The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sid

Frustrated

7/6/08

Ch 3. Three

Shelley came to get me after work that day. She just breezed through the door like she owned the place, flat-out told my boss that she was taking me early, and grabbed my elbow. She hustled me out to the car like I was a prisoner or something. Oh well. What was I gonna do? Shelley had the time and will power to work out. She was much stronger than I was. Her hand felt like it was sending little sparks into my arm.

Richard was in the passenger’s seat, so she popped open the back door for me and flourished; I slid in behind Richard.

“Hey there, Sid. How was work?” he asked.

I shrugged. “OK.”

“You guys ready? Seatbelts?” Shelley asked.

I reached behind my shoulder and dragged it down, pushed until I heard the click. Shelley turned the key. I didn’t bother to ask where we were going; I’d see soon, and then I would know. It was probably going to be some kind of S&M club or strip joint or, or, I don’t know. Something else from my nightmares.

But Richard and Shelley were dressed like normal people. I didn’t see a grocery bag anywhere, either, so they weren’t planning to change. But I—I looked down. Huh? I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. A much nicer shirt than I would have chosen myself, but, where had the skirt and boots gone? I’d felt leather on my skin all day, where was it? I hadn’t changed. Those guys had been leering at me, though, checking me out. I thought it was the skirt. What was going on?

My puzzlement waxed again when we pulled into a well-lit parking-lot on the good side of town. It was a restaurant. Not too fancy, but not a chain, either.

“Hungry?” asked the friend who was clearly hiding something. She smiled.

I shrugged. She unlocked the car and we all headed towards the restaurant. This was going to be awkward. No matter how normal this place was, no matter how pedestrian, it was worse than all the bars she’d ever taken me combined. I was going to have to sit with the happy couple and watch them cuddle up at the table. I was going to be a massive third wheel, and there were only so many times I could excuse myself to the bathroom in one meal.

Why couldn’t they have kept up that whole “not talking to Sid” thing? I would rather make mac and cheese every night then do this. Richard pushed open the door and ushered us both inside.

“Table for three?” the hostess asked. Cheery and perky.

“Y’know, maybe...”

“What is it?”

“I, I’m not too hungry, maybe I’ll just go...I can walk home, you guys enjoy.”

“Silly Sid, home is miles from here.”

“I don’t want to interrupt anything.”

The hostess stared at us.

“You’re not interrupting anything!”

“Yeah Sid, we want you here.”

“Uhh...”

Shelley put a firm hand on my shoulder. “Sid, you’re eating with us. You’re going to stay, and you’re going to have a great time. I’m sure you just feel off because you’re hungry.”

Yeah, that must be it.

Shelley turned back to the hostess, who was tapping one foot rapidly against the floor. “Yes please, table for three.”