The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Salon Hairem

Chapter II—Dinner with Suzanne

By H2O2

It was almost noon as John returned to his office downtown. As he reflected on the events of the morning, his thoughts turned to Suzanne. He imagined her at his beck and call. He would enjoy this new challenge, as unlike his usual playthings, this one was married. Somehow, manipulating another man’s wife made it seem all the more stimulating.

As he walked past Jennifer, he couldn’t help but stop and tease her about her appearance. John enjoyed watching her squirm, especially knowing that she longed for his affection. He had purposely manipulated her weak little mind to follow his suggestions to the letter, although she hadn’t a clue as to exactly why.

It had been six months since he first suggested that she would look better with lighter hair and a bit more makeup. She had impulsively had it highlighted on her lunch hour the following day and returned to work wondering what had come over her. Her natural dark, Spanish hair had resisted the harsh chemicals, leaving it with reddish orange highlights running through it. She tried to apologize to John for her impulsive act, but instead of being angry, he assured her that she was definitely on the right track and she should insist they redo it and next time leave the bleach on longer.

The following day she returned from lunch with bright, golden highlights in her hair and an unexplainable desire to do what ever it takes to make John happy. From there, he had systematically chipped away at her old values and replaced her conservative tastes in dress and makeup with those that he found to be desirable. Slowly, the golden highlights gave way to a much paler, heavily frosted look that he knew Jennifer hated.

As time went on, her hair received its first real overall bleach job, or as john called it, “The awakening of her sexuality.” It was at this stage that John began to require her to go for extended periods of time between retouches, urging her to go lighter each time he allowed her to retouch her roots. He also delighted in requiring her to wear her hair parted down the middle with two ponytails sticking out from each side of her head, tied with big pink bows. He knew she hated the ‘bimbo’ look and he enjoyed her obvious embarrassment.

He reached over the reception counter and tugged playfully on one of her ponytails.

“I’d say it’s about time you bleached those unsightly dark roots of yours wouldn’t you?” He teased.

Jennifer blushed. “I was hoping you would tell me to retouch my roots soon.” She purred. She knew John liked the contrast between her natural black hair and the yellow bleached look that he urged her to display, but it made her feel like such a slut. She was always relieved when John suggested she visit the salon.

“Call Suzanne Pennington and have her come back in this afternoon for her final interview, then you can have the afternoon off to take care of your hair.”

“Thank you Sir.” She said gratefully. “I’ll get Miss Pennington on the phone.”

“It’s Mrs. Pennington. Oh, and Jennifer, Lets bleach it a little lighter again this time, okay?”

Jennifer’s heart sank. She had already been told that her hair was becoming damaged from all the bleaching. Her hairdresser had almost refused the last time she asked him to make it lighter.

“But Sir, She pleaded, “Jerome said last time, that I wouldn’t be able to go any lighter. He didn’t even want to take my hair this light.”

“Nonsense, Jennifer.” John said smiling. “I see women all the time with hair bleached a lot lighter than yours. Now you tell this Jerome guy that you want your hair bleached much lighter this time. Do you understand?”

Jennifer nodded, sheepishly.

“When you come in tomorrow, I don’t want to see any yellow in that hair at all. I don’t want to see any COLOR in it at all. I want to see it platinum blonde. You Spanish chicks look really hot with your dark eyes and that really white bleached hair. Believe me, you’ll thank me when you see how sexy it looks. Oh and Jennifer, if he can’t do it, you call me. I know someone who can.”

As john left the reception area, he heard Jennifer pushing the buttons on her phone. He entered his office as he heard her say, “Mrs. Pennington?”

* * *

An hour later, Suzanne Pennington entered the reception area to find John sitting behind the big oval reception desk.

“Where’s what’s her name?” She asked, with a catty smirk.

“You mean Jennifer?” He replied with a wink. “I gave her the afternoon off to go do something with her hair.”

“Thank God!” Suzanne snapped. “She looks like such a slut with all that makeup and fake blonde hair. Certainly not the type of first impression I would want to make if I owned this business.”

John grinned to himself as he ushered Suzanne in to his office. He had already fantasized about the potential he saw in the typical career minded businesswoman who insisted he call her ‘Suzanne’.

As he sat behind his desk, he surveyed his latest challenge. She was older than most of his conquests, probably mid thirties, he figured. She had a pleasant face, lightly made-up with button earrings and a pearl necklace. Her brown hair was cut into a conservative chin length pageboy and tucked back behind her ears. The color was obviously natural.

He watched her thick natural eyebrows raise, causing wrinkles in her forehead whenever she was stressing a point. John found this intriguing, as she was obviously trying to impress him with her confidence and professionalism. Her dark skirt hung to the middle of her calf and she made a point of continually smoothing it down as she spoke.

