The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Project

Chapter 5: Sally

Sally was naked from the waist down. Only semi-conscious from the powerful drugs coursing through her bloodstream, her head rocked from side-to-side.

Her legs were spread wide in a brightly-lit room. A dozen people focused on her hot, sweaty body.

A man sat between her milky-white thighs, inches from her pussy. He looked at the delicate open petals, the folds of her distended labia.

She heard a distant commanding voice, “One more push honey.” She bore down screaming, Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!”

“That’s it,” said her doctor, as he caught the baby that squirted out of her cunt, now dilated to almost 5 inches in diameter. The doctor gave the baby a whack on the behind and it let out a wail. It was a welcome sound to everyone in the room, except perhaps the baby.

“You have a beautiful baby girl,” said the doctor. “May I hold her?” asked Sally. In a moment,” he said. Cutting and tying the cord, he gave the baby to a nurse. She took the newborn to a nearby examining table.

“You did a wonderful job beautiful,” encouraged her husband, Mel. She was sweating, exhausted, without any makeup, and bloated from the pregnancy. It didn’t matter to him. He’d never felt greater pride or love for his courageous wife.

“We’re almost done,” said the doctor, “Another big push for the placenta.” The afterbirth was disposed of and Sally was cleaned up. The nurse brought back the now clean baby, placing the newborn on Sally’s breast.

“Hello Abigail, welcome to the world, Mommy loves you,” she whispered to her new daughter. After 9 months plus 36 hours of difficult labor, Sally finally held her reward. Tears of happiness streamed down her face. It was the most joyous moment of her life.

Sally was resting back in her hospital room. Baby Abigail, two feet away, was peacefully asleep in her crib. Sally thought about the amazing changes that had taken place in her life over the last nine months.

It had been spring break in Florida. She had wheedled the money needed out of her parents. They had plenty to spare. She’d gone down with a girlfriend who hoped to get fucked by her leftovers. They both knew how her big tits and hard body was an irresistible magnet for guys.

Sally had been a wild slut. Baking in the sun during the day prefering bikinis that were thin strips hanging from her neck to her waist. From either side she wanted everyone to be able to see her “mammoth manniliaries”.

Her friend had a much smaller bust. She tried to compete by wearing translucent fabric that clearly showed her nipples and pussy.

Every night they’d go out together partying. Neither slept in the same bed for two nights in a row. She’d get so drunk that she’d screw anything with pants. How many guys might have fucked her was a complete blur the next day.

Every morning she’d wake up nude in another guy’s bed. Usually, Sally had no idea who he was or where her clothes had gone. The taste of semen was always in her mouth. Often, her cunt and ass were caked with dry sperm. Sometimes there were lines of sticky cum matting her hair or crisscrossing her body.

She’d quietly go into the bathroom to wash off the stale sex smell. Then she’d sneak back and “borrow” some of the guy’s clothes to walk back to her hotel. If he were a light sleeper, he’d want “payment”. Sally would have to suck him, fuck him or both before he’d let her leave dressed in his clothes.

She was giving one of these guys a blowjob. He’d caught her still naked, going through his dresser, holding one of his shirts and pants in her hand.

She’d just gotten him nice and hard when he pulled out and demanded to fuck her in the ass. She agreed when he threatened to toss her outside au natural.

He stood her against the wall and reamed her. Fortunately, his cock was still wet with her saliva. After about 10 minutes, she began really getting into it. Her hips thrusting wildly back to drive his cock deeper.

He wrapped one hand around her billowy tits. Three fingers of his other hand rammed up her cunt. She felt a tremendous orgasm begin to break.

It chopped off abruptly when Sally’s balance suddenly shifted. Disoriented, she felt like she was falling.

The guy had lifted Sally up so that her toes couldn’t touch the floor. With cock still buried up her ass, and three fingers up her pussy, he carried her onto the open balcony.

Sally protested, “No, not outside! I don’t want everyone to see.” He pinched her nipple painfully hard until she squealed. “Shut your hole bitch if you don’t want more.” he commanded.

Leaning her over the low padded railing, he yelled down to his buddies by the pool, “Look at this hot bitch, I’m fucking up the ass!”

Now tightly holding both of her hips his cock resumed its assault. Sally was still keyed up from her thwarted climax. She was unable to resist the new onslaught. Her body responded almost immediately matching the rhythm of his thrusts.

Sally saw the eyes of everyone by the pool, watching her big tits bouncing and swaying. Every thrust of the cock impaling her ass was pushing her closer to orgasm. She felt exposed, degraded, and humiliated, but couldn’t stop. She needed to cum.

Her emotions kept jumping between lust, humiliation and fear. If she tried to escape she was sure to tumble over the railing onto the concrete below. The imminent danger only increased her arousal.

The cheering crowd below started chanting with every thrust, “Go! Go! Go!” Then someone recognized her, “Hey that’s Sally Kelly!” And another, “You’re right it is Sally!” The chanting changed to, “Fuck, Sally Fuck, Fuck, Sally Fuck.”

She’d been identified. Now everyone would know. It was degrading. She was mortified. Everyone would be talking about the depraved bitch who’d been ass fucked overlooking a crowded pool. She was nothing more then a dirty nasty slut.

The humiliation was getting to her, making her hotter, turning her on. Throwing her head back, Sally screamed with the power of the orgasm that ripped through her. The crowd cheered wildly then took up the chant again.

When Sally’s head cleared she looked down. There was someone videotaping every moment of her being publicly fucked in the ass and loving it. Her ass spasmed hotly around the invader within.

She was still so horny; still needed to feel the cock impaling her. The unabated passions compelled her to again begin thrusting her ass back onto the cock still pounding into her.

Sally’s thoughts were filled with the eyes on her heaving tits, the chant of the crowd below, the video recording her debasement. It seemed to stretch out forever, arousing her, inflaming her.

She felt the hot pole buried up her ass quiver and then shoot burning cum up her ass. That trigged another powerful climax. Sally screamed again then collapsed in exhaustion. If not for the hands gripping her hips she’d have gone over the edge.

