The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roman Holiday, Conclusion

Against her better judgement, Bridget allowed Allie to try and induct Leslie. Bridget had known all along Leslie would be tough, and information which had recently come to light not only confirmed that suspicion, but also made Bridget realize how tough it was going to be. But Allie had been enthralled with Leslie, and her surprisingly delectable body, ever since she’d appeared in her tight t-shirt and boxers that night in the kitchen.

A week earlier, Bridget, Tammi, Nadine and Asha had teamed up on Connie. Not surprisingly, the induction had gone without a hitch and Connie had succumbed quickly. What had been surprising was Connie’s admission that hadn’t been her first time with a girl. Victoria had warned girls who were into girls would resist induction better as they were better able to handle the lustful feeling towards other women necessary to the process. Close questioning ultimately explained the seeming contradiction. Employing the kind of logic favored by the not so bright, Connie had convinced herself she was neither lesbian nor bi because she’d done it with “only” Leslie, as if the freshman were a mulligan. Bridget had eventually shrugged the whole thing off; the induction, and Connie’s subsequent, virtuoso performances in the sack had made the point moot. All the other girls had since had a roll with Connie, and they all agreed that what she lacked in brains she more than made of for in ... exuberance. But Leslie was no dummy. Unless they were careful, she might pick up something was wrong, and then who knew what would happen. Add to that Leslie’s likely higher resistance to induction and Bridget knew the safest play would be for her to handle the induction herself, or at the very least be present so the necklace could magnify the libido stimulating effects of the house. But Allie was so sure she could do it that Bridget relented, under two conditions. One, Allie had to wait a week and, two, Connie had to cut Leslie off at least until the induction was complete. That way, Leslie would be good and horny when Allie made her move and, according to the plan, more likely to throw caution to the wind. But unknown to Allie, Bridget had a back-up plan. Besides sex with Connie, Bridget was pretty sure she knew what Leslie really wanted, though she had no idea how she knew. And even if the back-up plan wasn’t needed, no biggie. It’d still be a very pleasant way to spend a few hours.

Leslie was going crazy. Connie had cut her off a week ago, with no explanation at all, and nothing she tried could get her former lover to change her mind. Leslie felt if she didn’t get off, and right soon at that, she was going to pop because her fimgers simply weren’t getting the job done. She never thought she had an excessively large libido; sure she liked sex, and she liked it on a regular basis, but she never needed too much of it. But ever since Connie had pulled the old switcheroo, well, getting laid was practically the only thing on her mind. At the Sistine Chapel, it was all she could do to not attack every pretty girl she saw. Leslie wasn’t Catholic, but all things considered, that really wasn’t the place to be having those kind of thoughts. It certainly wasn’t going to help her with The Big Guy upstairs. And just what the fuck was Connie’s problem, anyway? She’d given that dope the best sex she’d ever had, and this was how she was thanked? She’d put a lot of time and effort in getting Connie to put out, she’d expected a lot more than a week’s worth of trim.

For the fifth time that night, she jammed her hand down her boxers. It wouldn’t satisfy her, but it might calm her down enough to get some sleep, though it hadn’t the other four times she’d tried. At least Ashley was spending more and more time with the rest of the girls, masturbation sessions were a lot easier if they didn’t have to be done on the sly. But she’d barely gotten two strokes in before there was a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” She sighed with frustration as she wiped her soaking fingers on the sheet.

“It’s Allie.”

“It’s open.”

Allie walked in, and Leslie had to suppress a gasp. The tall senior was wearing skimpy pink, cotton panties with yellow polka-dots and a yellow bow stiched into the waistband. Her spaghetti strap white t-shirt looked like it had been painted on, Leslie could clearly see the outline of the nipples. Allie, Leslie was suddenly reminded, had an incredible body, totally different from Connie’s, but gorgeous in its own way. Plus she had those beautiful eyes and that haircut that was both cute and sexy. Allie was a real package. But how could she breath in a shirt that tight?

“What’s up?”

“Ashley was in my room with Tammi and Nadine, and she fell asleep on my bed,” Allie lied. Actually, Ashley was taking it up the ass from Tammi because she wanted to feel the Korean girls tits in her back while she ate out Nadine. At least, that’s what they were doing when Allie left. Who knew what they were doing now? “Rather than wake her up, I was thinking maybe it would be okay if I slept in here?”

“I guess so,” Leslie said unenthusiastically. She’d have to get herself off in the bathroom now. “But I don’t think I am going to sleep right away.”

