The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shirlita

by Penny Propofol

Melanie adored Shirlita’s body as she walked all the way around the sleeping woman. Shirlita Brummel was 19 years old; she had jet black hair, sultry dark brown eyes and a jaw-dropping figure. Her tan was perfect, not a single line. The sleeping girl was suspended from the ceiling, chemically restrained by the drug entering her system through the IV in her arm. Yesterday she had been out and about, free and happy. She had been a healthy girl enjoying her active young life. Then, because she trusted Melanie and was tricked into signing up for her program, she wound up down here knocked out and at her mercy. She had the most beautiful pinkish brown lips, soft and full. They looked particularly alluring wrapped around her feeding tube. As she slept, her vital signs were monitored and recorded. Her brain activity was also monitored and the dosage of the drug she received was adjusted according to her level of consciousness. She was kept in a pleasant, light sleep. Able to hear voices but not able to open her eyes or think for herself. In this state she was very cooperative and totally programmable. Shirlita was a strong and determined young woman, but even she couldn’t resist being reprogrammed indefinitely. Inch by inch, thought by thought she was being edited and changed into what Melanie wanted. When she was finished with Shirlita she’d be no more than an obedient sex slave.

Even a cursory examination of Shirlita’s body revealed that she was a strong, healthy woman in her prime. Her legs were powerful, yet soft with a very feminine taper from her hip down to her little feet. A simple squeeze of the calf, thigh or buttock revealed well developed muscle tissue underneath her soft and smooth surface. Her waist narrowed considerably from her hips, her abdomen was supple and tight. Her natural breasts were perfectly proportioned with her curved ass. Her shoulders and arms revealed that she worked out and had considerable strength for a young woman. Yet her upper body still looked deliciously feminine like the rest of her. Melanie lusted for Shirlita’s graceful neck. With her hands, she gently caressed the sides of Shirlita’s soft, limp body. She felt desire for her body as the soft, skin plied with such ease under her touch. She was hanging there, helpless, a perfect piece of fruit that was ripe for the taking. Walking around to the front, Shirlita’s lovely eyelids caught Melanie’s attention. The lids were smooth, not a wrinkle with a coppery toned eyeshadow. She was so pretty she didn’t need eye liner and she barely had on any makeup except for the eyeshadow. Melanie wrapped her arms around Shirlita, resting her head up against her belly. The scent of the girl was so delicate and pleasant. As she inhaled the scent, she rubbed her hands over Shirlita’s backside. When her hands came to the sleeping girl’s soft buttocks she began to squeeze and knead them like bread dough.

She had first seen Shirlita on campus at the beginning of her fourth year at University. Shirlita met her at a study party and they hit it off. In no time, Melanie found herself obsessing over the lovely brunette. She had such an adorable blend of strength and softness. Melanie was helping her professor with a project studying the effects of psychoactive drugs on human subjects. Most of the subjects were psychiatric patients that had been committed to the institution. The subjects that were considered redeemable were put into the program. The professor had been working on the project for years. It only took Melanie a couple of months to realize the potential to exploit it. The project centered round the theory that if a patient could be made to forget their lives and their personality, they could be molded into a productive member of society. While the professor was very interested in treating the mentally ill, Melanie was only interested in drugging people and getting control of them. This girl was different from the others however. Melanie couldn’t get her mind off of the young woman. She’d gone so far as to put another brunette in her bed upstairs in the psychiatric hospital. That girl was also kept heavily sedated to prevent her from telling anyone that she wasn’t Shirlita Brummel. When she started to go on about how her commitment was a mistake, the nurses would just dose her again as per the doctor’s orders. Desperate as she was to get out of the institution, the drug was too strong to overcome and she would invariably lose consciousness and be put back to bed. Sometimes Melanie would go upstairs and watch the drugged girl sleep. Her real name was Laura, but no one else knew that. Her insistence that her name wasn’t Shirlita only perpetuated the perception that she needed more psychiatric care.

Jadene Foreman was another student assisting the professor with the program. Jadene had straight mousy brown hair of shoulder length. She had blue eyes and was a rather tall, slender girl. She had grown suspicious of Melanie’s behavior a while back. Jadene had no idea what Melanie was truly up to, but was rather certain that she wasn’t up to what she claimed. She waited carefully until she saw Melanie leave the secured area containing Shirlita. Having no idea what to expect, she entered the secured area armed with a camera. From the well-lit control room she could see all kinds of data being collected and recorded. After a quick study she realized that she was looking at human vital signs. The subject’s heart rate was unusually slow, and their brain activity also appeared to be unusual. Through the dark windows she could see nothing out on the floor. She began to wonder if the information was being artificially produced.