Bootleg copies of the videotape appeared on the beach the very next day. It was the second hottest seller after the infamous “Wild Wet T-shirt Gang Bang” tape.

The cameraman had zoomed in on her bouncing tits and impassioned face. The identity of the slut shown could not be in doubt. The close-ups of her orgasmic screams and dripping pussy would preclude any claim of rape.

A week after she’d returned to school she started having trouble getting into her tight jeans. She ignored it, thinking to start a diet to take the weight off her hips. Her breasts also felt a little bigger and her nipples seemed to be changing.

It had only gotten worse a week later so she scheduled an appointment at the campus Women’s clinic the next day. That morning as soon as she got out of bed her head started spinning. Suddenly feeling nauseous, she ran to the bathroom, stuck her head in the toilet and barfed her guts out.

Unhelpfully, her roommate teased, “Oh my, it must be morning sickness. You’ve been a baaaad girl.” Sally was suddenly too tired to argue. She lay in bed until it was time for her appointment.

The doctor came back with a strange look on her face. She sat, looked down at the paper she held, and said, “Sally your lab results are in. I had them double-checked to be sure. You’re about three weeks pregnant.”

A warm, wonderful feeling seemed to spread out from her belly to pervade her entire being. Pregnant! She was going to be a mom!

Sally wondered how it was possible. She had been using birth control pills every day religiously for years. That just didn’t seem to matter any more. A big grin filled Sally’s face from ear-to-ear.

The doctor had not looked up to see Sally’s reaction. She merely continued with the standard speech that she had memorized long ago, “If you wish, we can schedule an abortion for next Tuesday at 8 A.M. In this state you can legally have an abortion anytime during the first trimester without being required to show cause. We don’t even need to notify your parents.”

Abortion? No, not her baby! The very word made Sally sick to her stomach. She ran into the doctor’s bathroom and heaved out whatever was left from the morning.

“I’m very sorry. Are you alright?” asked the doctor handing her a small towel. Sally took the towel and wiped her mouth clean. She looked up at the doctor and in a firm, determined voice declared, “I AM KEEPING THIS BABY.”

The doctor had her sit back down and tried to point out the reasons to give up the child, “This is an important decision. You’re only 21 years old. You’re not married, are you? Do you know who the father is? How will you support the child? Have you discussed this with your parents? Do you realize how this will affect your education?”

Sally realized these were important questions. She did not have the answers yet, but somehow knew instinctively that there was a way. If anything, what the doctor said only made her more determined. She asked for a recommendation for an obstetrician then left.

Her life now had a focus, a purpose. She was pregnant. She stumbled. That thought sent a sexual thrill straight to her pussy. Pregnant. It was the most wonderful feeling. What she always wanted. Why had she never realized that before?

Sally remembered sitting under a large oak tree, trying to think things through, and make a plan. She had put her hand gently against her womb and thought of the new life growing there. No matter what, she had sworn to herself, the child would come first.

Who was the father? Sally screwed so man guys over spring break it’d be impossible to ever know. She remembered one guy in particular, a mystery man she met when her car broke down on the way to Orlando. They fucked like rabbits for days until one morning he simply disappeared. She had nothing to go on to find him either.

What about college? Sally had been drifting through college. Studying nursing only because her mom was a nurse. Her dad wanted her to have a career that would let her support herself.

Sally had a B- average. Now in her senior year, Sally realized she could have been “Suma cum Laude” if she didn’t spend more time getting drunk and screwing then she did studying.

It would be possible to finish out this semester and graduate. That would please her parents. At the graduation commencement, she’d be less then four months pregnant (ooooooh that wonderful feeling).

Pregnant (ooooooooooh) Pregnant (oooooooooooooooooooooh) Pregnant (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) Sally climaxed without even touching herself. It built up slowly, seemed to stretch on and on, then gradually subsided.

If this was part of it then she really did loving being preg.. (Woops! She had to concentrate on other things now).

She’d tell her parents, but couldn’t depend on them for support. What Sally needed was a husband and fast. He had to be someone who could support and protect her new baby and her.

Sally went through the list of candidates, starting with the sexiest hunks and the ones that could give her multiple orgasms all night long. One by one she rejected them. This one hated kids. That one would be poor all his life. He would expect her to work too. The other would never accept a child he knew was not his own.

She exhausted her “A” list then her “B” list and her “C”, “D”, and “E” lists. Sally was beginning to feel more then a little desperate when she thought of Mel.

Mel would be a third-year medical student now. Last year he had been a teaching assistant in her Gross Anatomy class.

She was failing the course and in danger of being kick out of the nursing program. She needed a paid tutor and he was assigned to her. He got her through with a B- where she’d only needed a C.

Sally wanted to save her money to go partying instead of paying him. She offered to sleep with him.

She expected a simple “Wham, bam, thank you ma’am.” He insisted on taking her out to lavish dinners at expensive local restaurants before bringing her to his bed.

They were together three times. He considered himself more then well paid. Girls like her would never normally date guys like Mel, let along fuck them.

Mel loved to talk during their dinners together. Since he was picking up the substantial tab, Sally made the effort to listen.

He wanted to be a pediatrician because he loved to be around kids of all ages. Pediatricians worked long hours and were almost always on call, but were very well paid for their time. Even with the growing government regulation, Mel expected a financially conformable life.

He gave her a chance to speak whenever she wished. As a nursing student she already knew about the technical issues and terminology he often discussed. She was comfortable speaking about her problems at school. Mel always respected her feelings and opinions. In fact, she felt like a queen when in his company.

She remembered Mel as a gentle lover, too gentle for her tastes. She climaxed with him inside her by thinking about another guy forcing her to her to have rough, nasty sex.

Their last time together, he confessed that she was the best he had ever had. Sally was the most beautiful woman her could imagine. He would happily spend the rest of his life with her. She had cut him off then, changing the subject before he did something “stupid” like propose. After that they stayed friendly, but she never let him get close.

