The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slave Army

Chapter 2: My New Objective in Life

My new objective in life was crystal clear. Create and army of girls like Bethany and have them service me and do everything for me. I don’t know what happened to me or why I was thinking this way but I suppose it is true… power corrupts humans beyond belief. I was ecstatic at the possibilities.

Kevin walked in about an hour after I had thrown Bethany’s clothes into the closet. He looked really excited as he ran in through the door. “How did it work?” he asked with anticipation. “It worked fine. She went home not remembering a thing.” I lied. Kevin smiled at this. “That’s great. Thanks a lot man. I hope you had a good time with your love slave.” He laughed after that. He found everything about how pathetic I was funny. I couldn’t wait until it changed.

The rest of the day progressed normally. I went to my classes and took a nap after that. When I woke up it was about eight at night. I checked on Bethany and told her that she may eat whatever I give to her. I gave her some crackers and water. It was all that she needed. I noticed a note on the table:

Hey,

Went out drinking with some of the guys. I may just crash at one of their places so I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon probably. Cell’s on if you need anything.

Kevin

This was perfect. It was time to put my plan into effect. I got into my car and drove about five miles until I reached my destination: Kristen’s apartment. Kristen was Kevin’s girlfriend. She was a real beauty. She had blonde hair that went just a little above her nice ass. Her ass was perfect too. Nice and plump. She had B cups and her green eyes helped giver her one of the cutest faces I had ever seen. She had the most innocent face ever… I could never get over that. It was like she was meant to be an innocent her whole life. Anyway, she was from some European country… Denmark I think. She was a knockout. I walked up to her door and checked my pockets, confirming that I had brought the pills with me. I knocked on the door.

“Robert, hey! Come on in.” she said smiling. She was somewhat friendly with me since she and Kevin had been dating so long. She shut the door behind me. “What brings you here she asked?”

“Well I just got promoted at my job and I wanted to celebrate with someone.” This was a complete lie. I didn’t even have a job but Kristen was one of those girls who didn’t ask questions because she was afraid she would sound stupid.

“Well that’s great!” she said enthusiastically.

“I was wondering if maybe we could drink to my good fortune.”

“Um… yea sure, I guess. We don’t have any champagne but Kevin keeps some Vodka in the cupboard. I’ll be right back.”

She seemed puzzled by my strange request to drink but she complied because, like I previously mention, she didn’t want to go against what was said. As she walked away I noticed her ass twitch in the white skirt she was wearing. She also had on a nice black top that showed off her chest a little bit, along with some pink sandals. This was going to be much more enjoyable than Bethany.

She returned with two glasses of Vodka. I sat on the love seat and she sat next to me. I grasped the pill in my hand with it still in my pocket.

“Did Kevin get you those flowers?” I asked pointing across the room to a vase. When she turned away I quickly slipped the pill in.

“Oh no, those are from my mother. She always brings little stuff like that when she visits.” she answered, still looking at the flowers. She finally turned back to me. “To your promotion!” she said raising the glass. I raised mine and we both drank up.

Suddenly she looked startled.

“YOU DIDN’T!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

“What are you talking about?” I said, trying not to panic. “Kevin told me about the pills. I can’t believe you just did this!” she started to run for the door but I cut her off. “I hate to say it but you are mine now.” When I said this she looked like she was going to cry. She lunged at me and tried desperately to get to the door but she was worn out within seconds. Her eyes were rolling into her head and her punches and shoves were getting weaker and weaker. She would be mine forever….

TO BE CONTINUED