The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SHADOW OF LADY MESMER:

Part #1 of the series

MESMERISING SHADOWS

DISCLAIMER:

NO PART(S) OF THIS WORK, NOR THE WORK IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAY BE: ALTERED; COPIED; EXCERPTED; REPRODUCED; STORED IN ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION STORAGE AND/OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM; TRANSMITTED; OR USED IN ANY OTHER WAY(S) BY ANY MEANS SUCH AS DESKTOP PUBLISHING, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR ANY OTHER METHOD NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

This story is humbly, respectfully, reverently, appreciatively, and fearfully dedicated to the lovely, loving, and lodestone-like LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

SYNOPSIS:

An erotic hypnoteuse elects to entrancingly expand her horizons.

INTRODUCTION BY Lady Krystal Mesmer

“Jarod Whitestaff’s story “The Shadow of Lady Mesmer” has very much intrigued me, entertained me, and given me much to contemplate. I find this story to be as thought provoking as it is hypnotically engaging. I do hope you find it as stimulating as I do!”

“Our world is far more controlled by sighted persons than it is ruled by men”

- Jarod Whitestaff

CHAPTER #2.

He was doing it again. SHE resolved SHE would find out, in exact detail, how he had come to know HER so well. There was no time like the present to begin this knowledge transfer. “How do you arrive at your conclusions concerning ME?”

“The formula is simple. The execution may be difficult. Accurate data, plus error-free processing, equals the right conclusion. The acronym for this is “ADPEPERC.” For this strategy to work correctly both the information and the analysis must be flawless. YOU provided the raw data.”

“Give me a specific example of how you do this?”

“YOUR title and name are, LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. LADY, is a term of feminine authority. It also has connotations of gentleness, graciousness, elegance, nobility of personality or character, and refinement. MESMER, is an allusion or link to the modern discoverer, or pioneering developer, of hypnosis. A crystal is often used as a fixation point. YOUR given name is spelled with a “K” and not a “C.” The question which rose in my mind was, why? KRYSTAL with a “K” is similar to and somewhat different from crystal with a “c.” My conclusion is YOU want those who are astute to comprehend YOU share similarities with other hypnotists and are also a unique personage. Shakespeare poses the question, “What’s in a name?” YOUR name and title reveal much concerning YOU. I think there are two types of perception, passive and active. In passive perception, one is aware of what one’s sense(s) are receiving. Little or no thought is deliberately applied to the particular stimulus. In active perception, the perceiver seeks to interact with the sensory perception(s). The perceiver internally, and in some instances externally, asks questions about some stimulus. The perceiving person attempts to divine any possible significance pertaining to the entire stimulus or some characteristic(s) thereof. “THE PRETENDER” was a science fiction and mystery show produced in the 1990’s. “Mr. Lee” is the title of an episode during the show’s third season. Mr. Lee is a sightless Chinese detective hired by someone in The Center to track down an escaped pretender named Jarod. Mr. Lee uses ADPEPERC and active perception. That YOU watch this episode is my humble recommendation. When YOU comprehend how Mr. Lee accomplishes his goal, YOU will possess a better understanding of how I tend to analyze things.”

“Give ME another example.”

The relationships of sexually dominant women to their feet and to high-heeled shoes should do nicely. To begin my understanding of these relationships, required me to simulate the experience of walking in high heels. Is AN EMERALD-EYED HYPNOTEUSE known to me getting ideas? The conclusion, based upon my simulation is, walking in high heels is unnatural, is not easy to do, is uncomfortable, causes sore feet, and is potentially injurious. Why would any woman choose to walk in those, in my opinion, hideous things? Aesthetics is the only reasonable answer. Some sighted people have said standing or walking in high heels accentuates the wearer’s calves, thighs, hips, buttocks, breasts, and certain movements of these aforementioned body parts. Also, certain clothing styles are supposedly far more appealing if the wearer is in high heels. The legal phrase, “quid pro quo,” describes the relationships under discussion. The following are my perceptions of a dominant woman’s thought process pertaining to these matters. “My willing submissives often want Me to wear high heels. High heels make My feet sore. In exchange for Me wearing high heels, My erotic submissives will: kneel at My feet; prostrate themselves at My feet; lick and/or kiss My feet; massage My feet; worship My feet; etc.” Hypnoerotically dominant Superior Women add Their Own unique wrinkle to these relationships. my perceptions of Their thoughts are these. “Along with what a nonhypnotic romantic or professional dominant has Her submissive clients do with respect to Her feet, I shall use My feet as one of My chief mesmeric induction fixation points. The male gets what he wants, I.E. to look at Me wear high heels. While this occurs, I will get what I want, I.E. the establishment, maintenance, or increase of My influence or control over his masculine mind."”

