The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Project

{ MC MF FF preg reluc and many others} codes codes defined at http://www.asstr.org/~Uther_Pendragon/code/scfr.htm

Enhanced by graphics at http://www.asstr.org/~benwa/ and at http://www.angelfire.com/film/benwa/ Ratings and Comments on all stories available at above websites. Plain Text at http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/benwa/ and at and ftp://ftp.asstr.org/pub/Authors/benwa/

Synopsis: During spring break, the hottest college co-eds realize their most fundamental, if un-discerned desire, to become moms.

* * *

Boring Legal Stuff: Under the terms of the Byrne convention all works by this author are copyrighted. Re-posting, redistribution, inclusion in another work, or any other use of it is strictly prohibited without the express, written permission of the copyright holder, except that it may be posted as part of a review or posted to a free-access, noncommercial archive sites.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction then LEAVE NOW! Please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work may engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

* * *

Chapter 1—The Boys

Graduate students tend to be an odd lot. Biochemistry majors are weirder still. John and Jack were at the top of their class. This made them the wackiest of the bunch.

They had learned their lessons well. Even a freshman biology student learns that “success” is defined by reproduction. For females this means attracting and holding a strong male to guard her offspring, the “fruit of her womb” until they are mature enough to fend for themselves.

Biologically successful females will go to any extreme to make their themselves attractive to males. Nubile human females know that males are attracted to big tits, tight asses, flat stomachs, long hair, and tanned skin. They will starve themselves to get a “sexy” figure, surgically enhance what nature did not provide, and spend endless hours to “make-up” the difference.

Weak males may be held in many different ways. Human females are well indoctrinated in these techniques. However, there are only three things that can be used to hold a strong male for any biologically significant period of time: hot, nasty sex; the promise of imminent hot, nasty sex; and did I mention hot, nasty sex?

The primal urge for males is to spread their seed among as many females as possible. John and Jack both had this urge in spades. They wanted little versions of themselves running around all over the place.

This was the ultimate form of “success” as they had been taught. The boys were a little weak in selected areas outside their chosen field of study. This included things like morality, women’s rights, and the legal definition of “consenting adult”.

The boys wanted to fuck sexy babes with big tits, tight asses, flat stomachs, long hair, and tanned skin. They focused all their considerable talents on this task.

They began with an honest assessment of their strengths and weaknesses. It was clear that they had a few things going against them.

They could not stand any female who used constant whining or access to her body to get her own way. This covered approximately 100% of the women they knew or had ever heard about.

Next although they liked cute little babies, they had a deep aversion to concepts like commitment, crying babies, changing diapers, or the responsibility of raising an infant. They thought of these respectively as “ball and chain”, “wah-wah”, “stinky poo-poo”, and “no fuckin’ way”.

Worst of all, although they were brilliant post-graduate bioengineers with lots of future income potential, they were not much to look at. Both were overweight with features that could charitably be described as average.

OK. OK. Nerds would be a more accurate description. You’d think they didn’t have a chance in hell of getting a date with a hot, sexy babe, let alone impregnating one. However, because they knew their duty to the human species was to propagate their brilliant genes, they came up with a plan.

After all, wasn’t a “Masters Thesis” was a requirement for graduation? Hadn’t a topic of great personal interest to them had presented itself? Wouldn’t it require extensive research in their chosen field of endeavor and related interdisciplinary research? It was perfect.

To get the necessary approval from their thesis advisor, it was necessary to “Tweak” the formal proposal a bit. It read something like “Determination of endocrine response patterns in higher mammalian species governing their reproductive cycles”.

They thought of it as their “Science Project”.

* * *

Chapter 2—Jennifer

It was spring vacation week on the southeast coast of Florida. The location of acres and acres of the greatest selection of young killer babes ever assembled in one location on the planet.

The boys came down and rented a private house in a prime location right on the beach. A telescope on the top floor gave them a perfect view.

They selected their targets using rigorous criteria developed over years of intensive research: big tits, 18-25 years old, tight bod, perfect skin, good teeth, string-bikini for proper observation, no guys hanging around, and did I mention big tits?

After all, these babes were going to be the future mothers of their children. It was important that they be able to properly feed the future newborn babes. Unsurprisingly, the boys figured that bigger tits were better tits. Somehow it had escaped their notice that small tits can provide the same amount of breast milk as their larger sisters.

It was critical that the target be totally unaware of what was happening. They boys knew enough about DNA testing to take the chance that an accusation could be proven in a court of law.

To acquire a babe, John used the specially modified, high powered, hunting rifle with the telescopic sight. Jack had spent months developing the multi-function dart fired by the rifle. No bigger then a sliver, it felt like a bee sting when entering the body. If fact, the small part remaining outside the body looked like a dead bee.

