The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shards of Power

Chapter 1

“Are you feeling okay?” the doctor asked Rick.

“I’m feeling fine,” Rick replied, “Can I go now?”

“Well everything checks out so I am clearing you for release.” The doctor signed the release forms, “I would like to recommend that you stay home from school for another day or two though. If anything comes up, anything at all, come back here. People rarely collapse with no reason, specially not six people at once. Expect to be contacted by the FBI also, they still have no clue as to what caused the explosion and will probably want to take your statement.”

“Awesome, just another thing to mess with my studies.” Rick grabbed the jacket his mom had brought.

“Thanks so much for your help doctor,” Malinda said putting her hand on Rick’s shoulder, “We will be sure to come back if anything comes up.”

Rick followed his mom out of the hospital. He was happy to finally be leaving and getting back to his house. The ride home was fairly silent. Rick was happy for that, it gave him more time to think about the experience. The doctor was right, six people don’t collapse for no reason and the only thing tying them all together was that explosion. Perhaps it was a failed terrorist attack testing some new chemical. Whatever it was, it was a puzzle and Rick liked puzzles. They exercised his brain. Once the FBI released what they knew he would have more pieces to go on.

“So is there anything you would like to do today?” Malinda asked, “I managed to get the next few days off so we have all the time in the world.”

“How about the library?” Rick suggested almost as a joke, his mom would never agree to something she would consider boring.

“Okay, Library it is!” Melinda enthusiastically shifted lanes and headed for the city library.

Rick looked at his mom confused. Lightning doesn’t strike twice. Sure he had been through a bizarre explosion, but she wouldn’t give in so easily. At the very least she would have suggested some place she considered “fun”.

Not long after they were at the library. Melinda had gone off to find something read leaving Rick alone. Rick took an encyclopedia and began reading it. He had started a goal of reading the entire encyclopedia set. He had gotten all the way to the letter M.

“M, Mi...” Rick whispered as he looked for the article he had read last.

After reading through a few articles Rick came upon an article that caught his attention, ‘Mind Control’. It certainly felt like mind control the way his mom suddenly agreed upon two of his suggestions she would usually fight. Rick thought back to both instances. The first time he merely thought that she should just let him study and she did. The second time it was verbal. Too many variables to draw a conclusion. Rick noticed his mom reading a fantasy book in a chair. Out of personal curiosity he decided to test his theory.

‘Yawn’ Rick thought towards her. Much to his surprise, Malinda opened her mouth and let out a yawn. Richard quickly calmed himself from the surprise. A simple yawn was far from strong evidence that he could control minds. He had to test it further and see. ‘Scratch your head’ Rick thought next. His mother and a guy who happened to be walking by both scratched their heads.

Rick carefully analyzed his new data. He had only meant for his mom to scratch her head, this meant that if it was mind control it would affect anyone nearby to the target area. Rick tried thinking of another test. The guy was still standing next to her looking at books so he decided to test his new data.

‘pinch your cheek’ Rick thought. Both his mom and the guy pinched their cheeks. This latest test confirmed a few things. He did have power to control minds, and that would affect anyone in the general target area, and that the targeted people didn’t seem to notice. Rick wondered if he could just affect one person instead of both.

‘mom, rub your forehead’ Slowly Malinda brought her hand up to her forehead and began to rub it. The other guy remained as he was. Rick had confirmed his final test. He had mind control and he could control it with little effort. More testing would be needed to see the limitations of his power and he still didn’t know where it came from. Perhaps the explosion was the cause. If so then Lewis and four other people potentially had the same power.

Rick shuddered at the thought of Lewis having the same power. He realized the urgency of testing so he could possibly fend of Lewis if he abused his power as he most certainly would. It was a good thing that the doctor had given him permission to stay from school. He needed time to test and prepare just in case of Lewis.

Rick was about to go get his mom when he suddenly had an idea. ‘Mom, it is time to go home’ Slowly Malinda got up and put her book away. She quickly gathered her things and headed straight for Rick. Rick smiled as he thought of all the applications of his new power.

* * *

Tia quickly put on her dress in her rooms bathroom. She was tired of the hospital ready and wanted to get back to work. Kathy was waiting in her car and she didn’t want to keep her waiting too long.

“No new symptoms or anything?” the doctor asked.

“No, everything is fine,” Tia answered annoyed, “Can you sign my release form now?”

“I see no reason to keep you, but I wish you would slow down. Take a few days off from your job, a little rest can’t possibly hurt.”

“I appreciate the advice, but I feel fine. Besides, I have an obligation to my patients. As a fellow doctor I am sure you can understand.”

“If it’s like that, I guess nothing I say can stop you. Just come back if anything comes up.” Tia heard the doctor signing the release form.

“Thanks,” Tia rushed out of the room, grabbing the bag her assistant brought over.