Unable to find a light switch, she decided to wander out onto the floor anyway. There was very little light in the darkened chamber as she groped her way around. Out away from the wall that she was following she thought she could barely make out some kind of shape in the darkness. Stepping carefully, reaching out with her hands in the dark, she made her way toward the shape. Her arms managed to miss the shape completely, but her face came to rest against Shirlita’s arm in the dark. This sudden touch of a soft, warm surface startled the girl. She began reaching around in the dark with her hands. Within seconds she realized that she was touching a woman. As she felt around she inadvertently found a tube of some kind. Its warmth surprised her and confused her. Suddenly she realized that she had her cell phone with her. Hands shaking, she got it out and switched on the light. To her horror, she discovered the young sleeping brunette suspended from the ceiling. She could see the girl breathing when she looked closely at her belly. It was then that she noticed the feeding tube going into her mouth. Then she noticed the tube at her other end and was grossed out. She could see another smaller tube running to a bag hanging between her legs. She realized it was a catheter and began to wonder how long the girl had been here.

Suddenly the seriousness of the situation came to her and she went to dial 911 on her phone. As she did something gripped her wrist in the dark. Before she could react, something had taken hold of her other arm and firmly pulled them out to her sides. Before she could yell for help a mask covered her mouth and nose, muffling her voice. She caught a faint medicine-like smell from the mask and realized that it was some kind of gas. Holding her breath she pulled back with both legs, trying to get loose. The next the she was aware of was her ankles being gripped and her feet being pulled from underneath her. She wrestled against whatever was trying to pin her to the floor. She felt her panties being slid off of her bottom. She struggled to reach down and get hold of them to pull them back up. As she strained to reach them, something very hard and slippery located her vagina and penetrated her, its tip vibrated against her G spot, its bumpy shaft stimulated her hungry clitoris. Without realizing it, she took in a large gulp of the gas. She quickly forced it back out, hoping to minimize the amount of the drug that got into her system. Without warning, she felt another hard and slippery object penetrate her anus and being to buzz in a pulsing rhythm matching the others. Again, the shocked Jadene inhaled a lungful of the gas.

She struggled to free herself from the bonds at her wrists and ankles. Something was trying to pin her to the floor as the vibrating dildos were violating her. The sexual stimulation was forcing her to breathe in the gas. Within seconds she was feeling very sleepy and her limbs were feeling heavy. She refused to let herself be defeated like this. With renewed strength she fought back she managed to wrestle her way to her hands and knees. She nearly made it up to a standing position when the dildos started intensifying their attack on her pussy and ass. The pleasure brought her back to her knees. Suddenly the fog filled her mind and she could no longer think coherent thoughts. Against her will, her body was going limp. She felt something reach between her legs and lift her body from the floor. Her arms and legs simply hung loose as she was suspended from the ceiling like Shirlita. As Jadene continued to be taken over by the fog, she felt her body being stripped. Soon she was completely naked and helpless.

She became aware of a voice in her head and recognized it was Melanie’s. She said, “Dear, sweet Jadene. I step out for a minute and you sneak in here and set off the intruder detainment system. You’ve been a pain in my neck for a while now. I’m going to enjoy erasing your mind and turning you into my obedient slave bitch. Sweet dreams, you stupid slut!” The fog was penetrating the deepest reaches of her mind now, she couldn’t focus her eyes. She could feel her brain beginning to shut down. She continued to hang on by a thread. Melanie smiled and said to her, “Don’t fight it, honey. Just give in. Go to sleep now. Just sleep Jadene, just sleep.” The words drifted into the core of her mind. Each word was a wave of sleepy fog, tackling and swallowing up her mind. Each wave was making her more and more helpless against the machine gripping her body. As she fell into the darkness she felt herself being intubated with a feeding tube. She felt the catheter being inserted into her urethra and the removal tube being installed into her ass. With a tear running down her face, her eyes rolled up and closed. She surrendered to the cloud of oblivion, defeated and captured.

Melanie watched as the system finished positioning Jadene for a nice, long sleep. Her IV was installed and the medication drip was started. She liked the idea of putting Jadene under the control of her psychoactive drugs. Soon her mind would be erased and she would be a good little servant. With Jadene now out of the way, she turned her attention back to Shirlita. The sedative had been discontinued for a while and the sleepy brunette was beginning to stir. Melanie switched on the lights and watched as Shirlita began to come around. The girl had been kept asleep for more than 24 hours. In that time her drug soaked mind was bombarded with persistent hypnotic mantras. The machine removed the tubes from her body before she was fully awake. Her eyes began to flutter and then opened slowly. Wearily, she lifted her head and tried to focus her eyes. Melanie spoke to her, “Hello my sweet. It’s nice to speak to you at last. Welcome to my treatment center.” Shirlita’s eyes blinked as they finally regained focus. She looked down in front of her and saw Melanie. She was still hazy but she recognized her friend. She smiled at Melanie and in a sleepy voice said, “Hello.”

