The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shirlita

Chapter 2: Securing Anna

by Penny Propofol

Melanie had her face against Jadene’s naked leg. She had Jadene’s leg gripped in her hands as her face slid up and down its surface. Melanie’s eyes were closed as she took in the sleeping woman’s smooth softness. She found Jadene’s scent intoxicating. She loved the feel of the leg in her hands all soft, helpless and accessible. She opened her eyes and began to lightly kiss Jandene’s tender belly. The slender girl was suspended in the air, hanging from the ceiling. Her naked body secured by the tentacles of the intruder detainment system. Melanie smiled as she looked at the girl’s peaceful sleeping face. She looked so peaceful, as the earbuds in her ears were pouring Melanie’s pre-recorded hypnotic whispers into her mind. She liked the idea that the girl was forced to hang there asleep while being systematically reprogrammed. The readout in the control room showed just how completely Jadene had surrendered to being reprogrammed. Between the drug being pumped into her body and Melanie’s words, Jadene was putty in the hands of this computer. She was powerless to fight being made into Melanie’s plaything.

Smiling, she sat on a high seat and began to lick, suck and nibble at Jadene’s helpless sex. As she pleasured the girl, a smile began to creep over Jadene’s lips as she enjoyed being eaten out in her dreamy state. Melanie’s sloppy tongue was all over Jadene’s helpless pussy. As she ate Jadene’s pussy, she reached around and squeezed the sleeping girl’s ass cheeks, enjoying their softness in her hands. All the stimulation was beginning to wake Jadene, so the computer dosed her again to keep her asleep. The expression on Jadene’s face showed a faint distressed state as she struggled to the surface of consciousness only to be knocked back down by another wave of chemical sleep. Melanie laughed softly as Jadene’s body went limp as she surrendered to the drug. Once she was back in the twilight, Jadene had no choice but to give in to Melanie’s pleasuring and cum for her. Looking very satisfied with herself, the brunette Melanie stood up and looked Jadene over again. “That’s right, little girl. You just sleep. In another few hours you’ll be my bitch and then I’ll really have my way with you. Jadene hung in silent, drug-induced, compliance as Melanie walked out.

Upstairs in the professor’s lab, Melanie found the beautiful dusky Shirlita waiting for her. Shirlita smiled when she recognized her lover, Melanie. Melanie walked up to her and gave her a kiss and then asked about how her morning was. As the two girls were talking, Melanie’s professor Dr. Thomas walked up and greeted them. He smiled and said, “Good morning, ladies. How are your studies going?” Melanie replied for both of them, “It’s great, Dr. Thomas. We’ve been enjoying your lectures and I’ve particularly liked helping out with your study with psychiatric patients.” He replied, “Ah, yes. Valuable research, that. Some of those poor souls are in desperate need of help. Well, I’ll leave you two ladies to the rest of your day.” Shirlita beamed, “Have a great day, Dr. Thomas.” “You too, young lady”, he replied.

Shirlita locked the door behind him when he left. The two were all alone and it was playtime. Melanie said to her, “Show me your secret, Shirlita.” Without hesitation, the girl hiked up her short dress, lowered her panties, turned her back to Melanie and spread her legs. She bent over deeply and spread her ass cheeks wide. There, plugged into her tight little asshole was a large ruby gem. It turned Melanie on to think about Shirlita walking around with that plugged into her and no one else knew. Walking up behind Shirlita she drew a large vibrating dildo from her purse. Shirlita’s dress fell to the floor, her pussy was already dripping in anticipation. Melanie slid the dildo into Shirlita all the way and switched the vibrating motor on.

Shirlita’s knees nearly buckled as she gasped in response to the intrusion. She was a very submissive girl now and being fucked like this was a major turn-on for her, especially since it was another girl fucking her. She found that really hot. In and out the dildo slid repeatedly, Shirlita’s knees were so weak as she bent herself over a tall stool, allowing the vibrating intruder greater access to her slippery pussy. Her head was lying on the countertop; her hands were clawing at the surface. She moaned with pleasure as her back arched. Melanie smiled as she looked at Shirlita’s beautiful dark hair fanned out on the counter. The sight of her back arching in pleasure, her hips thrusting to impale herself on that dildo was enough to get Melanie really turned on. She found the side of her face resting against Shirlita’s soft, smooth buttock. The sounds the girl made as she approached orgasm were nearly too much to take. Her head was bouncing each time Shirlita’s strong hips flexed. The scent of Shirlita’s engorged pussy was driving her to distraction. She discovered that she was playing with herself. Her other arm wrapped around Shirlita’s bouncing ass and found the piece of jewelry lodged into her ass. Gripping it, she used the part that stuck into her to pleasure Shirlita’s asshole as she kicked the vibrator onto the highest setting.

The added sensation triggered Shirlita’s orgasm. Unable to hold out any longer she gave in to the pleasure and started to cum all over herself.

