go much deeper. Good. And now you feel me stroking a circle on your right hand. You remember that this is the anchor that brings up all of your strongest feelings of confidence and you let these feelings come up, strong and powerful. So confident. Let the feelings build more and more and now as you notice me touching your thumb, let all of that confidence move to your thumb. And in your mind you can see your right hand and you notice a warm glow around your thumb from all the confidence that’s building up there. And you see it glowing stronger and stronger as the confidence there builds and grows more and more. Good, let it keep building as you go deeper.

“And next I want you to imagine the strongest, deepest feeling of trust you can. It may be a feeling you’ve had before or maybe it’s an even stronger feeling of trust that you can imagine. And let it build and grow deeper and stronger. Stronger and deeper. Such intense trust. And as you notice me touching your index finger let that deep, strong feeling of trust move to that finger, building and growing so that in your mind you can see your finger glowing with trust right next to your thumb that’s glowing with powerful confidence. Good, let them keep building as you go deeper.”

I could see Laura’s eyes moving beneath her eyelids as she visualized the glowing fingers on the hand in her mind.

“Now you feel me touching your middle finger and you start to imagine the most intense feeling of safety and security. It’s like the most comforting hug, the deepest feeling of being protected and safe that you can possibly imagine. And you let that feeling build and grow, safe and secure, getting more and more intense. Deeper and more powerful. And now in your mind you see that feeling moving to this finger and it begins glowing strongly like the other two. Safe and secure glowing powerfully next to deep trust and strong confidence. Good, let them keep building as you go deeper.

“And now you feel me touching your ring finger, the finger that is connected directly to your heart. And in your heart you feel the submissiveness that was hidden there before you discovered it today. And you see this finger start to glow in your mind as the deep submissiveness flows to your finger and grows deeper and stronger. So submissive, Laura. So deeply submissive. Growing and building and glowing brighter next the glowing feelings of trust and confidence and safety. Good, let them keep building as you go deeper.

“Finally we get to your little finger. It’s your smallest finger, but it has the strongest feeling growing on it, a feeling of complete and total happiness and contentment. Happier than you’ve ever known was possible. The happiness of fantasies and fairy tales, the happiness of a trusting, confident, safe and secure, submissive woman who is where she wants to be and doing what she wants to do. Such strong and overpowering happiness that you see the little finger in your mind glowing incredibly brightly next to the glowing feelings of trust and confidence and safety and submissiveness. All glowing and the feelings growing deeper and stronger and more powerful with each passing second. Good, let all the feelings grow stronger and stronger as you go deeper.”

Laura’s eyes were twitching back and forth beneath her closed lids and the fingers on her hand were flexing and moving as her mind looked at the glowing fingers. I gently grasped her wrist and moved her hand in front of her face.

“Open your eyes, Laura, and tell me about the fingers you see.” Her eyelids fluttered open and a look of wonder spread across her face.

“It’s so beautiful,” she said, her voice full of awe.

“What do you see?”

“They’re glowing. So beautiful. So bright. I can feel it. So strong.”

“Good Laura. Describe the glow.”

“It’s like a warm, golden color. It pulses brighter and brighter.”

“And what do you feel in your fingers?”

“I feel the feelings you put there. One is confidence. Then there’s trust and safety and submissiveness and happiness. I can feel them all.”

“Good Laura. Now as you watch, you notice that the pulsing golden glow is spreading. It’s spreading slowly from your fingers down to the palm of your hand and the palm is starting to glow like your fingers are glowing. And the feelings are mixing together into a warm, pulsing golden glow of trust and confidence and safety and submissiveness and happiness. You see them all mixing together into an even stronger feeling of all five feelings combined. Five times as strong as they each were. Getting stronger and deeper as they mix. Stronger and deeper. And you see the powerful glow of the mixed feelings spreading back up to your fingers and all over your hand. Glowing brighter and stronger as the powerful feelings get stronger and deeper.”

Her eyes widened in wonder as her mind saw the effect I was suggesting.

“Good Laura, now close your eyes and go much deeper as the wonderful glowing feelings keep getting stronger and stronger and glowing brighter and brighter.” Her eyes closed and I gently lowered her right hand back to the bed beside her. I started stroking her left thumb.

