The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SLAVERY: 2212

BY THE SLAVER.

1. Senator Russell and Valance.

LONDON 2212:

The party was one of the dullest that senator Russell had been to in a long time, he so just wanted to leave and plot his next step to total control of the U.F.H government of which he had just been elected. At twenty-five Russell was the youngest person ever to be elected to government, and that of senator on the ruling council. Russell now held the post of senator for home affairs. But that was all it was a name. The real power lay with the Council of five at the UN. After the brake down of all governments, caused by global warming, war and recession the UN had taken total control. Slowly over time, new governments and power blocks were formed and took general control, but in the end the power still lay with the UN. Russell however had his sights on total power; he wanted to be world dictator at the very lest, and even dictator of the mars colonies, of New England and Budapest Gamma.

Senator Russell stood just under 5/7; his body was trim and tightly packed, his robes of office fitted his body perfectly. His dirty blond hair was tied into a ponytail, his facial hair neatly trimmed. At this moment he was standing looking at the flag of the U.F.H Government, that hung on the wall in front of him. The flag was made up from the three flag of the three countries in this government. Which where; the U.K. France and Hungary. The party was being held in Government House, which many years ago had been called the Post Office Tower, Westminster had long ago been flooded by the Thames.

Russell turned and looked across the room, hoping to caught the eye of his bodyguard, Valance. Russell’s eyes travelled around the room to the corner where the bodyguards stood waiting, but strangely Valance wasn’t there. Like all the bodyguards of the time, Valance was a member of the Security Order. All guards were at lest 6/2 in height, powerfully built and bold-headed. Their tight black uniforms hugged their powerful bodies. It was not like Valance to leave with out him.

“Senator Russell, so good to meet you at last.” Said a deep booming voice behind Russell. Russell turned to see who had spoke, his jaw dropped. Standing in front of him was The Addocatt, who was second only to the Prime Minister. Russell closed his mouth, and bowed his head. “Addocatt.” Russell said, through gritted teeth. He and The Addocatt had been friends at school together, but had fallen out. Neither man had spoken to each other in years. Russell raised his head, many of the other senator and their bodyguards had left the room. Only three senators and The Addocatt were left in the room, a group of men dressed in what looked like rubber entered the room, and moved towards Russell. Before Russell knew it, the men had grabbed him, and were pinning his arms behind his back. The Addocatt was unrolling what looked like a scroll, and read from it. “David Russell, you have been found guilt of treason against The U.F.H government and UN. You are there for sentenced to 35 years slavery without parole, under the London—Boston Slavery Act of 2107, the New York—Cardiff Slavery Act of 2109 and the Treason Act of The U.K / UN 2105. You are also sentenced to additional 15 years slavery under said acts for you part in the death of Senator Peel. There is no appeal. Sentence is to be carried out at once.” Russell was thrown on too an upright trolley, strapped onto it, a cock gag thrust into his mouth and tied in place and then wheeled away. The Addocatt and the group of men followed behind.

While he was being wheeled away, Russell tried to work out how The Addocaatt had found out about his plotting, and his part in Senator Peel’s death. Russell didn’t know it, or more accurately had no memory of his meetings with The Addocatt. In which The Addocatt had planted hypnotic suggestions deep in Russell’s subconscious. Also The Addocatt had learned all about Russell’s plans while he had been planting the suggestions. The Addocatt had plans of his own for world domination, and this snotty nosed punk was not going to spoil them. “Mmm...Mmmmm” Cried Russell, into the gag. “Mmmm...Mmmm” Russell cried a second time, trying to make himself understood.

“Now, in a moment we will have a long talk about your new life. But first, I want you just to listen to me count back from nine to one.” Stated The Addocatt, more cries of ‘Mmmm’ came from Russell. The Addocatt just waved his hand for silence, and started to count.

“Nine.”

Oh, yes, Russell remembered now those nice long polite talks the two men had had.

“Eight.”

What had he been told? Oh yes, all he was to do was listen as the numbers were counted back.

“Seven.”

A great tiredness came over Russell

“Six.”

