The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shards of Power

Chapter 2

“So what have you been up to?” Fay asked her son Peter.

Peter was a nice kid in his own way. He had her red hair and his fathers green eyes. He had a very muscular build that he maintained.

“Not much, I was surprised to hear you were in a hospital though,” Peter replied, “You should be more careful when walking around. I wouldn’t want you to get hurt.”

There Peter went again. He always tried to act like he knew better than everyone else. Few people contradicted him, his fathers family made sure he got everything he wanted. It was only natural that he grew up thinking he was right all the time. Fay knew if she ever tried to say he was wrong and upset him, his fathers family would try and use it as a legitimate excuse to claim custody. It was hard raising him with such fear, but at least he turned out halfway decent. He did care about other people.

“Not much I can do when someone decides to place some sort of bomb in a public area. You can’t possibly expect me to stay home all day.” Fay defended herself.

“I guess so, but you could be more aware of your surroundings,” Peter tried keeping himself in the right, “By the way, the family sent a this months check already.”

Peter shuffled through a pile of letters and handed her the one containing the check. Fay looked at the check cautiously. Another month down and too few left until Peter turned eighteen. Peter would inherit his fathers trust fund which was more than enough to ensure he never would have to work a day in his life if he chose. Fay looked up at peter and wished with all her heart that Peter would just stay with her and take care of her.

“You know mom, I’m not going to leave you.” Peter interrupted Fay’s thoughts, “I understand that you don’t have the skills for a job yet. I’ll stay with you until you get back on your feet. I’ll just go to the local community college until you’re ready.”

Fay looked at Peter a bit confused. He had just been accepted into Harvard and was making plans to go there. The family even had set aside a large chunk of money to make sure he could attend without even having to dip into the trust fund. It made no sense for him to suddenly give up on Harvard out of the blue to attend the local community college.

“Peter, you feeling okay?” Fay asked looking on with concern.

“Yeah mom, I feel fine,” Peter replied, “Why what’s the matter?”

“You just said you were willing to skip out on Harvard to go to community college. Doesn’t that seem a bit strange to you?”

“No, what’s so strange about wanting to take care of my mom?”

Fay sat into her chair and felt like she needed a glass of water. Maybe there was a chemical from the explosion and it somehow got onto Peter. Fay shook her head, that was a long shot. The hospital thoroughly cleaned her in case it was a chemical attack. No way some of it got onto Peter. Fay felt something cold against her head. Looking up Peter was holding a glass of cold water.

“What’s this?” Fay asked.

“It’s water,” Peter answered flatly.

“I can see that, why did you bring it to me?”

“It felt like you needed a glass of water, that’s all.”

Fay took the glass cautiously. She had certainly thought about how she needed a glass of water. She had also thought about how she wanted Peter to stay home instead of going to Harvard. The two couldn’t possibly be related though. Fay concentrated on a silly task for Peter to do.

“Peter Piper picked a pepper,” Peter suddenly blurted out.

Fay sat in shock. It really did happen. Peter did exactly what she thought he should do. Fay wondered if the power was permanent or temporary. Fay figured she had the potential to solve all her problems. She would have to be fast just in case the power faded, but she should be able to pull it off.

* * *

Lewis stared at his step aunt Betty in awe. He had just told her to strip so she could show off her nice body. He hadn’t really meant it. He was just trying to anger her so she would ground him so he wouldn’t have to talk to her. Betty however took the command very seriously, she took off all her clothes. She stood nude still continuing about how she was concerned for him as if nothing was wrong.

Lewis took in the sight. His step aunt really did have a nice figure. She had the same eyes and hair as Lewis and everyone mistook them for mother and son. She was nice and slender as well with a great rack. Lewis often joked with the rest of the team how they would love to bang her given the chance.

Lewis thought back to the nurse in the hospital and how he learned that she too took his order seriously. Lewis figured the nurse was under a lot of pressure and snapped like everyone else was saying. Now that his mother had done the same thing he wasn’t so sure that was the case.

“Stop talking and start masturbating,” Lewis ordered figuring he didn’t have anything to lose.

Betty immediately followed his order. She brought her hand down to her pussy and began rubbing it. Lewis smiled as he looked on. She really was following his orders. Considering how far she was going he figured there was probably no limit to what he could do. Considering the nurse was the same way he could probably do the same thing to anyone.

