The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slave Army

Chapter 1: Only the Beginning

My name is Robert. The story I’m about to tell is a strange one. I’ve learned many things during this series of strange occurrences. I know now why power is a terrible thing and leads to nothing but sadness and sorrow. I’ll try to tell it as best I can based on my memory. It all started in a biology class I was taking…

“I don’t know…” I said, not even aware that I was considering actually going along with what Kevin was telling me. “Come on,” Kevin talked on, ignoring the professor, “this stuff is great. I know it sounds weird but it works. Just trust me on this.”

Kevin was a friend of mine. We had a few classes together and I had gotten to know him pretty well over the past couple of months. He had been trying to offer me this drug for a while. It was a drug that he had made himself. He wanted me to test it out I guess. He told me that, when used properly, it could turn anyone into an obedient slave. He was only seventeen and he was already a senior at our college. He was pretty much a genius.

“Why can’t you just test this on your girlfriend?” I asked. He kind of laughed at me for suggesting that. “Listen, I’m just trying to do you a favor. Let’s face it, you haven’t been having too much luck with the ladies, and maybe a love slave would be good for you. I know how you have that thing for Bethany.” He was right about that. I really did have a thing for her. She was a brunette. She was a little chubby, but most of that extra weight was in her bra so I hardly cared. She was a close friend but I guess at that time I was just friends with girls because I hoped to sleep with them someday. Pretty shitty, I know.

“Alright, fine.” I agreed. “Great!” Kevin beamed. “I really hope this works. Just think of the money I could make with something like this. Okay, I have to explain some things first. First of all, all you need to do is give her the pill and wait for the effects. She’ll pass out within an hour and then all you should have to do is – how should I say this – reprogram her. Tell her whatever it is you want her to do and make sure that you tell her to forget what happened. Once you’re done with her tell her to go back to sleep. She’ll wake up in the morning and feel just fine. I’m going to give you three because I want you to test this more than once. I made a shit load of these and if it works I’ll be rolling in the dough in no time.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re excited about this. I feel kind of guilty.”

“Don’t. This will be for the good of humanity in the end. It could be used in courts to make people tell the truth. Think about it… you’re just giving it a little test run. Let me know how it works tomorrow.”

That night I invited Bethany over to study for a psychology exam we had tomorrow. I knew hypnosis and had done it on Bethany a couple of times. We did it to try and help her get rid of her smoking habit. Secretly I had tried to get her to fool around with me, but she had said that she didn’t like me like that. That’s why these pills would be good. I was a little pathetic back then, but what can I say.

I heard a knock on my door around eight. I opened the door to see Bethany standing there. She had shoulder length blonde hair and a cute face. I didn’t much care for what she was wearing though. She had on a grey sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. I figured it wouldn’t matter soon anyways. After the usual “hello, how are you,” we sat down on the couch. She began to take her psychology books out.

“I don’t want to be here too late because I’m beat” was the first thing she said when she sat. “Yea, you had a long week.” I said casually.

“Could I get something to drink?”

“Sure, what would you like?”

“Just something cold please.” She said with a smile. I hated that smile. It was the smile that let me know that I would never get to be with her the way I wanted to. Almost like a pity smile. That damn smile erased all doubts in my mind about feeling guilty. I poured her some soda and put one of the pills into it. It dissolved almost instantly.

“Drinks have arrived!” I said excitedly. My anticipation was building. She must have been thirsty because she gulped it down right away. I thought about what else I could make her gulp down later.

“Ok, let’s get started.” She said. We began quizzing each other on all the behaviorist psychologists. We didn’t even get through all of B.F. Skinner before the drug took effect.

“Robert… I think I’m going to be sick.” She said frowning.

“No, Bethany. You’re just tired. You should relax. Lay down.” I said commanding her already.

“Okay, maybe you’re right… I’m just… going to… to take a quick nap.” She barely got the last few words out and her eyes fluttered and then shut quickly. I leaned real close to her ear.

“Bethany. Can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I want you to listen carefully. When I wake you up you will be my obedient slave. You will not do anything unless I tell you. Any command that is given to you by me will not be questioned at all. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. You may wake up now.”

She awoke very slowly. She looked at me and seemed puzzled. “How do you feel?” I asked. “How would you like me to feel Robert?” she asked immediately. This was great. Almost too easy. “I want you to feel very horny. Also, don’t call me Robert. I am Master and you shall address me as such.”

“Yes, Master.” She said compliantly.

“Now slide you’re shorts off and show me that pussy.”

She complied instantly. “Finger it.” I ordered. She slid her middle and index finger between her legs and began rubbing. My cock was getting hard now watching her.

“Lose the shirt.” She complied and exposed her C cup breasts. She didn’t even have a bra on. She began to moan and get wet. “On your knees slave. Unzip my pants.” She was completely naked now. She got to her knees and did what I had asked her. My rock hard cock hit her in the face as it flung out once she unzipped me. “Suck me off, slave. And make it the best blowjob you’ve ever given. When I cum in your mouth you may cum yourself. I want you to swallow every last drop of semen. Is that understood, slave?”

“Yes my master.” She said right before she shoved my penis into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth. I could only see her blonde hair moving back and forth. The blowjob was mediocre at best. I was somewhat disappointed and decided I would need to use the remaining pills on someone much more desirable. After a few minutes I let my load go into her throat. As soon as she swallowed the cum she began moaning and groped her own breasts as she finished. “You may go to sleep on the couch now slave.” She obeyed and was asleep within minutes. I loved the taste of power and once I knew it I was addicted to it. I needed more. A part of me died that night.

The next morning I woke up and went out to check on Bethany. She was lying there naked. I couldn’t believe that I had forgotten to tell her to get her clothes on. I realized I was screwed and tried to think of a way I could explain it. Before I could think of anything she woke up. “Bethany!” I exclaimed startled. “Yes master?” she replied. I paused for a moment.

“What did you just call me?”

“I called you master. You are master. How may I serve you?” She asked. Her eyes were glazed over. I couldn’t believe it. Her brain was completely fried. The only thing she knew how to do now was service me. The pills were permanent. I began thinking of the possibilities. “Go back to sleep slave. But go in my closet and don’t disturb me until I come get you.” I ordered. She got up, still naked, and walked into my room.

Evil thoughts filled my mind. I knew Kevin had a ton of these pills made. All I needed to do was get rid of him and then I could have a whole army of slaves. The power was unreal. I put Bethany’s clothes in the closet with her and thought of a plan…