The dart immediately began to break down into components that would cause the subject to feel both sleepy and nauseous. The babe would want to go back to her room and lay down where she’d quickly fall into a deep sleep. That’s when the boys would make their move.

* * *

Jennifer rolled lazily over in as the hot sun glistened off her young, hard body. She loved the attention it got from every guy and a few girls that passed by.

Spring vacation was everything she’d hoped it would be. Hot sun, blue water, beautiful people, endless parties, and as much fucking as her hot little pussy could desire. Best of all she could have her pick of just about any hunk on the beach to give her the loving she wanted.

Her mini-string bikini left little to the imagination. It consisted of three little triangles. Two barely cover her nipples. The last just hid her shaved pussy, but left her entire back and ass exposed to the warming sun’s rays.

Every 20 or 30 minutes she’d have to shoot down some guy trying to pick her up. In about 2 hours she’d make her own selection of the guy who’d have the privilege of taking her clubbing for the night.

Once he’d shown his devotion by buying her enough Marguerites, Mai-Tais, and shooters she’d respond appropriately by showed him some affection. Or in other words, once she was blind-drunk, he’d push her onto the nearest empty bar table and fuck her silly then leave her for any of his buddies who’d settle for “sloppy seconds”.

The blonde, 5′6″ 24 year old babe with firm D-cup breasts and a 34-23-36 figure dreamed of becoming a professional model a few months after she graduated. Offers had been coming in for the last 2 years, but she wanted her Masters degree, even if it was in Ancient languages.

She had come down to Florida alone after her girlfriend got mono and bagged out at the last minute. It was too bad, the dark beauty of her girlfriend’s hard body was a great contrast with her own fair skin.

She was daydreaming of her last lover Rick who’s strong hands and 9″ dick never failed to make her cum many times a night. Her pussy started getting wet just thinking about him. Unfortunately, she’d broken that off after 6 months when he started talking about a family.

She was a career woman with plans for the future. No way was she going to let some jerk knock her up. It meant blowing up like a balloon.

She’d be left with broad hips, a fat ass, sagging tits, back problems, and stretch marks. It would destroy her carefully maintained figure and ruin her modeling career before it started. Besides being tied down catering to some jerk’s brat was her idea of hell on earth.

Ow! That stung. She rolled over and reached out. She pulled off the sharp thing that was sticking to her ass cheek. Eewww! Yuch! She threw away the dead bee and wiped the imaginary bee guts off her hand.

While she tried gently massaging the spot to make it feel better, a strange unpleasant feeling came over her. It felt like she was getting sick.

Jennifer knew that some people got bad reactions from bee stings. She put on her sandals and beach-wrap, gathered up her stuff and began walking back to her room. If she got much worse then she’d call the local hospital.

Jack confirmed the target by walkie-talkie with John who was up on the roof. He followed her discretely taking in the generous curves of this hot babe. John sure knew how to pick ‘em.

Jennifer had a hard time getting the key in her doorlock. Her head was spinning. She had to lie down.

The lock turned. The door opened. Jennifer dropped her stuff and kicked off her sandals. She felt hot as well as dizzy so the beach-wrap joined the other stuff on the floor. She stumbled over to her bed and collapsed into it.

Jack gave John the room location and waited outside until his arrived.

A beautiful babe stopped to ask a question. She wrapped her arms under her pert little tits to emphasize them. She thanked Jack by giving him a peck on the cheek, a view of her swaying ass as she walked away, and a huge hard-on.

Ten minutes later John arrived with their equipment. By now the babe inside should be unconscious.

Getting into the babe’s room was a piece of cake for John, who knew how to use a lock pick. 10 seconds later they we’re in.

The half-naked babe sprawled on the bed wore only the skimpy bikini from the beach. “She’s even sexier up close,” said Jack.

A few twists and slides and John had her stripped. He tied her arms and legs to the bed. Then he put something that looked like a football helmet over her head.

The helmet was a miracle of “virtual reality” technology. The goggles beamed images into her eyes; the earplugs beamed sounds to her ears; nose filters provided selected smells, the ball gag in her mouth would stimulate her taste buds and prevent screaming. All were synchronized by computer control.

Meanwhile, Jack took a blood sample. He also gave her a shot using the same entry point as the original “bee sting”.

John began massaging her amazing tits waiting for her next reaction. The counteracting drug to the original “bee sting” was working. Jennifer quickly woke up quickly as it coursed through her hot, vulnerable, young body.

The first thing she realized was that someone was feeling her up. The second thing she realized was that she naked, bound, and helpless. The last thing she realized was that she was incredibly horny. She tried to fight the inexplicable need to be fucked right now!

