The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Salon Hairem

Chapter III—The Training Begins

By H2O2

John arrived at the Salon at his usual time. The parking lot was unusually empty and then it dawned on him. Barbi had followed his instructions and let all of Aunt Betty’s girls go. As he walked in, he noticed Barbi working on a customer while Sheila and Mitsi were just sitting in their chairs waiting for walk-ins. Sheila avoided eye contact, but she looked stunning even without make-up. She had obviously tried to play down her image. Her hair was combed down and flat to her head, but her bleached hair still looked nice and trashy. As John unlocked the office, he turned and spoke to Sheila.

“Sheila, would you please come in? Oh, and bring your makeup, a comb and a can of hairspray.”

“Yes Sir.” Sheila said as she glanced over at the other girls. She quickly gathered up the items and put them in her make-up case. Outwardly, she was dreading what was to come even though she felt strangely aroused at the thought of being alone again with John. She had nothing to be afraid of, after all, she had been a good girl and followed his instructions to the letter. She knew he would be proud of her. She knocked gently on the door.

“Come in Sheila.”

Sheila entered the office and closed the door behind her.

“Have you prepared yourself?” John asked

“Yes Master.” Sheila replied sheepishly.

“Sheila, give me your mind and body.”

“You have my mind and body, Master.” Sheila said, as a euphoric feeling replaced her feeling of apprehension.

Sheila stared into space as John approached and reached down, lifting her dress. He examined the thin strip of yellow fluff that had recently replaced her thick dark bush. He knelt down and pressed his nose against the now coarse hair, savoring its sweet fragrance laced with the slightest trace of ammonia. It was the unmistakable scent of hair that was freshly bleached. It was a smell that drove him wild.

Satisfied that Sheila had complied with his request, he rose to his feet and simply said. “Sheila, remove your clothes.”

Sheila carefully removed her top revealing Band-Aids that protected her tender nipples. The lower halves of the thick gold rings peeked out from under them and were pinned tightly against her breasts. John carefully removed the Band-Aids, enjoying the sight of her newly pierced nipples.

Sheila then lowered her skirt and stepped out of it, standing naked for John’s approval.

“Sheila, now listen carefully.” John began methodically. “I’m going to lift your nipple rings with my fingers. It will hurt slightly, but you will enjoy the pain. It will cause your nipples to become erect. As I continue to play with them, you will become more and more aroused. You will soon experience your first of many orgasms caused strictly by me playing with your nipples. Your first orgasm will be the most intense you have ever felt. Each orgasm will become more intense as we go. Do you understand?”

Sheila nodded half dazed, as she prepared to receive John’s ministrations

John proceeded to play with Sheila’s tender nipples until her breathing became hoarse and erratic. Then, he would stop just short of her release. Again and again, he would bring her just to the brink of orgasm and then stop.

The whole time he was instilling thoughts in her mind. “Sheila you will become obsessed with your new sexy image.”

“Yes, Master. Mmmm Yes. Mmmmmm.”

“You will be constantly filled with thoughts of masturbation. These thoughts will be strongest whenever you apply your make-up or dye your hair. The heavier you apply your make-up the more you will feel the need to seek sexual relief. You will discover that even your tongue can bring you to orgasm if it is allowed to feel the soft, velvety skin of a man’s penis. But, the only way this stimulation can reach a climax for you, is if your throat is allowed to feel the warm, thick liquid of male ejaculate. At this point you must suckle like a weaning calf or you cannot cum. You must earn the right to swallow the maleness into your body. Your system will process the protein and it will nourish you, becoming part of you.”

“Please don’t stop! OH GOD! DON”T STOP! I will. I WILL! I’ll swallow every drop. Please let me cum”

John continued the stop and go stimulation of Sheila’s aching tits. “Your hair, Sheila. You know I love the smell of freshly dyed hair.”

“Yes, Master, yes! I’ll dye my hair for you. Any color you want! AS OFTEN AS YOU WANT! OOOH, LET ME CUUUMM! PLEEEZ!

John stopped abruptly and ordered Sheila to her knees.

Sheila was still panting loudly as she fumbled with John’s zipper, eventually freeing his rock hard cock. As she began masturbating orally with it, John began, once again, stimulating her tender nipples, as he continued to implant the thoughts that would eventually turn Sheila into the wanton slut that he had always fantasized about.