John decided to make his move.

“Ah, Suzanne?” he said with a grin. “Would you mind doing me a little favor?”

“What kind of a favor?” she said, in an apprehensive voice.

“I went to the Eye Doctor earlier this morning and he said I had a small hemorrhage in the Iris of one of my eyes. Quite frankly, I’ll be damned if I can see it. Would you mind looking into my eyes? Maybe you can see the damned thing.”

Suzanne looked skeptical, but agreed. After all, she did want this job. “Besides”, she thought to herself, “What could it hurt?”

As she gazed intently into his eyes, suddenly she was overcome by a strange feeling. For some reason, she found herself powerless to look away. She fought the urge within her, but it was too late. John was already deep inside her mind ravaging her subconscious thoughts. Soon, she would awaken to a new life. Suzanne was about to become ‘Suzi’.

John wasted no time in rearranging Suzanne’s priorities. He made sure that she found him to be the sexiest man on earth. She would become obsessed with sleeping with him. She would resist, but could not refuse his suggestions, no matter what they were. John could feel the resistance within her strong will, but his brain was superior and as always, her brain was no match.

She jerked her head, as she suddenly heard her name.

“Suzi?” he said again, softly.

She looked at him defiantly. “It’s Suzanne!” she snapped.

“I like Suzi better” he said, as he ushered her to the big overstuffed chair in front of his desk.

She looked confused as she sat down. How was it that she had never noticed how attractive he was before? She tried to dismiss the thoughts that were going through her mind. This was ridiculous. She was a happily married woman, wasn’t she?

John could sense the conflict going on within her. He decided to get started by imposing a few suggestions.

“Suzi, you’re a very beautiful woman. I find it very sad that you don’t make the most of the resources that God has given you.”

Suzanne felt herself beginning to blush.

“What do you mean?” she asked, hoping to hear the obvious.

“Well, it’s just that you are hiding behind all those clothes and with a little makeup, well, you could really be a knockout.

Suzanne fought the urge to tell this man to go to hell, but for some reason, she found his suggestions to be somehow, flattering.

“Well, I’ve never been one to wear a lot of makeup, Mr. Fabian. And as far as my clothes go, well I like to maintain a professional image.”

“Please call me John.” He said, with a smile. " Now Suzi, I want you to take the rest of the day and do a little shopping.”

“What kind of shopping, Sir?”

As the sound of her own voice began to register what she had just said, she realized she had just called her new boss “Sir”. For some reason, it seemed very natural.

“I want you to buy some clothes for work. Something a little more revealing would be nice. Then come back here and we’ll talk about dinner”

Her immediate reaction was to refuse, but instead, she heard herself thanking him and promising that he would not be disappointed. What had come over her? The congestion between her legs made her realize her sudden urge to masturbate. She found this to be very odd, since she hadn’t masturbated since high school.

As she left the office, she stopped by the ladies room and once inside, quickly locked herself in a stall. She wasted no time in lowering her panties and proceeded to pummel her clitoris with her middle finger. She heard her own breathing becoming labored and heavy. All she could think about was John’s huge cock, sliding in and out of her womanhood. She saw herself arching her back, forcing her clitoris hard against his pelvic bone. She was confused. She hardly knew this man and she felt uncontrollable guilt as she fantasized about him fucking her. Her impending orgasm consumed her, as she rode her finger to a shattering climax.

After she had regained her composure, she found herself staring into the restroom mirror. She reached back and pulled the hair from behind her ears, shaking her head and allowing her hair to fall freely, hugging her face. Her face flushed as she thought back on what she had just done.

* * *

At the Mall, she was again confused, as she walked into The Honeymoon Boutique. She was supposed to be shopping for work clothes, yet for some reason, these clothes seemed appropriate. She found herself in the casual wear and was busy trying on all sorts of short skirts and sexy tops. For some reason, the thought of how she was going to explain this all to her husband never occurred to her. She paid for her purchases with her Credit Card and left, humming merrily to herself.

At 3:30, she waltzed back into the reception area, wearing a black leather mini skirt with a white angora halter-top. She was having trouble walking in her new four-inch heels and she found herself blushing as John approached her.

“Turn around, my dear.” He said, as he made a twirling motion with his finger. “You look very nice. That’s definitely more like it.”

Obediently, Suzi turned around, feeling as if she were on display, as John’s eyes studied her intently.

“Were you in a hurry?” He said, as he focused his eyes on her face.

“No, not really, Sir. Why do you ask?”

“Well, it’s just that you’ve forgotten to add a little makeup. I think it would finish your look nicely, don’t you?”