He so wanted a good rest.

“Five.”

No make that a long nap.

“Four.”

Yes, a long nap with his head in The Addoctt’s Lap.

“Three.”

I can trust The Addocatt; I can trust him in every thing. He is an honest man.

“Two.”

Yes, he would sleep. The Addocatt would look after him.

“One.”

Russell’s head slumped forwards onto his chest, muffled sounds of deep, relaxed breathing could be heard. “Guess you won’t be ruling the world any day soon, punk.” Grinned The Addocatt patting Russell’s firm chest, he nods his head. The gag was removed, and Russell untied. He remains standing, head on his chest. “Do you remember that warm, happy feeling you get when in my, or chosen men’s presents. Russell nodded his head. “Speak boy.” Snapped The Addocatt. “Yes, Sir.” Came the slurred monotonic reply. A huge grin spread across The Addocatt’s face. He continued speaking, his voice now almost a deep controlling whisper. “What must be done, so you can have that warm, happy feeling?”

“I must be totally naked, my hands clasped behind my head. I must allow you and the chosen ones to touch my body, or you, only you to jerk my tiny cock. I must not cum.” The Addocatt nearly fell to his knees with joy. Russell’s mind was totally fucked, not much more was needed to push him over the edge. “Well boy, why are you still dressed?” Said The Addocatt. “Strip, and get those hands clasped behind that head of yours.” On hearing those words, Russell started to peel off his robes of office, after tonight he would have no use for them ever again. The Addocatt watch as Russell striped, The Addocatt slid a hand into his tight pants and started gently rubbing his cock. Russell finished stripping, and stood with his legs slightly apart, hands clasped behind his head. The Addocatt pulled his hand out of his pants. He lent forwards and grabbed Russell member firmly, and started stroking it expertly. The only response from Russell was a, “Mmm..” of approval. To Russell the hand felt, warm, strong, larger and better than anything he, or any woman could do. The hand speeded up slightly, a strange feeling of comfort and strange sensations washed over Russell. The Addocatt knew Russell was close, he let go of Russell’s member and moved in for the kill. He dropped his own pants and shorts, and jerked his own member to an erection. Russell was then ordered to kneel in front of him.

Russell fell to his knees in front of The Addocatt, all docile, and a vacant smile on his face. The Addocatt orders Russell to take his member in his mouth and taste it . Russell had never sucked cock before tonight. Russell’s lips parted around the head of The Addocatt’s bulging, throbbing member. Moist and wet, the lips took all The Addocatt’s cock, willingly. Within a few seconds the once arrogant straight Russell, began giving his first blow job. Russell’s head bobbed up and down excitedly on The Addocatt’s throbbing member. Russell’s mouth was warm and wet; he licked and slurped on The Addocatt’s member with delight. Russell succeeds in sucking The Addocatt until he was hard and dazed with pleasure. The Addocatt was now weak from the pleasure he was getting from Russell’s mouth. The Addocatt can hold back no longer. The Addocatt pushed Russell’s head down on his cock even harder and deeper. The Addocatt shouted, and pumped load after load of delicious hot salty man-milk into Russell’s waiting mouth, who gobbled up all that The Addocatt pumped out, eagerly. The sheer explosion of cum in his mouth, blow any trace of will power that Russell may have still had, away. The Addocatt pulled his used cock out of Russell’s mouth. In the glow of the aftermath of his first ever blow job, and the gobbling down of load after load of man-milk Russell just kneel quietly on the floor, an vacant expression on his face, waiting. The Addocatt stepped aside, suddenly load after load of cum shot from all sides, as all but one of the guys in rubber shot cum shots straight onto Russell’s face. The room was soon filled with the grunts and groans of men beating their cock. By the time they had finished, Russell’s face was covered in cum.