“I want your dresses so short you will have difficulty sitting down without exposing yourself. From now on, you will never sit with your knees together. You always will sit with your knees wide apart. You will open your legs when getting in or out of cars. You will show cleavage at all times. I want you to constantly fondle your hair, as if to call attention to it. Any time anyone makes a comment about your hair, you will quickly point out the fact that it’s bleached or dyed. Telling people that you bleach your hair will embarrass you, because we all know that nice girls don’t bleach their hair. Do they, Sheila?”

Sheila awkwardly shook her head without removing John’s now throbbing cock from her mouth.

John felt himself beginning to spasm as he finished that last sentence. He leaned over and lifted Sheila’s hair to his nose, inhaling the sweet fragrance of yesterday’s brutal blonding. Immediately he began shooting his thick, warm load down Sheila’s throat. Spasm after spasm, as his balls pumped their entire contents into her warm, hungry mouth.

He had just finished his last uncontrolled jerk as Sheila began to tremble and shudder, panting and gasping. UMMM. UMMM. UMMM. UHHH. OOOH. GOD! OOH! OOH! OOOOOH!

Her writhing and gasping lasted almost a full minute before she finally settled back down. Her body was covered in red blotches and shiny with perspiration. Sheila was totally drained.

John folded his now flaccid organ back into his pants and zipped himself up

He looked down upon the pliant young girl at his feet. “Sheila, it’s time for you to learn the benefits of applying your make-up.”

Sheila slowly regained her composure and stood, once again, in front of John. He silently took her hand and led her to a door within his office. Opening the door, he led her into the private salon where Barbi’s natural brown hair had eventually lost its virginity. The massive salon chair dominated the room. Heavy leather straps hung from the arms, seat and footrest. He seated her in front of the mirror, left and returned with her make-up case.

“I want you to feel the effects of making yourself look sexy for me.” John said, smiling. “Start with your eyes. I want you to apply your make-up heavy and dramatic.”

As Sheila obediently began to apply her eye make-up, she began to feel strangely aroused. Never having been multi-orgasmic before, this was a strange feeling for Sheila. Especially, given the body racking orgasm she had just experienced.

John watched as she penciled her dyed black brows. As she applied the false lashes and mascara, her breathing started to become heavier. And as she began to apply heavy upper and lower eyeliner and eye shadow it was as if her circuits shorted out. She sat staring at herself stroking layer after layer of silver shadow on her eyelids, all the way up to her eyebrows. Her other hand was gently playing with her left nipple. Pinching it and twisting it. Soon, she was once again in the throws of passion, as she held her breath and began to arch her back gasping and shuddering.

John grabbed the eye shadow applicator, saying, “Sheila, stop.”

He had noticed her nipple had begun to bleed from the new piercing.

“Finish yourself off using your Clitty. While you put your lipstick on.”

Sheila’s breathing slowed, as she quickly reached for the shiny gold tube. She twisted the end bringing out the bright red lipstick. As she began to adorn her lips, her other hand reached for her blonded pussy.

Within minutes she was once again writhing and moaning, her fingers pummeling her womanhood, her lipstick thick and crimson. As she admired her heavy slut make-up, staring at herself in the mirror, she once again succumbed to her unquenchable desire to satisfy herself.

John was pleased. The trigger phrase had worked. The mental implantation had worked. The only thing left to test the effect of having dyed her hair. If that were successful, Sheila would have made a total transformation from conservative, headstrong natural brunette to a bleached blonde slut, totally obsessed with her own cheap trashy look.

Standing behind her, John ran his fingers through both sides of her hair, lifting it. The soft, silky texture was gone. It had been unceremoniously replaced by the unmistakable, coarse, dry feeling of hair that has been brutally bleached. Her innocence was also gone. She now looked like a street hooker. Her hair’s virginity was lost forever when it had been entered and chemically stripped, ravaging the rich brown pigment, leaving it wounded and colorless.

“Look at your hair, Sheila.” John said, as he continued to lift and hold the hair for her to see. “How does it feel to have your hair bleached blonde like this?”

“I feel like such a slut, with my hair bleached like this.” Sheila said, again reaching for her sex.

“Does it turn you on, Sheila?”

Sheila was thinking, “This can’t be. There’s no way I could ever want to look this way!”

Then, she heard herself answering, “Yes, It makes me want to cum again. Can I please, Master?”

“You may diddle yourself while you play with your hair.” John said, stepping back to watch.