“Oh no, Sir, I wasn’t in a hurry. My husband doesn’t like me to wear makeup.”

“Nonsense, Suzi. All men like makeup on their women. Now, I want you to take some more time and shop for some cosmetics. Oh, and while your out, do you have a particular hair salon that you go to?”

Suzi looked puzzled. “Why, no I don’t. I trim my own hair, just the ends. My husband likes me to wear it like this.”

“Yes, of course, well I think we should do something about those eyebrows, don’t you? I have a friend, here is her name and the address. She will help you with your makeup and I’ll arrange to have her take care of those brows.”

As Suzi watched John writing down the information, her mind was racing. Why was she allowing herself to be manipulated in this fashion? She had only met this man yesterday and so far, he had taken more interest in her appearance than her own husband. Her urge to refuse hung over her heavily, but she just couldn’t bring herself to say the words. As he handed her the name and address, she accepted it politely and folded it, putting it into her purse.

* * *

As Suzi entered the upscale salon, a rather heavily made-up lady greeted her. Her bleached blonde hair was teased out and combed into a face hugging style, she looked like a picture of sin.

“Hi, you must be Suzi. My name is Barbi.”

As Suzi reached out to shake her hand, she could almost hear her own heart pounding. What was she doing here? And how could she let this tart have control over her appearance?

Suzi was quickly ushered to a salon chair and draped with a plastic cape. Barbi had already received instructions from John and wasted no time in beginning Suzi’s makeover.

“What’s in the bowl?” Suzi asked, as Barbi reached for a large piece of aluminum foil.

“We’re gonna do a little strand test.” She stated as if Suzi should already know.

“What’s a strand test?”

“You’ll see soon enough.” Barbi said as she combed out a rather large section of hair right in the front of Suzi’s forehead. She was careful to include an inch on each side of Suzi’s center parting and continuing about an inch back from her hairline. She laid the hair on the aluminum foil and painted it heavily with some thick blue cream. Then she folded the foil in half and folded each side over to enclose the entire lock, rolling it up, leaving it to dangle on Suzi’s forehead.

As Suzi sat wondering, Barbi leaned the chair back and proceeded to remove most of her eyebrows with quick jerks from a pair of tweezers. When she was finished, Suzi’s untamed eyebrows consisted of two rather heavy teardrops quickly tapering up into thin high arches. After applying a pair of long false eyelashes, she then applied several coats of thick black eyeliner to both her top and bottom eyelids. Pale blue sparkle eye shadow was then applied from her eyelids all the way up to her thin, black penciled, eyebrows. For a finishing touch, her lips were painted with John’s favorite bright shiny red lipstick.

Suzi was then placed under a hood type hair dryer for the remainder of the 90-minute processing time. As she sat daydreaming about John, she again felt herself becoming wet. Meanwhile, another girl was busy applying long acrylic fingernails to her hands, finishing them in the same bright red polish as her lips. How could this be happening to her?

Finally, the bell went off and Barbi quickly ushered Suzi to the shampoo bowl where she proceeded to remove the foil and wash and condition her hair. She purposely faced the chair away from the mirror as she dried Suzi’s hair, brushing it into the familiar style that Suzi was accustomed to.

When she swung the chair around, Suzi gasped, as she hardly recognized herself. She looked like a total slut, heavily made up with two broad streaks of bleached hair streaming from the center of her forehead down both cheeks, ending just under her chin. The contrast next to her natural dark brown hair and brows made the streaks look that much lighter. How could she be seen looking like this? As she studied herself, suddenly a calm came over her. She remembered John and how he had suggested she come here. She was certain he would approve. Suddenly, that’s all that mattered.

Barbi told Suzi that John had called and made reservations for dinner at Kelly’s. She was to meet him there at 6:30. She asked to use the phone to call her husband.

Suddenly she was overcome with panic. “My God!” she thought. “My husband! How am I ever going to explain this to my husband!”

Luckily, he wasn’t home when she called and she was able to leave a message on the answering machine. She would have time to think of something, but for now, all she could think about was John.

* * *

She arrived at the restaurant at 6:25 and found John at the bar, sitting with another woman. The woman quickly excused herself and John led Suzi to a private suite in the rear of the restaurant.

“You look wonderful.” He said, as he guided her into her chair.

She fought the urge to display her jealousy and smiled, thanking him for the compliment.

John reached out and gently stroked the newly blonded lock of hair running down her left cheek.

“I like the hair.” He said with a wink. “Would you care for a cigarette?”

John hated women that smoked and from his conversation that afternoon, he knew Suzi hated the habit too. But, Suzanne had come on so high and mighty during her initial interview, he had decided to add another conflict to her growing list of new issues. Besides, he had no intention of allowing her to continue. He only wanted to get her started so he would have something else to take away from her.