Mel felt perfect. He met or exceeded all her new requirements for a husband. But, she had already let him get away. What if he was seeing someone steady or even engaged, or married?

Sally reigned in her wild fears and speculation. An evil smile crossed her face. If there was another woman in Mel’s life, she better watch out. Sally had absolutely no doubt of her ability to steal away a man from any woman who had set her sights on Mel.

Mel was surprised and pleased to hear from Sally. No, he wasn’t seeing anyone special. Yes, he’d love to get together with her.

Two weeks later they were engaged. The wedding was set for early July, two months after she graduated. Mel didn’t care that she was carrying another man’s child. He promised to love it and care for it as if it were his own. Mel didn’t care how much she’d be showing on their wedding day, being 4 months pregnant (ooooooh that wonderful feeling).

Sally and Mel moved into together. They fucked every day unless Mel was too tired. Sally didn’t always come, but she was determined to keep her man happy.

Her belly grew until it got too big for them to fuck. Sally began giving Mel at least two blowjobs every day, one to wake him in the morning, one to put him to sleep at night.

She found the best obstetrician in town, visited him often and began taking the pre-natal vitamins he prescribed. Sally didn’t drink a drop of alcohol for the next nine months. She quit the occasional use of “recreational” drugs permanently. The one exception was two glasses of wine her obstetrician prescribed after the amniocentesis.

Sally’s thoughts were interrupted by little Abigail’s cries. She called the nurse who helped show her the right way to breast-feed her baby. She undid the maternity bra that held her large breasts that had ballooned to DD during the pregnancy (ooooooh she still got that feeling)

It was hard at first, little Abigail was hungry, she latched on like a vacuum cleaner. Her little toothless gums hurt Sally’s nipples. The nurse assured her that her nipples would toughen and the milk would flow more easily in a day or two.

She was right. Two day’s later Sally felt like a pro. Little Abigail was sucking happily. Sally felt a pleasant sensation move from Abigail’s nipple to her pussy. She closed her eyes and laid back. As Abigail continued to suck the feeling got stronger until, “Aaaaaaaaahhh”. Sally had a fantastic orgasm!

Little Abigail began crying. She’d been dislodged and was still hungry. Sally moved her to the other breast and relaxed. The pleasant sensation returned. Sally felt the growing wetness between her legs. She climaxed twice more, but managed not to dislodge Abigail.

Sally wondered if it was somehow perverted to orgasm during breast-feeding. She confided in her favorite nurse who congratulated her on being one of the lucky 15% of nursing mothers. Breast-feeding became Sally’s favorite time of the day.

After Sally and Abigail came home, it turned out that Mel liked to suck her breast milk almost as much as Abigail. The orgasms she received with Mel were even stronger because he also played with her pussy.

Mel assured Sally that Abigail would not go hungry because of his attention to her “bounteous breasts”, as he liked to call them. Her production of milk would increase gradually with the demand.

Sally liked to wait for Mel to return home at the end of the day. She’d met him wearing only her open maternity bra. Mel would lick the milk that was leaking from he nipples of her engorged breasts. He’d carry her to their bed and empty both breasts while rubbing her pussy with his manhood, giving her many intense orgasms. She returned the favor by sucking his cock until his hot cum shot down her throat.

Anal sex became a regular staple during the first few months, at least until Sally’s vagina recovered from the stress of a natural birth. The doctor said it would be 6 to 9 months after the birth. Anal was something the both really enjoyed and kept doing long after it was no longer necessary.

The doctor recommended birth control. Although there was little chance of conception while breast-feeding, it was possible. Mel always put on a rubber before entering Sally’s “fur-pie”, as he liked to call it.

One rainy day, about six months after returning from the hospital, she received a strange phone call. “Hello.” answered Sally. What sounded like a disguised voice asked, “Is this Sally-174 stroke b3x?”

Sally’s eyes glazed over and she replied, “174 stroke b3x confirm 7q6 stroke 4p2” The other voice continued, “Verify 23rd next month Biltmore New York City.” Sally repeated the phrases and hung up.

Her eyes cleared immediately. She got back on the phone and called her travel agent.

* * *

Chapter 6: Kayla & Maya

(FF F-solo 1st preg lact FD MF MD)

Authors Note: Although the sexual awakening of under-age girls is part of the story line of this chapter, I do NOT consider it “PEDO” because no adults are involved. Also, don’t expect to see any pictures of any under-age girls on the web site.

Two elegantly dressed blond women entered the large hotel suite together carrying two 6-month-old babies. Their designer original clothes and opulent jewelry spoke of big money.

Opening the sealed envelope on the table, they read the note inside. Following the directions, they stripped. Their clothes were neatly folded and placed in the small dresser.

Unless you knew what to look for, it was almost impossible to tell the nude 35-year-old twins apart. Your first reaction might be, “Wow, they’re hot!” Both were 5′7″ with identically styled long blond hair and large pendulous breasts, filled with milk.

They were in amazing physical shape considering that each had given birth to 8 children over the last 17 years, the last a bare 6-months ago. The few stretch marks were only visible if one looked closely. This was due to several factors that were attended too religiously both during and after their multiple pregnancies.

They included careful diet, rigorous exercise, skin care, and breast-feeding (which took off an additional 1000 calories of weight each day). Most important, the women both had the necessary money, time, and determination in quantity.

Kayla entered the shower while her twin sister Maya cared for the two infants. Kayla scrubbed her body thoroughly being careful of her sensitive, milk-engorged breasts.

The warm pulsating water, like a lover’s caress was making her hot. Fingers crept down between the delicate folds of her pussy and began to gently stroke. Her lips parted. Her eyes closed. Erotic images swirled around her.

Kayla’s other hand slowly rose and gently began pulling on a nipple, elongating the erectile flesh even further. The stimulation was causing a small stream of milk to run down the underside of her breast.

Kayla felt helpless under the hot pulsing water that was beating down on her defenseless body. She was rooted to the spot unable to protect herself from the lewd caresses of a lover’s hands. The fingers rubbing her most intimately moved faster and faster. Her hips helplessly began thrusting.