Melanie couldn’t make herself wait any longer; she wanted a taste of this girl. Shirlita’s mind was still a little foggy but she felt very relaxed and happy. She felt Melanie’s lips kissing at her inner thighs. Her lips felt so soft and delicious on her on her tender skin. She felt the tongue, it felt good, and she melted simply away, spreading her legs wide. As she began to purr, Melanie began eating Shirlita’s helpless pussy hungrily.

She was so relaxed and carefree that the only thing that existed for her was Melanie’s tongue eating her pussy and wrecking her mind. She felt the tip of that tongue, sloppily slipping its way around the perimeter of her vagina. Her body shivered all over as the pleasure hit her in waves. She didn’t even care that she was a prisoner in Melanie’s little dungeon. All that mattered was the tongue in her pussy. She began to gently kiss, suck and nibble at Shirlita’s little clitoris and the beautiful Brunette’s eyes instantly rolled up into her head as a mindless smile spread across her face. The captured girl’s body tensed up as she felt the oncoming orgasm. She felt so good, her body was a puppet on a string for Melanie and that drove her wild. In her heart Shirlita was a strong determined woman, but she had a very deep submissive side and Melanie’s tongue was waking that up in her. Shivers ran through her whole body as she came all over Melanie’s face.

Melanie licked her lips and smiled up at Shirlita. The girl tasted even better than she’d imagined. She spun the girl around and spread her ass cheeks wide. She buried her face in the girl’s sopping pussy again. Shirlita’s back arched as the new wave of pleasure rolled through her body. Being tongue fucked doggy style was new to her, but she loved it. She’d never had a woman licking her pussy before and she never thought she would like it. But Melanie was doing a superb job of converting her, her tongue felt too good to resist. She closed her eyes again and just drank in the sensations. The emotions she was feeling were indescribable. Somehow this woman knew how to please her body better than she could herself. While Shirlita moaned in ecstasy, Melanie enjoyed having her face in the girl’s tender ass. The delicate scent of her pussy and ass was such a turn on for Melanie that she licked, sucked and nibbled with growing passion. She lost her mind in what she was doing. She didn’t care about anything else right now. She was just in love with this girl’s nubile and willing body. Shirlita came again with a loud moan and a gush from her pussy.

As she was recovering from her orgasm, she was lowered to the floor. Melanie steadied her as her knees were still weak. Melanie disconnected the tentacles that had been holding the girl and put her arm around the girl’s hips to guide her. Softly she said in the girl’s ear, “Now Shirlita, sweetness, I think it’s time to take you to my bed. Do you want to come to bed with me?” Shirlita looked at her new master with her soft brown eyes and nodded yes quickly. She had the most innocent, submissive look on her young face. Melanie couldn’t wait to get her to the bed and use her favorite toys on her. Gently she put her hand on Shirlita’s right ass cheek and gave it a couple of pats as they walked to Melanie’s room. Melanie smiled as they went. She knew that she now owned this girl’s mind and body. She looked over at the smiling girl and Melanie was amazed at how content she was to be an obedient slave. She had plans for that meddling Jadene, too. She’d like to run that girl around the whole compound with a dog douche stuck into her, pushing from behind. But Jadene would have to wait for now. Melanie smiled again to herself realizing that Jadene could wait. She definitely wasn’t going anywhere.

Jadene hung from the ceiling in the dark. She was utterly helpless and unaware of her situation. In her head, the hypnotic mantras poured in through her ears and worked at her mind like a hammer and chisel. Bit by bit her mind was being wiped and redrawn. Her long, slender legs were spread wide. Her lovely little lips were wrapped around her feeding tube. She would be horrified to know that there was a removal tube inserted into her ass and that her urine was being collected in a bag that was hung on display between her soft, pretty legs. But she didn’t know anything about all that. Her mind was full of fog as those relentless hypnotic words, swished through the depths of her drugged mind. It all went on behind those lidded beautiful eyes. Jadene’s slight frame gave her such a delicate and graceful look and her slender body was a testament to feminine beauty. Soon enough, Melanie would enjoy her pussy too. But for now she was essentially stored goods waiting to be enjoyed later on.