The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale)

Categories: BD, DS, EX, FD, FF, FT, MA, MC, MD, MF

Reverse Polarity

An ADMIN Tale

Out and Proud

After the debauchery of their weekend of polyamorous sex, going back to real life was something of a let-down for Nora. The exhilaration of showing off for her lovers, and recording their first time together for posterity, had left her day-to-day life feeling hollow by comparison. That might have been why she’d dressed so much more provocatively than normal for her Monday classes. While she’d never had a reputation for being a prude or overly shy, her tight ensemble, sans underwear, had turned a lot of heads all day, looking more like clubwear than anything else. Although she’d mostly been thinking of her lovers when selecting her outfit, the attention she’d got from the rest of the population had kept her lust bubbling pleasantly.

She’d been able to steal a few moments of privacy with each of her lovers during the day, but they’d not had time to do more than kiss and pet and chat a little bit between classes and other responsibilities. The main topic of conversation had been about whether or not to openly proclaim their group relationship to their classmates. Nora was eager to shout it from the rooftops, but the others had urged restraint, and Aaron in particular seemed keen to let the revelation play out piecemeal over the course of the week as they presented their reports.

Nora had found time during the day to speak with their literature professor and explain her plan to expose herself during the presentation when they acted out the scene they’d practiced. He had been leery of the idea at first, but couldn’t help noticing the redhead’s prominent cleavage jiggling with every deep breath she took between arguments in favor of her position. In the end, he’d acquiesced, as long as she and Aaron kept their exposure to what might be seen in an R-rated movie. Nora had bounced with glee at getting her way, and felt very turned on to see her teacher unable to keep his eyes off her bouncing bosoms. They agreed that she and Aaron would go last; the prof didn’t want any other groups feeling pressured to improvise something equally risqué.

Nora sighed as she laid in bed, playing with herself and recording it on her phone before sending the file to her lovers. None of them had been free to get together with anyone that evening, so they’d decided to sext one another instead. While she very much enjoyed having a couple of girlfriends, her principal interest as a voyeur was Aaron and his dick, so she kept replaying the clip of him cumming all over his bathroom floor. She giggled every time she got to the part where he used his sister’s panties to wipe up his mess.

“You should ask Melissa to lend you some of her underwear to use as cum rags,” Nora typed out in her messenger, “I can’t imagine she’s pleased to see that splooge go to waste!”

“She suggested I bottle it for her,” Aaron responded, also sending a winking emoji.

“That would be pretty hot,” Nora opined, “I’d be excited to see her drinking from a flask at school, knowing it was full of your cum.” She groaned quietly at the mental image, dipping her fingers inside her sex.

“Are you still wanting us to get naked in class tomorrow?” her boyfriend asked. Nora was about to answer affirmatively but suddenly had second thoughts. Her eventual answer was different from what she’d initially intended to say.

“Actually, I want you to remain clothed,” she typed. “I want my nudity to be the central focus of everyone in class. I think it will be more effective if I’m the only one naked.” Nora rubbed herself harder and faster after sending the message and more or less committing herself to the amended plan.

“Not gonna lie, I am kind of relieved,” Aaron responded. “I don’t have quite your level of confidence with my looks.”

“You look fine, nothing to be ashamed of, if you want to get naked afterwards!” Nora teased. Truth be told, it would be quite hot to see her man standing in the buff in front of everyone, although she knew objectively that his physique and general appearance were decidedly average.

“Let’s just wait and see how everyone reacts to your display first,” Aaron hedged, “Probably no one will call the police on you. They might if I whipped it out.”

“Mmm, send me some clips of you whipping it out, please!” she messaged, and finally found her elusive orgasm as she watched her boyfriend bounce his erection through the zipper of his pants for her viewing pleasure.

Nora fidgeted in her seat as she waited impatiently for her classmates to finish their presentations. She couldn’t remember the session ever having lasted so long, and found her hands falling into her lap repeatedly, eager to tease herself as a way of dealing with her anticipated exposure. She’d chosen a light and breezy summer dress for her attire that day, and abstained from any underwear once again, in order to make her nude debut as quick and complete as possible. Aaron was sitting next to her, smirking every time he saw her hands wandering, or else admiring her prominent pokies.

“Alright, Nora and Aaron, it’s time for you to close us out,” said the professor, who had suddenly started sweating noticeably. Nora gave him a sly grin and a wink as she hopped out of her seat and practically ran to the front of the room. Aaron followed at a more sedate pace, but soon enough they were both facing the class and fighting down nerves. Nora knew Aaron wasn’t used to addressing crowds, and they’d planned for her to lead things off.

“For our report, we picked Lady Chatterley’s Lover, which was written by D.H. Lawrence and first published in 1928,” Nora began, struggling to avoid bouncing too much as she spoke. “Although it has been made into a couple of films and TV shows, as is often the case, the novel differs in a number of important ways from its various adaptations.”

Aaron took over at that point, reading from notecards and sounding kind of wooden and anxious, but doing tolerably well. Nora allowed herself to bounce a bit more while she pretended to pay attention to her partner, listening only for her cue to take the presentation back, and noticing the attention her unrestrained breasts garnered from the class. Her nipples felt even warmer and harder than before, and her pussy lips were getting swollen and slick in anticipation.