Then the helmet kicked in. Aided by a drug that made her infinitely more susceptible to manipulation, Jennifer’s training began. A commanding woman’s voice supplied questions and answers.

What am I? A pleasure slave. What do I want? To please men. How do I please men? With my body. What does my cunt need? To be filled with a man’s cock. Why do you need his seed? To bear the fruit of his loins. How will I cum? Stronger then ever before. Multi-orgasmic? Ceaselessly, until you feel his seed.

Dozens of questions and hundreds of repetitions played at hyper-speed combined erotic sights, sounds, smells, and tastes to burn new beliefs into her defenseless brain.

In minutes her resistance dissolved under the relentless three-pronged attack of the helmet, the drugs, and John’s inciting hands on her defenseless tits. All that remained was an all-pervasive need to be fucked.

The ball-gag transformed her impassioned pleas to be screwed into inarticulate moans. It wasn’t working. Jennifer switched to communicated without words.

She thrust up her hips, spreading her knees as wide as possible to display her pussy. Jennifer felt it getting wetter and hotter by the second courtesy of the powerful aphrodisiac that Jack had slipped her.

The aphrodisiac irritated and stimulated the tissues of a woman’s nipples and pussy. It also affected the pleasure centers of the brain and reduced natural inhibitions.

For years similar concoctions had been successfully added to a girls food or drink. Administering it intravenously made it 50 times more powerful than any of the popular orally administered ones.

John needed no further encouragement. He scrambled on top of her and rammed his cock into her sopping cunt. Using her tits as handles, he thrust in and out like a pile driver.

Jennifer was so hot, she got off on the abuse. The word “rape” never crossed her mind. This treatment was exactly what she wanted.

She thrust up harder and harder. Her pussy was burning. Her nipples were afire. She had to cum.

Jennifer stiffened like a board. She most powerful orgasm of her life thundered through her body. Despite this, she was still horny and unfulfilled. The burning had lessened a bit, but remained strong. She kept thrusting to relieve her tortured body.

Her fourth climax in 15 minutes was the trigger that John’s cock needed to shoot its load into her writhing body. His shrinking tool slipped out and he signaled Jack to switch places.

Jack gave John the thumbs down sign. Jennifer had failed the blood test. Although she had no detectable diseases or genetic defects, her fertile period, when she could be made pregnant was still two weeks away.

Since impregnation was no longer an issue, Jack felt no need to screw this babe’s cunt. He released the ropes that held her. Taping a few keys into his hand held remote, Jack altered the helmet’s program.

“I love being tied. I need to feel helpless. I want to be ass fucked. A cock in my ass makes me so hot. I need to feel cocks impaling my fuck holes.” The new messages layered upon the old.

Flipping over her still twitching body, he lifted her ass and spreading her legs. She was so pliant that her limbs moved into the desired position with the slightest direction from his hands.

Jack ran his hard cock along Jennifer’s dripping slit lubricating it with the cum leaking out. He moved it up until it found the entrance to her shit hole. Jack like fucking ‘em in the ass. Now he could indulge himself.

Jennifer was in a sexual delirium impelled by the powerful aphrodisiac and magnified by her multiple orgasms. She’d do anything for more cock.

Since the first cock had pull out, her mind was tortured by the empty feeling in her burning pussy. Unable to speak because of the gag, Jennifer again tried to communicate her need by spreading her legs and lifted her hips to display her sex.

She knew that her distended clit, pouting labia, and the cum dripping from her slit all proclaimed that she’d just been well fucked. She was a hot, wanton, slut.

She felt the degradation of thrusting her cunt up for unknown men, but that didn’t matter. Jennifer needed to be fucked again. She didn’t understand what was happening to her, only that she couldn’t seem to get enough hard cock.

When released from the ropes, she made no move to escape. It was on this bed, wet with her juices, that she must wait to be fucked again.

Signing with relief when she again felt hands on her skin, she tried her best to move as they directed. Her head was against the bed, her ass high in the air. Moaning around her gag when a cock rubbed against her fiery slit. It wracking her body with powerful shudders of arousal.

Then the cock moved up the crack of her ass to rest on her butt hole. He was going to fuck her in the ass! She’d never allowed anyone to do that, but she needed a cock inside her.

Did she want to be ass fucked? Was it a filthy, disgusting, animalistic debasement of her body? Was this the only way she could get a cock inside her fuck holes?

Jennifer found the will to resist. No longer would she accept this debasing treatment. The muscles of her sphincter tightened. If he couldn’t get in maybe he’d shift back to her cunt. Then she’d show him what a good fuck she was until he shot his seed into her.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh!” she moaned helplessly as a finger began a maddening massage of her swollen clit. It made her sphincter relax, allowing the cock to invade her bung hole.