“And now you feel me stroking your left thumb, Laura. And your left hand is becoming warmer and more sensitive. These fingers are getting ready for their own feelings, aren’t they?”

“Oh yes,” she breathed.

“That’s right. The fingers on your left hand will have different feelings, Laura, more intimate feelings. As I stroke your thumb, your mind instantly remembers the feelings of the strongest, deepest, sexiest, most overwhelming and pleasurable orgasm you’ve ever been given by a woman, Laura. You don’t need to think about the specific time and place, your mind instinctively remembers the feeling. And as your mind remembers this strong, deep pleasure, this intense orgasm, you see the thumb in your mind start to sparkle as the feeling moves to that thumb. And as you watch, the sparkle gets brighter and faster and more intense as the feeling of this orgasm given to you by a woman grows stronger and stronger on your thumb. Stronger and stronger the feeling grows and your thumb sparkles more and more. Good, let the sparkles get stronger as you go deeper.”

Her breathing had gotten deeper and her nipples were dark and engorged, pointing hard at the ceiling.

“And now you feel me touching your index finger and your mind starts to remember another feeling of intense orgasmic pleasure. Without needing to recall a specific place or time or person, the feelings of most sensuous, deep, fulfilling, intense orgasmic pleasure you’ve ever received from a man are growing on your index finger and in your mind you start to see it sparkling. And as your mind remembers how wonderful that orgasm felt, the intense pleasure, the feeling of fulfillment, you see the sparkle on your finger get brighter and faster and stronger. The feeling of that orgasm builds higher and higher and the sparkle gets more and more intense. Good, let both sparkles build as you go deeper.

“Here on your middle finger you feel the memory and feelings of another orgasm moving starting to grow. This is the deepest, most fulfilling, most pleasurable and intense orgasm you’ve ever received from a vibrator or sex toy, Laura. No need to think about a particular time or place, your mind instinctively knows what that orgasm was and you feel the pleasure, the intensity, the overwhelming ecstasy building on this finger and in your mind you see it sparkling fast and bright and strongly, too. Stronger and stronger the feelings get and you see the sparkle get more and more intense. Good, let all the sparkling orgasmic feelings grow stronger as you go deeper.

“And again we come to a ring finger, Laura. This one is connected directly to your heart, too. And on that finger you notice the feelings of the best, sexiest, most wonderful and fulfilling orgasm you’ve ever given yourself by your own hand. Loving yourself is a beautiful thing and your mind and your heart know the most wonderful feelings you’ve ever given to yourself and you feel them growing more and more intense on your ring finger. And looking at the finger in your mind, you know what you see, Laura, don’t you? What do you see?”

“Sparkle,” she almost panted, her voice quivering.

“That’s right. It’s sparkling strong and bright, next to the other three orgasmic feelings of wonderful pleasure. And they all keep building and getting stronger as you go deeper.

“Finally we’re at your little finger. And like the little finger on your right hand, this one has the biggest feeling to hold, too. As I stroke this little finger you notice that your powerful mind is moving the feelings of the ultimate orgasm, the ultimate pleasure, the ultimate feeling of being sexy and fulfilled and lusty and wanton, the ultimate ecstasy and passion to this finger. This is the orgasm of your dreams and fantasies, Laura.”

Her breathing was faster through her parted lips, and her hips were starting to tilt up and down, over and over.

“That’s right Laura, this is the orgasm you’ve fantasized about, the perfect wonderful orgasm that you never thought could happen. Deeper and stronger and more passionate than you ever thought possible. But now you’re feeling it growing and building on this little finger. And in your mind you see the sparkle come up bright, so bright. And it’s so fast and strong and powerful, getting faster and stronger as the feeling of this ultimate orgasm gets deeper and stronger. Building higher and higher right here on this finger.”

She moaned slightly and her soft breasts undulated with the rhythm of her deep breathing. I lifted the left hand gently up in front of her face.

“Now open your eyes and tell me what you see on the fingers of your left hand, Laura.”

Her eyes opened and she stared at the hand. There was no wonderment this time, just raw passion.

“I see the sparkles. So strong. They’re blue and they burst into bright white and then back to blue. They need to come. They need... I need to come.”