Sheila began to take over, lifting her own hair, turning her head from side to side. Studying it with a childlike fascination, almost like she couldn’t believe it was now part of her. Her fingers slowly increased their pressure and speed, as she continued to assault the sensitive nerve endings in her clitoris. Her breathing once again deepened. Her eyes became fixed, glassy and lifeless, staring at her hair.

Its texture and blondness bringing out feelings she had never known. Her mind was racing. She imagined herself sitting for hours, having her hair bleached and dyed. She felt like such a slut. She loved the way men looked at her. She knew they wanted her. She wanted them, all of them. She couldn’t wait until her roots started to grow in, then there could be no doubt. She wanted to look like a fuck toy. She would look like a fuck toy!

The feeling in her entire body began to reach a crescendo, starting deep within her womb. She was erupting into an orgasm that was like she had never known. The feeling seemed like it was doubling every second. Her back arched, her eyes rolled back and she began to tremble. Her breathing became erratic as the first wave of sensations rocked her entire being. She was convulsing emotionally and physically. Her gasps turned to moans. Her moans turned into throaty groans and continued to build, eventually evolving into screams and finally crying hysterically, as the feeling began to subside.

John was satisfied.

Sheila slowly regained her composure and John ordered her to get dressed. It was at this point that he informed her of his decision to have her tits augmented and have her clitoris circumcised, thus removing of the little hood of skin that shrouds her little girl penis. The procedure will assure that Sheila’s exposed sex bud receives the maximum amount of stimulation during intercourse. This should ultimately result in an incredibly wild ride for anyone who fucks her. Her augmentation surgery would enhance her already respectable 36C tits into nicely rounded, obviously fake looking 38DD melons.

John imagined that it would take a few weeks for the bruising and swelling to go away before Sheila would be ready to go back into service. By then, several weeks worth of dark roots would be present. This should nicely amplify the bleached status of her hair. John had decided, from now on, all the girls would have their hair colors changed in his office salon, instead of out in the shop. That way he could not only supervise, but also participate. He was finding his casual interest in hair, makeup and sexy clothing was turning into a full-blown fetish.

John called Barbi in to discuss Mitsi. Actually there was really no discussion. John merely explained what he wanted to do to Mitsi and Barbi would talk about what was involved. John instructed Barbi to get everything together and they would get started on Mitsi tomorrow.

Meanwhile, John had some business to attend to back at his office downtown.

* * *

As John entered the reception area, he was almost overwhelmed at the sight of Jennifer.

She looked up and smiled. Turning her head from side to side, she said, “Well do you like it?”

John was almost speechless. Jennifer’s hair was a silvery shade of platinum blonde. She had teased it up into a big style that looked like snow white, cotton candy, with a slight metallic silver hue. Her heavy black eye makeup and thick false eyelashes made her dark brown, Spanish eyes look all the more exotic. He cursed himself for letting Sheila blow him just an hour earlier. God, he wanted to fuck Jennifer so bad, and now he would have to wait until he recovered, before he could perform again.

“Mrs. Pennington is waiting in your office.” Jennifer purred.

“Oh, thank you, Jennifer.” He said, realizing now, that he couldn’t have fucked her any way, since he always used the couch in his office. “How about you and I getting together a little later?”

Jennifer blushed, “That would be nice, Sir.”

“Oh and Jennifer, I love the hair and makeup.”

“Thank you, Sir.” She said looking down. “I told him what you said.”

“Who, Jennifer?”

“Jerome, the guy who lightens my hair.”

“Bleaches, Jennifer.” John quickly corrected her. “You know I like to hear you admit that your hair is bleached. Now shall we try it again?”

Jennifer looked embarrassed. “I told the guy who ‘BLEACHES’ my hair.”

As usual, Jennifer felt torn. She knew her Master would certainly approve of her new look, but she felt like such a slut looking this way. When she had asked Jerome to bleach her hair lighter again, he had initially refused, saying that only hookers and porn stars wanted their hair bleached to this degree. It was only after she had threatened to go somewhere else, that he had reluctantly, agreed. In the end, he was amazed that her hair had survived.

“Very good, Jennifer.” John said, as he turned and entered his office. “We’ll talk a little later.”

There, he found Suzi sitting on the couch.

“How do you like Jennifer’s hair now?” He asked with a sly grin.

“She looks even more like a slut than before.” Suzi quickly replied.

“Yes, she certainly does.” John agreed. “By the way, did you give your husband that blowjob last night?”

Suzi looked guilty. “Ah, no Sir. Um, well he was kinda mad at me, if you know what I mean.”