SHE mentally noted the most salient points he had made. “Let us go back to the members of your gender. I will concede, for now, that some of men’s more irritating actions are not necessarily inherently and/or inextricably linked to their possession of a Y-chromosome. How can a sighted person combat the effects of sight-domination?”

“I hoped YOU would ask me that. Soon I shall answer YOUR question. Before doing so, some points should be made concerning the power and ubiquitousness of sight domination. According to several different sources i’ve come across between 60 and 80 percent of all information a sighted person receives is visual data. YOUR Suzie Q’s my breasts are missing clip is, for reasons which are very evident to me, far more important than YOU may have ever realized. It raises some interesting and, in some cases, disturbing issues.”

“How does it do that?”

“In YOUR instructions, YOU tell Suzie she will not be able to see her breasts. YOU never give her any commands concerning the use of her hands. She could have used them to determine if her boobs were still extant. YOUR instructions indicate either YOU did not consider her tactile sense or YOU were unconcerned about its use. Based upon what is said in this clip, my assumption was that Suzie never raised either or both of her hands to her chest. A friend of mine, who viewed this clip, informed me this was not so. Had Suzie never felt her chest, my conclusion would be she automatically and unquestioningly accepted the validity of what her vision reported to her mind. That she used her hands and nevertheless did not perceive her breasts’ existence is even more intriguing. There are two probable explanations for this state of affairs. First, her sense of touch was altered, by YOUR posthypnotic suggestion that she could not perceive her breasts’ existence, as well as her vision. Second, the accurate information related by her hands was overridden by the fallacious data transmitted by her eyes or by YOUR postmesmeric commands or both. That clip clearly indicates that sight controls the minds of seeing persons. Why is vision’s influence so powerful? There are three possibilities. First, sight domination is hard-wired into the sighted human’s brain. If this is so, there may be, at most, little a seeing person can do to reduce or eliminate its presence. Second, vision domination is only learned. Should this be the case, what has been learned, perhaps, can be unlearned. The question is, is any sighted person willing to be reeducated? Third, sight domination is to some degree hard-wired and to a certain extent learned. In this circumstance, the ability to alter its control is dependent upon how much of it is learned.” He briefly paused in his discourse. “For most of our history it has been somewhat tedious and time-consuming for someone to manipulate the images another person received. During those days, vision domination was not so problematic and fraught with potential perils as it now is. Those earlier days are gone. It is highly unlikely they shall ever return. Now it is quite easy to capture, alter, and transmit an image to another person. In many instances, it is difficult or impossible for the person receiving the image to know it has been changed. Suppose someone intentionally changed then transmitted some image(s) to persuade people to a particular point of view. How many sighted persons tend to question some image seen on a television screen? Advanced image manipulation capabilities are fast becoming far more available to many more entities. That sighted persons tend to unthinkingly, or as many of them would say, “blindly,” accept what their vision reports is a grave danger. YOU know, all too well, how malleable the human mind can be. Consider the ramifications of what has been said.”

SHE was doing precisely that. It would take some time and effort to fully assimilate the points he had elaborated upon.

“Now shall my words turn to YOUR previous question. How can a sighted individual combat the power of vision domination over that person’s mind?” He was thoughtful for a few moments. “YOUR auditory acuity YOU desire to increase? Two things must have YOU. First, a guide and a teacher there must be. Second, much practice, even more practice, and still yet more much more practice must YOU. YOUR emerald eyes can deceive and enslave YOU. Not all things do they perceive. Them alone do not trust. Strong are YOUR other senses. Tell YOU much they can. Mind what they have to say. Help YOU much can they. Yes! Above all else this saying remember, “The keenest eye is the one that looks inward; which sees nothing yet perceives all things."”

SHE placed HER palms together, pointed HER ten digits upward, and put a space between HER thumbs and HER fingers. “Thank you, Master Yoda. I shall try.”