Just outside her assistant Kathy was standing by her car ready to take her to the office. Kathy was a nice young woman. She was well built with black hair and blue eyes. Without saying a word Tia got in and buckled up. She was ready to get back to work.

“You’re obviously anxious to get back to work for someone who was on the verge of a breakdown yesterday,” Kathy said turning the car on.

“I love my job, but like everyone else sometimes I need just an afternoon off,” Tia responded, “Of course a night at the hospital was not my idea of a vacation. I’m ready to get back to listening to peoples problems again.”

“You seem to care so much about your patients. When I become a doctor I hope I can care half as much as you do.”

“Care, right.” Tia looked out the window.

After a short drive Tia and Kathy arrived at the office. Tia unlocked the door and immediately headed in. The first patient was scheduled to arrive in half an hour and she still had some paperwork to do. Tia quickly tidied up her office and filed away papers she had left out just before going to lunch the day before. Once everything was put away Tia sat down and enjoyed a few minutes to herself.

“Ms Robinson is here for her appointment.” Kathy’s voice came over the intercom.

“Send her in, I’m ready.” Tia replied.

Gina Robinson entered the room. She was a young swimsuit model. She had hazelnut hair and soft light blue eyes. Her body wasn’t lacking either. She was the top fantasy of every high school kid in the city.

“So Gina, how are things going?” Tia asked.

“I had that dream again.” Gina said sitting down.

“Please tell it to me again. Tell me any details that you might have forgotten or are different this time.”

“I’m on the set modeling the latest swimwear. Out of the blue my age starts regressing. Eventually I am just a grade school student and no one around seems to care. You are showing up in the dream again. You try to help me by reaching out your hand, but I fail to grab it and you slip away. I really want these dreams to stop. Can’t you just give me some meds for it or something?”

“Medication is only a temporary solution. You will have to deal with the dream sooner or later again. We need to find out what is causing the dream and then work from there. Tell me about how your job is going. Since your dream still is taking place on the set, I think the problem is originating there.”

Gina began to talk about her job and what was going on. Tia began to lose focus on the actual words and just stared at Gina as if she was listening to every word. She figured that her recorder would catch any important details. Her thoughts turned back to Gina’s dream. There was something she would like to see, Gina acting like a little girl and calling her mommy. Doing anything she ordered because ‘Mommy’ said so.

“Mommy are you okay?” Gina’s voice broke through higher pitched then normal.

“Huh? What was that?” Tia regained her concentration.

“You were blanking out real bad there mommy. Do you need to take a nap?”

Tia looked at Gina. She had moved from her seat and was sitting on the floor like a little kid. Her eyes had the innocence of a little girl. She had even pitched her voice to talk more like a little girl. Tia tried to figure out what had happened. Had her fantasy taken over her conscious mind? Pinching herself it all felt very real.

“Is there anything you need mommy?” Gina asked.

“Are you feeling okay Gina?” Tia wondered if it was a trick or something.

“Mommy, your acting silly. I feel fine.” Gina giggled.

Tia looked at Gina again. Somehow her fantasy had been forced upon her and now she was acting it out. Tia wondered how far she could push this. It would be risky if Gina snapped out of whatever was affecting her, but it was too good an opportunity to pass up.

“Gina, it looks like your wearing a bra. Do little girls wear bras?” Tia acted like she was talking to a small girl.

“Um, I don’t think so,” Gina answered.

“Then why are you wearing one? Take it off right now before Mommy gets mad.”

Gina took her shirt off and unhooked her bra. Tia enjoyed the sight of Gina’s exposed breasts. This was better than any fantasy she had because it was real. Gina quickly tossed aside the bra and put her shirt back on. Tia got up and grabbed some blank printing paper out of her desk. She grabbed a few pens and put it on the table in the center of the room.

“Why don’t you draw some pictures for mommy?” Tia suggested.

“Okay, what would you like me to draw?” Gina asked.

“Anything is fine dear. Just keep drawing until I say stop, ignoring anything I do.”

Gina slid up to the table and took one of the pens. She began making a crude drawing on the paper. It seemed she had lost all ability to even draw like an adult. Tia slid up behind Gina, breathing deeply hoping she wouldn’t break whatever had a hold of Gina she reached her hand around and grabbed her breast. Gina seemed to ignore what was happening to her as she concentrated on her task. Tia smiled deeply as she fondled the breast. She was doing what most men could only dream of. Reaching around she grabbed the other breast and began fondling it. She began kissing Gina on the cheek and was working her way to the lips when she saw the clock. Gina’s session was set to end soon.

Disappointed Tia sat back and began thinking how to get Gina back to normal. It all started when she had that fantasy of Gina. Tia concentrated, she imagined Gina putting her bra back on, thanking her for a productive session and going about her business remembering nothing. Gina snapped to attention and stood back up. She went over and retrieved her bra and put it back on.

