The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rise of the Facehuggers

Hey all, thank you for the words of encouragement. As always, feel free to reach out to with feedback. Happy cranking friends ; )

This story could have been avoided, could have played out differently. But unfortunately this story begins as most ill-fated mishaps always do, with this one simple statement:

Chris was bored.

Lance Corporal Chris Mello was halfway through a 10 hour guard duty at an outpost in the middle of East-Bumfuckistan. His assignment had been blessedly easy: Security detail for some archaeologists trying to preserve uncovered and fragile artifacts and history in the middle of a large, unforgiving stretch of hostile territory. Except, this area was nowhere near where any of the active hostilities were occurring and had never really been a problem due to how remote it was, so the work was as guaranteed a safe and easy gig as one could find out here. It was also, as Chris came to realize weeks into the assignment, deadly fucking dull. The only pussy for miles belonged to a haggard and lumpy old professor working on the Research team, and Chris guessed her cunt was drier than the sand under his boot.

Chris Mello was 22 and the poster-boy for All American: Lean but muscular, 6ft tall and square jawed. He had sparkling blue eyes that had sent more than one pair of panties flying across a room and a smile that could charm the pants off anyone.

Chris walked around the inside of the massive tent set-up as a makeshift warehouse for artifact storage, doing his regular patrol. Half-broken pottery, barely-recognizable art work, and random odd-ends littered the shelves. But there was one thing that had got brought in that caught his notice. None of the researchers could entirely agree what it was: a fossil? An ornament? A relic? The item was a fairly large metallic egg, about the size of a paint bucket. The egg seemed to have seams curving along it where it was assumed it could open along, but none of them could figure how the mechanism activated. Given the circumstances, it might never have opened.

But, as it goes, Chris was Bored. He went over and put his hands on it, picking it up. For an object of that size it was surprisingly light. He moved it around, examining all the sides of the thing. In the cool night air of the desert the dark metal of the egg surprisingly didn’t feel cold at all. When he examined the top of the egg, he noticed there was the smallest little node in the center of it. Perhaps with all the dirt and dust the Researchers missed it, but polished and gleaming under the light of the tent, it was just barely visible. Chris felt like he could see something in it, the faintest gleam of emerald, a jewel? He moved close to it, trying to get a better look. He could see now, it was a jewel, rounded with a dark center.

The jewel blinked at him, and Chris knew what he was looking at. Not a jewel at all, it was an eye. And it had seen him. Before he could connect that epiphany to any actionable thought, the egg quickly unfolded like the bud of a flower blooming in time-lapse photography. The petals of this object opened just enough, and something rocketed out and over his eyes and nose. At the same time, he felt something wrap tightly around his neck, preventing him from making a sound. He stumbled in shock, trying to pry the thing off his face. It seemed to have some kind of appendages, legs maybe? Gripping his skull nearly all the way around. Failing to pry the iron grip of the thing from his face, he tried to free his neck from whatever had noosed its way around it. He felt a warm, firm mass. It was smooth, just slick without being slimy, and both too tight around his neck and too hard to grasp to make freedom possible for the marine. His head was swimming, he couldn’t breathe, he was going to die. Miraculously, the hold on the thing around his neck had loosened just enough for him to breathe. He gasped in relief, feeling the wonderful sensation of air in his starved lungs. And then, almost immediately, he felt something enter his mouth. It was a warm, fleshy pole with a plump head.

Oh God, Chris thought, did this thing just put its dick in my mouth? He tried to bite down but, as though sensing the impulse, the appendage tightened around his neck harshly. When Chris opened his mouth to gasp in pain, it loosened. Getting the picture, Chris kept his mouth open to let the thing stay in. Weirdly, he could breathe just fine. He noticed he was breathing through his nose, this thing was somehow allowing it. The darkness covering his eyes began to lighten, and he realized that this thing was becoming translucent enough to see through, and in moments he had a fairly clear field of vision, as though looking through clear water.

The thing wrapped around his neck, evidently not bothering to change the appearance of that, was a greenish gray thing from what he could see in an antique mirror a couple feet away. The thing tapered off towards the end into a thick phallus. He felt like he had only a few inches in his mouth, but the “dick” on this thing stood out another foot. As he analyzed this thing that had attached itself to him, a weird creature part puddle of slime and part crab and part alien-dick nightmare, He felt its tentacle begin to wriggle inside his mouth. Slowly, it moved around as though trying to feel its surroundings. It brushed against his teeth for a moment, then his tongue, spending more time rubbing itself against that, turning inside him to feel different sides of itself against it. His cheeks, too, got a lot of positive attention. Chris could see them bulge obscenely, feeling shock and horror as this bizarre alien creature held him hostage while it caressed the inside of his mouth with its bizarre penis.