“No,” he answered HER! “Either do or do not. There is no try. Far more attractive are YOU than other Skywalkers.” He whistled twice.

“A Jedi Master and a wolf.”

“Now, KRYSTAL, anyone with any sense is absolutely aware that all men are only puppy dogs to YOU and the other Superior Women within the ranks of The Sisterhood.”

“Yes, MY pet. Who is MY good boy?”

“Arf, arf, arf, arf. KRYSTAL,” he paused slightly and plaintively lowered his eyelids, “Many professional or amateur erotically dominant persons seemed to be inextricably tied to various forms of physical restraint. Yes, it’s an awful and all too accurate pun. YOU know how I am about collars, hoods, masks, blindfolds, gags, and the like. I can not, I can’t, I just can’t. No, no I beg and beseech YOU! Please do not ever ask, or ever compel, me to do that!” His voice was halting.

“I know and I understand. My deep and abiding influence or control can be established, maintained, or increased in a multitude of such subtle and oh so very pleasurable ways. In your case, no physical collar or its ilk is necessary.” SHE comfortingly stroked the back of his neck while SHE spake.

“I can not tell YOU how much that means to me. One day, hopefully, an appropriate means of expressing my enormous gratitude will be available to me. So far as YOUR hearing is concerned, for now, I have two suggestions. First, make use of pictureless storytelling media, in other words, audio books or old radio programs. YOU may not like my second proposal.”

“Why is that?”

“It requires YOU to temporarily neutralize YOUR primary sense.”

“You want ME to blindfold MYSELF?”

“An intriguing, and for me possibly erotic, idea—but no. All I am asking YOU to do is watch what YOU usually do on TV with YOUR screen completely covered by a totally nontransparent object.”

“I am not thrilled by that idea,” KRYSTAL responded.

“Oh come on, it will be such fun!”

“And who will enjoy ME doing this?”

“Why me of course,” he said with a grin.

“Indeed, MY little pet. I perceive some further training is in order.”

SHE leaned across the table so his senses would detect, absorb, and be delightfully overcome by HER physical presence. Then SHE started stimulating his earlobes with HER thumbnails. It took some time for his breathing to return to its normal rate. More than once he swallowed hard.

“LADY KRYSTAL MESMER, YOU know how hard it is for me to think straight when YOU do that.”

“Oh, I am soooooo sorry. Would you like ME to stop? Would you rather I never touched you in this way ever again?” A knowing smile spread over her lips.

“Why do YOU insist upon tormenting me by mentioning such horrible, terrible, and frighteningly dreadful dooms to me? Sometimes, YOU are so bad! YOU know, full well, I do not want YOU to stop. YOU also know why I (will, if necessary, fall to my knees and) beseech YOU to continue. It has to do with four words YOU have heard on a multitude of occasions. “That! feels! so! good!"”

“You say it, but you’ll never do it,” KRYSTAL said.

“Do what,” he inquired?

“Fall to your knees and tell ME how much you adore it when I touch you like this.” SHE slightly intensified HER pressure.

“Yes, I will.”

“Do it now,” SHE gently and firmly ordered.

“Do what?”

“Do not pretend you did not hear ME, MY pet. Fall to your knees and tell ME how much you want and need ME to touch you this way,” SHE said insistently.

HER command was instantaneously heeded. “When will I ever learn not to say or write such things to YOU? I should always bear in mind YOUR degree of precision with respect to language usage. YOU often talk with YOUR clients about a magical, mesmerizing, irresistible crystal. They usually, if not always, assume YOU mean the ball or the stone in YOUR pendant or ring. Approximately sixty-five inches is The height of the actual magical, mesmerizing, irresistible KRYSTAL. Then there is one of YOUR favorite phrases, “harmless, little (insert specific item here)."”

“What makes you think I will permit you to acquire or retain such knowledge,” SHE inquired menacingly? SHE then laughed seductively.

“So that explains it. I should have known. Before I take my inevitable nap at YOUR command, and begin my unavoidable journey to only YOU know where, may I ask YOU some questions?”

“Permission granted,” she said indulgently.

“Am I in trouble?”

“We shall see.”

“Would this be due to my remarks about YOUR being blindfolded being a turn on for me and my enjoyment of YOUR watching television sans video output?”

“Perhaps.”