It hurt as the cock pushed aside the inner muscles. He kept shoving until his hips slapped into her ass. She’d taken it all! Her ass had never felt so full.

He stopped for a moment allowing her passage to adjust to the invader. The virginity of her ass had been taken. Tears ran down her cheeks. Did he realize that he was her first?

The pain lessened and merged with the pleasure radiating from his fingers on her cunt. It inflamed Jennifer’s desire once again. Tentatively at first, she began thrusting her ass backwards.

Jack saw the babe respond. He pulled out leaving just the tip of his cock inside her then pushed back in. Her ass was so tight. It felt like a hot, satiny glove squeezing his cock. This might be her first ass fuck. He loved it!

Jack picked up the pace. She matched his rhythm. Soon they were ramming into each other. Jennifer tried to take his cock deeper with every thrust, she moaned at the hollow feeling each time he withdrew.

Unable to help herself, Jennifer moaned at her debasement. Only sluts enjoyed getting fucked in the ass. It was so degrading, yet so erotic. She loved it! What a slut she was.

Then she heard him growl and felt him shoot his wad deep into her ass. Jennifer’s own orgasm took her then, the first she’d ever had being taken from behind.

The boys each fucked Jennifer three more times before they took her into the shower. They wanted to clean her up. She was so scrumptious that they stopped and began to fuck her together in the shower, John in the front, Jack in the rear.

Two men had never taken Jennifer at once. She felt the two cocks penetrating her separated only by a thin wall of tissue. They battered her back and forth, the meat in a fuck sandwich. It was so hot! She climaxed half a dozen times. Then they shot their loads into her cunt and ass.

After the boys finished, they gave her a douche to wash their cum out of her fuck holes. John stripped the bed, put on new sheets, and cleaned up all evidence of their presence. Jack toweled Jennifer dry, gave her a final shot, re-tied her bikini, and left her on the bed.

Jennifer woke up disoriented. Both her vagina and asshole felt sore as if she’d had a really wild night after clubbing. Examining it closely, her labia looked a little puffy, but there was none of the usually evidence that she’d had sex.

Jennifer tried to remember what happened. She had felt sick on the beach. Then there were many erotic images swirling in her mind just beyond her grasp. The harder she tried to capture them the further they receded.

It would do her no good. The powerful pentathol-based amnesiac she’d been given had erased her memory of recent events.

Even if she went to a hospital or the cops there was no physical evidence, no semen, no male hairs, nothing. All had been washed away by the shower and douche. The drugs she’d been given would finish breaking down and be untraceable in less then an hour.

The cheerful, but exhausted boys returned to their own place on the beach for a well-deserved rest. In a few hours the beach would be filled again and they’d select their next target.

What of Jennifer?

Certain things lingered. The intense erotic images entered her dreams and never left them. Even though Jennifer’s time under the influence of the helmet was limited, the intensity of the sexual experience made permanent impressions in her sub-conscious.

Jennifer developed a taste for being tied up during anal sex. Her body seemed to remember incredibly powerful multiple orgasms that she was never able to attain. Unconsciously, a woman’s natural need for children was magnified many times.

Her growing frustration with sex made Jennifer reevaluate her life. She accepted the very next marriage proposal she received. He was an accountant who could not believe his luck. Pregnant two weeks after they was married, Jennifer came to give birth to two girls and three boys, the last two twins.

Money was tight. Jennifer spent long hours doing back office work in her husband’s home office. This allowed him to eliminate the cost of hiring someone to do the work.

The got to spend more time together this way. Sometimes he’d help out with the children, the laundry or the dishes if she were busy. If there was a quiet moment, they might sneak off to the bedroom for some “afternoon delight”.

Jennifer didn’t have much in the way of fancy clothes, but she spent most of her time at home or at school functions so they were not needed.

Over the first eight years of marriage, Jennifer gained upwards of 100 pounds in the course of six pregnancies. Stretch marks crisscrossed her belly and her once firm baby chewed tits now sagged down to the bloated belly holding her eighth child, another girl. A full time wife and mother, buried in diapers and baby formula, Jennifer was never happier.

The life of a babe who got the full treatment would likely turn out somewhat different then the life that Jennifer had.

* * *

Chapter 3—Claire

“Eek!” exclaimed Claire. It felt like someone has shot her in the ass with a BB-gun. She reached and pulled off something fuzzy. It felt like, it was a bee. She took a look at it then tossed it away.

Claire was not squeamish. She’d been stung before without any allergic reaction. However, it was probably best to go back to her room and apply some antiseptic. She didn’t want anything to mar her smooth tanned skin.

