The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smooth Talking: Laura At The Department Store

* * *

Copyright © 2009 by The Lycanthrope. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Permission granted to The Erotic Mind Control Story Archive (EMCSA/MCSTORIES) to post and archive.

This is an adult fantasy. If you are under 21, please go away. If descriptions of explicit sex offend you or are illegal where you live, please go away. If you are offended by frank language, please go away. If you are still reading, welcome! My characters live in a world where casual, unprotected sex won’t kill you. We don’t. Be careful out there. Remember, this is a fantasy, and it’s fiction. Enjoy!

The Lycanthrope welcomes comments and suggestions at

* * *

Chapter 2

“First, I’m going to give you a little tool that you can use to help yourself,” I told her. “It’s something called an ‘anchor’ and it comes from a branch of hypnosis and psychology called ‘NLP.’”

We were seated across from each other in a booth at the rear of the restaurant. Laura had treated me to a drink at the hotel lounge, then I’d insisted on taking her to dinner. After checking to see that she liked beef, I’d told her that we needed a place with excellent steaks, good atmosphere, and privacy. Then I asked her to select the restaurant. She’d started to give me a name, then stopped herself. I’d asked her why and she’d told me that it was too expensive. I asked her the name of the restaurant and soon we were sitting in an intimate, high-backed burgundy leather booth at The 1944 Steerman. It was only a couple of blocks away from the hotel and we’d arrived just early enough to beat the dinner crowd.

Laura was still dressed in her “Halloween porno film festival hostess” outfit from work with the black skirt and heels, only now the overstressed orange sweater was sans name tag. It appeared that she’d brushed her long honey blond hair out and freshened her makeup. Her deep blue eyes sparkled in the muted restaurant lighting as I started to introduce her to NLP.

“Can you tell me about a time when you felt really good about yourself? A time when you were proud of yourself for who you are or for something you’d accomplished?” I asked.

“The absolute BEST feeling like that I ever had was when I finally got my BA. It took me five years of studying and working, but I finally got it and it felt so great...” She stopped and looked at my fingers lightly rubbing a circle on the back of her right hand. “What are you doing?” I stopped rubbing.

“This is the anchor. I’m creating it for you to use in the future to release feelings of confidence. Please go on.”

“Oh, OK... Well, I was at graduation and I could remember all the work that I’d done and it just felt so totally amazing.” I started brushing my fingers in a small circle on the back of her right hand again. “It was like everything I’d done had all clicked. It had been a lot of work and it was like ‘Wow! I finally made it.’ Was that good?”

I stopped touching her hand. “Very good, Laura. What I did was give you a physical action that your brain associates with those wonderful feelings. When we’re done, you’ll be able to bring back those feelings of confidence and accomplishment by rubbing your anchor point like I did. Can you tell me about another time when you felt very confident or very proud?”

“Hmmm.” She thought for a moment. “OK, how about this? When I was eight years old, I tried out for the competition travel team at my gymnastics school. There were only three openings on the team and there were like twenty girls trying out for them. But I knew that I could make it...” I started the circular rubbing again as she was remembering her moment of confidence.

“...I just knew because I’d worked on my front flip and I knew that I could nail it. All of the other girls did back flips because they’re easier to spot the landing and everyone had a good back flip, but I knew that my front flip was the best and it those are a lot harder to do than back flips. Anyway, we had the tryouts and I stuck my front flip. It was just amazing! I made the team and got to travel to competitions. It was so cool!”

I stopped stroking her hand as her story ended.

“There you go, one NLP self-confidence anchor ready for use,” I said.

“Wow! Just like that? That’s all there is to it?”

“Just like that,” I said. “All you have to do is rub the back of your right hand like I was and your subconscious mind will recreate that mental state of strong confidence, a stacked combination of your two greatest experiences of self-confidence. You can use it anywhere and any time you want. You can do the little rub very discreetly and nobody will know that you’re doing anything at all. And you can make it stronger and more effective if you find yourself in a situation where you feel a sense of accomplishment and confidence. All you have to do is rub your hand the way I was when you’re feeling that way and it will stack that feeling on top of the ones we already anchored there. Kinda like charging up a battery, I guess you could say.”

“That is so cool!” Laura said. “Thank you so much for doing that.”

“My pleasure, Laura. Since we really weren’t in a position to do a complete hypnosis session earlier, I figured I could at least give you something a little more useful in the long term.”

“Um... yeah... earlier... I, uh...” I could see her blushing, even in the soft light of in the booth. “I...”

“Welcome to the Steerman, my name is Megan and I’ll be taking care of you tonight. Would you like a drink while you make your dining selections? Perhaps something from the wine list?”

She was a petite, athletic girl, probably in her mid-20s with red hair. She wore the house uniform of black slacks and a crisp white blouse and held the wine list out for our inspection.

“Any good local wines, Laura?” I asked.

“Oh, I don’t know anything about wine,” she said, casting her eyes downward. Still more work to do there, I saw.

“That’s OK,” I said as I reached across the table and gently stroked circles on the back of her right hand. “I’m no wine expert either. I know that you’re supposed to have red wine with steak, and I like the taste of Merlot, so why don’t we ask Megan?”

Laura’s gaze shifted to my hand stroking hers and then lifted to meet my eyes, showing... what? Surprise? Gratitude? Probably a mixture of both. We both looked up at Megan and caught her gently nibbling her lower lip as she looked at my soft stroking of Laura’s hand with what appeared to be more than just professional interest.

“Um, yes,” she said, looking up to meet our eyes. Hers were pale green. “We have several very good Merlots available tonight that will complement our steaks very well. You can see that we have several imported varieties from Bordeaux, France and Chile as well as a selection of domestic vintages from the Napa and Sonoma Valleys and also Washington State.” She indicated the Merlot selection on the list. Laura looked down to the wine list. I waited just a couple of seconds, watching Megan as she stole a glance at Laura, drew in a deep breath, and nibbled her lower lip gently again. That was interesting. I looked down to the list.

“OK, Megan, if you were selecting a Merlot to go with a good steak and price were no object, what would you pick? One of the high-end French ones, or something else?”

Both girls looked at me, Laura showing some surprise at my comment and Megan perhaps reassessing my casual “jeans, running shoes, and polo shirt” look.

“To tell you the truth, I haven’t tried either of the really expensive French ones,” she said in a somewhat hushed voice. “But I have had a couple of the other French ones and all of the ones from Chile, and I really prefer the taste of this one over all of the imports I’ve tried.” She pointed to one of the Sonoma Valley choices. It was expensive, but certainly not the most expensive selection on the list.

“Then ‘Whispering Breeze’ it is,” I said. “Thank you so much for your help.”

“You’re very welcome. Do you have any questions about the menu tonight?”

I looked at Laura. She shook her head.

“We’re good for now,” I told Megan.

“Very good. I’ll get your wine while you make your selections. Don’t hesitate to ask if there’s anything...” she paused ever so slightly, with a very quick glance at Laura, “...anything at all I can do for you.”

As she walked away, I caught sight of a slightly exaggerated swing to her hips in the gold-leaf mirrored wall beside Laura’s seat. I was facing away from Megan’s departure, so the show wasn’t for me, it was for Laura, and she appeared to be captivated by the sway of the Megan’s trim rear end. There was definite appreciation for Megan’s curves and sassy display showing in Laura’s eyes.

“You know,” I said with a gentle smile, “I think she’d like to go home with you, if you’re interested enough to ask.”

Laura’s eyes snapped up to meet mine, widening in surprise. She blushed furiously.

“I don’t... I’m not... It’s... Omigod! You... You know, don’t you? You can tell. You can... You can see right into my mind, can’t you?” She looked downward.

“Laura...” I gently placed her hand between both of mine. “Laura? It’s OK. Look at me.” Slowly, bashfully, she lifted her gaze, her cheeks still burning red.

“I’m not really a lezzie,” she said in a tiny voice. There was more. I just held her hand and waited. I didn’t have to wait long before it came tumbling out.

“I can’t believe you know. It was only one time... OK, two times... But you can tell... You know! I’m not a lesbian, I like guys. It’s just that they were treating me like... like shit and... and I’d sworn them off and I was OK with that, really I was, but I was just so lonely and I missed... I guess I missed the intimacy, the contact with someone else. I felt so alone and I needed to be with someone. I mean a vibrator’s OK, but it’s not... Omigod!” Her hand pulled from between mine and it flew up to cover her mouth. She looked mortified.

“I can’t believe I just said that,” she squeaked.

“You can’t believe you just told me you’re a normal woman?” I asked gently.

“Normal? How can you say that’s normal when...”

“When what? When you’ve enjoyed a vibrator? When you’ve been intimate with another woman? That’s pretty normal stuff. People just don’t talk about it much.”

“But I like guys. Really I do. I mean she was nice. Ginny, that is. She was the girl in my senior undergrad year. She was really nice and all, but I really do like guys.”

“I believe you, Laura.”

“You don’t think I’m weird or some kind of freak?”

“Not at all. I think you’re a wonderful, sweet lady.”

“But how did you know that I... you know?”

“I didn’t know, I just saw you appreciating the show Megan was putting on for your benefit. You just assumed that I knew your entire past.” She blushed again. “There’s nothing wrong with that, Laura. It’s completely normal. I’m sorry if I embarrassed you.”

“I can’t believe I just blurted that all out,” she said.

“Really, it’s OK. We trust each other, remember?”

She looked up at me and her gaze steadied a bit.

“Yeah,” she said. “I do trust you Jeff.”

“And I trust you, Laura. And I value the trust you have in me greatly.”

“Thank you,” she said. I took her hand back between mine and smiled at her.

“You’re welcome, Laura. And besides, she does have a hot little wiggle, doesn’t she?”

Laura giggled.

“You’re a brat!” she said.

“That I am,” I said. “We’d better figure out what we want to have for dinner before Megan gets back and I have to explain that the reason we’re not ready to order is because we were discussing her cute little caboose.”

“You wouldn’t!”

I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively, for a couple of seconds.

“Nah, that’d just embarrass you both.”

We studied the menus for a couple of minutes. They really did have a good selection of prime-cut steaks, along with lamb, chicken, and couple of seafood dishes. I wasn’t going to order Maine lobster in Oregon when I could easily get it back home, though. I made my choice and set my menu down, noticing that Laura had already closed hers.

“See anything you like?” I asked. She tried to imitate my suggestive eyebrow wiggle with very little success and ended up giggling at her weak attempt. The laughter set of the most delicious movement in her prodigious bosom. Megan chose that moment to arrive with our bottle of wine.

“Your...” her voice faltered as she stole a furtive glance at Laura’s shimmying breasts. “Uh, your wine selection,” she said, tearing her eyes away from Laura to present the bottle to me. It said ‘Whispering Breeze 1991” on the label, and that’s what we ordered.

“Is this guaranteed to get her tipsy?” I asked, smiling slyly and tilting my head toward Laura. Megan paused, then regained her composure. She’d probably been around long enough to have heard some outrageous one-liners.

“Shhh! You’re being a brat again!” Laura admonished.

“I’m sorry,” I said in mock contrition. “You can’t blame a guy for trying, though.”

“Just ignore him, Megan, and maybe he’ll stop.” Laura lightly touched Megan’s arm for just a moment. The composure was gone again. She looked at where Laura’s hand had touched her. She looked at Laura. She looked at me. She looked back at Laura. Her pupils had dilated and her breathing had deepened. I decided to rescue her.

“That looks fine, Megan. Do I have to do the snooty thing where I smell the cork and pretend that I know what a cork is supposed to smell like, or can I just have a taste and see if it’s good?”

Megan mostly pulled herself back into her professional mode and smiled at me.

“Just give me a moment, sir...”

“Sir?” I said. “I’m not a ‘sir,’ I’m a brat, according to Laura here.”

“I really must apologize for him, Megan, it seems Jeff is dead set on driving us both to distraction.”

“Distraction?” I said. “Is that near here? Close enough to drive to, even?”

Laura rolled her eyes and Megan gave a quiet, musical laugh.

“I’m sorry, Megan. I just decided that Laura and I are putting together a comedy act and you’re the poor victim who got to be our first audience. If it’s any consolation, either of you ladies are enough of a distraction for the whole restaurant and with both of you here at this table I’m sure there’s a long line of men and more than a few women who want to break my kneecaps for monopolizing the best distractions in the Pacific Northwest.”

That earned me blushes in stereo as Megan just finished extracting the cork. She poured a little into my glass. I tried it and liked what I tasted, so I offered my glass to Laura. She sipped a little, smiled, and nodded.

“Looks like we have a winner. Great recommendation, Megan!” I said. She smiled shyly and thanked me.

Our dinner selections were quick. Laura went for the petite prime rib with rice and I had a New York strip steak with a baked potato. Megan left to place our orders, apparently too flustered to repeat her enticing rear-end performance from earlier.

“Me the brat? Me?!? What about you, Ms. Brat, nearly giving that poor girl a nervous breakdown when you touched her arm?”

“Did I do that?” Laura asked in surprise.

“Are you kidding? She’s standing there having a mental meltdown and you did it by accident?”

“Omigod! I didn’t even know I touched her. I’ve never done anything like that before. Was it that bad?”

“Relax, she’s fine. You did drive her well beyond distraction for a couple of seconds, though.”

“Maybe she needs one of your hypnosis quickies to help her calm down and...” Laura’s voice trailed off and she appeared distracted in thought.

“Remembering?” I asked.

“Yeah. It was so cool. I was so relaxed and calm. So peaceful.” Her eyes closed as she remembered her experience. I saw her huge breasts rise as she breathed deeply.

“So intense,” she said. “You were so powerful and I was completely in your control. Like I didn’t have...” Her voice trailed off again and a flush came to her cheeks as her deep breathing continued. She was getting turned on!

“And as you remember how good it felt to be relaxed and calm and deeply hypnotized, let your eyes stay closed and relaxed. Closed and relaxed.” I said.

“You’re doing it again, aren’t you?” She asked quietly, her eyes remaining closed.

“Yes, Laura, I’m hypnotizing you again, if that’s what you want. Do you want me to hypnotize you again?”

“Oh yes.”

“Good, Laura. You’re doing so well. And you’re finding it so easy to just go back to that same, deep level of physical and mental relaxation that you had. It was only a little while ago, so your mind and body remember it well and you slip back to that nice, comfortable level of relaxation again. Yes, that’s it. Just lean back against the seat and relax deeper. Good. The deeper you go, the better you feel and the better you feel, the deeper and more completely hypnotized you become. Deeper and better. Better and deeper.

“Now I want you to go back to the level of hypnosis you had when you’d relaxed the numbers out of your mind. You remember what that was like when your mind had relaxed so deeply that the numbers simply disappeared into the nice, warm relaxation. Is your mind relaxed so that the numbers are gone again?”

She nodded slightly and her head lolled to the side a bit.

“Good, Laura, you’re doing wonderfully. Deeper and better. Better and deeper. Every breath takes you deeper. Every sound you hear takes you deeper. And listening to my voice takes you deeper and deeper.

“Now in a moment I’m going to count from one to three. When I get to three, but not before, I want you to open your eyes and then I’ll snap my fingers and you’ll close your eyes and go even deeper. Is that OK?”

“Yes,” she whispered.

“One, two, three.” Her eyes opened, unfocused. I snapped my fingers and her eyes closed.

“Good. Deeper,” I said. “Now we’re going to do that several more times. Each time when I get to three, but not before I say three, you’ll open your eyes and I’ll snap my fingers and you’ll close your eyes and go deeper.

“One, two, three.” SNAP! “Deeper.”

“One, two, three.” SNAP! “Deeper.”

“One, two, three.” SNAP! “Deeper.”

“One, two, three.” SNAP! “Deeper.”

“One, two...” I paused for a second, watching Laura closely to see if she would anticipate the action. There was absolutely no muscle movement around her eyes—no anticipation at all. Her mind was hanging on my every word. “Three.” SNAP! “Deeper. Good. Very good.

“You are now deeply, deeply hypnotized. You’ve reached hypnotic somnambulism which is a deep state of hypnosis, but you can go even deeper. The deeper you go, the better you feel, and the better you feel the deeper and more completely hypnotized you go.

“There are several things you can do in hypnosis, Laura. The first thing you can do is simply listen to my voice and follow my instructions. By doing that you have already achieved a deep, comfortable level of hypnosis, and as you continue doing that you go deeper. The second thing you can do is to imagine things. Like for instance you can imagine a single, perfect snowflake falling gently through the sky and as it falls down, down, down you feel yourself going down deeper and deeper into hypnosis until it reaches the ground and softly disappears into the snow there and you let it go and go much deeper. Good. And the third thing you can do is pay attention to feelings. Like right now, just because I’m talking about it, you notice the feeling of your sweater against your skin. It may be the fit of the sweater, or the texture, or the warmth of it and you let that feeling fade away as you go deeper. And you also notice the feeling of the leather seat, holding you up and supporting you and that feeling reminds you that no matter what happens while you’re in hypnosis, you’re really safe and secure, sitting on the leather seat in the restaurant. And you let that feeling fade away and go deeper.”

Now I’d established a “safe” point I could bring Laura back to. If she had any adverse reactions while in hypnosis, I could simply remind her of the feeling of the seat beneath her and that she was safe and secure in the restaurant with me.

“Now Laura I’ve placed a beautiful flower in front of you. In a moment I’m going to ask you to open your eyes and you’ll see the beautiful flower on the table in front of you and I want you to tell me all about the flower as you look at it. If that’s OK with you, nod your head.”

She nodded her head.

“Wonderful. Now open your eyes and tell me about the flower.”

Her eyes opened slowly. She looked down and broke into a radiant smile.

“Oh wow! It’s so beautiful!”

“Tell me what you see, Laura. Tell me all about it.”

“It’s a perfect pink rose. The petals are open and there are so many layers of them. The edges of the petals are soft and smooth and there are little green leaves on the stem. The thorns have been trimmed off. You can see where they were, but they’re gone. It just looks so beautiful and so perfect...”

“Wonderful, Laura. Now keep looking at the table and watch as the perfect rose slowly fades from your sight. It’s going deep into your mind and your heart, but it’s disappearing from the table in front of you. And now it’s gone, right?”

“Yes, it’s gone.”

“Good. Now close your eyes again. You know that the rose never really existed except in your mind and in your heart, but you saw it there on the table because I have deeply hypnotized you and used my power as a hypnotist to make your mind see the reality I wanted you to see. Is that what happened?”

“Yes, so powerful. It was so real.”

“Is that what you want tonight, Laura?”

“The power,” she said. “I want to... to... I want to feel your power over me.”

“Then whenever you want me to hypnotize you and I want to hypnotize you, I can bring you back to this same deep, deep level of hypnosis and go much deeper even than you are now simply by saying ‘perfect pink rose’ to you. Is that OK with you? Is that what you want?”

“Oh yes,” she breathed.

“Good. Then whenever we both want you to be hypnotized, I can just say ‘perfect pink rose’ to you and you’ll instantly be even more deeply hypnotized than you are right now. And I and only I will be the one who has this power to deeply hypnotize you by saying ‘perfect pink rose.’ Is that right?”

“Yes. Only you.”

“Good, then...”

Megan arrived at our table with our dinners. She looked at Laura, head tilted to the side with her eyes closed and gave me a look of concern.

“Is she OK?”

“Laura, are you OK?” I asked her.

“Oh yes,” she replied. Megan gave me a questioning look.

“Laura, do you want to tell Megan what’s going on?”

“I’m hypnotized,” she said softly. “Jeff has deeply hypnotized me.”

Megan’s looked stunned at first, then doubtful, probably remembering our earlier antics. We’d certainly given her some reason to be skeptical. I thought she might need a little convincing.

“Laura, do you remember when Megan was at our table earlier?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Is it OK with you if we show Megan how powerful and detailed your memory is when you’re deeply hypnotized like this?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now in a moment I’m going to ask you to remember when Megan was at our table earlier. You only looked at her for a short time, but the power of this deep hypnosis will help you see her exactly as she was, with every detail clear to you, even though your eyes will remain closed.

“Now see Megan in front of you, when she was at our table earlier and tell us about her.”

“She’s beautiful.”

Megan blushed.

“Yes, she is. Continue. Describe her in detail.”

“Her hair is red, lighter than mahogany, about the color of dark cedar. It’s cut to her collar all the way around, with bangs in the front. Very cute. She has light green eyes. They’re the color of ocean foam when the waves break on the rocks. Beautiful eyes. Her nose is the perfect size and shape for her face. Not too big and not too small. Her lips are full and they look soft. She has a dark gloss on them. It looks like Lorelei number 42.”

Megan’s mouth opened in shock. I held up my hand for her to keep quiet and smiled.

“Yes, that’s right, Laura. What else can you tell me about Megan?”

“She prefers gold over silver and she’s allergic to bee stings.”

Megan looked stunned and I was surprised myself.

“How do you know these things, Laura?”

“She has two earrings in each ear, a dangle in the front and a stud behind, and they are gold. Her belt buckle is gold colored, and she has a medical bracelet on her left wrist that says she’s allergic to bee stings and it’s gold. Medical bracelets are almost always silver, so she must have had the gold one made special.”

I looked at the shocked Megan’s left wrist and noticed the bracelet for the first time.

“Very good, Laura. Now Megan has brought our dinners, so it’s time to emerge you from hypnosis so we can eat and enjoy them. In a moment I’m going to count from one to three and when I get to three you’ll be completely emerged from hypnosis, feeling alert, refreshed, and wonderful. Everything we’ve talked about and done in hypnosis will still be clear and strong in your mind. All the suggestions I’ve made will be clear and strong in your mind. And now I’m going to start counting. One, beginning to come up. Two, starting to emerge from hypnosis, remembering all that we did and your subconscious mind obeying all the suggestions I made. And three, eyes open, wide awake, feeling refreshed, energized and alert.”

Laura’s eyes opened, sparkling blue. She smiled, then stretched her arms up over her head, straining the fabric of her orange sweater as the dinner conversation at neighboring tables dropped off to near silence. She lowered her arms and broke into a dazzling smile. Megan looked a bit dazed.

“Welcome back,” I said.

“That was... Simply... WOW!” Laura said. She looked up at Megan, standing by the table. “I’m sorry if I embarrassed you.”

“What? Oh, not at all,” Megan said. She paused for a moment. “Um, can I ask you something?”

“Sure,” Laura replied.

“How did you notice all those things about me when I was at the table earlier? I mean, that was a lot of detail for you to memorize. Even reading my bracelet and all.”

“I don’t know,” Laura said, “it wasn’t like I’d memorized anything. Jeff said that you were in front of me and there you were. I could see your bracelet and it was turned so I could read what was on it. All I did was tell you what I saw.”

“That’s pretty much how it works,” I told them. “Laura didn’t actually read the bracelet consciously when she saw it earlier. But the subconscious mind remembers absolutely everything it’s ever seen, heard, smelled, tasted, felt, or thought. Accessing those memories consciously can be difficult, but in hypnosis your memories are wide open. Laura had a complete picture of you to look at. It’s like putting the menu in front of someone and then asking them what’s on the menu. All they have to do is read it.”

“That’s exactly what it was like! It was so cool!” Laura said.

“OK, then how did you know exactly what lip gloss I have on? Were you like reading my mind or something?”

“Ahhh, that’s Laura’s own talents and background enhanced by hypnosis,” I explained. “She’s an artist, so she’s going to notice subtle differences in colors. And she works in cosmetics, so she sees lip gloss colors from the various makers all the time. Hypnosis helped her pick the exact match, but it’s her talent and background that really made it possible.”

Laura blushed at my praise of her abilities.

“That’s gotta be the coolest thing I’ve ever seen,” Megan said.

“You should try being on the other end of it. Now THAT is cool!” Laura said as she gave me a shy smile.

“It’s like being completely focused but completely relaxed at the same time... No, that’s not quite right. Um, it is very relaxing. Very relaxing. And at the same time I’m focused on doing exactly what Jeff wants because I’m enjoying being in his power...”

“But I thought that you couldn’t really ‘be in somebody’s power’ in hypnosis?” Megan questioned.

“Technically that’s true Megan,” I said. “You can’t make anyone do something they don’t want to do and you can’t take power over them that they don’t want to give you.”

“So...?” Megan looked askance at Laura.

“This is personal, Megan. Laura may want to keep it private.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to pry! Look at me here...” Megan suddenly realized that she’d long since abandoned her professional demeanor.

“It’s OK, Megan,” Laura reassured her. Then she looked like she was thinking something through for a few seconds.

“I’m submissive,” she said quietly. “I’m really, really submissive. I guess I didn’t know that before, but now it seems pretty obvious to me. I want Jeff to control me. I trust him completely, even though we just met, and I want him to control me completely. It’s the hottest thing I can imagine and I want more.” She looked at me, with lust in her eyes. I smiled at her.

“Sweet Jesus!” Megan whispered. We looked up to see her eyelids hooded, her lips moist, and her breathing deep and intense. She looked at both of us, her eyes sparkling with desire.

“This is for real, isn’t it? You guys are for real. It’s so... so... And you just met, so you haven’t done this much?” She asked.

Laura looked at me and I saw the emotions flitting across her face: need; fear; desire; but mostly hope.

I gave her a reassuring smile as I looked into her shining eyes.

“I’ve only hypnotized Laura twice, but we’re going to be doing it a lot more. A lot more.”