“No, Suzi. I don’t know what you mean.” John snapped. “Now, you’ve disobeyed me and I’m afraid I shall have to punish you.”

“Punish me? Is this some kind of a joke?” Suzi said, sarcastically.

Suddenly, she realized what she had said and started to apologize, but John cut her short.

“Remove your panties, bend over and lift your skirt.” He said, as he walked around his desk and retrieved a leather riding crop from the center drawer.

“No, please?” Suzi began pleading.

“DO IT!!” John said, slapping the crop against his palm.

Reluctantly, Suzi slid her panties down and stepped out of them. She looked at John with pleading eyes as he motioned her to continue.

She slowly bent over, reaching back to lift her skirt, flipping it up onto her hips and exposing her bare bottom.

“Grab your ankles.” He said, showing no emotion.

John reached down and picked up her panties and reaching between her legs, stuffed them into her mouth. She stood bent over, trembling.

Then he slowly walked behind her and raised the crop high over his head.

“SWIP”

“Uumph!”

“SWIP”

“Uummph!”

“SWIP”

“UUummmmph!!”

The last searing blow was delivered side arm and was purposely low, so it would mark the back of her legs, making the welt clearly visible beneath her short skirt.

Muffled cries eventually subsided from her panty filled mouth and she began to sob openly.

John grabbed her hair and pulled her upright, staring into her terrified eyes.

Then he lifted her chin, pulled the panties from her mouth and gently kissed her on the lips.

“Please don’t make me do that again, okay?” He said in a soft, loving voice, handing her a Kleenex to dry her eyes.

All she could do was look down and nod, sniffing, as she blotted her eyes and cheeks.

Then his thoughts went to Jennifer. He needed to get rid of Suzi if he were to try on his new platinum blonde yet this afternoon.

“Suzi?” he said, “I want you to take this afternoon to do a little shopping for me. I want you to go to the Adult Toy Store on Main and Seventh and buy two of those vibrating eggs that you women use. Get a big one and a smaller one and make sure the big one has one of those little clit fingers on it. Then I want you to deliver them to the Salon. Give them to Barbi. She’ll be expecting you. Do you have any questions?”

Suzi looked embarrassed and shook her head without answering. She dreaded going to that part of town, even in the daylight.

“Oh, and while you’re there, have Barbi bleach some more of the front of your hair. I think I’d like to make you into sort of a half blonde. Okay? I really love that look. I really think it will look stunning on you. What with your dark hair and all.”

Reluctantly, Suzi nodded, as John opened the office door and ushered her into the lobby.

As she walked out of the office he noticed Jennifer talking to Billy, the UPS delivery driver. He knew Jennifer had a crush on the young, good looking, Billy and it dawned on him that now would be a good time to do a little training with Suzi, as well as humiliate poor Jennifer.

“Hey, you two, come in here for a minute.” He called over to the pair. “Not so fast, Suzi, you come on back in too.”

The four of them entered John’s office and he closed the door behind them.

“Hey, Billy, you’ve been delivering here for quite a while, huh?” John said, smiling.

“Yeah, that’s right Mr. Fabian.” Billy said, smiling back. “I’d say over a year now.”

“I guess you think Jennifer here, is one hot babe, huh?”

Billy’s face started to color up. “Well, yeah. I guess so, Mr. Fabian.”

“You knew her even before she started bleaching her hair, didn’t you?” John continued.

Jennifer looked obviously embarrassed and started to squirm.

“Don’t look so embarrassed, Jennifer. It’s no secret, I mean, nobody has natural hair that color, right?”

Jennifer felt like crawling in a hole and quietly nodded.

“Anyway,” John continued, “How would you like Jennifer to give you a blowjob, Billy, my boy?”

Billy looked shocked, as John continued. “You see, Suzi here, gave me the worst blowjob of my life last night. And I just know Jennifer would love to suck your cock, so I thought she could demonstrate to Suzi, just how it’s done.”

Billy wasted no time in declining the offer, obviously embarrassed for himself, as well as the ladies.

As he turned toward the door, John stopped him, putting his hand on the young man’s chest.

“Look, Billy, if you walk out that door, I’ll be on the phone to your boss so fast it will make your head swim. I’m sure he’d love to know how much time you waste standing around in my lobby, drooling over Jennifer. Now, get over there and pull your pants down like the horny little motherfucker I think you are and let’s not waste any more of my time.”

Billy looked at Jennifer and then at Suzi. Both girls avoided eye contact.