Walking back, she held herself regally, refusing to acknowledge the stares she considered a personal homage to her beauty. Her statuesque 5′10″ height did not detract from the large firm breasts that danced on her 37D-24-36 figure with ever step she took.

She knew lots of girls younger then her 22 years that had gotten boob jobs. And it was worth every penny that her father had paid.

Claire NEVER paid for anything. What her family did not provide was easily obtained by dropping a hint to one of her many admirers. This trip was a gift from an older man she’d been stringing along for months.

She didn’t even need to screw him. Occasionally, allowing him to be seen in public escorting a sexy beauty like her was all that he required. It maintained his prestige and reputation as a “Casanova”. That, he said, was a big boost to his business.

Claire had more then three dozen “admirers”. She was an expert at manipulating the male ego. She could not conceive of being tied down to any one man. Claire had a very active sex life, but it was limited to those that she considered worthy enough to fuck her.

She had used birth control pills since she was 15. Only once had they failed, but a quickie abortion had solved that problem. Claire loved the life she led. A baby would ruin that.

Once she tired of a lover, they were not dumped, but demoted to a status of “trying to get back into her pants”. This entailed a lot of expensive gifts, but no sex. She could string on a sap for years.

Claire liked the feeling of the warm breeze blowing through her shoulder length brunet hair, but she started to feel a bit queasy. Fortunately, she was back at her room.

Once inside, she stripped off her pink bikini, kicked off her sandals, and walked naked into the bathroom. Everything looked OK. There was no sign of an allergic reaction beyond the queasiness and that could be caused by almost anything.

She felt sleepy. Maybe if she lay down for a little while she’d feel better. Stretching out on top of the comforter, Claire closed her eyes. In 10 minutes she was fast asleep.

* * *

Jack had just shot his first load deep into Claire’s volcanic cunt. That brought her off for the sixth time. She was a real firecracker.

It had been Jack’s turn to go first. Now he signaled John that he was ready to switch. John gave him a thumbs up sign, saying one word, “pill”.

While John road Claire, Jack prepared her next treatment. Claire had passed all her blood tests, disease free, no genetic defects, and quite fertile, thank you very much.

Her use of birth control was actually a big plus for the boys. It would take 48 hours to counteract the effects of the “pill”, but the process would leave her 4 times more likely to be impregnated.

The boys would fuck Claire regularly for two days after her protection was removed. There’d be a 98% chance she’d conceive and a 33% chance of a multiple birth.

There were many other critical things to do during the full four-day process. Claire would undergo extensive conditioning to transform her into what the boys considered the “perfect mom”.

Jack heard John finish. Claire was still tied down, so giving her the next shot was easy. They cleaned her up a little then untied her while the shot took effect.

The “fuck-machine” in Claire shut down. Her brain felt like it was filled with cotton. She cooperated in getting dressed in the most conservative outfit she had brought.

Since arriving Claire had maintained the sexy vixen look. She now wore a sports bra, white blouse, navy-blue suit, and matching pumps. The businesswoman look was a total contrast.

A sanitary napkin had been slapped over her still leaking pussy. The boys had her wear a blond wig and dark glasses. No one would recognize her when she was moved to the private house they had rented for the month.

John led a docile Claire. Jack followed with all their equipment after he left a typewritten note on the bed. It indicated that Claire had gone away on a side trip to Orlando, but would return in a few days.

Walking through the hotel lobby, their eyes were drawn to a babe wearing only three leaves to cover her tits and pussy. Jack stopped to talk to her. John would kill him! They weren’t supposed to be noticed escorting Claire.

Jack apologized on his return saying, “I had to check out that babe. The leaves are actually part of a bikini. Don’t worry, I don’t wanna ‘plant one into her’ (groan) and she didn’t even notice that we were together.”

After entering their house, Jack unlocked a heavy inner door and they walked downstairs to the furnished basement. Seven large-breasted babes lay on cots wearing only headphones and fancy goggles.

The boys stripped Claire naked. She was placed on the eighth and final cot. There was now a full house. New acquisitions would need to wait until some of this lot was processed.

Claire was re-fitted with her hi-tech helmet. She was also attached to an IV that would supply nutrition and an extensive variety of drugs. These were required to maximize the speed and depth of her conditioning and to abolish any barrier to conception.

Silently, the first series of drugs entered the body of the helpless girl. They would greatly inhibit any natural mental resistance. There were hypnotics designed to increase her suggestibility, making her fully receptive to fundamental personality changes.

Muscle relaxants would make her physically helpless while leaving her mind subject to manipulation. No restraints that might mar her lovely skin were required. Claire’s worldview was about to change radically.

