The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roman Holiday 6

Connie had a problem, a big problem. She was thirsty. But as she lay in bed in her bra and panties, there wasn’t a thing she could do about it. Leslie would be there soon, and Leslie didn’t like to be kept waiting. But she was really, REALLY thirsty.

For the 1000th time, she asked herself why she was doing this. Leslie treated her like crap. She never would have put up with this sort of behavior from her girlfriends, or boyfriends. And when you got right down to it, she didn’t even like Leslie that much. She was a Senior, and Leslie was a Freshman, for God’s sake. Plus the black haired girl had a way of talking and acting that made Connie feel like a total moron. Leslie had all sorts of other problems Connie realized, the anger building up inside her, like the fact she was TOTALLY conceited and thought she was SOOOOO much better than everyone else. So, once again, why did she put up with all of Leslie’s crap?

Well, there was the fact she came harder and longer than she ever though possible with Leslie, Connie had to admit. But all this fucking around was over when they got back to the US anyway, so if Leslie wanted any more pussy between then and now, a few things were going to have change. And to begin with, Connie was getting a glass of water!

Connie’s room was at the end of the hall, closest to the bathroom, which was totally great. But the tap water in the bathroom was gross, which meant she was going to have to get the bottled stuff, which was all the way in the kitchen at the other end of the hall and then some. She moved quickly down the hall, quickly enough that she wasn’t quite sure what she heard as she went by Asha’s and Tammi’s room. She stopped for a second. She definitely could hear something, but it was muffled and quiet; nothing she could make out, so she just kept walking.

She had two big glasses of water, drinking them slowly, all the while enjoying the thought of making Leslie wait for a change. Yes, there were going to be some changes, and those right soon! Finished with the water, the glass and carafe painstakingly put away, she headed back for her room. She walked slowly, feeling completely powerful and bitchy, slowly enough that when she went by Asha and Tammi’s room this time, she heard it very clearly ... a moan. Connie stopped. Now there were voices, she couldn’t make out what they were saying, but she could tell there had to be more people in there than just Connie and Asha. Well, that made no sense, everyone was supposed asleep by now. She bent down by the doorknob for a better listen.

The door swung open. Connie jumped back. Before her stood Bridget and Nadine, naked, looking sweaty and flushed. Both pairs of breasts sported hard, pointy nipples. And then there was the smell that billowed from the room. She knew that smell ... Holy Shit! Connie’s eyes went wide as she finally put two and two together.

Bridget and Nadine looked at each other, their next step understood with only a glance. Each girl grabbing one of Connie’s arms, they pulled her into the room, closing the door behind them. Connie flew across the, stopping only when she hit the wall. By the time she turned around, Bridget and Nadine were on her, pinning her arms behind her back.

“I won’t tell anyone, I swear to ...” Connie plea froze in her throat when she saw the bed on the opposite side of the room. Tammi lay there, naked her legs spread wide. Propped up on her elbows, she stared calmly at Connie. Next to Tammi, her back to Connie, stood Asha, one foot on the floor, the other on the bed as she prepared to join the Korean girl. Asha was looking over her shoulder, staring at Connie with eyes glazed with lust. Slowly, the Indian girl turned around. Connie found herself staring at Asha’s chest; the nipples, the ones she’d been wondering about so often, were the most exotic purplish black she could ever have imagined. So hard, so crinkly, she wanted to suck on them. Slowly, Connie licked her lips.

Her eyes never left Asha, so she didn’t see Tammi approach and kneel down in front of her. The feel of her panties being slid down her legs barely registered, though she flinched when Tammi started kissing and nibbling her pussy lips. Hands ran sensuously over her breasts, somehow her bra had been removed. Connie didn’t move as she and Asha stared at each other. A tongue snaked its way between her as cheeks, that’s when she realized her arms had been freed ... that and when Nadine took her hand and placed it on her steaming coochie. Automatically, Connie’s fingers slipped between the hairless lips. Nadine groaned and bent forward, thrusting her tongue into Connie’s ear. All the while Connie kept staring, slack jawed, at Asha.