They switched back and forth several more times, each taking about a minute to deliver their remarks before trading again. The eyes of the other students were mostly glazed over, having endured more than an hour of similar talking already, and Nora could tell that none of them were learning anything. She tried not to grin as she imagined the wake-up call they were about to receive.

“And to conclude,” said Aaron, “We considered showing a clip from the more recent movie, but have decided instead to do the scene ourselves.” He busied himself setting up his phone on a speaker, allowing it to play a pre-recorded reading of the passage in question, so that they could both concentrate on acting things out. A few people in their audience had perked up slightly, since this was at least a change of pace from the regular dry conclusions of the other reports.

Nora got herself into position, and in so doing happened to notice their teacher glancing nervously at one of the bookshelves. In a flash of insight, she realized their professor had probably set up a camera to record the presentations. On one level, that would hardly be shocking, since their reports counted substantially toward their grades for the class, and having a copy to review later was not an unreasonable precaution. But since he knew ahead of time that Nora was planning to strip down, he was setting things up to have a particularly nice memento of the day. She briefly considered calling him out on it, but decided that it was even more arousing to imagine what he’d probably be doing with the clip later.

As per their plan, Nora and Aaron began making out passionately, which finally succeeded in waking everyone up. People started whispering to their neighbors, and a few even catcalled and cheered at the display. “Those poor fools haven’t seen anything yet!” she thought with glee.

At the appropriate moment in the reading, Nora held her arms out and Aaron quickly moved the straps of her dress off her shoulders. One small shimmy was all it took to make it puddle around her feet, exposing her pale, round rump to the class, whose collective gasps and moans acted like electricity on Nora’s nerves, making her tingle from head to toe, but especially in her clit. She was breathing heavily and felt a thin thread of moisture slide down the inside of her thigh as she and Aaron kissed again, groping one another openly.

Just before the recorded passage ended, Aaron spun Nora around, just as she’d asked, and the class was treated to a full-frontal view of her turgid pink nipples and fiery red pubes. She made sure to keep her legs tightly clamped, remembering her promise to avoid straying too far toward pornographic display, although she desperately wanted to show off her dripping lips to the class. One of Aaron’s hands cupped and lifted her breast, almost as if offering it to the class, while the other traced a line of heat down her side and across her belly, coming to rest with the fingers just teasing the edge of her bush.

Nora grinded her ass against Aaron’s erection and moaned, shocked to discover that she’d driven herself to an orgasm merely from her shameless display. She tried her best to make her climax seem staged, adding a little extra theatricality to her natural groaning, and had a sneaking suspicion that their classmates would be debating for a long time whether or not she’d really cummed in front of them.

The bell rang for the end of the period just as Nora was regaining control of herself, but for a change, no one seemed to be in a hurry to leave the room. Aaron picked up her dress and draped it in front of her, quipping, “Class is dismissed,” as he did so.

A few people laughed incredulously, but it wasn’t until the professor started reminding them about their upcoming final and urging them out the door that anyone made any real effort to gather their things and leave. In the aftermath of her orgasm, Nora felt slightly embarrassed to be standing nude in class, and being shielded by her dress rather than wearing it seemed particularly obscene, but all the more arousing because of it. As people started filing out, Aaron moved in front of her to give her a tiny bit of privacy while she slid her dress over her head.

Nora and Aaron were the last two people to leave, and the professor took a moment to congratulate them before they walked out the door. “Very good job, you two,” he said, looking pale and clammy. “Definitely an A for originality.”

“Thanks!” said Nora brightly as Aaron nodded his head in recognition of the praise. “I’m sure you’ll enjoy reviewing our work for years to come!” she said with a naughty wink, watching their teacher’s skin get blotchy with embarrassment. She took Aaron by the hand and walked out of the classroom, only to discover most of their classmates milling around nearby, clearly wanting to ask questions about what they’d just seen. She and Aaron did their best to politely demur from answering anything as they tried to navigate their way out of the crowd.

Once they were safely in another hallway and not being openly followed, Nora tugged on Aaron’s arm and said, “Hurry! We need to find someplace kind of private for you to fuck me! God, I don’t think I’ve ever needed a dick more in my life!”

The two young lovers eventually located an empty classroom and ducked into it, annoyed to see that they’d need a key to lock it even from the inside. Their attention was grabbed by a large cabinet that stood in the corner of the room, out of view of the door. Nora quickly discovered that it was both reasonably roomy and nearly empty, and she exclaimed, “This will have to do!”

Aaron nodded and hurriedly closed the blinds on the windows while Nora stripped and hopped inside, frigging herself in anticipation. When her boyfriend finally joined her she dropped to her knees, cushioned slightly by her discarded dress, and fumbled to open his fly. Succeeding at freeing his dick, Nora engulfed it, trying to swallow as much as she could in one go. Despite gagging a bit, she was soon taking most of his length in her mouth, moaning and humming as she did so, which she was pleased to see made Aaron’s knees wobble. She desperately needed it inside her, however, so she ended the blowjob after only a minute or so, much to his disappointment.

“Fuck me hard, