The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SLAVERY: 2212

PART 2.

BY THE SLAVER.

2. P.A. Aaron.

LONDON: 2212

The Addocat sat in his office watching a small computer screen; the screen was split into two. On the top half of the screen was a figure hidden in shadow. On the bottom half of the screen was the face The Addocatt’s P.A Skip Aaron. The Addocatt turned off the Computer. He had spent the last hour watching and rewatching the report that Aaron had sent to his Masters. The Addocatt was always going to remove Aaron; he wasn’t going to share power with any one. But the fact that Aaron was sending reports about him meant that Aaron’s removal was going to be brought forwards. The Addocatt pushed a button on his desk. “Ixta, it seems that Aaron’s removal has been brought forwards, some what. Prepare the Training Room, your Slave Training skills are needed.” The Addocatt lay back in his chair, and smiled. He then reached forward to make another call.

Aaron knocked on the Addocatt’s office door and waited for a reply. It was late into the night and Aaron had just been about to go home, when he received a call from The Addocatt. He heard a call of ‘come’ from The Addocatt. Aaron entered the room. Ixta was astride Aaron from behind the door and clamped Aaron’s right arm in a tight half-nelson hold, leaving Aaron powerless to do anything. At the same time Ixta rammed his left thumb into the pressure point behind Aaron’s left ear. For a few seconds Aaron thrashed vainly around with his left arm to disengage Ixta’s thumb, and then suddenly he went limp. Ixta released Aaron and he slumped to the ground. Ixta picked up the limp Aaron, and carried him from the room, down to the Training Room. The Addocatt followed behind.

In the Training Room Aaron was placed on an examination table; his robes of office were roughly removed. Then his upper body was tightly secured to the table, as were his wrists. The back portion of the examination table was cranked up, raising Aaron’s body up. Next Aaron’s legs were raised up into the air, his feet were placed into stirrups, and strong rubber supports were placed behind each of his knee joints, holding them fast in the stirrups. Aaron’s butt-cheeks slid near to the table edge. While Aaron was being strapped to the table, he came round. He screamed to be released, pulled at his bonds and swore at The Addocatt. The Addocatt walked slowly over to Aaron, who lay bound to the examination table. The Addocatt pulled out a scroll, and started to read: “Skip Aaron, you are charged that for the time that you worked as private assistant to The Addocatt, you were in the employ of The Australian Foasasi Criminal Lodge. There for you are sentenced to life long Private Slavery under The Slavery/ defence of Nation act of 2099. Aaron had by now stopped pulling against the restraints holding him to the table. But he still shouted at The Addocatt. He took no notice. “You fucking know, that’s why you gave me the job, so that the Lodge could help you in your plans. And we got most of the slaves you created, from the people who got in your way, as well as a share of you world power.” Aaron stopped short, that was the reason why he was now here. He himself was seen as a fret by The Addocatt. And The Addocatt was going to remove it. The Addocatt would never share power. “If I vanish, or turn up in an Slave auction. The Foasai will know something is wrong. Other members will come seeking revenge.” Spat Aaron, still pulling on the bonds restraining him.

“Who said anything about you vanishing, or an auction?” asked The Addocatt. “Private Slavery means that the person gets ‘trained’. After which, no one would ever know that that person was under a slavery sentence. So after your training, I will be your permanent Master. You will of cause have no free will of your own when in my presents. But outside in public, even with me you will appear normal.” Aaron looked hard at The Addocatt, and he knew that he was in big trouble. “You will of cause still send those secret messages to your section lodge back home, but I’ll by writing them.” Aaron’s heat sunk even deeper, he was going into a life long sentence of Slavery, and there was nothing it seemed he could do about it. “You know Ixta, my personal bodyguard. But what you won’t know is that he is also an exhalent slave Trainer.” Stated The Addocatt, Clicking his fingers. Ixta stepped into the light, and walked over to the table Aaron was restrained on.

From a trolley next to the table Ixta picked up a latex glove. Aaron flinched and swore as Ixta snapped on the glove. Then, Ixta smeared KY jelly onto his gloved finger, and stepping to the bottom of the table started to gentle tickle and stroke Aaron’s anus; he cried out in protected, and pulled harder on the restraints as his member began to swell. Ixta slowly, and gentle goosed his finger into Aaron’s rectum, Ixta found that his finger entered Aaron’s rectum easily, Ixta worked his finger in and out of Aaron, Ixta brushed Aaron’s prostrate. At once Aaron’s cock became erect and throbbing, the head of his penis deepened in colour. Ixta moved his finger around faster in Aaron’s rectum. Suddenly Ixta pulled his finger out of the Aaron’s rectum. Ixta then took Aaron’s penis in his hand, and began gently to manipulate it, which made Aaron even more hot and horny. Aaron moaned, and thrust his hips in time with Ixta’s strokes on his cock. Aaron so badly wanted to cum, needed to cum, that he did not hear all that The Addocatt was saying. “... Under said act the Slave is to be milked dry, their sperm to be frozen and stored.” The Addocatt was now standing next to the table, he rolled up the scroll, and looked down at Aaron. suddenly, it dawned on Aaron what The Addocatt had said, but Ixta’s massaged of his member was driving him wild. Ixta suddenly let go of Aaron’s penis, Aaron had been stroked to an erection, and he was horny as hell, and so needed to cum. Ixta placed headphone attached to an M.P.3 player on Aaron’s head.

Ixta then picked up a clear, plastic cylinder from the same trolley. Inside the cylinder here appeared to be a flesh-coloured pocket, a clear plastic tube attached the cylinder to a machine on the bottom shelf of the trolley. Ixta squeezed KY jelly into the orifice inside the cylinder; the machine was turn on, a loud, wet slurping sound could be heard. Ixta then gently introduced Aaron’s rock hard, erect penis into the sucking orifice of the clear cylinder. The latex orifice of the cylinder wetly caressed Aaron’s hard penis. On the first intake three quarters the length of the Aaron’s cock was swallowed by the cylinder, on the second intake the cylinder sunk down to Aaron’s balls. The latex lining slide, back up Aaron’s penis shaft, and then back down. After that each intake took Aaron near orgasm. Ixta pulled a metal frame over to the table, from it hung two V.I. bags. Ixta pushed the needles of the IVs into one of Aaron’s arm. Every 30 seconds, a set amount of drugs would now enter Aaron’s system, weakening his resistance. Ixta switched on the M.P.3 player. The ingenious machine attached to Aaron’s penis speeded up its sucking, squeals and exclamations could be heard, as Aaron reached a point beyond orgasm. But still he was not aloud to cum. Agonising wails come from Aaron as the drugs took hold, and he was finally aloud to cum. The orgasm blow his mind, he was now so high on the drugs in his body and the after glow of orgasm that he have no resistance left to fight the programming entering his brain, from the M.P.3 player.

The machines slowed down slightly, bringing Aaron near to another climax, but once again he was not permitted to cum. The machine held him on the brink of orgasm for what seemed like hours. All the time a new sexual slavery program pored into his head. Finally he was aloud to cum. By this time, it could be seen that the mind conditioning was taking hold. He had stopped crying out, and his eyes had glazed over. It seemed like the lights were on, but there was no one home. The machine brought Aaron to three more orgasms before he was milked dry, and he finally fell into oblivion. The conditioning programming still filled his brain. When the dazed Aaron finally regained consciousness, he had no memory of what had happened to him, or were he was.

Aaron instinctively tried to move but discovered that he could not move his hands, arms, legs or feet. His ability to move his torsos seemed to be inhibited by a strong, tight fitting rubber suit. The suit was fixed to a metal X-frame, in some way, which seemed to stop any movement. While trying to move, Aaron could feel that the cylinder attached to the machine was still attached to his member, which now pocked through a hole in the front of the rubber suit. The machine was on, but not working on his member. Also the I.V. s were still in his arm. The Addocatt stepped into view and smile, he walked around the bound Aaron. Aaron could not follow The Addocatt as he moved round him, his head was bound tightly to the frame. Suddenly Aaron felt an intrusion inside his anal hole, a feeling of pain that made him wince at the sensation of The Addocatt’s fingers reaching into sexual places in his anal hole he’d never knew existed before now. The pain heightened as The Addocatt worked in more of his fingers, however the pain was placated somewhat as the cylinder started sucking and slurping on his member again. The Addocatt worked more and more of his fingers, and then his fist into Aaron. This double attack on his body sent Aaron wild, he thrust about on the X-frame, moaning loudly. His body inside the tight rubber suit was covered in sweat.

All the time stronger drugs were being pumped into him. Still thrusting his fist in, and out of Aaron, The Addocat whispered into Aaron’s ear. How good it is to be in his power, and under his total control. And that he should / must obey. The Addocat works a little longer on Aaron’s arse and whispering in his ear. Aaron was let down from the X-frame, the I.V was removed. Aaron fell onto his knees in front of The Addocatt, all docile like, with a vacant smile on his face.

The Addocatt orders Aaron to suck his cock. Aaron leans forwards, and opens The Addocatt’s flies, releasing a massif hard cock. Aaron then, takes The Addocatt’s cock into his mouth; Aaron had never sucked cock before. Aaron’s mouth was warm and wet; he succeeds in sucking The Addocatt until he was hard and dazed with pleasure. The Addocatt was weak from the pleasure he was getting from Aaron’s mouth. Aaron’s head popped up and down excitedly over The Addocatt’s member, licking and slurping on it with delight. Aaron sucked harder and eagerly on the cock in his mouth. The Addocatt could hold back no longer, he pressed Aaron’s head down even further and harder on his cock. The Addocatt let out a loud moan of pleasure, and pumped load after load of his man-milk into Aaron’s waiting mouth. The Addocatt fill Aaron’s mouth and throat with his hot man-milk, Aaron gobbled it down, eagerly. After The Addocatt pulled his used cock out of Aaron, Aaron stayed kneeling quietly on the floor, with an eager look on his face, waiting. The Addocatt wiped his cock, and zipped up his flies. “Come bitch, Ixta has you final training, ready for you.” Said The Addocatt. Aaron went to stand up, but was pushed back down again. “No bitch.” The Addocatt said sternly, he then led Aaron across the room on his hands & knees. When they reached the far side of the room, The Addocatt pushed open a door. Aaron looked up, and into the room. He did not have time to take in what he saw. Ixta stepped in front of him, and everything went black.

Aaron’s eyes opened, he was lying on the floor, but his legs were raised into the air, by metal restraints fixed to the floor, his arms where also held down. The same plastic cylinder as before was again on his sore member. He could hear a machine running, but it wasn’t the one connected to the tube. Suddenly Aaron felt the tube come to life, that the same moment he felt what must have been a large hard rubber dildo, work it’s way into his butt, and begin to thrust in, and out, roughly. Aaron moaned loudly in sexual heat. Aaron’s now fucked brain could not stop the sexual feelings flooding his body. The machine working on Aaron’s butt was a BUTTBUSTER, an electronic fuck machine that would work on Aaron’s butt-hole constantly, and without ceasing, and without fatigue. Aaron, now without any mental resistance at all was now being trained to respond to, and long for ANAL STIMULATION. Aaron felt his cock start to throb, as the thrusting dildo hit his prostate. Aaron let out a cry like a wild beast as his nearly spent member shot a small amount of cum, which was sucked up by the cylinder. More loud cries were heard as the dildo brushed that magic spot deep inside Aaron. The BUTTBUSTER would simply continued, until it was stopped, unlike a human that tired, or needed a break, the machine would simply carry on. After what seemed like hours on the machine, but was only 3/4 of an hour Aaron past out, his training now completed.

Aaron looked at himself in the mirror on his new office wall. The light from the windows shone on his now completely shaved head, there was a slight red rash on his face were his beard had once been. His new office was just like his old one, but for the fact that the chair behind his desk was lower than a normal one. For in the middle of this chair was a massif fist shaped dildo. Aaron turned from the mirror, he then walked over to the dildo, and squatted over it. And then very slowly he lowered himself onto the massif dildo. Then in a great thrust he slid down onto the dildo. As the dildo entered, fully, Aaron felt a brief blast of pain that shot up his spine. Aaron found that he could not control his legs, but he did not mind. His leg relaxed and he sank all the way down the impaling dildo. His lips curled into a tight smirk as the massif dildo fill his anal cavity to its limit. As the dildo hit the man’s prostates, his balls flashed and twitched. Aaron felt the telltale fullness that said he was full. He then pulled the pile of papers towards him, and started work.

3. Norton The Bodyguard.

Norton, Aaron’s bodyguard was worried. He could not place it, or put his finger on it. But his boss Skip Aaron had changed. The one noticeable thing was that he had stopped screwing any woman that even just looked at him.

When Norton got the e-mail, saying that if he went to an old disused warehouse, he would lean all he wanted to know. Norton knew that it was probable a trap, but still he went any way. So Norton found himself, in the dead of night in an old warehouse, waiting for some unknown person to turn up. Norton walked around the warehouse, to keep warm in the cool night air.

Suddenly there was a hissing sound, and Norton felt a prick in his neck. “What the Fuck.” He cried. “You’ve been shot with a knock out dart. Which you can’t fight.” Said a voice from the darkness. Norton knew that he needed to get away, but the dart was taking hold. Norton fell to his knees, the room was spinning round. Shortly after that he was out cold.

Later, Norton struggled back to consciousness. He found that his arms were tied to a metal crossbeam above his head. His arms and shoulders ache from the position they were bound in. His legs were likewise tied to a metal pole that kept them spread apart. He was essentially held in a painful X position.

“You’re awake, my friend.” Said The Addocatt walking into the room, followed by Ixta. The Addocat walked over to Norton and began to slowly fondle the young man’s body. First The Addocat felt Norton’s chest and neck, then his shoulders and arms, and finally fondled his crutch. “You have a very impressive body.” Said The Addocat “Get your hands off me, you perv!” yelled the bound guy thrashing about in his restraints. The Addocat with out warning, punched Norton in the kidneys. “UGH” cries the startled Norton, gasping for breath. Norton was punched in the kidneys again; he let out another cry. The Addocat unrolled a scroll and read from it. “Jay Norton, you are here by sentenced to life long slavery under the Anti-terror acts of 2008, 2107 & 2219. Sentence is to be carried out at once.” Norton started shouting, and screaming that this was not right. The Addocat took no notice.

Ixta wheeled a cart loaded with a large silver cylinder with an anaesthesia mask attached over to the bound bodyguard. “No, you can’t. It’s not right. I’ll never become a slave. Never.” Screamed Norton. Ixta picked up the anaesthesia mask, and placed it over Norton’s mouth and nose, which moved his head back and forth to dislodge the anaesthesia mask, but to no avail. The flow of gas is turned on. Norton fell into oblivion.

Norton woke to slaps around his face; he was still tied to the frame. He shook his head to clear it. In front of him was a large screen, The Addocatt and Ixta both stood next to the frame. Norton’s eyes widened with shock when he saw Ixta was holding a large hypodermic in his hand, he stepped closer. A big smirk on his face. The Addocatt reached forwards and opened the front of Norton’s tight pants, and grabs Norton’s rod. Holding it tightly in one hand, The Addocatt began to stroke Norton to rigidity. Norton cried out, as his rod responds immediately to The Addocatt’s expert stimulation. The Addocatt increased his pumping of Norton’s rod. Norton moaned loudly, suddenly he erupted a geyser of cum. “Good.” Said The Addocatt. “It’s time now for your final Training.”

The Addocatt nods his head. Ixta moved nearer to Norton, he injected the hypodermic straight into Norton’s spent rod. Who cries out as he felt the sharp pain of the needle going into his rod, and the burning feeling of the drugs entering his rod. Norton grits his teeth and swears that he’ll never become a sex slave. The Addocatt turns on the screen, a deep yellow spiral starts to spin on the screen. Norton’s eyes are pulled to the spinning spiral he tries to look away, but his eyes are pulled back onto the screen.

Norton’s body becomes numb and very heavy...He tries to resist... Relax...The spiral seemed to pull him down deeper...The Bodyguard felt helpless and yet he felt so wonderful...his mind was slowly being emptied...He felt so good...He found that it was getting harder to think...It was so much harder to remember anything...So easy to trust and obey...Trust and obey The Addocatt...Everything just faded away...so peaceful now...So content. Norton’s expression starts to soften he becomes submissive, pliable, trusting and finally totally brainwashed. Ixta leans forwards and whispers quietly into the Bodyguard’s ear. Who nods his head and quietly agrees that he Must obey The Addocatt, he would willingly obey. The bodyguard was released from the metal frame, now he is nothing more than a mindless automaton. Submissive, a willing sex slave of The Addocatt.

“You are now mine, a willing sex slave!” The Addocatt told the now docile bodyguard. “Yes, sir.” Replied Norton flatly. “And now down on your knees and serve my dick, slave?” Ordered The Addocatt. “Yes sir.” Came another flat toned reply from Norton. The mind-controlled ex-bodyguard walked over to The Addocatt and then pulled down The Addocatt’s pants. Norton then sunk to his knees and began to give The Addocatt a blowjob. Feelings of incredible pleasure washed over Norton. Norton’s mouth was wet and warm; he succeeds in sucking The Addocatt until he was rock hard and dizzy with pleasure. Finally The Addocatt was brought to orgasm. He grabs Norton’s head, pushes his dick into his mouth deeper, and ejaculates spurt after spurt of cum down Norton’s throat. The Addocatt pulled out of Norton. And smiled, “There, that’s you out of the way. By this time tomorrow, you’ll be in your new post. A cock-sucking whore in the flood zone. Not many live long there.” Snared The Addocatt, he nodded to Ixta. Who lead Norton from the room.

THE END ???