The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rise of the Facehuggers chapter 2:

(I got a lot of positive feedback on this one, thank you guys so much! As always feel free to reach out to )

It was a quiet night in the barracks, Just about everyone was asleep except Private First Class Justin Hodge, who was mentally bracing himself to go relieve Chris Mello of duty. Justin was half a foot shorter than the Lance Corporal, but just as muscular, adhering to his workout routine with the fervor and devotion of a man who had something to prove. His height and his pretty face were often the source of some snickering jokes, but he was more than equipped to put anyone in their place if they were dumb enough to say something in ear-shot of the man. And for all their talk, it wasn’t as though he didn’t know how much of a heart-breaker he was back home either. His naturally more tan skin, wavy black hair and bright brown eyes and stern face usually guaranteed a sealed deal, and the disproportionate amount of meat held in his silkies usually made sure they came begging shamelessly for more. It was a thought he recalled bitterly as he tried to will his semi-erect 8 inches to behave itself. The closest thing he’d gotten to pussy since his deployment eight months ago was some fag he’d let blow him, but as eager as the dude was he had no skill and they went to different assignments soon after anyway. Justin sighed and got up, in his wife-beater and silkies, and made his way to the latrine. The latrine was, of course, on the opposite side of the room from where Justin’s cot was, so he had to do his best to sneak by his six other sleeping buddies without being an asshole. The cots were lined up, feet facing the center of the room with a few feet of space around each for personal space and effects, three to each side with two along the back wall of the barracks.

Justin made his way quietly past his sleeping buddies and entered the latrine. It had a basic tile floor, an open section with half a dozen nozzles arranged outwards on the center, two urinals and two stalls towards the back. He went to the urinal and pulled his meat out and willed the flow to come. After a moment, it obliged and his piss hosed the porcelain of the urinal. He heard steps on the tile at the entrance to the latrine and turned around to see a man standing at the entrance staring at him. It had to have been Chris, the height was about right and so was the build, but the thing that looked like a motorcycle helmet he was wearing made it impossible to confirm. Scratch that, trying to spook one of the guys by wearing something stupid and sneaking up on you while you were taking a piss sounded exactly like something the man would do.

“Cool helmet Chris. You got a face made for visors dude I’ve always said it.” Justin said. The man, it had to be Chris, stepped more into the light and Justin noticed something that the shadows of the doorway concealed before:

Chris was wearing his jacket, but no pants or underwear, socks or boots, nothing from the waist down. And he was hard. Like, blue pill hard. Justin froze in place, pants still half undone, very much aware how some dudes looked at him, as though he were a pretty good replacement for a girl back home. His ass was probably better honestly, girls regularly expressed envy of the powerful but compact globes that made a lot of the flat-assed girls next door he fucked around with look pale in comparison. But just because he had the goods, didn’t mean he was down to share with the class. Or anybody, for that matter.

“Hey man thanks but no thanks I ain’t here for that shit” Justin said firmly, but Chris made his way towards him. Slowly but surely, step by step. And then the damnedest fucking thing happened: something Opened in his belly button. Almost like the lens on a camera. It was like a gem of some kind, an emerald maybe. Chris stepped closer and Justin, in his horrified confusion, didn’t react. The gem moved a little in his belly button, distending outwards a little bit, then a little more, til it formed almost a stubby 6 inch long stalk. And then Justin saw that it was not actually a gemstone at all, but an eye. It scanned around for a moment, swiveling on its stalk, until it looked right at Justin in the eyes. Chris had stopped moving when this happened, not saying anything, arms at his side limply. Justin couldn’t see any face behind that opaque visor that seemed almost a part of him somehow. But it was the eye that caught his gaze back. Justin locked eyes with it and somehow it seemed to be the brightest thing in the room. It almost dazzled with the way the lights played off of it. Mystified, Justin kept staring at the thing that had grown from his buddies navel. The light just kept dancing off of it, seeming to draw him in. He was so transfixed in it he hadn’t realized he had drawn closer. Arms length apart now, he stared in open-mouthed wonder at the dancing emerald lights coming off of the weirdest fucking thing he had ever seen. The lights swirled in the unblinking eye and the stalk slowly moved lower, angling itself downward. Justin, without stopping to wonder why, followed the movement, finally ending up kneeling on the latrine floor to look up at the eye and its blinding beauty. Because it was beautiful, Justin couldn’t deny that fact any more. It was more important than anything, even the fact that he was now on his knees in front of his buddy’s painfully throbbing cock. It seemed unimportant, irrelevant to anything to do with Justin. And then Chris took a step forward, and placed a hand that felt a million miles away on the back of Justin’s head and pushed the slack jawed Soldier onto his dick. The head of it entered Justin’s open mouth (Had he been drooling?) and strangely the first thing that he was aware of was not that his friend had begun to rape his mouth, or the feeling of the girthy pulsating meat that had invaded him. It was the taste of cum. Just a trickle first, almost pre-cum if not for how thick it was, then a little more. Justin had never tasted cum before, even his own. He knew the smell from years of shamefully hidden sweat socks he had hidden as a teenager. But Justin had never tasted cum until his comrade had put his dick inside his mouth and began leaking it into him like a bad faucet.