Lewis quickly dismissed his next idea of taking over the school. It was a lot of responsibility and there was no way to be sure that his new power was infinite. He could however use his power to bring up his grades and have sex with every cheerleader. He could outperform that idiot Rick with his eyes shut. That would be a sight, Rick getting worse grades then him. That would shut him up his high and mighty attitude. He could use his power to outdo Rick in everything now.

Lewis turned his attention back to Betty. She was getting close to orgasm. He could see it in her eyes. Smiling Lewis thought of a very nice idea.

“You can’t cum until I cum into your mouth and you swallow,” Lewis ordered.

Betty immediately got on her knees and undid Lewis’ pants. Lewis could tell she wanted to cum badly. Betty fished out his hardened cock and began sucking on it greedily. Lewis let himself be immersed in the pleasure. Not even his girlfriend would suck his cock. That would change the next time he saw her. He would turn her into his slut.

As Lewis cummed into Betty’s mouth she light out light moans of pleasure. Lewis realized that he had ordered her not to talk. Apparently she had taken it to make as little noise from her mouth as possible. Lewis decided the small details weren’t important. What was important was he had the power to make anyone do anything he wanted.

“Come on it’s time for bed. Your going to have sex with me and then tomorrow morning you will wake me up for school with a blow job,” Lewis commanded, “Now crawl on all fours and follow me.”

Lewis began walking to his room when he realized his aunt had a much nicer bed. He quickly changed direction to her room. Betty immediately followed. Lewis knew that night was going to be pleasurable. Heck every night from that point would be full of pleasure.

* * *

Cody looked at the clock. Dona was late bringing over the camera. Since he lost the orb the camera was the only thing with his discovery left. It wasn’t as grand as retrieving a priceless artifact, but it still made sure he went out with something. All he had to do was decipher the walls.

“Sorry I’m late, traffic was a real nightmare,” Dona said entering the lab, “You sure you want to do this so soon after getting out of the hospital?”

“I’m sure. Since we lost the orb the only thing left of the discovery is what’s on the camera’s internal memory. Now plug the thing in so we can begin.” Cody sat down in front of the monitor ready to begin work.

Dona shrugged and plugged in the camera. After loading the video into the computer Cody began analyzing every frame. He had to make sure he didn’t miss a thing. He didn’t want to be made a mockery of if the discovery turned out to be some prank by the locals. The symbols sure seemed authentic though. Cody slowly wrote down each symbol and began translating. He gave things for Dona to do which she did without question. Cody simply assumed she was being a good assistant.

Halfway through the night long after Dona usually went home Cody finally shut the monitor off for a rest. Looking next to him he saw Donna with a wet spot in front of her dress. Cody shook his head in confusion, Donna wasn’t a child. That couldn’t possibly be what he thought it was.

“Did you spill coffee or something?” Cody asked pointing to the stain.

“No sir, you told me to stay where I was during your analysis of the video in case you needed me,” Dona answered, “Did I do something wrong?”

Cody shook his head again. Dona was a good loyal assistant, but she had enough common sense to use the bathroom even if he did tell her to stay put. Something then struck Cody. The legend of the Orb did say that the warlord could turn his enemies to fight on his side. Did the orb contain some sort of mind control? Did it somehow transfer it’s powers into him?

Another part of the legend came to Cody’s thoughts. The warlord had formed the orb out of six shards. The warlord already had one and he cut the others out of his enemies chests. There was the chest pains and headache at the hospital. Including, him the doctor said there were five other people with the same symptoms. If his theory was correct then those other five also had mind control powers.

If his thoughts were correct then it was a dangerous situation. The people from the legend could command armies with the power. If someone decided to abuse it then there would be a huge problem. Cody needed to find a way to remove the shards without killing the people and rebuild the orb. He could then lock it away where society would never find it again.

“Listen to me Dona.” Cody grabbed Dona by the shoulders, “The data on the video camera somehow got corrupted. Me and you spent all night trying to rebuild that data but failed. We decided to start on a top secret project. You can not tell anyone what the project is. From now on we both will be working long hours in here.”

“Yes sir, I understand.” Donna usually tried objecting morally when he tried something like this, but this time she didn’t even flinch at the idea of lying.

Cody figured it was the effect of the shard in his chest. He began to wonder just how far he could push it. Donna was attractive, maybe he could... Cody quickly shook the train of thought away. He needed to keep his sex drive in check. He had to make sure he didn’t abuse the power. He had to make sure the power was sealed away forever. He felt like he could understand the second in command from the legend. He had to stop the corrupt warlord before bad things happened. Now Cody knew he had to somehow stop the other people before they did bad things as well.