“And now you see them spreading and mixing, just like the feelings on your right hand did. Do you see them spreading to your palm and mixing all the feelings of the five orgasms together?”

“Unh. Yes, oh yes!”

“And as they mix you see this combined orgasm, the four best orgasms you’ve ever had and the ultimate orgasm that you want to have, this combined orgasm that’s five times as deep and passionate and pleasurable and hedonistic and lusty and overwhelming as any single orgasm could be, you see it spreading all over your left hand. You see the whole hand sparkling and getting brighter and brighter.

“And now I’m going to help you sit up, Laura.” I placed my hand behind her neck and helped lift her to a sitting position.

“And you see both your hands now. The right hand with the bright pulsing warm golden glow from the combined feelings of ultimate confidence, trust, safety, submissiveness, and happiness. The left hand with the strong blue and white sparkles from the five combined ultimate orgasms. And as I bring your hands together, you see feelings blend and mix on both hands. They combine into a golden glow with blue and white sparkles, Laura, blue and white sparkles with a golden glow. And now both of your hands are covered with this incredibly, overwhelmingly powerful mix of feelings. Both hands are covered with the ultimate confidence, the ultimate passion, the ultimate trust and safety, the ultimate pleasure, the ultimate submissiveness, the ultimate lust, the ultimate happiness, and the ultimate orgasmic ecstasy.”

She moaned and her eyes shuttered closed for a moment.

“And you’ve seen how these feelings mix and spread when you touch your hands together, Laura, so now you can rub them on the places on yourself where you want to experience the strongest feelings of pleasure and happiness. Rub them on the places where you want the power of these intense wonderful feelings and intense wonderful orgasms to magnify and give you more and more wonderful feelings. Do it now, Laura.”

I watched carefully to see what she selected as her sensitive zones. One hand made a beeline between her legs and dipped deeply into her folds as the other one brushed across her lips, inside her mouth, behind her ears, and onto her neck, and her collarbones. The hand between her legs was stroking up and down the insides of her thighs, then it rubbed up across her abdomen to join her other hand in an extended breast massage. She rolled herself up onto her knees and gave her ass a complete rubdown, including deep between her firm cheeks. Then she seemed to get overwhelmed by it all and she went into a frenzy that left no part of her body untouched. She even ran her fingers through her long hair repeatedly.

“Good, now stop spreading this passion and pleasure and feeling intensifier, Laura.” She stopped, lying on her side facing me and breathing deeply through her nose. “And you feel the sparkling glow, the glowing sparkle absorb deeply into you through all the places you touched, Laura. It’s intensifying everything you feel and making you ready to feel these greatly magnified and multiplied feelings.

“But you notice that your hands are still glowing and sparkling, sparkling and glowing because they still have something they need to do. You’ve made yourself ready to receive the ultimate wonderful feelings of happiness and passion and pleasure and you’ve magnified all those feelings inside yourself, but now you need to spread these things to the places you want to have give you those feelings. You need to rub them on the things that you want to make you feel so good, Laura. Where do you want to rub them?”

“On you,” she panted, her eyes burning.

“Good, then start now.”

She took my hands in hers and rubbed them completely, massaging the imagined glowing sparkle into each of my fingers and all over my hands. Then she lovingly brushed her fingertips back and forth across my lips before sliding a finger inside my mouth to stroke my tongue. I sucked on her finger briefly and she moaned. She withdrew the finger and began a two-handed massage of my cock and balls, leaving no spot untouched. Then, like she’d done with herself, she decided to rub down my entire body with her imagined orgasm lotion. I had no idea how she wanted to get pleasure from my ears, eyelids, and elbows, but I let her do what she wanted. She visited my hands, crotch, and mouth multiple times before she finished.

“Good Laura. Thank you. Now close your eyes and lie back down on the bed.” She complied. “All of the glowing sparkle has absorbed into the places you’ve put it. You are ready to receive the ultimate in feelings and orgasms, each multiplied by five times and then strengthened more and more. And you have made me ready to give you these ultimate wonderful feelings and orgasms, at least five times as strong because they’re combined and then strengthened even more. And now it’s time to emerge you from hypnosis. When you emerge, the changes you’ve made to both of us will remain strong and grow even more powerful. One, feeling these changes you’ve made to both of us strong and growing even more stronger. Two, coming up from hypnosis, everything growing stronger and stronger. And three, eyes open, wide awake, feeling wonderful and refreshed.”