“No problem. It’ll giver us a chance to talk,” Allie sat on the bed a little closer than Leslie would have expected. One of her legs hung off the side of the bed, the other was pulled up toward her chest, her chin resting on her knee. Leslie couldn’t help but glance quickly between the spread legs and saw Allie had a near perfect camel toe. “We hardly know each other.”

“That’s true,” Leslie said carefully, wondering what Allie really wanted.

“You having fun?”

“It’s great over here. I love it.”

“What are you looking forward to doing when you get back?”

Leslie felt her face scrunch a bit, but surpressed it. What was this chick getting at, she wondered. “Oh, I don’t know. I’m a little worried about how far behind I might be falling in my classes.”

Allie giggled, and touched Leslie’s shoulder, “Oh, you worry too much.”

That was when Leslie began to put it together, “Well, I’d rather keep up than fall behind and work twice as hard.”

“That makes sense, I guess,” Allie smiled. Leslie returned the smile, albeit with some bemusement. She was still trying to figure out if that was Allie’s “come hither” smile. “So, any boyfriends waiting for you back home?”

Leslie laughed, “No, no boyfriends.”

“Ohhh, that’s too bad, a pretty girl like you,” Allie pouted and leaned forward slightly. “You’re allowed to have a little fun, you know.”

Holy Gertrude Stein she IS hitting on me, Leslie realized. “I do alright.”

“I know you do,” Allie’s leg, the one under her chin, straightened out, loosly encircling Leslie’s body. Allie lips brushed Leslie’s before coming to rest on the freshman’s ear. “So what do you like to do?”

“Oh, the usual stuff a girl without a boyfriend likes to do.” Leslie whispered.

“That’s good to know.” Allie forced Leslie’s mouth open with her own and they kissed deeply. Taking one of Leslie’s hands, Allie placed it on her chest. She then snaked that same hand up the leg of Leslie’s boxers. “You’re soaked!”

Wow, she’s really ready to go, thought Leslie. Still, one thing bothered her. She broke the kiss, “What did you mean when you said you know I did?”

“What are you talking about,” Allie started nibbling on Leslie’s neck.

Leslie groaned, it felt so good, “When I said ‘I do alright’ you said ‘I know you do.’ What did you mean?”

“I meant that I knew you got plenty,” Allie tweaked Leslie’s clit.

Leslie jerked suddenly, then shuddered, “But how did you know that?”

“Connie told us.”

“What!” Leslie pulled away.

“Connie told us,” Allie repeated, reaching for Leslie.

She pushed Allie away, “What do you mean ‘us’?”

“Me and Bridget. Don’t worry, though, we’re totally into it.” Leslie jumped off the bed, nearly knocking Allie off in the process. She stormed down the hall to Connie’s room, not bothering to knock as she entered.

“You fucking bitch ...” she screamed as the door slammed behind her. The rest of her rant seized in her throat as she took in the scene.

Connie lay atop Asha, thrusting into the prone, but deliriously willing, girl with Leslie’s strap on! The nipples of the two busty girls stabbed into each other as their breasts pressed together and flattened out with each of Connie’s strokes. Asha’s silky brown legs crossed over the small of Connie’s back, her heels dug into Connie’s ass, pulling her in deeper and deeper. Asha’s arms hooked under Connie’s arms, her nails raising angry red trails across the white skin. Instinctively, Leslie took a step backwards.

“You should have told me what it was like on this end of the dildo,” Connie looked at Leslie and huffed in time with her thrusts. “I love it!”

Asha grabbed Connie’s head and pulled her back, “Forget about her. Keep doing me.”

Connie and Asha frenched deeply as Leslie opened the bedroom door. Allie stood in the hall and reached for Leslie, “Change your mind?”

“Get away from me,” Leslie yelled as she slapped Allie’s arms away. She kept walking, Asha’s orgasmic screams echoing down the hall with her.

She reached the end of the hall and Ms. Wilde’s room. Leslie knocked quickly before opening the door, stepping and closing it behind her. The room was black, the curtains drawn.

“Who is it?” she heard Catherine call.

“It’s Leslie. I’m sorry I woke you, but there’s something freaking me out and I really need to talk to you.”

“It’s okay Leslie ... calm down,” Catherine answered, her voice sounding fuzzy. “We can talk, just turn on the light. The switch is somewhere over by you.”

Leslie felt along the wall for a few seconds before she found the switch and flipped it.

“Oh my God!” she gasped as she saw what was happening on the bed.