When Shirlita finished, Melanie pulled the dildo out of her and stood her up. Looking deeply into Shirlita’s pretty brown eyes, Melanie spoke to her. She said, “Shirlita, you will obey my every command.” The trigger words trickled into her ears, bypassed her decision making processes and entered the core of her mind. Melanie’s words became Shirlita’s thoughts. The thoughts merged with her, becoming part of her. As she entered her hypnotic state, her eyes slid half-closed. In a slow monotone, Shirlita replied, “I will obey your every command.” Melanie smiled at her pet and said, “You are my slave.” Somewhere deep inside Shirlita heard those words and tried to fight against it. Somehow, those words penetrated to her very core, pinning her will down and forcing her to submit. Overcome completely, she just gave in and replied, “I am your slave.” There was just a hint of sadness in her voice.

Melanie felt her phone vibrate; the computer downstairs messaged her to let her know that it was finished with Jadene. Melanie would go downstairs and collect Jadene from the detainment system. Shirlita’s new assignment was to seduce and capture Anna. Melanie had lusted for Anna’s body for a couple of weeks. Anna was a very petite blonde, with long curly hair, pretty blue eyes and a very hot ass. But the thing Melanie liked most of all about Anna was her breasts. For a woman her size they were very generously sized, they paired with her ass very well in giving her a very girly shape. She could wait to enjoy Anna and Shirlita as her sex slaves in her bed together. Just to be a bitch, she’d make Jadene do all their work to cover for their disappearance. She was going to enjoy forcing Jadene to cater to her every whim.

Anna had just finished with her workout. She sat in the locker room naked, waiting for the showers to clear out a little bit. The new workout she’d started was a real killer. She could tell that the other girls in the class were pretty sore and banged up once the workout was finished. After a few minutes the showers and the locker room were nearly deserted. As she walked to the shower with her towel, Anna happened to notice the gorgeous brunette approaching the shower from the opposite direction. They briefly made eye contact, the brunette smiled and waved hello and then went about her business. Anna had never had a sexual encounter with another woman before, though she’d wondered about it at different times. She’d always found certain women attractive though she’d never acted on it.

She caught herself sneaking glances at the lovely brunette. Her skin was all soapy and slippery. Shirlita was a petite woman at 5′ 3″, but still considerably taller than Anna who only stood 4′ 11″. Anna watched over her shoulder as Shirlita washed the soap seductively from her dusky tan skin. Anna was becoming completely distracted as she watched Shirlita. All she could think about was exploring the dark haired woman’s body, kissing her all over, touching her everywhere. Anna felt her mind beginning to turn to mush with passion. With her blue eyes opened wide, Anna watched as Shirlita lathered her hair up full of shampoo. Anna loved the scent; she could smell it from where she stood.

Shirlita began to rinse the shampoo out of her hair. She bent over as she did and her delicious breasts hung down provocatively. Anna had now stopped showering and was simply staring at the gorgeous woman. When the brunette woman stood back up, Anna began to soap up her own body, pretending not to notice Shirlita. Soon the dark haired beauty was applying the conditioner to her long hair. She looked so alluring standing there under the hot water, with the steam rising around her. Anna bit her lip to keep herself quiet; she wanted Shirlita so badly. When Shirlita started to rinse the conditioner out she turned her back to Anna, spread her legs and bent over deeply. Anna could see the ruby gemmed jewelry nestled in Shirlita’s ass and it was simply too much. She turned to face the wall in front of her. She placed one hand against the wall to steady herself and began finger fucking herself with the other. Her fingers penetrated her own pussy like a hot knife slicing through a soft pat of butter.

Immediately her eyes rolled up and closed, her breathing became heavier and her hips began to grind, thrusting against her own fingers. Her slippery, soapy body was a delight to look at. It hadn’t escaped Shirlita’s attention. Anna was fucking her own fingers with abandon; her eyes were closed as she pleasured herself in a world of her own. Caught up in the act she hadn’t noticed the young brunette woman walking up close behind her. For a second, Shirlita stood behind the tiny Anna, admiring her body. She had a truly hourglass shape, her waist was very slender, her breasts very large for a woman her size. But it was her bubble shaped ass that really snared Shirlita’s attention. It was so soft and smooth looking.