She felt a marvelous orgasm just beyond her grasp. Her lover held her on the edge, one minute was poignant torture. Two minutes, she couldn’t breath. Seconds ticked by, her lungs were bursting. Fear made her dizzy with lust.Two fingers plunged into her cunt. She came like an exploding sun. Spasmodically, her hand clamped down on her tormented breast. A stream of milk shot from her nipple onto the opposite wall.

Released, Kayla gulped in air. Her legs gave out. She slowly collapsed to the floor of the shower. The warm, pulsating water beat down on supine flesh her as she savored the afterglow.

It took several minutes, for Kayla to recover. Then she rose to complete her assigned tasks. Taking a fine tooth comb, she slowly ran it through her hair to remove any possible electronic devices. She did not ignore the small tuft of hair above her cleanly shaved pussy. Electrolysis had long ago removed the hair under her arms.

Exiting the shower Kayla stopped to admire her voluptuous 36-26-38 figure in the mirror. Water dripped from the undersides of her milk-filled breasts. They showed little sag despite many years of being baby chewed. She was still able to turn heads and stop traffic after all these years.

Entering the main room she saw Maya with both babies suckling on her DD breasts. A shudder rippled through Maya’s frame. It was her sixth orgasm since Kayla had entered the shower. Kayla’s nipples began leaking milk at the sight.

The two women gently traded places so Maya could take her shower. Under the prompting of the gently pulsing water, her memory drifted back years ago to the portentous spring days that had changed her life forever.

She and her sister were both freshmen at Florida State University. It was easy to get to the fabled hedonism of spring break without letting their parents know.

That let them spend the little money they were able to scrape up on the sexiest bathing suits they could find. Kayla favored black string-bikinis that showed off most of her 35-22-36 assets.

She was the more aggressive of the two, never letting her twin forget that she was the “elder”, by seven minutes. Maya never took any crap from her “older” sister. They competed for everything.

Maya was the exhibitionist. She favored translucent material that showed her nipples and pussy. Their matching breasts were between C and D. Maya wanted all eyes drawn to her tits, especially when she stood next to her sister.

Kayla and Maya usually wore their hair the same. They had spent years practicing how to move the same and talk the same. They had never tired of the old twin’s trick of changing places. If they dressed the same, people found it impossible to tell them apart.

Maya bought B-cup tops to make her busts seem bigger. This added an additional thrill, the chance exposure of popping out of her skimpy top when she ran on the beach or down the boardwalk. Maya was likely to do it on purpose then keep going until a cop made her cover up.

The only available room they could afford sported a single queen-sized bed. That was fine with the girls. They had slept together since birth.

They worked on their tans every day, favoring a part of the beach with few men. They generally ignored the hungry stares that men of all ages gave their hot young bodies.

Finding the right spot the stretched out on their blankets and began to lotion each other’s skin against the brutality of the sun. Feeling soft hands on their skin made nipples harden and pussies juice.

Maya had gone second. She stretched sinuously with thighs raised and spread while her sister rubbed the hot lotion between them. Many passionate moans poured from deep within her. It was hard to keep control when the fingers reached the thin strip guarding her wet pussy.

Everyone nearby was enjoying the show they were putting on. After a few minutes after it ended, two older women came over to introduce themselves. They were a little overweight with small orange-sized breasts, but otherwise attractive and in good shape.

The girls invited them onto their blankets. After a few minutes of conversation and veiled innuendo they were asked to come to a “special girls-only” nightclub.

Our girls exchanged expectant smiles. This was exactly what they’d hoped for. They’d been invited to a Women’s-only bar.

Kayla and Maya had been inseparable since birth. What happened a few months after the onset of puberty seemed only natural to them. The girls had their first period less then a month apart.

Harmones raged through their developing bodies. Maya had just started taking a shower when she heard Kayla arguing again with her parents. Recently this was a daily occurrence.

Maya felt the warm shower making her skin tingle. Her budding nipples beginning to harden under the pulsating water. She was unlikely be disturbed now.

Maya’s hands moved between her legs. Spreading her soft thighs she reached for the tiny petals of her lower lips, spreading them apart. The rhythmic beating of the warm water against them increased the pleasant tingle.

Maya let her middle finger slip into the narrow slit between her petals. Ever so slowly she rubbed down, then up, and back again.

She thought about different boys touching her there. Nothing happened. What would Kayla think about? “Mmmmmm,” it felt good thinking about Kayla. Her entire body started tingling. She kept the image of her beautiful sister in her mind.

Maya decided to do something “dangerous” like Kayla would. She began searching for her “special spot”. The girls at school called it the “clit”. They said touching it would make you do weird things.

Once before she had touched it. The feelings seem wrong and nasty somehow. She’d stopped immediately. Now she’d screwed up her courage to try again.

“Ooooohhhh, there it was.” she thought. The “nasty” feeling returned, but it also increased her tingling.

Maya decided to give it another, maybe two, no three little rubs then stop before anything weird happened. “Oooooohhhh,” the feeling was stronger. “Aaaaaahhh,” it was more nice now then nasty. “Eeeeeeeeee,” it made her feel weak. “Ooooohhhh”, maybe just a few more.

Maya began to feel an unknown sensation between her legs. It felt wet like her period, but it was tingling, hot and wonderful. “Aaaaaaahhhh,” she should probably stop now. “Eeeeeeeee,” her finger kept moving with a mind of its own. “Oooooohhhhh, why can’t I stop?” Maya had thought to herself. Her middle finger kept rubbing her distended little clit.

Maya’s thighs parted wider and her finger began making little circles. The sounds from her mouth became one continuous moan. What was happening to her? Was this the weirdness?

She became frightened, but had past the point that she could stop—whatever was happening to her. Maya threw her head back in sweet surrender feeling the pulsating water beat down on her flesh. Her finger rubbed ever faster.