The One guy who had not shot his load walked up to Russell, he stroked Russell’s check, before sliding his fat wide throbbing cock into Russell’s watering mouth. Russell was soon excitedly once again enjoying the sheer texture and delicate taste of man cock, his head once again bobbing up and down over a man’s massif member. As he worked on the cock, Russell inhaled the musky smell of the guy’s crouch, the sweet yet sour smell seemed to fill his head. Leaving only room for the thought that he (Russell) must always serve cock, that was what he lived for. After a short time just like The Addocatt, the guy pressed Russell’s head further, and harder down his member, before shouting and pumping load after load of man-milk into Russell. This was followed by more cum shots over Russell’s cum stained face

Russell was told to lay down, on his back, with his legs spread wide open. Russell did as he was told; The Addocatt stepped between Russell’s spread legs. The Addocatt then thrust two of his fingers into Russell’s butt, and started working them in deeper. Russell let out a low animal cry, and pushed his butt back onto the invading fingers. The Addocatt then pushed a third finger into Russell’s butt causing even more low animal like cries, The Addocatt’s three fingers were quickly followed by a fourth finger. The four fingers worked there way in and out of Russell’s butt; the low animal moans from Russell were now replaced by even louder cries for more. Suddenly, The Addocatt tucked his thumb underneath his fingers, and slammed his whole hand into Russell’s butt. Russell shrieked out loud as he felt his butt stretched wide open, as The Addocatt’s fist penetrated. Russell’s whole body shock, Russell’s butt snap shut around The Addocatt’s wrist, so his wrists become firmly lodged in Russell’s butt. More cum shots hit Russell’s face, low grunts could be heard from the men. The Addocatt started a slow punch fuck of Russell’s butt, with each thrust; he manages to slide more of his hand and arm into Russell’s once tight virgin, but now gapping butt. Russell moaned out, loudly. The Addocatt have by now got his arm into Russell’s butt up to his elbow; Russell stopped moaning, and started whimpering in pleasure, as The Addocatt start a steady fucking of his butt. More and more arm was worked into Russell’s butt. Soon, The Addocatt had a steady stroke going. The Addocatt hit those magic spots, deep inside of Russell’s butt. Russell’s cock twitched, and he felt his balls tighten, and twitched again. Russell so wanted to blow his load; and have an orgasm. But he was a slave now, he no longer had the right to cum freely, without being told he could. The pleasure he was feeling felt like it would blow his mind. The Addocatt pulled his arm out of Russell, with a pop.

Russell lay still on the floor his erection sticking straight up, bobbing slightly. His expression had now softened even more his eyes had glazed over, again. Russell had now become even more submissive, pliable, and trusting. He was now a totally mindless slave, an automaton, ready to do what ever he was told to do. “One last thing, and you will be ready to start your sentence. But first, I had something to show you.” Said The Addocatt. He reached down, and grabbed Russell’s erect member, and pulled him to his feet by it. The Addocatt pulled Russell across the room be his erect member. They stopped by a door, which The Addocatt open. The room was dimly light, Russell barely recognised it as his own office. And down on all fours, in the middle of the room, with sweat dripping from his body, was Valance. The tall lean, fair headed figure of The Addocatt’s P.A was leaning onto Valance’s back, one of his hands was gripping one of Valance’s shoulders, the P.A’s other hand and arm were embedded deep inside of Valance’s butt. While, The Addocatt’s black bodyguard’s member was most definitely embedded deep down Valance’s throat. Valance’s head bobbed greedily, up and down the member.

The P.A , without stopping his fist fucking of Valence spoke. “This guy had attitude to his life long slavery sentence. He was also arrogant, racist and hated gays. But that is all sorted now.” He nodded towards the bodyguard, who smiled back while still humping Valance. As the P.A was talking he speeded up, and slowed down pushing his fist in Valance. The bodyguard ached his back, let out a loud groan, and cum. Valance swallowed it all. “Yes, all sorted now, I’m going to serve my sentence like the good slave I am” Said Valance in a slow slurred voice. His I.Q having been lowered some what also, as would Russell’s. Russell was pushed down into the same position as Valance, all fours in the middle of the room. Soon both men were being fisted, and members stuck down their throats. After some time fists and members were pulled out, and Russell and Valance were left alone, on all fours in the room.