“Will YOU be gentle with me? YOU know I am only a helpless and defenseless male who is completely powerless to resist YOUR sundry conspicuous charms and captivating capacities.”

“Neither that nor your flattery nor both will save you, MY mischievous miscreant soon to be magically and mystically mesmerized into magnificent, male mindlessness.”

“I didn’t think it would. Nevertheless, I had to try.”

SHE employed his trigger. SHE watched him slide so easily and peacefully under the subtle sorceries of HER siren spell. As SHE softly spoke to him SHE massaged the area around his eyes with HER fingertips or stimulated his nerve endings by gently scratching his skin with HER nails. SHE knew the affect HER actions would have upon him. SHE was aware he rarely allowed anyone or anything to touch his neck, head, or especially his face. He had been this way from birth. He had granted HER license to touch him whenever, and almost wherever, SHE wished. He would not allow anyone else SHE knew to do so. SHE was the only one he trusted in such matters. SHE fully recognized the importance of the liberty and accompanying responsibility SHE had been given. HER tender and talented hands sent him deeper, deeper down, and still deeper down into the depths of HER hypnotic world, HER hypnotic words, HER hypnotic ways, HER hypnotic webs, HER hypnotic will, and HER hypnotic whimsicalness.

“And now, MY not quite completely compliant pet, let’s have a little fun!”

As SHE walked about the store, SHE recalled listening to some of HER older relatives and familial friends talk of listening to the radio as their primary means of entertainment. SHE vaguely remembered the names of some of the programs they mentioned. SHE was surprised to discover how much of this auditory material still existed.

HER sightless client had given HER some excellent referrals for finding old-time radio shows and other audio material. He would not remember having done so. This was as it should be. No matter how hard he tried to lift it, the Vail of secrecy would remain firmly locked in place over his mentally fascinated, emotionally liberated, erotically stimulated, mistressfully mesmerized, masterfully manipulated, minuscule, male mind. He would never recollect several interesting and amusing things he had done on that day. Not until, or unless, SHE wished him to know what had occurred. SHE had seen to it that this was so. He had long known of HER powerful and insatiable mischievous streak and HER wicked and spontaneous sense of humor. He also knew (though the details were often to some degree obliterated) he was at times the target of these tendencies. HER playing with his memory was just a little payback for those two expressions of his sense of humor at HER expense. It was also a reminder to all concerned regarding the identity of who ruled the roost, the rooster, and all synonyms for the latter.

“May I help YOU?” The salesperson was young, eager, and quite attentive.

KRYSTAL took note that he was definitely a leg man. SHE had finely honed HER natural perceptiveness through considerable training and persistent practice. The importance of being observant was one of the themes SHE sought to implant in the consciousness of any of HER (past or present) protégés. One of Homer Teeter Herreshoff’s (HER sightless friend) many observations about sighted people (KRYSTAL also learned from him that analyzing the beliefs, thought processes, actions, and eccentricities of sighted people was a frequently practiced and psychologically necessary activity for him and some of his closest visually impaired friends.) was, “Where the eyes are the mind tends to be.” This was one of the maxims governing HER understanding of, interactions with, and influence or control over sighted men. (This salesman was no exception to the rule. SHE had surreptitiously tracked his eye movements. SHE knew what he liked.) Despite Homer’s insistence, and several points of evidence SHE could not presently completely refute, part of HER was not ready to believe his quote was nearly as applicable to sighted women as it was for there male counterparts.

“A friend of mine recommended I begin listening to old radio shows. There are so many available choices. What would you suggest?”

He hoped THIS BEAUTIFUL BLONDE (wearing, and WHO so gracefully moved in, those sexy, open-toed, high-heeled, stiletto shoes he had always loved so ardently) would never know what he actually wanted to suggest. He needed this job. He needed it badly. His libido would need to be whipped into submission. He scratched and bowed his slightly balding head. “Perhaps a compilation, consisting of various shows from different genres, is in order?”

“Yes, I think that will do nicely. You have been very helpful.”

“I always endeavor to serve,” he responded politely.

“I like a man who enjoys servitude.” During their exchange, SHE invitingly smiled, imperially gazed, and impishly winked at him once or twice.