Positive and negative feedback were important elements of the conditioning process. Four-inch dildoes were inserted into both front and rear passages. Nodes were attached to the nipples and under both armpits. All these were connected to an electrical stimulator under the control of a sophisticated program.

Jack entered the computer codes to begin Claire’s program. For the next 48 hours Claire would be subject to intensive visual, auditory, and physical stimuli. The boys had spent months designing the program. It helped that Jack had minored in Computer Science and John in Psychology.

What was a perfect mom? This had been the biggest debate the boys had during the planning phase of their “Science Project”. The directives being written into Claire’s mind demonstrated the boys had only the best interests of the future little tykes at heart. What would you change on your own “perfect mom” list?

First be a mom

  • Being a mom is the most important job in the world.
  • Being a mom is more important then a career.
  • A woman is incomplete without children.
  • I see life through the eyes of my children. Everything is new and beautiful.
  • I must be a good mom.
  • A good mom’s children always come first.
  • A good mom wants as many children as possible.
  • A good mom breast-feeds her children.
  • A good mom is never too busy for her children.
  • A good mom loves and plays with his children.
  • A good mom feeds her children healthy food not junk.
  • A good mom gives her kids regular medical and dental checkups.
  • A good mom maintains high standards and expectations for her children.
  • A good mom supports her children no matter what the do.
  • A good mom teaches her children ever day.
  • A good mom teaches strong values by example.
  • A good mom never hits her children, but maintains strong discipline.
  • A good mom hugs instead of screaming.
  • A good mom is lavish with praise, sparing with criticism.
  • A good mom takes pride in her children.

Find a good father

  • Find a man who can support and protect you.
  • Find a man that children like.
  • Find a man who wants to have many children.
  • Marry a man who will let you stay home to care for your children.
  • Teach your husband to be a good father.
  • A good father provides for his children.
  • A good father protects his children.
  • A good father loves and plays with his children.
  • Being a good father is more important then being a good husband.

A stable family

  • I believe it traditional family values
  • My husband is my Lord and Master as long as he is a good father.
  • I will obey my husband in all things as long as he is a good father.
  • I’ll please my husband in all things as long as he is a good father.
  • I’ll keep my husband by giving him lots of hot, nasty sex.
  • Every morning my husband should awake feeling my lips on his cock.
  • I’ll find out what turns my husband on and do it.
  • I am devoted to my husband.
  • I’ll always dress to please my husband not myself.
  • I’ll learn my husband’s interests and study them.
  • I’ll learn my husband’s dreams and help realize them.
  • I’ll always be honest, but diplomatic with my husband.
  • I’ll get along with my husband’s family.
  • I’ll never cheat on my husband.
  • If my husband cheats on me then it is my failure not his.
  • I don’t discuss my beliefs with “modern” women. They hate traditional values.

Keep myself healthy

  • A good mom keeps herself healthy.
  • A good mom doesn’t smoke or drink hard liquor.
  • A good mom keeps herself physically fit.
  • A good mom exercises 30 minutes ever day.
  • A good mom gets back in shape after giving birth.
  • A good mom has regular medical and dental checkups.
  • A good mom knows her kids want her to be pretty.

Pregnancy

  • I feel hot and sexy whenever I think about being pregnant.
  • I want to be pregnant.
  • I love being pregnant.
  • I feel great when I’m pregnant.
  • I love feeling new life growing within me.
  • Everything is brighter when I’m pregnant.
  • Anything is possible when I’m pregnant.
  • A baby’s life is sacred from the moment of conception.
  • Stay away from people who talk about abortion.
  • Abortion may be OK for other women, but never for me.
  • Never have an abortion. It is evil, an abomination unless.
  • If my life is in danger then abortion is OK.
  • If my baby has genetic defects then abortion is OK
  • Visit my OB regularly and follow his directions when pregnant.
  • Take prenatal vitamins when pregnant.

The missing days

  • After getting queasy on the beach I felt better after sleeping.
  • I went on a trip, driving to Orlando at night.
  • My car broke down and pulled to the side of the road.
  • A strange man appeared who fixed my car.
  • It was hot. I was thirsty. He took me to a shack off the road.
  • After a few sips, I became very horny.
  • He closed the door and it became pitch black.
  • Stripping off my clothes, I seduced the man.
  • We fucked like rabbits for days whenever we weren’t asleep.
  • He fed and watered you, but you can’t remember what or how often.
  • You’re not sure how long it was before awaking to find him gone.
  • I dressed and continued my journey.
  • I never found out his name or anything about him.
  • It’s very hard to remember his face or his features because of the darkness.
  • I’m very embarrassed about what happened and will not talk about it.

These messages would repeat thousands of times burning themselves into Claire’s mind. They’d become articles of faith that she would never consider questioning. Any current beliefs that conflicted would fade like a bad dream.