“Oh no thank you, I don’t smoke.” Suzi said blushing.

“I don’t either.” Said John, “But I sometimes find it very sexy when a woman does.”

He held out a pack of cigarettes. “Here take one.”

“No really, Thank you, but I think smoking is a nasty habit. I would never want to start.”

“Yes it is rather nasty and also very addictive, especially these unfiltered Pall Malls. Now, take one and let’s get you started.”

Suzi found it impossible to fight the urge to refuse any longer and reluctantly, pulled a cigarette from the pack with her long fingernails.

“Very good, now put it between your lips, holding it by just the tips of your first two fingers. Close the rest of your hand.”

“That’s it.” He praised. “Ah yes, very sexy.”

Suzi watched half dazed, as John flicked the lighter and slowly held the flame against the cigarette now held between her lips.

“Now do exactly as I tell you. Now, slowly draw the smoke into your mouth until I tell you to stop.”

As he watched the end of the cigarette begin to glow, he purposely waited until he was sure that her mouth was completely full of the potent, unfiltered smoke.

“Now remove the cigarette from your lips and hold the smoke in your mouth. It will taste bitter at first, but soon you won’t care. it’s the effect that you’ll be after.”

Suzi followed John’s instructions, all the while wondering, what the hell she was doing.

John continued. “When I tell you when, I want you to open your mouth wide and inhale the smoke deeply into your lungs. Keep your mouth open and hold the smoke in your lungs until I count to five.”

As he nodded his head, Suzi opened her mouth and inhaled deeply, causing the smoke to roll back and disappear down her throat. A deep sensation gripped her as it entered her virgin lungs. Her eyes grew wide as she obediently held in the smoke.

Calmly, John said, “Okay Suzi, now I want you to purse your lips and exhale the smoke hard, in a nice, feminine thin stream.”

Obediently, Suzi formed a tight little ‘O’ with her painted lips, lifted her head and blew the smoke high into the air.

“Very sexy.” John said in a condescending tone. “Now let’s do it again.”

Suzi repeated the process a second and third time before she complained of feeling sick and dizzy.

John purposely ignored her complaints and required her to continue until he was content that she had succumbed to the full effects of the Nicotine.

“That’s enough for now.” John said with satisfaction. “As soon as you start to feel better, I guarantee you’ll be asking me for another one.”

John ordered a full meal while a very queasy Suzy sat sipping her coffee, trying to feel better.

The sight of food made her stomach churn, but slowly, she began to feel better and soon she found herself craving another cigarette.

“John?” she said sheepishly.

“Yes, Suzi?”

“You were right, I’d like to try smoking again.”

“No, I’m afraid not, Suzi. I’ve changed my mind. I would prefer it if you didn’t smoke after all.”

“Please, John?”

Shaking his head, John removed his rock hard cock from his pants. “No, Suzi. Here, suck on this instead.”

Suzi rationalized that if she pleased John, he would surely give her another cigarette, that she now craved so badly. She dropped to her knees and took his fifth member into her warm, wet mouth.

John gazed down at the sight before him. The heavy makeup. The bleached streaks against her dark, virgin hair. She was becoming a quite the little slut, her head bobbing up and down while her hand pounded away on his thick shaft. Within minutes, he stopped fighting the urge to prolong his ecstasy and allowed himself to pump his manhood into her hungry mouth and down her throat.

She looked up at him with loving eyes. “Now can I have another cigarette?”

“No Suzi.” John repeated in a stern tone. “You know, I think I really like the blonde in your hair. In fact, I think you should do a little more next time.”

Suzi felt strangely violated. She knew her husband would give her a hard time about the new blonde streaks. She actually dreaded going home.

“What am I supposed to tell my husband?” she asked with a concerned look on her face.

“Suzi, when you get home tonight, I want you to give your husband a nice blowjob.” He said with a devilish grin. “That should calm him down. Then he’ll agree to anything.”

“Oh, I couldn’t possibly. I’ve never done that to anyone before. I really don’t know what got into me.”

“Nonsense! All men like blowjobs.” John snapped. “Now enough. I want you to give the man a blowjob. And I want you to tell me all about it the next time I see you. Now, go on home, like a good little wife.”

Suzi slowly got up off her knees and gave John a pleading look.

“Go on.” He said curtly. “I want you to start tomorrow. Jennifer will get you started. I’ll be in late.”

Silently she turned and walked out of the suite.

* * *

Life was indeed good. On his way home he wondered how she would face her husband and if she stopped at a convenience store for a pack of cigarettes. Then his thoughts moved to Sheila and the morning. He needed to get some sleep and get his strength back. It had been a long day.