She looked at me and her eyes cleared.

“Please take me now, Jeff,” she begged. I can’t wait. Make me yours, your good girl and bad girl and naughty girl. Just HURRY!”

I leaned over and kissed her and she moaned deeply into my mouth as the rush of feelings and pleasure hit her. Holding the kiss, I climbed between her spread legs and positioned my throbbing cock at her entrance. She was soaked to the point of me feeling just frictionless, hot wetness as I pushed into her the first time. Halfway in, she screamed into my mouth in orgasm and her gymnast’s muscles clamped down on my cock as her hips thrust wildly up against me. There was definitely friction then, and I knew that I wouldn’t last long. Laura seemed to be having a single, long orgasm as her pussy kept pulsing on my cock. All too soon I came, screaming my own orgasm back into her mouth as I pumped come deep inside her.

I collapsed to the side, trying to keep my body weight off her while her pussy was still spasming around my cock. Soon it was just one or the other of us twitching occasionally with orgasmic after-shocks. I rolled the two of us onto our sides, facing each other, as my deflating cock slipped out of her. I looked into her adoring blue eyes.

“My good girl has pleased me very much, Laura. I’ve gotten much pleasure from being able to give you such wonderful feelings.” She beamed with happiness, her new-found submissiveness getting the care it had needed for so many years.

“That was... it was... WOW!” She grinned.

“I’m glad you liked it,” I said. “Now how about this?” I leaned over and kissed her deeply. She moaned as her pleasure spiked upward again. I broke the kiss, leaving her breathing deeply, then I brushed her hair back and lightly stroked behind her ear. Her eyes fluttered closed and her lips parted. Slowly I caressed my way from behind her ear, down the side of her neck, and across her collarbone, touching some of the first places where she’d rubbed her imaginary pleasure lotion.

“Oh yes,” she hissed and she arched her back upward, thrusting her spectacular breasts up toward me. I decided that was an invitation I couldn’t refuse, so I kissed the top of one breast, then the other. Sliding down in the bed a bit, I kissed my way down to her nipples. Laura moaned loudly as I kissed first one nipple, then the other, then alternated back and forth. Finally I hefted one breast with both hands, pulling it up so I could suck her nipple in earnest.

“Oh God, oh God!” She moaned, pulling my mouth tighter against her nipple. I released her breast and grasped her other breast. Both of my hands together weren’t big enough to encircle it. I lifted it and sucked hard on the nipple. Again she hugged my head to her bosom. I released my suction and pulled back away from her as she whined in disappointment. I moved back up and kissed her.

“Not too bad?” I asked, smiling.

“Oh Jeff, I think I was about to come! That was so intense!”

“You decided where you wanted to feel the deepest, most intense, wonderful, orgasmic feelings, Laura. And you decided what you wanted to give you those feelings. I’m enjoying seeing you get them. That’s how my good girl gives me pleasure.”

“Then watch this,” she said with fire in her eyes. She pushed me back onto the pillows and sat herself astride my thighs. Gently she began stroking my soft cock between her hands, looking at it lovingly. After a minute or so it was just beginning to fill and she switched to a one hand pumping motion. She placed her other hand beneath one spectacular globe and stared lust at me as she lifted her breast up and slowly licked her nipple with a sexy pink tongue. She repeated the show with her other breast, never breaking eye contact with me. My cock thickened rapidly as she pulled her nipple to her mouth and sucked on it.

“It feels so good to have them sucked,” she husked. “And I bet it feels good if I suck you, too.”

Laura slid down lower on the bed and flipped her long honey hair all to one side. She looked up at me with desire and submissiveness in her eyes and sucked me deep inside her as if feeling my cock in her mouth was the only thing that mattered to her. Her eyes fluttered shut in pleasure and she moaned around my shaft. She began bobbing her head up and down, moaning and sucking. I quickly hardened and she got more and more enthusiastic. Her head bobbed deeper and higher, up and down. My cock popped out of her mouth and she grasped it, rubbing her face up and down my shaft, licking and kissing, getting as much contact with it as she could.