At the end of her processing, Claire was dressed her original conservative outfit and brought back to her hotel room. She was changed into one of her nightshirts and left asleep on her bed. Everything appeared exactly as it had been when the boys first entered the room, four days ago.

There were two important differences, both unseen, that would begin to change Claire’s life. The first was a small group of rapidly dividing cells that had attached themselves to her uterine wall.

The second was her conditioning. That would not become apparent until Claire was back at college and realized that she was pregnant. She’d never become aware of the “enhancements”. She’d been conditioned to accept them as normal, natural, and right.

Claire had been vain and self-centered. Now she would live for her future children. They would be the focus of her life.

Claire would never consider not having the child. Instead of finding an abortion, she’d find a husband. She’d pick a man that didn’t care if the kid was not his and would allow her to be a full time mom.

* * *

Chapter 4—Janet and Barbara

Janet and Barbara had both been acquired three days ago. Both were 20-year-old juniors at UCLA.

Janet studied modern dance. To pay the bills she was a part time exotic dancer at an off-campus strip-club. She’d shove her tits into the customer’s faces and do a lap dance or two for the tips, but refused to have sex with any of those “degenerate creeps”. To keep her job she let the club’s owner fuck her in the ass every Wednesday night. He still took half her tips for “expenses”.

Barbara was an English-major and an aspiring actress. She had done two porno films, but hoped to break into the mainstream soon. She’d spread her legs for any director, producer, or agent who claimed to be able to deliver her big break. Any other guy couldn’t get the time of day out of her.

The boys had been eating at the hotel’s outdoor restaurant when these two stunning babes sat down at the next table. It was impossible not to overhear their loud, giggling conversation. The two babes were college roommates and vacation roommates.

Barbara’s goal for this year’s spring break was to get “noticed” by the “right” people to land a big movie role. She figured she had to do something so outrageous that the national media would cover the story. Her friend Janet had come down to support her and party, party, party.

Political correctness requires that one thing about Janet be mentioned. It shouldn’t really be considered important, but some people do, go figure. Janet’s satiny skin was black like creamy milk chocolate. Many people had told her that she was a dead ringer for the model Tissa Blanks. The color of Barbara’s deeply tanned skin was actually darker then her friend’s.

Our boys did not have a prejudiced bone in their bodies. They’d already processed two Hispanic babes, one Asian, and an Indian. They were under “quota” for black babes. Didn’t want the EEOC to come after them, heh heh.

Last night after getting pretty drunk, they had both entered a wet tee-shirt contest at a local nightspot. Competing against 40 other hot babes they knew something special was required.

It wasn’t enough to bump and grind across the stage, nor strip off the shirts, nor their bikini bottoms, nor pull open the lips of their hot, wet slits and shake their bushes for all to see. 25 of the other babes did all that in the first five minutes.

10 of them were so turned on they started rubbing themselves towards loud, explosive orgasms. Our babes knew they needed something different that the other girls wouldn’t or couldn’t do.

Working together, they started having hot, nasty, lesbian sex. They made sure to be real loud, using all the nasty, dirty words they could think of. The flow and pattern of black hands on white skin and white hands on black skin fascinated the crowd.

Refusing to be outdone, 4 of the other girls paired off and started copying them. Many orgasms later (both on and off stage) when the votes came in our heroines had won. Their prize was to command all the guys present to do anything they wanted.

Lining the guys up Barbara ordered the first two cocks to fill her cunt and ass. The next two guys to rub her tits and pinch her nipples. One cock in each of her hands to jerk off onto her body. The last cock, down her throat. Wait after a cock cums, he should be replaced by the next cock in line until ever cock has a turn.

This brought a cheer from the back of the line. Janet loved this idea and ordered the next seven guys to do the same things for her. Just before taking a cock down her throat, Barbara yelled, “And I want a lot a pictures!”

It was the most intense sexual experience either girl ever remembered. They both lost count of how many cocks they serviced and how many times they came.

It turns out that one guy had a video camera. He shot the whole thing, shifting back and forth between the two babes. At the end there were two smiling, exhausted, thoroughly fucked babes covered in cum with more running out of each of their well-fucked holes. The tape quickly became the hottest selling item on the beach.

They were instant celebrities. How could they top last night? They decided to use their new celebrity status. After dark, they’d go down to the beach to auction themselves off, “for charity”. They’d offer themselves as sex slaves until dawn.

Janet was uncomfortable about the historic aspects of “black slavery”. Barbara convinced her it was so long ago that it shouldn’t matter. Besides wouldn’t the fact that a white girl and a black girl were being sold on the same auction block show that they were equal? Janet, who had been intoxicated at the time of this conversation, could not find any errors in this logic.