He was uncertain what SHE meant by HER last remark. Some sort of premonition warned him he might not want to find out. Still, there was some quality about HER. He could not put it into words. It was impossible for him to fully grasp. It was becoming more and more difficult for him to think coherently. He did not comprehend. How was this possible? Why was this happening? What had SHE done to him? Nevertheless he could not truthfully deny that SHE was, SHE was, SHE was.

He had to close his eyes for several seconds before he could speak to HER once more. “Will that be all?”

“For the present.”

For a second time he was puzzled by HER most recent statement. What was SHE attempting to tell him? Was SHE, in fact, trying to tell him anything beyond the obvious? Was it all in his mind? Did he have some justification to believe? Once again there was that foreboding, that fascination, and that frustration. He never had any breathing problems before now. He wondered why was it so warm in this air-conditioned store?

“Very good, Ms.”

“MESMER. MY name is KRYS!TAL MES!MER.”

He escorted HER to the cashier. He watched HER pay for HER purchase. He distinctly heard HER bid him, “Farewell.” He regretfully watched HER, at last, walk Out of his sight. He was never so relieved and so sorry that someone he so scarcely knew was so soon departed.

SHE was pleasantly surprised by how much SHE enjoyed using only HER ears. Homer, HER sole acquaintance who had fallen so completely under HER spell without ever succumbing to, and becoming irretrievably lost in, HER emerald eyes, had been right. Listening to a story and not having the brain-numbing crutch of external images did stimulate HER agile mind. Not having someone else’s manufactured images to fall back on forced HER to conceive and develop HER own mental pictures based on what HER ears perceived and HER mind believed. SHE would thank him for this excellent idea some day. Maybe SHE would do so before SHE allowed him to recall he had ever mentioned old radio programs to HER. His response might be quite amusing. SHE particularly loved placing certain kinds of people in deep hypnosis: those who thought they could not be mesmerized; those (especially men) who were absolutely, definitely, and totally cocksure they could never be hypnotized—particularly by an attractive woman and a blonde at that; and those whose personalities were drastically altered by mesmerism and a little creative, shall we say, encouragement. He belonged to the last group. He was always so controlled, logical, precise, reserved, seemingly unemotional, and sometimes misperceived as uncaring in his normal conscious state of mind. Under HER hypnotic persuasion he was quite different. He was almost unrecognizable. It was such fun to see and especially to cause. SHE recalled some incidents then heartily laughed aloud and broadly smiled to HERSELF.

SHE was somewhat taken aback by the scope of subjects covered in old-time radio shows. Science fiction and mystery shows were particularly good in this regard. Programs like, “The Whistler” encouraged HER to employ ADPEPERC and active perception. Sci-fi shows, like “X Minus One,” dealt with topics like: the treatment of minorities; the potential dangers of unquestioning acceptance of dogmatic orthodoxy in any form or in any venue; the possible pitfalls of overly relying upon technology; the meaning of being human; and so much more. SHE was quite pleasantly surprised. The Real Dark Side’s agent, whom SHE had first cumulatively and then deeply hypnotized, had been right again. SHE would give him and HERSELF a treat for all he had done for HER. SHE pondered the question, what should it be?

SHE immediately hit the button sending the CD player to the beginning of the currently playing track. SHE had to hear that once more. Memories of conversations SHE had overheard concerning this particular radio series came back to HER mind. The Shadow was a crime fighter who used invisibility while gathering information, questioning witnesses, interrogating suspects, and confronting the guilty. SHE listened to the program’s segment again. SHE had indeed heard what SHE thought SHE’d heard. The Shadow’s invisibility was a combination of telepathy and mesmerism.

Over the next few days SHE turned the idea over and over in HER thoughts. SHE had manipulated a person’s sensory perception of reality on many occasions. Yet, SHE had never considered inducing, in any of HER myriad subjects, HER perceived partial or total invisibility. Now the notion was firmly implanted in HER consciousness. Now SHE gave it legitimate and serious consideration. SHE meticulously calculated all of the logistics and carefully pondered each of the ramifications of undertaking this enterprise.

LADY KRYSTAL MESMER’s innate, insatiable, and ubiquitously recognized curiosity had served HER interests well for many years. It was one of the primary impetuses for HER exploration and eventual mastery of hypnosis in general and erotic mesmerism in particular. SHE also thrived on challenges. What was easy or mundane or both was irritating and anathema to HER frequently and conspicuously restless psyche. Long ago SHE realized experimentation was one of the keys to knowledge, wisdom, progress, innovation, HER personal accomplishments, and HER material success. Like a minuscule spark in an immense drought-stricken wood, the idea of being perceived as invisible by a sighted individual steadily grew and grew in strength. In the end SHE could stand it no longer. SHE had to know the truth.