Catherine Wilde lay on her stomach, sheets thrown aside, naked. Her hands gripped the rails of the headboard, giving her leverage. Pillows were piled under stomach, lifting her perfect ass into the air, giving a seductive arch to her back. Her hips traced circles in the air. Between those circles and the slow, grinding thrusts, the muscles in her long, wide spread legs flexed and unflexed, worked then relaxed. And behind Catherine, licking alternately between pussy and asshole, knelt Bridget, her breasts hanging down invitingly, her necklace swinging in the valley between those glorious mounds.

“God I love it when you do that,” Catherine whispered as she glanced over her shoulder, pushing herself against Bridget’s face.

“Ms. Wilde?”

“Don’t look so surprised Leslie. It isn’t like you haven’t seen this sort of thing before, or done it, for that matter,” Leslie’s jaw dropped, her reserve now completely shattered. “That’s right, Connie told us all about your escapades. You come highly recommended.”

Catherine gasped as Bridget found yet another sensitive spot and began working it, “I intend to find out for myself in just a few minutes.”

Catherine lifted her body up, just enough so that as she bounced, her sensitive nipples would scrape against the bed spread. Bridget’s tongue rammed deep into Catherine’s cunt, scooping out the thick liquid, “So good ... so good ... so FUCKING good ... ohhh, you can’t know ... Leslie ... how good ... it is. I never knew ... how good ... it was.”

Catherine’s body tensed in preparation for her imminent orgasm. Her knuckles whitened as she gripped the rails. As the bolt of hedonistic joy ripped through her system, she managed to grunt, “But you will.”

The teacher collapsed onto the mattress, her body occasionally twitching with pleasure. Bridget rose from the bed and slowly walked in her naked splendor to the cowering Leslie.

“Don’t be scared. It’ll be okay,” she said tenderly.

“I don’t understand,” Leslie said.

“You will, and soon. I promise.” Bridget gently placed her hands on Leslie’s hips, taking hold of the younger girl’s t-shirt. “It’s your turn now. ”

“My turn for what?”

“To join us.”

“ ‘Join us?’ What does that mean? The others ...” The panic felt like a rock in Leslie’s throat.

“Have already been inducted,” Bridget explained gently. “Catherine was only the first.”

“No,” Leslie gasped.

“Yes,” Bridget brushed her lips against Leslie’s. “Don’t be scared. It’s wonderful. You’ll never feel anything else like it.”

Leslie tried to step away, “No. I don’t know what’s going on, but I don’t want to be like you.”

“You don’t have a choice. All the others have joined us, there’s no one here to help you. And where are you going to go? All you have to do is let go and let it happen. You won’t be sorry, I swear.”

Numbly, Leslie raised her arms. Bridget lifted the shirt off, then bent forward for a gentle, soulful kiss. “It’s funny really. You don’t know how close Victoria came to choosing you.”

“Choosing me for what?”

“To be the one to bring the others in,” Bridget said as she stepped behind Leslie. Catherine also moved as that she lay perpendicularly across the bed. “Connie’s a great fuck, believe me I know, but Catherine what you really want, isn’t she?”

The lust reignited, burning away the questions, “Yes!”

“Then enjoy yourself. She wants you to.”

Leslie went to Catherine. She was still scared, still confused, but all that was secondary, irrelevant even. Now all she was concerned with was giving her Italian teacher the best sex she’d ever had. At the bed, she reached up to take her glasses off.

“Leave them on,” Catherine pleaded.

Leslie bent at the waist; she was too short to kneel and still be able to reach Catherine. Her little ass thrust up like an invitation. Bridget accepted the invitation, Leslie felt her boxers slowly being pulled off her hips and down her thighs. The bald pussy in front of her was puffy and fully split. Rivulets of cum streaked the vaginal lips only to be smeared across the older woman’s thighs. Leslie closed her eyes, all the better to take in the scent of her teacher’s extreme arousal.

“Hurry, please hurr-eee,” Catherine moaned. Leslie opened her eyes. Catherine had come at least once (that Leslie knew about) and she clearly needed more. There’d be no need for preliminaries, all she had to do was take the think, fat clit bursting from the soaked lips between her teeth.

“Yes!” Catehrine bellowed. Her left hand clamped down on the back of Leslie’s head, holding the girl in place. Her right crossed her chest to pull and twist on the nipple of her left brest. At the same moment, Bridget molded her body to Leslie’s, one hand massaging the freshman’s small breast, the other rubbing the slit. The feel of Bridget’s hand between her legs, the clit tickling her butt and those tits pressing against her back made Leslie hum with joy.

