The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sinsational Sinthia

Chapter one

I don’t know how it happened. It was so incredibly subtle. One day I was just chatting on the internet, and now 6 months later I’m a totally enthralled by Mistress Sinthia.

I was visiting the Erotic Hypnosis chat room, just to say hello to some of my internet friends who shared my same interests. I was asked if I had met and chatted with one of the new people who were online in the room, Hypnoteuse Sinthia, I told him no, and he told me that she was an incredible hypnotist and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) practitioner. Since I am also a very skilled hypnotist and NLP practitioner, my curiosity was sparked. I wanted to see if she was as knowledgeable as he claimed she was. A few days later.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and my wife was at work. I had answered all my e-mails, so I decided to click into the Yahoo Erotic Hypnosis Chat Room to see who was around. Again, another of my friends wanted to tell me about this incredible female hypnotist who had taken him so far under he was still fuzzy about the details. When is she online?, I asked. He told me it varied, but mostly late afternoon to early evening. So I stayed around as long as I could before my wife returned, but she never showed up. But while I was chatting in the room, several other people, both male and female sang her praises. I was really getting curious now. I am an excellent hypnotist, so people in the room often talked about me like they were now talking about her. It was making me want to meet this new hypnotic gunslinger who seemed to be as good as I am.

But it seemed no matter how much time I spent in the room she was never in there at the same time as I was. I was getting very frustrated, and distracted. One day I was hypnotizing one of the women in the chat room, and found myself imagining it was Sinthia. I took her under, picturing Sinthia slipping under one of my powerful NLP inductions, which are the most effective types of inductions to use when you are hypnotizing a Hypnoteuse. Even then, I was getting excited at the thought and little did the woman I had taken under know that she was not the object of my attention. I was actually thinking about Sinthia. It didn’t happen just once, it was happening a lot lately. It seemed every time I did a trance I would imagine it was Sinthia. I think all of us have had this feeling of wanting something, and not being able to quite reach it. This went on for over three weeks, I couldn’t really afford that much time on the internet, I had a real life I had to live, and things to accomplish. Then it struck me, I could IM her offline and ask her to set up a time I could meet her. Why I hadn’t thought about that before, I don’t know. Perhaps I really was a little nervous about our first conversation.

I’m not the shy type, but you would have thought I was 14 years old and composing my first letter to a girl. I was very excited at the thought of finally meeting this powerful Hypnoteuse. I admit to having a fascination for female hypnotists, as it was a powerful female hypnotist who years before, had taught me just what you could do with hypnosis(in and out of the bedroom). Here is what I wrote:

“Dear Sinthia, I have heard about you so much in the Erotic Hypnosis Chat Room that I simply had to contact you. I hope you don’t mind. I’m a hypnotist myself and a pretty good one, so I would love to meet you in the room or privately in IM and compare notes so to speak. Just let me know when you will be there and I’ll try and make sure to come in.”

I signed it Hypnotically yours (Well not yet, wink.) just to lighten the mood a bit, thinking it would be a cute ending. I hit send