“Thanks doctor, I feel much better after this session,” Gina said after she had her bra back on, “Can I schedule another appointment?”

“Sure, just talk to Kathy and she will hook you right up. I think we should have a two hour session next time though.” Tia said.

Gina walked out the door and began talking to Kathy. Tia sat down on her chair and wondered exactly what had happened. Gina had taken on the fantasy that was running through her head and in the end did exactly what she mentally thought as well. It was as if Gina was under her control. Mind control was of course impossible. All the years in college had taught her that, but no other explanation fit. Tia tried concentrating to get Kathy to come in, but after a minute of that all she had was a headache. Was there something more to it. What was the difference between then and now. Of course, Gina was in the same room.

“Kathy come on in,” Tia said over the intercom.

Kathy entered the room and sat down in front of Tia. Tia concentrated on what she wanted Kathy to do. Kathy’s eyes went a little blank.

“Is there anything you need mistress?” Kathy asked.

Tia smiled, she had it all figured out. All those built up fantasies could now come to life. Nothing was out of her league now.

“Who’s my next appointment?”

* * *

Erik couldn’t believe he was driving to work just after getting out of the hospital. Vera was being as ruthless as ever. He tried saying the doctor wanted him to rest, but Vera didn’t have any of it. She said if he didn’t get to work before lunch he was fired. Against the doctors orders he headed out.

“Finally!” Vera yelled as Erik entered her office, “Where is my budget report?”

“I told you, the FBI collected everything I had as evidence. We won’t get it back until they are done processing.” Erik answered.

“You idiot! That report is vital to this company and you just handed it over, I don’t even know why I keep you around.”

“But...”

“No buts, your work has been slipping lately. You better shape up or you get the boot. I expect the budget report to be redone by the end of the day.”

“It took me a week to put the first one together.”

“No excuses, get to work now!” ‘why don’t you do it yourself you bitch’ Erik thought as he turned to leave the office, “Actually never mind, I will do it myself since you seem so unreliable. Just get back to the other jobs I have for you.”

Erik left the office happy that he didn’t have to redo the entire budget report. Ever since he had accepted the promotion she had been piling on ridiculous amounts of work on him. He would have stayed right were he was had he known what the promotion would have done to his life. Taking a project folder Erik began to read through the proposed project. It seemed like a waste of time, regardless of whether he approved it or not Vera would immediately overrule him and call him stupid for whatever he chose. He had gained a reputation for the only person someone would want to deny their project idea since it practically meant that the project would go through.

As the words began to blur together looked up Vera doing the budget report and began daydreaming. He saw Vera calling him in and apologizing for ruining his life and offering absolutely anything to make up for it. Suddenly Vera set down the report, Erik quickly got back to his project to make it look like he was working hard. A few moments later his phone rang.

“This is Erik how can I help you,” Erik answered.

“Erik this is Vera, come to my office,” Vera’s voice came over and then she hung up.

Erik sighed as he prepared to take another round of verbal abuse he didn’t deserve. Vera was sitting back in her chair with the budget report in front of her. Vera however had a different look in her eyes compared to usual. They seemed apologetic for some reason.

“Erik, I just realized that I may have ruined your life,” Vera began. ‘May have? You did, why don’t you just admit it?’ “Okay okay, I did ruin your life. Anyways, I called you in here to see if there was absolutely anything I could offer to make it up to you. I’m willing to give you anything I have, just name it.”

Erik stood stunned. There was no way that Vera was actually offering him something to compensate for the life he lost. What the hell would he take? Her company? That was too much a hassle and he didn’t have the proper training for it. Her money? That would be a start, but it wouldn’t replace everything he lost. He wanted his marriage back and there was no way Vera could do that. A thought crossed Erik’s mind, her becoming his wife. That way he would gain everything she had, get all the benefits, and none of the stress of actually having to handle it. She could handle all that.

“I could become your wife,” Vera suggested.

Erik practically chocked. Was she reading his mind? That was impossible, she would be much more cruel to him if she actually could. A stray word came across Erik’s mind. ‘mind control’ Erik let the word soak in. It was impossible, there was no way that was the case. Erik focused a command to Vera. There was no way it would work, it was just impossible.

“I am your willing slave, just command me and I will do it,” Vera said smiling.

Erik stumbled back, it was real. He was controlling his bitch of a boss with his mind. He could really regain everything he lost. She could provide it to him. He could even exact his revenge against her and she would just take it. Erik tried forming ideas but his brain was overloaded. He needed time to think things through.

“Just go home and think things through master, I will do all the work you have piled up on your desk.” Vera smiled.

Erik slowly walked out of his office. He had just experienced something completely out of the world. He wondered if he should go back to the hospital, it almost all felt like a hallucination.

Continued in Chapter 2