“That’s it, give it to her,” Bridget ground her hips against Leslie’s ass as she whispered in the girl’s ear. “I know you like girls, Leslie. Once you’re done, you can have all the others. You’ve got to have Asha eat you out, Leslie, no one licks pussy like she does. And while she’s doing that, imagine you’re sucking on Allie’s twat. Imagine what it’s like to be between those long legs. And then you can do Ashley in the ass, she loves it there. There’s nothing like doing a girl in the ass while she cums. And Nadine, oh Christ Leslie, she just goes nuts when she comes. And Tammi, just imagine sucking on those tits of hers! And Connie! I promise you, Leslie, she’ll never say no to you again. All you have to do is join us.” Catherine squealed a series of high pitched, throaty yips. Leslie found her rhythm as Bridget kissed and licked the brunette’s ear. Besides the pistoning of her hips, Catherine twisted side to side as the sensations from her twat overwhelmed her. Leslie took the older woman’s hips and roughly forced her back in place. The sensation of being held down by this girl so much smaller than her drove Catherine wild.

“Faster, Leslie, be rough, that’s how Cathy likes it!” Leslie did as she was told, sucking the clit in and flicking it with her tongue. Catherine was beyond of speech now, indicating her pleasure by a series of grunts and growls which became longer, louder and deeper as her orgasm approached.

“Ohhhhh ... ohhhhh ... ohhhh,” Catherine panted, then tensed. She went rigid for a full five seconds before screaming, “God, yes!”

Bridget pulled Leslie of out of Catherine’s crotch and spun her around with such speed the girl’s glasses came flying off. She pulled the brunette tightly to her, kissing and licking her face and thrusting her thigh between Leslie’s legs. Leslie, knowing what was expected of her, matched the gesture. They pressed their bodies together as they kissed, their hips pistoning back and forth, using the other’s thigh to create a hot, slippery friction against their pussy.

The rational part of Leslie’s brain, the small part of it that was still functioning, realized that something just wasn’t right here. Her favorite thing about sex was control, and she most definitely wasn’t in control here. Bridget was, and there wasn’t a thing she could do about it. So she had to stop, she had to find a way to make it all stop. Her little hands went to Bridget’s chest, to push her away. But the feel of the breasts in her fingers, so round and firm and perfect blunted her momentum. As if of their own volition, her hands started squeezing and pulling. The lingering taste of Catherine on the redhead’s lips, the slick pussy rubbing against her thigh and the white hot sensation in her own cunt all combined to force Leslie to do something she almost never did ... ignore the rational part of her brain. Bridget had been so fucking right, it all felt so god damn good. It was like trying to outrun a tidal wave, no matter where she went, or how fast she moved, or what she tried, the wave of pleasure would swamp her. There was no where to go.

“Oh God ... Bridget ... oh God ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck me ... ffffffuuuuhhhhhh!” Leslie threw her head back as her orgasm struck, the force of her spasm breaking her free of Bridget’s grasp. Bridget stood over Leslie the orgasm richocheted through the thin girl’s body. When Leslie seemed to have recovered enough, Bridget bent down, offered a hand and helped Leslie to her feet.

“Feel better now?” Bridget asked.

“Oh yes!”

“Not scared anymore?”

“Not at all!”

Bridget looked over Leslie’s should to Catherine, who was rubbing her pussy lightly as she watched the two intently, “Why don’t you go over there and help out Catherine?”

Leslie did as she was told. Catherine leaned backwards, settling onto the bed with Leslie atop her as they kissed.

“Where are you going,” Catherine groaned as Leslie licked her nipples.

Bridget smiled, “I’m going to find Allie.”

Catherine was moaning happily as she left the room. Working her way down the hall, she passed Allie’s room. Allie wasn’t there but Nadine, Ashley and Tammi still were; they’d formed a triangle on the floor and were eating each other out, Tammi on Ashley, Ashley on Nadine and Nadine on Tammi. Bridget took a deep sniff, savoring the musky scent of arousal before moving on. She didn’t bother to close the door, there was no need for that anymore. From the end of the hall, she could hear Connie and Asha huffing and groaning. Bridget found Allie in Leslie’s room, sitting glumly on Leslie’s bed.

“I screwed up,” Allie pouted when she saw Bridget.

“Don’t worry about it,” Bridget said. “I took care of it.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t sweat it. You can’t win ‘em all.”

“But Leslie’s in now?”

“And how!” Bridget giggled as she thought back to how much Catherine seemed to be enjoying Leslie’s attention.

“So that makes everyone,” Allie realized. “That makes me feel a little better.”

Bridget ran her hand along Allie’s leg, “And I know something else that will make you feel better.”