BANG! Kayla slammed the door to the downstairs “apartment” they shared in the furnished basement. From the inside of the bedroom she screamed, “NO! I’LL NEVER DO IT. I’LL DO ANYTHING BUT THAT. LEAVE ME ALONE!”

That was enough to make Maya’s finger stop and pull away. The tingling didn’t stop. It had engulfed her whole body and it centered between her legs.

One of her parents said something about “or else”. Kayla screamed back hysterically through the door at the top of her lungs, “LEAVE ME ALONE! IF YOU TRY TO MAKE ME, I’LL KILL MYSELF!”

Hearing this, Maya got really scared. Teenage suicide was talked about a lot on the news and at school. Kayla’s fights with their parents had been getting more and more intense over the last few months. She seemed to be on edge and depressed all the time.

What if? No! Not her beautiful sister, the person she was closest to in the world!

Maya flew out of the adjoining shower naked and dripping wet. Her sister was curled in a fetal ball on their bed wearing only a thin yellow nightshirt. Deep wracking sobs shook her body.

Maya saw she had a second to grab a nearby towel and dried off a little. Then she circled the towel around her wet hair and went to comfort her distraught sister.

Maya wrapped her arms around Kayla and crooned to her beloved sister, “It OK, I’m here. Everything will be alright.” Kayla relaxed enough for Maya to unroll her slight frame so they could lie next to each other, stretched out on their bed.

“Nobody loves me! I want to die,” sobbed Kayla piteously. “Please don’t say that. Never say that. I don’t know what I’d do without you. I’ll always love you,” promised Maya kissing Kayla’s cheek. She showered Kayla’s face with feather-light kisses, each time whispering “Love you.”

Suddenly, she was kissing Kayla on the mouth. That kiss did not end. All the deep love she had to give seemed to pour through her soft, unsullied lips into her anguished sister.

Kayla’s mouth opened. Her hot tongue caressed Maya lips until they too parted. Kayla’s tongue found her’s and they danced together.

The tingling from the shower came back stronger then ever. It compelled Maya’s hands to began moving over Kayla’s chaste body. Maya’s desire to comfort her sister changed into the desire to touch her sister.

Kayla’s fingers responded by caressing Maya’s soft sensitive skin. The same heat Maya had felt in the shower seems to glow wherever Kayla touched.

Each girl’s hands kept moving, inflaming her sister’s inexperienced flesh. Neither maiden knew what she was doing. Both felt the uncontrollable urge to continue.

Kayla’s hands found Maya’s budding breasts. “Yes,” she whispered. “Oooohhh,” moaned Maya when Kayla began caressing her aroused nipples.

Her own hand reached down below where Kayla’s nightshirt had been pushed up to her narrow waist. She cupped her sister’s lightly-haired pussy. Rubbing the downy soft fur felt like the touch of satin. “Yes,” whispered Kayla, spreading her legs apart to give Maya greater access.

Neither girl gave a thought to stopping. Each knew that what they had begin was “wrong”. Sisters were not supposed to touch each other this way. The feeling it was forbidden somehow made it sweeter.”

Her distress forgotten, Kayla wanted to make her sister feel as good as she did. The feeling of her sister’s deliciate hand on her unspoiled skin, the fiery heat between her legs was better than anything she had ever felt the few times she’d rubbed herself there.

Kayla began rubbing both of Maya’s nipples with the palms of her hands. Maya responded by rubbing faster between Kayla’s legs.

Then Kayla had an idea. She shifted to bring herself close enough to kiss Maya’s nipple. The moan that escaped from Maya’s lips increased when Kayla tried using her tongue.

Maya had never imagined she could feel so good. Her sister’s lips kept shooting little electric bolts straight to her pussy. Her own middle finger had slipped into her sister’s slit, splitting the lips of her Kayla’s slick pussy.

The sisters were always competing. Maya wanted to outdo her sister at their newest game. She knew how to win. Maya searched for that special spot between Karla lower lips. She had found where her own body was most sensitive and was going to try it on Karla.

She found it. “Aaaaaaiiiiiiii,” yelled Kayla thrusting her hips into the air. “Is everything alright girls?” called their father.

The girls froze and thought furiously. Maya walk to the door and replied, “Yes, dad. I’m just trying to help Kayla calm down. It may take a while.” Satisfied dad had replied, “OK honey. Tell Kayla that I love her.”

Maya turned on the stereo and told Kayla to take off her nightshirt. Kayla smiled, got on her knees facing Maya, and pulled the nightshirt over her head revealing the soft swell of her untainted breasts.

The girls looked at each other’s nipples, standing out like little eraser heads. Without a stitch of clothing between them, both were ready to continue their game.

Maya got back on the bed as before. Kayla pounced on her sister. She rolled Maya onto her back, got on top of her, pinned her arms, and gave her another deep tongue kiss.

Maya’s first reaction was to struggle, but there was a sudden weakness in her limbs. The heat from Maya’s nipples and pussy seemed to be sapping her strength. Maya didn’t want to let her sister trap her so easily, but her mounting desire quickly overwhelmed her will to resist. Maya’s body relaxed in surrender as her tongue danced with Kayla’s.

Kayla used her knees to spread her sister’s legs apart. She positioned her pussy directly against her sister’s. Their hard nipples were already touching.

Kayla began gently rocking her heated pussy against her sister’s. The sparse pussy hairs soon became slick with their juices. Maya raised her thighs to clasp Kayla’s body.

Kayla pace increased. She pressed her slit harder against her sister’s naked cunt. Their small tits kept rubbing together, hardened nipples pushing into soft flesh.

Kayla broke their kiss. Both sisters gasped for breath. Maya’s hips began gently thrusting in time with her sisters. The motions became jerkier. The pace became frantic.

Both girls were moaning continuously as their untrained bodies moved towards something. What was it that hovered so near? Ignorant, they knew only that they could not stop. They inched towards the incandescent flame that was searing their flesh.

Closer, closer, faster, closer, closer, harder, closer, closer, what, what was, “Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” screamed Kayla, her mind dissolving in her very first orgasm. Her hips slammed her pussy directly into her sister’s clit, setting her off.

“Oooooooohhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddd!” yelled Maya smashing into Kayla so hard that she was hurled off the bed. It was too intense for Maya’s young body. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she passed out.

Kayla lay crumpled on the floor like a rag doll, too drained to move. So that was sex. She had never, never, never, not even in her wildest imagination conceived of anything so intense, so wonderful.

When Kayla recovered she cradled Maya in her arms until she awoke. In whispered voices they compared experiences.

Their hands began moving, demonstrating each point. Without any verbal agreement they moved to recapture the intensity of the most incredible experience of their young lives. This time Maya was on top.

It was just as amazing the second time, and the third, and the fourth, and the fifth. Six times before the fell asleep naked and exhausted in each other’s arms.

Over the next few weeks they went downstairs and locked the door whenever they could. The fell asleep having sex and woke up having sex. They tried every position they could think of. They snuck dirty books out of the library and tried those positions too.

It was a joyous period of self-discover for both girls. Their parents noticed that Kayla’s attitude dramatically improved. She was always happy and smiling. She would do anything they asked quickly and cheerfully before going downstairs to “study” with her sister.

In middle school their tits ballooned. They were both solid C-cups by the middle of eighth grade. The boys watched them constantly, trying to rub up against them, look down their tops or up their skirts (which they wore just for the attention).

To avoid looking weird, they agreed to go on a few dates. They always went in a group. Later in high school, they double-dated to protect each other from the horny guys who’d do anything to feel them up and get in their pants. There were plenty of stories about girls who let boys get them alone.

The beginning of her freshman year in college, Kayla’s friend Tina had made a tearful confession. After spending the day at the beach, she’d let one of the handsome fullbacks on the football team drive her to a romantically secluded spot.

They’d been doing some heavy kissing and Tina let him convince her that they’d be more comfortable in the back seat. She enjoyed the feel of his hands exploring more and more of her body. She’d let him take off her bra and play with her tits.

It felt so good. It was even better when lying together on the back seat, he began rubbing her wet pussy under her panties. She was willing to do the same for his cock. He eagerly pulled off his pants (she giggled that he wasn’t wearing any underwear) and put it in her hand.

She was getting really hot after 10 or 15 minutes, but Tina knew they had to stop to this before one of them lost control. She’d already let him go farther then anyone before. She wanted to marry young and planned on being a virgin when she did.

He agreed quickly saying, “I respect you too much to take advantage of you.” She was glad that he understood and wasn’t angry. So, she relaxed when he told her to lie there a moment.

He moved down towards her feet. The next thing she knew, he’d pulled off her panties and was sucking her pussy. His hands under her ass made it impossible to pull away. It was so hot, all she could do was lay there panting and moaning for him to stop.

His bulging muscles forced her to spread her legs, making it easier to lick up and down her naked slit. That made her weak and helpless with desire. Her hips began pushing her hot cunt against his maddening tongue. He didn’t need to hold her down anymore.

Then he stopped. Her first thought was that she wanted his tongue back on her slit. Maybe he finally listened to her pleas to stop. She tried to recover, gasping for breath. The next thing she knew he was on top of her, driving his hard cock between her open thighs into her defenseless cunt.

He didn’t stop when she screamed in pain. He pinned her arms. She was trapped below his bulk unable to move. He kept thrusting into her cunt until her ripped through her maidenhood. He shoved the entire thing up her virgin cunt then spewed his semen into her unprotected womb.

He blackmailed her to do it again by threatening to tell the entire school what a slut she was. Ignoring her fears that she might get pregnant he said, “We’ve already fucked once, fucking again won’t make a difference.” Her vagina was so sore from the first attack that she got no pleasure from the second. Fortunately, he came even faster.

She cried all the way home. Tina was afraid to tell her parents. What if she got pregnant? Kayla didn’t have any answers, but did her best to comfort her friend.

Kayla told Maya everything. They swore never to let any boy do the same thing to them. No sister would ever leave the other alone.

They still dated. Depending on how cute the boys were, they sometime got to first, second, rarely third base, but never struck a home run. Neither girl ever really got hot kissing or petting with boys. Their sexual orientation had been fixed years before. Date nights always ended with the sisters naked in their bed relieving each other’s sexual tension.

Entering college they were among the few virgins remaining in their peer group. However, they found that their sex, although still satisfying, had become stale and boring. So they had come to spring break for “advanced sex education”.

That night they after joining their new friends, they went to the Woman’s (OK, OK) lesbian bar. Both girls had a wild time. Kayla told Maya she was leaving with the woman she’d been talking to for the last hour.

Maya felt uncomfortable with her companion. So she excused herself and went back to their hotel room. The next morning Kayla had not shown up.

Maya decided to go to the beach alone. She put on a “less flashy” white bikini and headed out.

Feeling the sensuous heat seep into her skin, Maya imagined what kind of new sex tricks that Kayla would be able to demonstrate on her return. “Ow!” exclaimed Maya.

She reached back and brushed something small and furry off her behind. Checking the sand behind her, she spotted a dead bee. Maya got up and ground it into the sand with he sandal.

Half an hour later, Maya was back in her room, tied naked on her back. Her sopping pussy was straining to rub against the hard cock that was trying to find the right angle of attack.

Maya couldn’t understand her reaction. Boys had never turned her on before, let alone make her burn with need for a cock. That didn’t matter to her slut body. It was about to enthusiastically lose its virginity to the mystery man between her legs.

John lanced halfway into her hot, wet cunt in one motion. He was perplexed to feel something blocking his cock. It came to him in a flash. She must be a virgin! He turned to tell Jack who replied, “Go for it man.”

John pulled back then speared forward, ripping through the delicate barrier. He paused savoring the tightness of his first virgin pussy. Her cunt muscles seemed to be rippling along the surface of his cock. He had never felt anything like that before.

John decided to make her first fuck an extraordinary experience. While giving her time to adjust to the first cock in her pussy, he occupied his time with her firm, soft tits. While massaging the great globes, John kissed and licked the deep valley between. Knowing the effect this would have on her yielding pussy, he waited for the inevetable response.