Russell and Valance were still on all four in the room; when The Addocatt and his P.A walked back into the room. The Addocatt and his bodyguard were now only wearing black, thigh high rubber boots. The bases of butt-plugs could be seen between the cheeks of the two men’s butts, which had been placed there just before the room had emptied. The Addocatt told the two men to clean the rubber boots, with their tongues. Both, Russell and Valance stuck out their tongues, and leaning forwards, both started to lick the toe of one of the boots in front of them. They run their tongues from side to side, of the toecaps of the rubber boots. As they licked the boots, Russell and Valance inhaled the potent scent of the supple, rubber. Greedy for more rubber, the men made their way, to the ankle and heel of the boots. Both Russell and Valance were starting to enjoy the supple rubber on their tongues; they started to rub their erect rods on a rubber boot, while still licking the other boot. Totally loosing control both, Russell and Valance started fucking the other boots with their erect rods, just like dogs in heat. Feeling the soft suppleness of the boots under their erections, as Russell and Valance fucked them, the men felt an overwhelming pressure build in their balls. “Cum, Once!” Said The Addocatt. With loud shuddering groans, Russell and Valance humped the boots faster, and faster, before cumming and covered the boots in their hot creamy man-juice. Both, Russell and Valance had a look of bliss and ecstasy on their face. The P.A pointed to the cum covered boots, and ordered Valence and Russell to clean up the mess they had made. The two men nodded, and proceeded to lick the cum covered boots clean, both men then swallowed the cum they’d licked up. Both men were so turned on by now, but till they were aloud to cum again they would have no choice but to wait. The Addocatt had the two men lead from the room, on all fours’, with collars and leads around their necks.

Russell and Valance were now standing, tied to dollies, looking straight ahead, waiting. The Addocatt walked into view, he was holding another scroll, from which he read: " David Russell, Bodyguard Valance you both had been found guilty of all crime, and thus sentenced. Before your slavery teams are carried out, one last sentence must be imposed. You both are to be ‘MILKED’ dry, while this is happening your ‘SPERM’ will be collected, frozen and stored. Said ‘SPERM’ will be used for reproduction with ‘CONTROLED’ females, so your sentences of slavery will be extended for Rape. The ‘MILKING’ will happen once a year, for the first ten years. After which you will be castrated. From now on you will only answer to F.S 5678/90 & F.S 5678/91. Do you both understand?” Both men slowly nodded. The F.S stood for Fist Slave. The Addocatt clicked his fingers, his P.A and bodyguard walked in, both men were now carrying glass containers on the end of which was rubber gaskets. Now wearing latex gloves the two men slid the containers and gaskets onto Russell and Valance’s hard penis. With a nod from The Addocatt, the two men began massaging Russell and Valance’s penis. The Addocatt had given the order that allowed Russell and Valance to cum awhile ago. So both of them were soon crying out as they neared orgasm. Both the P.A and Bodyguard had become expert in cock milking and massaging, the yells from the two men become louder. Valance come first, he orgasmed seven times, shooting five loads of his man juice into the container. Next, Russell cum, he also orgasmed seven times, but only managed four loads of man juice. The Addocat then gave orders that Russell and Valance should be put into their rubber slave’s uniform and transported to The Masters to start they sentences.

The sun shone in through the window of The Addocatt’s office. He was reading the morning paper.

SENATOR RUSSELL & BODYGUARD MISSING: Car found near flooded section of Thames. No sign of Senator or his Bodyguard, Valance. Police investigating, foal play by Senator Russell may be behind this vanishing said police chef. The Addocatt has sent messages from the government to both men’s families.

The Addocatt put down his paper and looked up. Anyone who got in his way would be removed. His corruption of the Slavery laws had meant that all who had so far stood in his way, where now slaves. A few where just slave working on the Dartmoor food farms. But most were now F.S, Fist Slaves providing Oral Sex, and having a great need to be fisted. Most men would not make it to the end of their sentence. And those that did would find that while they were ‘missing’ they had gained slavery sentences for children they never knew they had, out of wedlock. The Addocatt pulled a pile of papers toward him, and started to work. So much to do, before he could rule the world.

The End ???