The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sculptor, Part 3

By Tentacle Boy

Over the course of the couple of weeks, almost all of Aiden’s body hair slowly fell out, leaving behind perfect baby-smooth skin. He felt his masculinity under attack every time he saw hair collecting at the shower drain.

His ass felt mostly normal despite the “treatments” that Jaxon administered about twice a week. Every time, the frustration and humiliation of his dick hardening in betrayal made his cheeks feel hot. He was also afraid touch it. Once he had brushed it a little hard in the shower and it had felt great. He had snapped his hand away. He might be here for the duration, but he wasn’t going to buy into Jaxon’s bullshit. Maybe when this was all over he’d find a hot chick who was into wearing a strap-on. But he wasn’t gay just because his ass was now an erogenous zone.

His next shock came at the gym’s scale. He had lost weight. Almost ten pounds. Granted, he was required to do mostly aerobic exercises, but he’d always found it easy to pack on lean muscle anyway. When he saw Jaxon next he questioned him. Jaxon’s answer made him shudder.

“Ah, that. Yes, I wondered when you’d notice. Don’t worry, you’ll always be lean and strong. But I don’t just want you to be fit. I want you to be mine. You’ll be bigger than most men, true. But to me you will always be small and pretty in my eyes. And I’ve decided to make you just a little smaller and prettier. By the way, we’re done with your treatments. Or at any rate, we’re ready to move on to the next ones. Oh, and next time you’re in the gym, check your height.

Aiden did. And his mind spun and whirled when he saw that he was over an inch and a half shorter than he had been. How was that possible? He looked in the mirror. He looked about the same, except for the smooth body. His abs still rippled. His chest still jutted proudly. He looked around before striking a biceps pose, just to see how it looked. He could swear he was also just a little more slight and lean. When he had arrived here, he had been 6′4″, and already Jaxon had still stood a head taller than him. How far would this go?

* * *

Jaxon smiled to himself. The work with the new boy was going perfectly. He was aching to fuck that beautiful ass, but he had resolved to manipulate Aiden’s mind and body until the boy came to him begging to be filled with cock. Jaxon expected that to be soon. He decided to take out his frustrations on one of his earlier achievements.

When he entered the dimly lit bedroom, his prey was naked and ready for him. Blake, a honey-skinned twink he had seduced at a nightclub, had never left after he discovered the pleasures of being taken by Jaxon. He hadn’t needed to change the boy in any way. He was a willing slut, and eager receptacle for his cum. But he had modified him anyway, of course. In a way, the boy’s eagerness had been a bit of a pity. He preferred Aiden’s rebellion. It allowed him the pleasure of breaking a man and remaking him as his boy.

He walked up to the edge of the bed where Blake had turned his ass into the air. The boy pressed his face hard into the bed, and ground his hips, humping the ass in the air. He made little mewling sounds, eager to be filled. As Jaxon removed his pants and placed a hand on the boy’s hips, Blake’s libido went into overdrive. He twisted his face backward, longing in his eyes.

“Ugh. Please!” he pleaded.

“Patience, my little slut,” Jaxon said in his basso voice. “Soon you will know the pleasure of a man inside you again.”

He loved teasing the lad. Blake was fully in heat now. Jaxon had given him a few cat genes. The ones that made female cats yowl desperately for breeding. And they had worked wonderfully. Blake had gone from a horny twink to an insatiable fuckhole.

Jaxon began to rub the head of his monstrous dick at Blake’s tiny entrance. As his precum spread onto the boy’s asslips, they began to wink spasmodically, leaking rivulets of clear, slippery fluid. The self-lubricating boycunt was one of Jaxon’s favorite achievements. But he didn’t plan to give Aiden that particular luxury. Aiden would have to do well enough with his mouth and Jaxon’s precum as lube.

The thought of fucking Aiden caused Jaxon to lose control, rapidly slamming his dick into the boy’s hole in one long stroke. The boy gasped and cried out, sounding as if he was in pain, but he also pushed himself back harder on Jaxon, trying to fill himself with cock as much as possible.

Jaxon obliged. He fucked Blake with animalistic fervor. Jaxon’s hips slammed into the boy’s rear with a loud slapping sound that could only come from a whore being fucked. Jaxon ignored Blake’s cries of pleasure. It was fun to force cum out of the boy by fucking him, but today he just needed release.

Less than a minute later, Jaxon reached up and grabbed the boy around the throat with one muscular hand, as he started to ejaculate. It seemed to last forever. He must have shot a dozen times into the gasping slut, coating his velvety insides with semen.

When he pulled out, Blake’s ass winked shut, missing just a few drops that dribbled out. Jaxon picked up the stray semen with a finger and brought it to the boy’s mouth, where it was eagerly sucked off.

Then, without so much as a word of appreciation or thanks, Jaxon gave the boy a sharp swat on the ass, dressed himself, and walked out. He decided that Blake could work as another tool in his project with Aiden. He grinned devilishly, working out the details in his mind.

To be continued...

* * *