The travel itinerary said the girls would arrive back at Billington High on a Saturday afternnon, and that was true, so far as it went. What the itinerary didn’t mention was, thanks to the intervention of an Association member highly placed at the airline, the group left Rome Thursday morning (Italian time) and were back home by Thursday afternoon (local time). A bus with windows tinted black met the girls at the terminal and sped them directly to Victoria Tastick’s mansion.

Victoria sat in an overstuffed, leather chair overlooking her den and slightly raised above floor level. To her right sat Bridget, her newest protégé, nude. Victoria stroked Bridget’s neck as the two watched the scene unfolding before them. On the floor directly infront of them, Connie’s fantasy was coming true. Leslie lay flat on her back as Connie impaled herself over and over again on the raven haired girl’s faux-phallus. Asha straddled Leslie’s face. Using both hands she offered her breast to Connie as she ground her newly shaved pussy on Leslie’s mouth. Behind them, and to the right, Nadine was thrusting a strap on into Ashley’s ass. The small blonde would have been screaming with pleasure had her mouth not been filled with Allie’s cunt. As it was, the sound of Allie’s maniacal giggles filled the room as she fondled her breasts while Ashley licked and sucked. On the opposite end of the room Catherine sat on a couch, her legs wide spread as Tammi worked her pussy over. Catherine ran her hands through Tammi’s hair, her groans filling the silence between Allie’s cries.

Bridget watched the scene with equal parts satisfaction, wonder and desire, “So, what’s going to happen to them now?”

“Surprising little, actually,” Victoria drawled. “They’ll finish high school, go to college and choose a career. And The Association will be there to help them along because it is beneficial to us to help them along. Let’s put it like this, Asha and Tammi won’t have to worry about getting into Harvard any more; we have someone in the Admissions Department.

“Beyond that, the choice is theirs. They’ll get married, have children, move along in their careers,” Victoria chuckled. “Well, maybe Leslie won’t get married. I think a husband wasn’t ever in the cards for her, but you get the idea. And again, we’ll be there to help, get them into the right companies and positions, whisper in the right ears when it’s time for promotions, that sort of thing. And there are the fringe benefits which, as you can see, the girls are enjoying already”

Bridget took it all in, “So what’s the catch.”

“The catch, as you put it, is surprisingly small compared to the reward. The Association is like any other organization, our first concern is survival,” Victoria explained. “They’ll be expected to apply themselves and work toward making themselves as successful as possible. They’ll be expected to ‘grease the skids’, so to speak, for other members of The Association as others will do for them. As they become successful, they’ll be expected to contribute financially.

“And this is very important,” Victoria assumed a serious tone, “when The Association asks for a favor, they’ll be expected to obey ... immediately and without hesitation.”

Bridget nodded. It seemed reasonable enough. Just one more question, “And what’s going to happen to me?”

Victoria looked at Bridget, “For you, things will be quite different. You’ll finish school and go to college like the others. After that, you’ll come back here to work with me, and I’ll finish your training. After that, we’ll find a place that looks promising and you’ll assume a role like mine. You’ll find girls with potential, arrange for them to be sent to Rome for induction, train them as necessary, and so on.”

“Okay.”

“But as you put it before, there is a catch.”

“And that is ...”

“To begin with, there can be no family for you. Your work will preclude it. Outside of The Association, yours will be a solitary existence.”

Bridget took that in. Somehow it didn’t surprise her, “I can accept that. What else?”

“You’ll have to do this for a long time.”

“How long?”

“A very long time.”

“I don’t understand.”

Victoria sighed, “I have done this for a long time. Longer than you realize. There’s something you’ll have to accept. You are going to outlive the vast majority of people you will ever know.”

Bridget jerked with surprise, “You mean I’m going to live forever?”

“No, not forever,” Victoria smiled. “You aren’t immortal, nor are you indestructible. But you’ve been changed. You’ll live the equivalent of many lifetimes, as I have. And that longevity must be given in service to The Association. Do you understand?”

Bridget thought it over, “I do, and I can do that. But I have another question?”

“Yes?”

“If I’m going to outlive everyone, how do I hide that? It’s going to look a little funny when everyone I know starts getting older and I don’t.”

Victoria smiled, “Practical to the last. Very good. You’re right, it would look a little funny. But there are ways around that. It’s one of the things I’ll be teaching you.”

Victoria spread her legs, “I’m very proud of you Bridget. You can service me now.”

Bridget crawled around to the front of the chair, bringing her mouth to Victoria’s pussy. Her servicing of her Mistress was her final, and irrevocable, acceptance of her new life.

END.