It was a great success and a wild time. They wore little more then their skin. It didn’t matter since it’d be coming off soon.

Making sure to sway their hips in their best “fuck me” walk, the babes climbed up to the auction block. They poured half a bottle of tequila down each other’s throats to the cheers of the crowd.

Now properly fortified (drunk), they stripped and pranced around the auction block. Doing a hot little dance to make sure that everyone appreciated their generous tits, cunts, and asses. Their potential buyers saw exactly what they would get. Somebody showed the now famous video on a large nearby rock during the bidding.

Caught up in the enthusiasm, 23 other babes auctioned themselves afterwards, but the celebrities got the highest bids. It was a real turn on to sell themselves like slaves. The babes were well fucked by their buyers, but the sex was not as intense as the night before.

There was also a nasty rumor that two of the auctioned slave babes hadn’t been released at dawn. They had disappeared with their Masters and were now permanent sex slaves in a Mexican brothel. Maybe repeating the auction wasn’t a good idea.

Today, at the next table, the vodka martinis the babes had ordered came with their breakfast salads. It was 10 A.M. the babes seemed determined to spend the entire week screwing around drunk.

But who was the best lay? The argued back and forth about their techniques and conquests for 20 minutes, but neither was will to concede the point. It was fascinating to listen. Every guy within earshot was sporting a rock hard boner. Most of the girls had allowed their hands to slide between their legs. More than one had already brought herself off.

To definitely arrive at a decision, the babes make a bet. They’d go back to the beach and relax on the hot sand taking up rays. Tonight they’d pick up the two hottest guys. Whoever made her guy climax first (anything goes) was the winner. The loser would be her personal sex slave for the rest of the week, forced to fuck or suck whomever, however, wherever, and whenever the winner chose.

Despite their many sexual escapades, neither girl was worried about getting pregnant. They were both on the pill. Wow! These babes were perfect candidates for the boys “Science Project”.

After finishing their meal, the two babes returned to their room to get the beach stuff. Jack followed them just to locate their room. John went back to the house to get the equipment ready.

The babes came out and headed for the beach. They wanted to relax, not get hit on every ten minutes. So they walked down the beach a bit. Amazingly, they set up right in front of the boys’ house.

Even though there were two instead of one, it was the easiest acquisition they ever made. That was two days ago.

Janet’s and Barbara’s re-programming had been completed 3 hours ago. Now that Claire’s program was running, it was time to attend to the celebrities.

A few taps of the computer console and the next phase began for Janet and Barbara. 15 minutes later the boys had unhooked the nude babes and took them to separate bedrooms.

The boys had to help them walk. They were a little unsteady after lying down in the same position for two days. It was also disorienting because the babes’ sight and hearing had both been affected by the last treatment. Both were very fuzzed to minimize the possibilities of escape or later identification.

The blood work-up on both girls showed they had both ovulated a few hours ago. Immediately after coming off the birth control pills, it was possible that both ovaries had ovulated. Two microscopic eggs could be traveling down the fallopian tubes, each hoping for the little sperm cell that would turn it into a baby.

By the time they were spread out on their respective beds, both babes were extremely horny, ready to be fucked. There was no thought of escape. Their legs spread to open the way to their lush gardens, now ready to bear fruit.

Somehow their bodies knew it was the perfect time to plant a seed. Almost in unison they begged, “Fuck my hot cunt. I want to feel you cum inside me.”

John and Jack hopped into the saddle. Under them weren’t little fillies, they were wild mares. The boys held out as long as they could, wanting to make the ride last. The babes really did know how to use their cunts. In less then 10 minutes they felt the boys about to climax. Each locked her ankles behind and pulled the hard cocks as deep as possible.

The boys heard each other’s triumphal shouts as they simultaneously shot their burning seed into a babe’s womb. It seemed that for now the babe’s contest was a dead heat.

When each babe felt a softening cock about to slip out of her cunt, she lifted her legs to her chest, holding them behind the knee. This let the boys put a pillow behind each lovely ass, lifting it a bit further off the bed.

Just as they had been conditioned, the babes held this position for 30 minutes. The boys’ precious seed was thus held within their fertile bodies. The babes were maximizing their own chances of getting knocked up.

After half an hour, the girls were allowed to clean up then led back to their cots. The equipment was reattached. The “good mom” program resumed.

Every six hours of so for the next two days the process would be repeated while the fecund babes were most fertile. The boys would switch off babes each time for variety and to give each an equal chance of planting his seed.

The fruit of the boys’ loins would grow in the garden of the girls’ wombs. In nine months, little Jack and John, would be suckling at their new mom’s large teats.