Finally, slowly, Asha made her way towards the enraptured Senior. Connie knew what the Indian girl would want, and she knew that she would give it to her. The knowledge made her pant with anticipation. Asha’s hands came gently to rest on Connie’s breasts, palm rubbing nipple. The brown hands next slid slowly under the orbs, lifting them as though judging their weight. Asha smiled, pleased with what she’d found, and slid her hands up, over Connie’s chest, over Connie’s shoulders and slowly up Connie’s neck. Taking Connie’s face in her hands, Asha pulled her down for a kiss. Connie had to lean forward to maintain the kiss, Asha being so much shorter. Asha arched her back, pressing her breasts in Connie’s. Connie groaned as the two girls tongues thrust into the other’s mouth.

That familiar feeling was overtaking Connie. Not the one she felt whenever an orgasm started to build, though that one was certainly there also. What Connie felt now was that familiar sense of events overtaking her. Normally it scared her, but now it just made her hot. Doing it with Leslie was one thing. But this, with four other girls, touching her all at once and everywhere ... Bridget’s tongue in her ass, Tammi’s digging over and over into her cunt, Nadine kissing and nibbling at her ear and gorgeous, sexy Asha pulling her in deeper and deeper. Connie’s hand went to Asha’s pussy. It was an awkward fit, fitting it behind Tammi’s head, but Connie had to feel it. The heat and wet made Connie whine with pleasure.

Connie wanted to scream. She did scream, but Asha’s mouth stifled her cries, “Hhhhuuuu ... hhhhuuuuuu ... ooohhhh ... OOOOOO ... AHHHHHH!”

When Connie came to, she was lying on her side. Tammi knelt next to her, running her hand up and down her body. Bridget, Nadine and Asha stood over her, smiling, Asha nuzzling against Bridget’s neck.

“Oh my God,” Connie whispered.

“Not bad, huh?” Bridget asked.

“How many of the others?”

“All of them, except Leslie,” Bridget replied. “We might as well get her now.”

Connie laughed, “Oh, she’ll be easy.”

“Why do you say that?”

“She’s a total dyke.”

A serious expression clouded Bridget’s face, “What do you mean?”

“She’s completely into chicks, believe me I know.” The other girls looked strangely. Connie realized she’d said too much. “Well, uh, she and I have kind of already done it with each other.”

Tammi grinned widely, “I didn’t know you were into girls.”

“I’m not.”

“But you just said ...”

“Well, Leslie doesn’t count,” Connie said.

“What do you mean?”

Connie looked at the others like the answer was self evident, “Well, she’s a freshman for Christ’s sake!”

The other girls shared a look, trying to figure out what the one had to do with the other. Bridget decided that, all things considered, it was a moot point now, “I tell you guys what. Maybe we’ll save Leslie for another day. Nadine, let’s go back to our room.”

Nadine didn’t like that idea at all; she wanted to stay and play some more. But Bridget was already heading out the room. At the door, she stopped for one last look. The others were already at it. Connie was on her knees, burrowing her mouth into Asha’s pussy. Asha was leaning back into Tammi, the two kissing deeply, Tammi’s hands slowly kneading the Indian girl’s breasts. With a sigh, Nadine closed the door behind her.

“I don’t get it,” Nadine said back in her room. “Why don’t we just get Leslie now and be done with it?”

“Because if Connie’s right and Leslie really is a lesbian, it makes things a lot harder,” Bridget explained.

“Why?”

“To be honest, I don’t know why,” Bridget admitted. “But Victoria told me that if it turned out one of us was already into girl’s, she’d be able to resist induction better than a straight girl.”

“So we can’t induct her?”

“Oh we can induct her alright, we’ll just have to work a little harder at it. And I want to take a little bit to think it over is all.”

Nadine shrugged. There wasn’t any point in arguing over it. It was Bridget’s call, after all. “But if that’s the case, why was Connie so easy to get?”

How could she put this nicely, “Connie isn’t the most, ummm, self aware person on the planet. I don’t think she’s a lesbo. I think she’s just malleable.”

“Oooohhhh, good SAT word.”

Bridget smiled, “Thank you. I think Connie just sort of does whatever the strongest personality in the room tells her to do. And if nothing else, Leslie’s a strong personality. But don’t worry, we’ll get her.”