“LADY MESMER, may I make a request,” said Jefferson Thomason? He was one of her more well-educated and generous hypnoerotic clients.

“What do you wish,” KRYSTAL responded?

“Lately, my life has been far too predictable. I could really use a change, some variety, anything to get me out of this insufferably dull and humdrum routine.”

“What did you have in mind?”

“I just don’t know. I was really hoping YOU would have some ideas. I don’t wand to be burdensome. If YOU don’t feel YOU’re up to the challenge, today, perhaps we should reschedule this session?”

SHE focused upon him and intensified HER stare. SHE was completely cognizant of how much he loved the beauty and respectfully feared the power of the large, luminous, and apocalyptic emerald windows to and mirrors of HER soul. He looked so adorable whenever he began to squirm under HER apparently all-consuming, all-encompassing, all-knowing, and all-powerful gaze. SHE leaned back in HER comfortable armchair and slowly and sensuously lowered HER eyelids. After a couple of minutes SHE sat upright and directed HER penetrating gaze at him a second time. “I think I have just the thing. Yes, I believe this will do nicely.”

“Any hints or clues?”

“Of course not, silly boy. That would spoil the surprise. Just sit back, relax, and put all your trust in your harmless, little KRYSTAL.”

By nature and training LADY KRYSTAL MESMER was an impressively logical and meticulously detail-oriented personage. SHE had striven to achieve personal balance by cultivating, bringing forth, and expressing HER whimsical, carefree, and spontaneous side. SHE learned one means of accomplishing this was by recognizing and subsequently seizing an opportunity when it was presented to HER. HER bored pet wanted something out of the ordinary. SHE yearned to conduct HER most unorthodox (and many might say, “outlandish,") hypnotic experiment. Serendipity and synchronicity had come through once again.

“Now, my pet and third President of the United States, I’d like to show you one of MY newest, little toys.” SHE produced a small prism which rotated on a base. SHE set it near one of the candles SHE so adored and so frequently utilized. “Now, I want you to focus all of your considerable concentration on the harmless, little, rotating prism you see before you. See how it spins so easily and peacefully. See how MY little toy turns slowly, so slowly, so, so slowly. Now, see how the candle’s soft, wonderful light seems to dance on the prism’s. smooth and shiny sur!fa!ces! See the multitude of magnificent colors and shades. See how the candle’s soft, soo!thing light seems to sparkle and shimmer in such a so!porif!ic and mes!merizing man!ner. See how the candle’s captivating light seems to reflect and refract off of the prism’s smooth, soo!thing, and sen!suous sur!fa!ces. And now notice that your tired and oh so sleepy eyes are becoming heavier and heavier. And yet, it feels so good to just relax and let all of your attention center on the magical and mystical softly swirling prism as it soo!thingly spins before your eyes. Good. Very good. You are doing so very well.”

SHE watched his face and form react. As light can be drawn into a black hole’s gravitational field, so his mind was effortlessly captivated, confiscated, and consumed by the perfect power of the smoothly spinning prism. KRYSTAL conjectured that this tiny, trifling trinket would be one of HER most subtle and effective toys. SHE smiled with delight at the prospect and all it portended.

“Jefferson, you will listen very carefully to MY instructions. For MY thoughts are your thoughts. MY voice is the only thing you need to hear. MY will is stronger than your will. MY voice is the only thing you want to hear. For MY words are your words. MY voice is the only thing you will hear. MY! will! is stronger than your will. Any other sound you may hear will only compel you to devote more and more of your attention to the soft, soothing, seductive, soporific, and silky sound of MY mystical, magical, magnetic, magnificent, and mesmerizing voice. You will be unable to see ME after I awaken you from your hypnotic trance. No matter how hard you try, you will not be able to see ME. For MY! will! is! stronger! than your will. Your subconscious mind will totally remember and perfectly perform your instructions. MY thoughts are your thoughts. When you try to see ME, you will feel a potent and powerful arousal. MY words are your words. MY instructions are your instructions. The harder and harder you try to see ME, the stronger and stronger the arousal of your manhood will become. For MY will is your will is MY will that you yearn to obey above all else. You will be completely unable to release this sexual tension until I command you to do so. You will not cum until I command you to cum for me. You can only cum at my command. Shake your head from side to side and say, “yes,” if you understand your commands.”