John felt the first tentative thrust of her hips. Another, then another, gently impaling herself on his cock. It was time to begin breaking in this large breasted filly. John began thrusting, varying his pace and his motion in a way guaranteed to incite her passion. Soon she began bucking against him with wild abandon. She came hard with total surrender.

Both of them kept up the pace. A stray thought darted about Maya’s head, “This was all Kayla fault. She’d broken her oath never to leave Maya alone. Now Maya had been forever corrupted. Not only had this man taken her virginity, but he shown her that a hard cock in her cunt was better then any sex she’d ever had with Kayla.”

Maya was a willing partner to her ravishment. This man had taken her maidenhood, opening a whole new world of sensation for her. In return, she offered him everything her body had to give.

It was happening to her again. “Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhh,” she cried, cuming stronger then before. Driven by the powerful aphrodisiac, Maya wanted more. She was able to rub her clit against his hard cock each time he thrust into her virgin cunt. Now every four or five strokes she had another shuddering climax.

The muscles of her tight pussy kept vibrating against his manhood, demanding his seed. Her next climax pushed him over the edge. His hot semen shot into her unsullied womb. He possessed her totally. John thought, “This must be why men have always wanted to be the first to take a woman.”

Before he mounted up, Jack said, “Right on the button. She’s ripe now and for the next three-to-four days.” Searching through the room while Jack was in the saddle, John saw that the babe roomed with her twin sister. It just kept getting better. They’d definitely be returning here for another acquisition.

Kayla returned late that day. The orgy of new erotic techniques she’d experienced prancing in her head. She couldn’t wait to share them with her sister.

Maya wasn’t there and Kayla desperately needed a shower to wash the sweat and lingering sex smell off her body. She stripped and headed for the bathroom without even noticing the “Orlando” note that she’d inadvertently knocked to the floor.

The boys knew immediately of Kayla’s return courtesy of the bug they’d planted in the hotel room. When they picked up the sound of the shower they knew it was time to move.

Arriving at the door of the girls’ room Jack passed a small clear hose through the crack under the door. John opened the valve on the cylinder of knockout gas it attached to. The bug in the bathroom kept transmitting Kayla’s singing. Time dragged on. Why wasn’t it working?

The boys kept trading places so no one would notice the same guy loitering in the hallway. When Jack went outside he found a cute babe with waist length red hair. He started up a conversation about hot nightspots. Rebecca seemed to enjoy the fact that his eyes kept straying to the pert nipples visible through her one-piece purple swim suit.

Jack excused himself to go relieve John. Rebecca was a little sad to see him go. He looked like he might ask her out to one of the nightspots. Certainly he liked looking at her chest. Rebecca had no idea how close she’d come to a life-changing encounter. Rejected simply because she only had B-cup tits.

John told Jack he’d just heard a thud like a body hitting the floor. It had been 25 minutes since they released the gas.

After a full thirty minutes, they open the door using Maya’s key. Kayla lay naked on the carpet just outside the bathroom. Its door had protected her from the gas, but when she’d opened it the gas had overcome her in seconds.

Kayla was just as beautiful as her twin was. It was now Jack’s turn to take Kayla’s maidenhood as she lay writhing beneath him. He felt the same total surrender from Kayla as John had experienced with Maya. Possessing her was a dream come true.

Like many women who live in close proximity, Kayla’s monthly cycle was closely synchronized with her sister’s. She was only about a day behind Maya this month. With any luck both fecund babes would have a “bun in the oven” in a few days.

* * *

The girls returned to campus, unaware of their violation; unaware that they were now bi-sexual, unaware they were both “in a family way”; unaware even that they were no longer virgins. Maya was the first to discover the truth.

As always, she ran to the comfort of her sister’s loving arms. Together they confronted their parents declaring that no matter what, Maya must keep the baby. Having learned about their daughters’ lesbian lifestyle some years ago, they had never seriously considered this possibility. Now constrained by time, they arranged the best situation possible.

Thomas Delecourt the fourth was a very wealthy man and their father’s business partner. His first marriage had lasted five years. It had broken up when his wife found out that the reason for her many years of childlessness. Thomas was sterile.

Thomas had been unsuccessfully looking for the right “Trophy wife” for the last six months. Maya would be perfect for him. 14-years his junior, she was just barely of “legal-age”, just the way he like them.

The engagement was arranged quickly. The marriage would be a quiet “family only” affair. Everything seemed to be working out as best could be expected.

Unfortunately, Maya would have to drop out of school. Worse still, the girls’ greatest fear, being separated, seemed about to become reality.

Then the other shoe dropped. Kayla was pregnant too.

Thomas provided the answer. After all, the only thing better then one “Trophy wife” was two. Of course, since bigamy was not allowed in this state some adjustments were required.

Maya would marry Thomas as planned. He would stand as the father to her child. Kayla would move into their house as a permanent resident. Through a complex legal procedure Thomas would adopt her child before it was born so that it would not, technically, be a “bastard”.

This arrangement worked out surprisingly well. Thomas allowed the girls to buy extensive wardrobes. They had enough money to meet any reasonable needs, servants to cater to their whims.

He did insist that the three of them sleep together. Thomas enjoyed waking up feeling warm wet lips sucking his cock every morning. He enjoyed watching their lesbian antics.

Thomas himself preferred the back door. He’d fuck one girl that way while she sat on her sister’s face. The girls were always eager to please their lord’s every sexual whim. He protected them and provided a home for their unborn children.

Thomas used his “Trophy wives” interchangeably or together at many social and business events. He dressed them elegantly in a way that maximized the impact of their beauty. He said it helped both his business and political status. Only half jokingly he said, “People think I’m ‘taller’ whenever I’m with one or both of you.”

Six months after their babies were born the girls took them on a two-week trip to New York City to go “shopping”. A month after their return they told Thomas that they were both pregnant again.

