The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sid

Frustrated

7/6/08

Ch 4. What?

Full and happy and a little tipsy (or at least, I was), we sang to the radio on the way home. I felt better than I had in weeks.

“See? I told you. You were just hungry.”

“Yeah, definitely.” Shelley turned around and smiled at me from the passenger’s seat, patted my knee fondly, and then winked. I caught Richard’s smile in the rear view mirror. His fingers played lightly over hers by the e-brake as she gave him back her hand. I sighed and sunk lower in my seat. Maybe tonight wasn’t so great. My depression returned.

I looked down and started. Where the hell had that leather skirt come from? Now I was wearing it with my normal sneakers, the ones I always used to wear before Shelley started...Shelley must have something to do with this. Shelley must know what was going on. Maybe? No. She was just trying to get me out, help me to meet some new people.

Was I going crazy? Was Shelley driving me crazy? No, no, the...well, the weird stuff only happened around her...but then again, I’d been doing stuff I never normally do. Shelley couldn’t make me do anything like drink or dance or go to any of the places we’d been going. Right? Now that I thought about it, maybe I had requested we go to some of those places? Maybe I’d asked her to freshen up my wardrobe?

No...What?

“...you silly goose. Come on!”

“What?”

“Why are you just sitting there, silly? We’re home! Come inside with us.”

“Oh. Right.” We were indeed home. I got out and followed Shelley’s swaying ass inside.

Wait, what? Shelley was my friend! I didn’t have thoughts like that about her. Anymore. Or, not since recently. Right? Did I? This was so confusing.

“Where’s Richard?”

“Already inside. Waiting for us.”

“Waiting? Are we watching a movie or something? I mean, you guys? I’m gonna go to my room.”

“Why?”

“I want to let you guys have your space. Plus, I have this book that I’m reading and it’s starting to get really sad so I don’t want to miss any—”

She cut me off. She took hold of my shoulders and looked me right in the eye. “Sid, don’t do this to yourself. We’re your friends and we want you with us. Come with me. You’ll have a good time. You’re just upset because you haven’t been laid in a while.”

Come to think of it, not since college...and he’d just been taking pity on me for a few months. Matthew was much too good for me. I think he was getting his MBA now...I’d heard second hand. But she’d told me to come with her and Richard, so Silly Sid followed Sexy Shelley and her Rugged Richard into their bedroom.

What? Their bedroom? More youtube videos while Shelley sat in the computer chair and Richard stood over her with his hand on her shoulder and neck and me trying to stand next to him without touching him but still trying to see the damn screen? I think I need glasses, it’s hard to see those little clips when I’m that far away...

Shelley sat on the bed. Richard started giving her a shoulder massage. I needed to leave. It was clearly their private time and I was so obviously intruding it wasn’t even funny anymore.

“I’m...gonna go,” I stated. I didn’t.

“You’re going to come over here,” she said back to me, and there I went. I was wearing jeans again, which I found out were real jeans when Shelley started to take them off. Dream Shelley! No, real Shelley. Touching my bare thighs.

What?