“So good, so good, so good,” she whispered over and over as she nuzzled my shaft, kissed my cock head, and licked down to gently suck first one, then the other of my balls.

“God, Jeff, it’s so good,” she said. “I can almost come just from sucking on you. My mouth wants to orgasm!”

She kissed my cock head lovingly, then slowly took me deep into her mouth. Not much suction, just warm, wet, and deep. She gently lifted her head off my wet cock. Blushing she quietly said, “Your good girl wants you to see her come for your pleasure.”

She sandwiched my hard cock between her massive breasts and sighed contentedly. I was completely enveloped. She moved up and down, sheathing my shaft with her hot breasts. Instinctively I began thrusting, too.

“Oh yes,” she whispered. “Fuck my big tits, Jeff. Make me come.”

I kept up a steady thrusting, watching my cock disappear into the hot depths of her cleavage. She pushed her breasts together and began rubbing, pinching, and twisting her nipples so hard I thought she would bruise them.

“Ooooooh,” she moaned, “that’s it. So good. Fuck me. Fuck my tits.”

I was almost ready to blow. I reached down and pulled my cock from her cleavage, then twisted to rub pre-come on first one nipple, then the other, before pushing it back between her breasts and pumping up and down.

“Oh God, oh yes, yes. Oh fuck! COMING!” she gasped, throwing her head back in a silent scream as her body spasmed and quaked. My cock fell out from between her heaving breasts, just a few strokes shy of exploding itself.

She collapsed forward, falling onto me, panting. I stroked her hair gently as she came down from her orgasmic high.

“That was a very good girl,” I said softly and she hummed with happiness.

She laid there for awhile, enjoying the afterglow, then lifted her head and scooted herself up to kiss me gently.

“Thank you,” she said. “Thank you for showing me what was missing. Thank you for controlling me and commanding me and making me feel so complete when I please you. And thank you for making me come like that. It was so... so... WOW!”

“You’re welcome, my good girl, but you’re not done coming tonight.”

I lined my rigid cock up and pushed it deep into her wet pussy. She lifted her upper body up and looked at me with sadness and apology in her eyes.

“Oh Jeff, I don’t think I can. I think I’m all orgasmed out. I’ve never come more than once in a night and all of my orgasms put together aren’t as intense as either of the ones I had tonight. I’m so sorry, I just don’t know if I can come for you again.”

Her deep blue eyes were starting to tear. I pulled her back down so she was lying flat on top of me, her breasts crushed against my chest. I hugged her to me with one arm across her back, and reached down with the other hand to press down on her firm ass. Slowly I began thrusting into her with just the slightest movement in and out, limited by our bodies being tight against each other. She responded and I could feel her tight ass muscles squeezing and releasing as she made her own small thrusts in return.

“You will come again, Laura,” I whispered in her ear as my cock began to expand inside her. “You will come because it will please me. You will come because I control your mind and your body and your very reality and I say that you will come. And most of all you will come because you’re my good girl and my good girl will come...”

I thrust my cock as deeply inside her as I could and pushed my finger between her tight ass cheeks to rub against her rosebud.

“NOW!”

Laura screamed into my chest, her body flailing as her pussy spasmed around my cock over and over. My balls clenched and I fired my load into her, clamping her thrashing body to me as we rode out our orgasms. Slowly they subsided, leaving us exhausted. Laura laid limply on top of me for several minutes. I was wondering if she was still conscious when she finally, slowly looked up at me.

“Thank you, Jeff. That was so perfect.”

“Thank you Laura. It was perfect for me, too.”

We slept.

* * *

Hair. Lots of hair. I flexed my hand. Warm, soft, smooth, silky. Laura. I opened my eyes. The morning sunshine leaked around the edges of the curtain, dimly lighting the room. She was on her side, her back to me. I was spooned up against her with my arm draped over her, my hand on her breast. It was a very nice way to wake up.

Gently I lifted my arm off her and slowly rolled to my side of the bed. I got up and quietly went into the bathroom to take care of my morning needs.

Returning to the bed, I gingerly climbed back under the sheet, trying my best to not disturb her. She rolled onto her back and smiled up at me with sleepy eyes.

“Good morning Laura,” I said.