SHE saw and Heard him do as he was bidden. The time had come for the acid test.

“I will count up from one to four. One, beginning to effortlessly and peacefully come up from your quiet, tranquil place in deep, deep hypnosis. Only your subconscious mind will recall all of your instructions. Two, your tired and heavy eyes are slowly beginning to open. Your subconscious mind will completely carry out and perfectly perform all of MY commands. Three, you are becoming more and more aware of everything around you. Your eyes feel as if they have been gently and lovingly washed in cool, clean, crys!tal clear alpine spring water. MY! will! is! stron!ger than! your will. And finally four, your eyes are completely open, you are totally alert, and you feel more wonderful than you have ever felt.”

Thomason stretched contentedly after rubbing his temples and his eyes. He did not know how SHE did it, but each hypnosis session with HER was more effective than any of its predecessors. He did not recall ever telling HER this. He would not let this opportunity slip through his fingers.

“KRYSTAL, how do YOU do it?”

“Do what?”

“Make each visit more. LADY MESMER?”

SHE heard the concern in his voice and saw his eyes darting about the familiar room. “Jefferson, is something wrong?”

“Why can’t I see YOU?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I can not see YOU.”

“Dear boy, you must be mistaken. Perhaps, after coming out of your trance state, your eyes haven’t adjusted to the lower level of light in this room.”

“i’ve never had that problem before. Something is weird. I can see myself. I can see every object in this room. But I can not see YOU at all.”

“Come now, MY pet. I believe you are playing with ME.”

“No, I am being serious. I still can’t see YOU.” He turned his face toward the voice. He saw HER chair. He saw HER desk. He did not see HER.

“Maybe the effects of your hypnosis haven’t worn off completely. Try and really focus your sexy eyes,” KRYSTAL MESMER suggested. “That might help.”

He did so. Nothing. He tried even harder. Still nothing. He tried as hard as he possibly could. Still there was nothing. There was no visible sign of LADY KRYSTAL MESMER.

Jefferson Thomason was aroused. He did not understand. Oh boy, was this fellow aroused. What was his body doing to him? My heavens; my stars; my God, my Goddess, my Gods, whatever Jefferson Thomason Jefferson was never, ever, ever so, so aroused in his entire, freaking life! Why was this happening to him? His inability to see KRYSTAL (One horrible thought eclipsed all others. He might never again lose his heart, his mind, his soul, his spirit, his will, his body, his feelings, an everything else he possessed in the unfathomable, fathomless fathoms of LADY KRYSTAL MESMER’s irresistible, ensorcelling, enervating, entrancing, emerald eyes.) was bad enough. But this arousal was so sudden, so strong, and so inexplicable. He wondered if his body was going out of its mind?

SHE saw and heard his various reactions to HER assumed cloak of invisibility and his arousal to end all arousals. It was difficult for HER to determine which experience affected him more profoundly. One thing was absolutely certain. The two in concert were more than enough to neutralize any mortal man. Successful mind manipulation was one thing. This was far beyond anything SHE had ever done and everything SHE had ever heard of or seen.

“Jefferson Thomason, hear and obey my command. Cum for me! Cum! for your KRYSTAL! Cum! now! for LADY! KRYSTAL! MESMER!”

Did he have any choice? SHE was so glad he could not pay any attention to the expression on HER lovely face. Never had SHE seen a man’s body move in quite that way nor nearly so forcefully. SHE led him back down into deep, deep hypnosis. SHE locked all knowledge of today’s session in the lowest bowels of his subconscious mind. SHE removed the posthypnotic suggestions SHE had issued on this day. SHE gently directed his mental processes back to his conscious state of being. Before his departure, he wondered aloud why his clothing felt so odd? SHE provided him no clue.

When SHE was alone, SHE mentally reviewed the events of Jefferson Thomason’s latest session. Everything had gone swimmingly. Perceived total invisibility could be achieved. Now the question was, what could or would SHE do with it? The Shadow used his powers to battle evildoers. Might it be possible for HER to do the same?

TO BE CONTINUED...