Finally, it found the back of his mouth and reached his throat. He began to gag, this thing was hitting his uvula, but then as it began to touch it, he felt a strange tingling numbness his gagging stopped. Did this thing just numb his throat so he wouldn’t gag on it? Did this thing know what the fuck it was doing? Chris didn’t have time to analyze this information as the creature began to probe its cock down his throat. He felt it deep in him, and he felt the thing expand, firm. It was getting hard. Chris’s throat was getting this thing erect. The thought horrified him. He was giving an unwilling blowjob to some fucking alien creature. Slowly, the thing began to pull out of his throat and then push back in. Then again, and again. It was slowly fucking the young marine’s mouth as sure as he had done it to any number of bar-sluts. It seemed to savor the sensation. After a few moments of this, it seemed to start leaking something. A warm, thick fluid, salty but with a hint of sweetness. It was cumming. He tried not to swallow, but it didn’t seem to matter as the subtle flow of cum from this thing didn’t seem to stop it from fucking his throat. It kept on, picking up the pace. The alien seemed to know his breathing enough to time its thrusts into his throat that it could go as fast as possible without choking him, but he felt like he was drowning. The cum kept its pace, relentlessly, slowly flooding him with it. Horrified, Chris found that he liked the taste of it. Every time it pulled back enough to leak some onto the marine’s tongue, he seemed to find himself letting out a slight moan.

What’s worse, is that after a minute or so of this his head began to feel tingly. He parts of his brain felt fuzzy, numb. And then he became more aware of the cum, seemed to be more aware of it flowing through him, inside him. He could feel the cum move through his stomach, into his blood, and into his brain. And the more it happened, the better he felt. He came, hard. He looked down to see his cock in his hand (when had he started to jerk off? When did he unzip his pants? Chris didn’t notice he had done it). The Alien kept up its relentless face fucking, filling him with more and more of its wonderful seed. Chris needed it now, he worked his tongue to try and coax more of the gunk out the now obscenely engorged green dick piston-pumping the human’s esophagus.

Some part of Chris, his logical rational higher thinking, realized this thing was taking control of him. Urged him to panic, urged him to fight. But the more Chris fought, tried to feel fear, the more his own brain released hormones to relax him, soothe him. He felt euphoric as more and more of his skull seemed to be covered in blessedly soft velvet, working deep into his brain. He felt the sweet beautiful cum moving through him completely, felt aware of every inch of his body being under the control of the cum.

And then the alien, with its goopy body covering his face, seemed to solidify, smooth out and harden, it became almost a helmet, a visor covering his face still perfectly clear to him, though his reflection showed back a mirrored surface. The legs gripping his head seemed to fuse to his skull, melt together forming a solid surface like a helmet.

The fucking of the Alien seemed to reach a crescendo, with it now pulling all the way out of his mouth and diving a foot and a half deep into his esophagus as Chris stood there stupidly with his cock in his hand, no longer smart enough to know how to jerk himself off, bathed as he was in the wonderful warm euphoria of the Cum. The cum, too reached a fever pitch in him, going from gentle oozing to active and wanton hosing every part of him that it could reach. And finally, with one final blast that felt like a small punch into the core of him, the alien penis withdrew tucked itself back into the tentacle wrapped around his neck, fusing into a thick choker of the same black metal as the egg had been. Chris came, again and again and again. Each orgasm rewarding him, praising him, he could hear the Cum singing to him in his mind, his blood. It told him to obey, to serve, to surrender. And he did, as though each orgasm that wracked his body shot out the part of him that still screamed in defiance. After what seemed like forever, that part of him was silent. Not empty, there was no emptiness in him now, for the Cum filled him. He felt something click to life inside his mind, and was filled with information he could not understand, didn’t need to understand. The visor displayed strange glyphs that he instinctively knew, and obeyed. He was a soldier, he served the Cum, and the King who produced it. He would now make more, give more, make more, give more. It was his duty, his honor to serve his King, to make this world full of his children. The Soldier, he no longer had or wanted a name, took his pants off and walked out of the Artifact Storage tent, cock erect, to go relieve his brothers of duty.