Without saying a word, she gently wrapped her arms around Anna, pressing her own pussy right up against that ass of hers. Shirlita had her legs spread, sort of enveloping Anna’s lower body. Her hands gently cupped and supported Anna’s tender breasts as she played with the girl’s nipples. At the same time, she planted a very soft, seductive kiss on the right side of her neck. Slowly she worked her way up and down Anna’s neck, kissing passionately. She felt Anna’s ass thrust back against her as Anna continued finger fucking herself. For a split second she was almost startled by the sudden contact. But she was too far gone now to be modest; she wanted Shirlita anyway so she just went with it. Anna’s soft ass felt so good as it was grinding against Shirlita’s inner thighs, her slippery, soapy skin felt heavenly. Using her right arm to support Anna’s breasts, she gently placed her left hand against the left side of Anna’s face. In one smooth movement, she turned Anna’s head to the right delicately opened Anna’s mouth and tongue kissed the deeply aroused young woman. Anna surrendered to the kiss with a whimper as Shirlita slowly rocked her back and forth. Anna’s arms dropped to her sides as she felt Shirlita’s arm slide down her front. Without any resistance, Anna allowed the brunette’s fingers to slide deep inside of her soaking vagina. Her knees buckled and she sank to the tile floor. Shirlita lowered her gently to her knees as she broke the kiss. She reached down between her own legs and pulled out a ribbed vial. She removed the lid with one hand while finger fucking Anna’s helpless pussy with the other.

Putting her lips to Anna’s ear she whispered, “Does that feel good, sweetie?” Anna was barely able to speak when she replied. She sight, “Oh, yessssss.” Shirlita said very softly, “Trust me. Drink this, lie back and I’ll rock your world, little girl.” She put the vial to Anna’s lips. Anna accepted the liquid into her mouth and drank it down. It was sweet, tasted like cherries. She heard Shirlita giggle softly in her ear and say, “That’s it. That’s a good girl. Good girl, Anna. Mmmmmmmh.” She began kissing the girl again. She could tell Anna really liked being tongue kissed as she was getting finger-fucked. Anna had let go completely by this point. If Shirlita had asked her to take the Eiffel tower up her ass, she would have complied. Shirlita lowered Anna onto the floor, having her lie on her back. Straddling the girl she kept kissing her and finger fucking her, feeling Anna writhe with pleasure beneath her.

Suddenly Anna said, “Ohhhhh, I feel warm all over.” Shirlita stopped kissing her neck and said, “It’s just the drug, sweetie. Just relax and go with it. You’re going to feel really good.” Kissing her way down the front of Anna’s body, Shirlita made her way down to Anna’s hungry pussy. She spread Anna’s legs wide and then spread her tender pussy lips apart. Her soft lips surrounded Anna’s delicate clitoris and then she sucked it into her lips. Having her clitoris sucked in and enveloped by those soft, full lips made her want to cum instantly. Fighting the urge with all her might, she managed hold off the orgasm. Anna realized that this dark haired girl really knew how to eat pussy. Her legs turned to rubber and just fell apart completely to give Shirlita complete access to her most private area. Then Shirlita began to massage Anna’s clitoris gently with her fingers as she began to lick, nibble and suck her vagina with a passionate hunger.

Anna’s back immediately arched, she moaned loudly. The drug had removed what little inhibitions she had left and magnified the pleasure sensations. Her mind turned to mush completely as the drug and Shirlita’s expert technique overcame her. She couldn’t hold out any longer, she collapsed and trembled all over as she surrendered to the orgasm. Shirlita enjoyed feeling the girl’s body come alive as the orgasm took control. Anna’s mind was full of lights and colors behind her rolled up blue eyes. The pleasure overload was wrecking her mind completely. She didn’t care that this young woman was a stranger. At that moment, Anna was her bitch and Anna was okay with that. After the orgasm faded, Shirlita helped Anna to her feet and walked her out of the shower. She led Anna to her locker and helped her dry off with towels. Anna sat straddling the bench in front of her locker with her eyes closed. She spoke with a drowsy voice as she said, “I’m so fucked up right now.” Shirlita removed the towels and made Anna lie face down on the bench with her limbs hanging over the sides. She said to Anna, “Just a second, sweetie. I’m going to dress and give you the antedote. Just try to stay awake. Will you do that?” Anna answered sleepily, “Mmmmmm-hmmmmm.”

Shirlita quickly went to her locker and threw her clothes on. Then she brought her rolling bag down to Anna’s locker. She pulled a syringe from a pocket of the bag and removed the cap from the lubricated tip. Using her thumb and fingers, she spread Anna’s ass cheeks wide. There nestled deep in her soft cheeks was Anna’s perfect little asshole, totally exposed and vulnerable. Anna’s face barely registered a response as the cool lubricated tip of the syringe slid into her. Once it was in all the way, Shirlita depressed the plunger, pushing the contents into Anna. Then Shirlita quickly unfolded the bag and it became a baby stroller. Opening the top she lowered the stroller’s height. She rolled Anna into the stroller with ease. Using the straps inside, she secured Anna’s knees to her chest and strapped her wrists and ankles into the restraints. She placed the oxygen mask over the girl’s face. She put the top back up, covering the girl and then closed the veil concealing her completely. She put Anna’s clothing into her own locker and rolled the sleeping girl back to Melanie’s lab. Anna slept as Shirlita carted her off without protest or struggle.