“GO ON! John snapped.

Reluctantly, Billy walked over to John’s desk and unbuckled his belt, sliding his pants and underwear down to his ankles. His flaccid cock hung down lifelessly.

“Now, Jennifer, I want you to show Suzi how to properly suck a cock.”

He looked at Billy. “Jennifer is such a talented little cocksucker.”

He placed his hands on Jennifer’s shoulders and gently guided her in front of Billy, who was now leaning back against the edge of the desk. He then pushed her to her knees.

Jennifer felt panic as she gazed at the soft, uncircumcised organ in front of her face.

Glancing to her left, she saw the leather crop on the corner of the desk. She knew to refuse would mean she would be punished.

John smiled and said, “Come on over and watch closely, as he placed his hand on Suzi’s back and propelled her over to where Billy was standing.

“Watch how she makes him hard with that talented little mouth of hers.”

Jennifer was totally humiliated as she placed her hand around the hanging cock and lifted it to her mouth. As she took the organ into her warm, wet mouth, she used her hand to slide the foreskin back to expose the sensitive nerves on the underside of the shovel shaped head. She took the entire thing into her mouth and teasingly slid it back out, making a suckling sound.

Slowly, Billy’s fifth member began to rise and soon it was standing proudly, as Jennifer began circling the swollen head with her wet tongue. Occasionally, she would stop long enough to take the blood-engorged head into her mouth tightening her lips behind the flared skin that formed the head. She would then suckle hard and torture the nerve endings by sliding her pierced tongue back and forth, hard against the inverted ‘Y’ on the sensitive underside of his cock head.

“Play with his balls.” Coached John. “You’re supposed to be training Sizi, here.”

Jennifer obediently reached up and hefted the large hairy balls in the palm of her hand. They were plum shaped and heavy with sperm.

Billy softly expelled his breath and Jennifer rolled his testicles in her hand, applying just enough pressure to be just short of the brink of pain. She then sucked half of the big cock back into her mouth, causing Billy to moan and take a deep breath. Then, she grabbed his thick shaft with her other hand and proceeded to jack him off as she slid his cock from her mouth and began to lick his balls. From this position, she alternately sucked each orb into her mouth, applying slight pressure with her tongue against the roof of her mouth, as she sucked hard on each throbbing gland.

John placed his hand on Suzi’s shoulder and whispered, “Get a closer look.” As he pushed her to her knees, forcing her head forward until her face was only inches from where Jennifer was sucking Billy’s tortured balls.

Sensing that Billy was close to cumming, John halted the action by saying, “That’s enough, Jennifer. Suzi will take over now. You will instruct her.”

Jennifer obediently moved to the side as John put his hand on Suzi’s head and forced her toward Billy’s manhood.

All urges to refuse somehow left her, as she licked her dry lips and took the tip of Billy’s rigid penis between her lips. It was still wet and slick from Jennifer’s saliva.

She followed Jennifer’s directions as she alternated between hungrily sucking his cock, torturing his balls and stroking his shaft.

“See how long you can suck his cock without him cumming.” John instructed. “Learn to control his pleasure. All men like a good cocksucker who can make it last.”

Content that Suzi would eventually finish Billy off, John directed his attention to Jennifer.

Watching the little bleached blonde working on Billy’s cock had made him all the hornier.

He reached down and pulled her up by the arm, leading her to the overstuffed chair in front of his des.

Billy and Suzi were so preoccupied that neither one noticed.

He quickly bent her over the arm and lifted her short skirt. As he reached between her legs, he was pleased to discover that the little slut’s gash was soaking wet. He fumbled with his belt and pants and soon he felt the warmth of her slippery wet hole around his throbbing prick.

Placing his hands on her hips, he selfishly began pounding away, watching the platinum blonde tresses that he had created, bounce with each thrust of his manhood.

Soon, he could no longer resist the urge in his groin. Jennifer was panting and breathing the throaty groan of a bitch in heat as they both erupted in simultaneous orgasms. Jennifer bucking wildly as John strained to stay inside her long enough to deposit his entire load. As he pumped squirt after squirt of his searing jism deeply into Jennifer’s womanhood, he heard Billy groan.

He glanced over just in time to see Billy thrusting his hips wildly, both his hands on Suzi’s head, as he began pumping his load into Suzi’s mouth.

With both men spent and valuable lessons learned, John pondered the day lay ahead. Tomorrow he would begin work on Mitsuko. He would sleep soundly tonight.