Justin found the taste strange, bitter tangy and warm honey at the same time. He wanted to protest but his body seemed too lethargic to be bothered to stop it. And the more it happened, the more Justin kind of started to like the taste. He found himself unconsciously swallowing it. He swallowed it and felt a slow current of warm pleasure move through him as he could almost feel the cum sliding down his gullet. His body wanted more, it felt too good to worry about what it meant. Unconsciously Justin began to suck on the head. The more he sucked, the more that steady and unrelenting stream began to increase in volume and force. By the time that Justin realized he was full-on blowing the man, Chris’ cock was actively spraying the inside of his mouth with cum. Meanwhile the eye never moved away, never let its brilliant shining gaze leave him. Justin looked back at it and the force of the hypnotic light seemed to almost stun him. Between the double whammy of the intense, nearly strobe effect of the eye and the increasingly addictive cum literally hosing his throat and mouth, Justin didn’t have much of a single coherent thought left in him. Just a craving for more: more cum, more lights, more pleasure. The stalk moved closer, the base of it flaring out enough to block out anything that wasn’t itself or the eye. Chris pushed his cock deep into Justin’s throat, holding him in place as Justin’s pleasured moans hummed around the invading head of the transformed man’s cock. The flared base of the stalk seemed to embrace the sides of Justin’s head, the eye now the only thing he could see. It was beautiful. If he saw nothing for the rest of his life, did nothing except drink cum and look at this beautiful light, he wouldn’t mind. The eye seemed to stretch, taking up his entire field of vision. It became somehow completely transparent. He found himself simultaneously being hypnotized by the eye that had become his literal entire world, and everything in front of him also. Chris helped him to his feet and walked him over to the sink. Justin said nothing, thought nothing. He was bent over the sink, bracing himself against it without thinking. He felt the very thick head of Chris’ cock press into his virgin hole. More importantly, he felt the cum still leaking out of the man’s cock press into his virgin hole. The effect was intense and immediate, relaxing the muscle and making it feel like it was the only part of him that was alive. Truly, alive. It was every drug he had ever tried, every upper and downer, rolled into one and basted lovingly against his most intimate area. The sphincter relaxed and yielded as Chris thrust into him. Some part of Justin was vaguely aware that this hurt, that it was wrong, that something was very much wrong with this picture, but Justin’s mind was a still lake of milky, delicious semen. Any thought that did manage to (however briefly) break through that thick and heavy tranquility found itself blasted into nothingness by the glorious emerald sun that shone into all parts of his consciousness.

Chris began fucking him. Slowly, fully moving himself all the way out of and then balls deep into him like a piston. The cum never stopped, never seemingly ran out. It just poured from him steadily as his cock opened up the new thrall and pushed it deep into him. The steady stream of information from the visor directly implanted all the knowledge and thoughts he would ever have for the rest of his life. Serve the King, make thralls for the King, Obey the King, Love the King, Breed for your King.

Justin began feeling Chris pick up both speed and force, fucking him like a cheap whore. An arm grabbed Justin by the back of his hair and pulled him as Chris used his other arm to force Justin to arch his back. Justin was getting fucked for the first time, and it was not gentle. Vaguely, Justin was aware that he had been having orgasm after orgasm. What would have been a soul-rocking pleasure now seemed like the phantom of an afterthought compared to how good it felt to have the Cum being brutally massaged into him, to have the light enforcing his submission and compliance. And there was so much of the Cum now, actively pooling at their feet as Chris seemed to spray it into him non-stop. After what might have been the ninth full on orgasm that Justin had, Chris gripped Justin’s throat and abdomen with all his strength and buried himself to the bone inside the man’s now ruined hole. Chris stayed there, and the cum stopped. Justin, for a brief instant, had enough of him emerge from the milky haze to wonder what was going on.

And then, Justin felt something very large press into his hole. It seemed as if Chris’ groin were swelling obscenely, about the size of a fist. And it slowly but surely pushed its way into him. Justin felt the pain of it, though far-away, but did nothing as Chris held him in an embrace of unbelievable strength. The mass pushed through, using Chris and his cock as a medium to pass the thing through into its lucky new home. More of it made its way inside of him, it seemed to flare out at the center to about the size of two large fists, or like an over sized softball. The thing was massive, and as it got a few inches into Justin he came again, the pain of being stretched fusing deliciously with the sensation of having his prostate bulldozed by an unrelenting force.

Justin felt when it emerged victoriously from Chris’s penis, felt Chris’s now limp cock flop out of him and lay uselessly against his ass. But Chris did not move, did not even seem to breathe. Justin felt the object inside of him seem to bind to the cum that painted his intestines. He felt it grow, felt it somehow lock into him in a way that felt right.

And the light seemed to turn into symbols, glyphs, information. Information that strode right past his conscious mind and into the deepest parts of who he was. He did not think, not anymore. He simply was, and he simply obeyed. Any bit of fragmentary sapience drowned uselessly in the tranquil sea of cum that kept him in a blissful state of perpetual trance and enslavement. And the information that passed into him was a simple truth:

You are a father now.

And he knew that the thing inside of him was an egg, a new life, and that he would protect and nurture it with everything that he had and was. Of course he would, that is what a father does. He would serve the King, because that is what a thrall does. Some part of him dimly noticed that he was saying these last two things aloud, and they caused Chris to release him. The strange mass on his navel was gone, but he would grow another after replenishing himself. The thrall looked almost emaciated. It was to be expected, the first generation were always the hardest to acclimate into service. But the next generation, the life that he now carried within him, would be so much better. Words flashed on both of their visors.

“Our King is pleased”, they said in unison.

The others would fall, be acclimated into service for their King, but right now they needed to nourish their bodies, and when the egg was ready to hatch, it would be nothing at all to make every useful body in this camp a thrall. Both the Soldier and the Breeder walked out of the barracks and into the night.