The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sculptor, Part 2

* * *

Aiden could hardly sleep. His mind still raced. He was scared. Scared of going too far, beyond a point of no return. But what was worse was how he felt about his future. He admitted some strange curiosity to what would become of him, and that terrified him all the more. Maybe Jaxon had been exaggerating, and he just planned to make him a bit buffer or prettier. He was stuck here so he decided to just wait for what was to come. With that, he drifted off to sleep.

* * *

A servant woke him and gave him breakfast the next day. He didn’t even see Jaxon. Then he was escorted to the gym. He noticed that a pair of big men were always outside the door of whatever room he was in. He was being guarded. So much for sneaking away. After lunch, a servant brought him to the lab. Where Jaxon was waiting.

“Hello, my pet,” he growled. Aiden was undressed and laid down. Jaxon examined his body. The boy was lean, but with some nice muscle development. The chest and abdominals looked particularly good. Masculine but still no match for his own. But a few of Aiden’s masculine features didn’t suit his tastes.

“We’re going to start simple. I want you smooth. All the time, no stubble from shaving.” He administered a painless aeosol injection. “Your body hair below the neck will thin out by tomorrow, and will not grow back. You’ll still have a fuzz where I like it, but it will be finer and softer.”

He touched some controls and the chair adjusted, raising Aiden’s ass and spreading his legs. Restraints morphed from the chair’s surface and ringed his wrists and ankles. Jaxon stepped between his legs, making a breeze that brushed against his exposed anus. He had never felt so vulnerable in his life. Jaxon examined his asshole, nodding. Then he started tapping at it with a finger. Aiden gasped in shock.

What had he gotten himself into? If he could just endure this like a man, he could sort himself out later.

As Jaxon began to take out equipment outside Aiden’s field of vision, he spoke.

“I’m going to describe everything I do to you as I do it. Partly to inform you, but mainly I just want to see the look in your eyes when you finally break. And you will break.”

Aiden gritted his teeth.

“First, you have a virgin ass. Even if it wasn’t tight as a drum, I’d know because I paid for it to be guaranteed.”

Jaxon casually started pressing a cool instrument against Aiden’s asshole.

“This first tool has a simple function. It cleans you out. I need you clean for what happens next.”

Aiden felt the pressure of warm water entering him, filling him until his stomach bulged. He groaned as Jaxon laid a big hand on his stomach again, massaging the fluid in

Then it was removed. This happened twice more before Jaxon spoke again.

“The process is thorough and completed the first time. But I wanted to make you feel this several times,” he said as a fourth wave of fluid began to flow into Aiden’s exposed butt. He rubbed Aiden in slow circles. Increasing his feeling of uncomfortable fullness. “I want to feel yourself being filled. I want you to contemplate how your body being forced to accept what I put into it..”

Aiden felt Jaxon’s breath in this face as he growled in his ear. “I want you to feel like your body has been hollowed out. Lacking something. Missing that sensation of fullness—of completeness that you will come to crave as I recreate you.”

Aiden shuddered, horrified and fascinated.

“This,” Jaxon said, using fingers to massage the lips of Aiden’s ass where his machine entered him, “is an ass right now. But soon, it will be nothing but a pussy. A hole for me to fill with whatever I choose.”

A pussy. Why did he have to put it that way? He hated that word being applied to his clearly very male and masculine body. He grunted in discomfort as the probe was withdrawn from his ass, leaving him feeling vulnerable and exposed again.

“Now we can start the next step. I plan to take control of you, body and mind, but not by force or other crude methods of direct mind control.”

Jaxon leaned in again, in that way he always did when he wanted to make Aiden feel intimidated and vulnerable.

“You see, my utterly straight and beautiful specimen, I won’t need to force you to do anything, or even change how you think. Not directly. Instead I’m going to bring you around by changing how your body reacts to me. It won’t matter what you think you are. You will not be able to deny the pleasure you experience by being taken by another man.”

Jaxon then started rubbing Aiden’s asslips in very slow circles. Aiden felt a little relief that he wasn’t going to be just ripped open. But he was totally humiliated. The sensations were bizarre. He’d never been touched there before, and the weirdness of it was more intense than the discomfort.

“Give it a moment, the treatment you just had up your ass to work,” Jaxon said.

It kept feeling strange, but then it started to feel good. The sensations terrified Aiden, because they felt amazing. Like the best body massage ever, concentrated on his anus.To his humiliation, his dick started to harden.

“Making your ass sensitive is just the start. I plan to make it a perfect fuckhole and sleeve for my cock, or whatever else it put into it. It will be a cunt, whether you think of it as an ass or not. It will pout and wet itself when touched, and it will tremble and cling when penetrated. And once it’s just how I want it, I’ll leave it up to you whether you can resist begging for dick inside you. So, tell me what you think of that. Not that I care.”

Aiden was outraged. “I think it’s bullshit. You can do what you want, but if you aren’t willing to change my mind, you can’t make me beg for anything.”

Jaxon smiled. “I like your defiance. What fun would this be otherwise?”

Despite his claim of indifference to Aiden’s feelings, Jaxon was very patient. He massaged Aiden’s asslips gently, applying lubricants and gels. When he finally crooked a finger and just penetrated the outside folds of his anus, he stopped and continued massaging. Then, after a few long minutes, the warm finger stopped at his ass, and started to move into him.

The finger turned slow circles inside him, touching a spot that felt even stranger. And better. When Jaxon started inserting a second thick finger a few inches, Aiden squirmed, straining at his restraints. He got a sharp slap on the ass in return.

“Maybe that’s enough for today,” Jaxon said, standing up and releasing Aiden. All you may wear for the rest of the day is this jock and your shoes. I might want to check on your ass every couple hours, and I don’t want to have to wait for you to undress. Get to the gym.

Aiden stood and dressed as instructed, glaring at Jaxon the whole time.His dick was going soft and he was feeling like himself again, now that he wasn’t laid out and vulnerable. And his ass felt perfectly normal without somebody poking and prodding at it.

Aiden turned to go and said, “this isn’t going to work. In six months I’m going to give you the finger and walk out of here.” Jaxon just smiled and licked his lips at Aiden’s bubble butt at it bounced its way toward the gym.

* * *