“Good morning. What time is it?”

“A little after nine,” I told her. “And did you know that you’re stunningly beautiful in the morning?”

She smiled bashfully, then stretched her arms up over her head, with a morning groan. Her breasts slid out from under the sheet and my eyeballs had a heart attack all over again.

“OK, now you’re just showing off,” I said wryly. She giggled, then sat up and kissed me.

“Mmmmm,” she said, “that’s still tingly. I’ll be right back.” She slipped out of the bed and padded across the carpet to the bathroom. She only took a couple of minutes before she returned, still in her naked glory. She slid back into bed and cuddled up against me.

“I feel like something was missing and now I’m complete,” she said quietly. “You gave me the missing part.”

“You’re still the same wonderful Laura you were before,” I told her. “Everything was already there, you just didn’t recognize it. You always had all the confidence you needed, you just didn’t know it was there. You always had the deep submissiveness, you just didn’t know it was there. I just showed you some more wonderful parts of your wonderful self.”

“Thank you Jeff. Thank you so much. You make me feel so amazing and it’s just so perfect being here with you that I want it to never end.” She looked up at me. “But it’s OK, I know you’re only here for a couple of days and I’m OK with that. I’m going to spend as much time with you as you’ll let me, though, before you go.”

“More than a couple of days, Laura,” I said. “I’ve extended my stay through the week. I want to be with you, too.” Her eyes shone with happiness and she kissed me.

“Thank you. Oh thank you so much! I can’t believe you did that!”

“Last night, while you were in the bathroom getting ready to submit to me,” I told her. She blushed. I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“Thank you for trusting me Laura, and for sharing yourself so intimately and completely with me,” I said. “I wish this could go on forever, too, but I do eventually have to go back and run my company. But for the next week, I want to spend as much time as I can with you. If you need to work during the day, I’ll spend the day sightseeing or skiing, but I want to be together with you as much as you’re able.

“I want to make sure that you know that you are strong and you are confident and you can be deeply submissive without letting someone take advantage of you or hurt you. I care about you, Laura, and I want you to be OK after I leave. And I want to stay in touch. If you find someone who makes you happy, I’ll be happy for you. If you want me to come back and visit, I can do that, but I can’t promise when. It may be a few months. The main thing is that I want you to be happy and safe and secure.”

“You’re so wonderful, Jeff. I do want you to come back. If I could think of a way to make you stay, I’d do it. I want to spend every minute possible together, right up to where I kiss you goodbye at the airport. And then I’m going to figure out how to come visit you before classes start, if you can’t come see me for awhile. And every night this week I want to be your good girl.” She blushed again.

“I don’t think I’ll find a guy who can make me happy like you any time soon, Jeff. I’ve never met any guy who is as understanding and caring as you are. It’s just not something that you find in most guys...”

Her voice trailed off as she was lost in thought. I wasn’t sure what was going on in her mind, so I just waited quietly. Finally she looked back at me.

“Um... Jeff?” She blushed furiously, embarrassment in her eyes.

“Yes?”

She didn’t say anything. She looked meaningfully over at my wallet on the nightstand, then lowered her eyes in embarrassment I understood.

“That’s completely up to you, Laura. You’re strong enough to handle whatever you feel is right for you. You’re confident enough to do whatever you want to do. Remember that you’re thinking about something that may be more permanent than just a week and then 3000 miles, though. It’s up to you. I’m OK with whatever you decide.”

She thought for a minute or two, then looked at me and said, “I can still be yours, though.”

She reached over to the nightstand and opened up my wallet to retrieve the slip of paper from where she’d seen me place it the night before. She unfolded it to reveal a delicate feminine scroll describing seven numbers and a single, needful word underneath them: “Please.”

Her hand trembled slightly as she sat up and reached for the phone. I stopped her, then gently rubbed circles on the back of her right hand for a moment. She smiled with her renewed confidence, then pushed the button for an outside line and entered the seven digits.

“Hello, Megan? Hi, it’s Laura... Hi. Um, listen, would you like to help me play tour guide for the next week? Yeah, Jeff... Great!”

She listened for a few seconds, then looked over at me with a mischievous smile.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure we can talk him into doing that to you, Megan...”

—END—