During their later “trips” there were older children to consider. All but the youngest babies were cared for by the teenage live-in Au Pair and an assistant hired just for the week.

Maya looked out by the pool where they were flirting with Thomas wearing the type of bikinis that Kayla once favored. They were giving him big smiles and a great view of their young bodies

Thomas had questioned Kayla and Maya closely on their return, but they were unwilling or unable to tell him how they’d been impregnated. Whenever they went on “trips” in the future, he hired private detective to determine the truth. However, they were never able to discover the biological fathers of “his” children.

Thomas agreed to become father to the unborn children they now carried and any future children they bore. He understood that refusing this most important request would forever alienate his “trophy wives”. However, Some things changed after that.

Thomas developed a taste for light bondage. He never physically hurt either girl, but he devised some exquisite sexual tortures.

In one case, he’d tie both girls down so they were completely immobile. One drop a second, a 2-hour reservoir of warm oil would be emptied directly on the clitoris of the girl beneath it.

Every time a girl climaxed a monitor recorded the event and unemotionally added an additional 15 minutes of oil to that girl’s reservoir. In this insidious torture the very effort of trying to forestall an orgasm, guaranteed it. The passionate cries of a nearby sister only intensified the other’s susceptibility. It often went on for as much as 10-12 hours.

Whenever Thomas was feeling playful or wished to punish, he’d wait until a girl was talking to an important matron or distinguished man at a society event. He merely needed to whisper in her ear, “drip .. drip”.

She’d stiffen and gasp from the power of the orgasm that assaulted her senses. Then collapse to the floor twitching once each second until he lifted her from the floor. It was a total humiliation. Thomas’ explanation of “fainting spell—under our doctor’s care” was always accepted.

After seven years, both women were in the middle of their fourth pregnancy. Thomas decided that at the ripe old age of 25, they were too old for his taste. He went searching for younger, “barely-legal” flesh.

Because Thomas did not want a scandal, he was discrete. Neither Kayla nor Maya were ever subject to public ridicule because of Thomas’ numerous affairs. He treated his young mistresses well, but they were too young and naive to really interest him in more than a pure animal-sex way.

He kept only one at a time. His busy schedule and family commitments did not allow for more. Tiring of them quickly, he changed every few months. No mistress had ever lasted more then 2 years.

The girls did not fault Thomas. They believed it was “their fault”. His ongoing infidelity would be accepted as long as he was a good father to their children. While they had each other and their children, they were more then content. Their sex together was more conformable now, but never boring or stale.

The nights that Thomas spent at home, he always slept with Kayla and Maya. He enjoyed waking up feeling warm wet lips sucking his cock every morning. Occasionally, he would fuck one or both of them in the ass. They all enjoyed this time together.

Both Kayla and Maya missed the days when Thomas would fuck each of them at least once a day. In their disappointment they still took solace in each other’s arms and bodies. As long as they had each other they could overcome anything.

Thomas had no desire to disturb his status in the community by a messy divorce. More important he had come to love having young children surround him, calling him daddy, and looking up to him. He knew the children needed their natural mothers and would be damaged if he forced them to leave.

It did not overly concern Thomas that he was not the biological father of a single child under his roof. He knew that in every way that mattered, he was their father, he provided, he protected, he played, and he loved them dearly.

* * *

Maya smiled remembering the girl she used to be, teasing men she had no interest bedding with. One time just by leaning over in her yellow bikini, she’d made five different rollerbladers crash into each other on the boardwalk.

Now that she loved a hard cock ramming into any of her fuck holes she rarely got it. She and Kayla had each other. It was always sweet, beautiful, loving, and fulfilling, but never the same as a good man. The best fucking only happened every two years. Happily that time was fast approaching.

Maya’s thoughts returned to the present day. When she emerged from the bathroom, her sister and the two babies were asleep on the bed. Kayla’s pussy was still dripping from the intensity of her multiple orgasms.

Not wanting to disturb them, Maya removed a small electronic device from the envelope on the table. She scanned both Kayla and herself. They were clean. However, she detected small tracking devices behind the ears of both sleeping babies. She was able to remove them without waking the infants.

She woke Kayla who cleaned herself up. They both dressed in a set of innocuous clothes. Wigs, hats, and dark glasses completed their disguise. They exited via the balcony entering the hall via the door to the adjacent empty suite.

Travel now entailed much misdirection and doubling back to insure they were not being followed. Entering their final destination they were greeted by the boys, now grown men with their own highly successful enterprise.

It enabled them to vacation for one week a month in different cities around the country. It was during these vacations that they re-united with the many beautiful women they had encountered during the four “spring vacations” of their “Science experiment”.

Even after so many years, and so many pregnancies, most of the women had tight asses, flat stomachs, long hair, tanned skin, and of course big tits flowing with milk. Uniformly, they had many material possessions, stable homes, a respected place in their communities, and many children to love and cherish.

Unlike those bygone days, the boys no longer needed extensive equipment. Whispering a code phrase into their ears, the women were transformed into the horny virgins of yesteryear.

Removing their clothes they moved to the main bedroom where they were warmly greeted by four of their “sisters” from long ago. John paired with Maya, Jack with Kayla. With anticipation each pair entered their own conjugal bedrooms. Together they recreated the magic. Passionate cries echoed from the wall for more then two hours.

Kayla’s baby and Maya’s baby would be well attended while they were occupied. There were four very experienced moms available. They’d be overjoyed to provide anything any of the six little babies present might need.

There would be many joyous coupling over the next four days. At the end of their time together, each of the six women would remember only a week of shopping in one of the world’s great cities. They would actually spend their last two days scouring real stores.

All would return home with the babies they had brought, many presents, gifts, and a brand new “bun in the oven”.

* * *

Chapter 7: Thesis

In conclusion, it would seem to this researcher that everyone connected with the “Science experiment” benefited immensely. It was a “Win-Win-Win” situation. While there are certain moral questions outstanding, objectively one cannot help but judge this “Science experiment” an outstanding success.

FINAL THESIS GRADE: A+

* * *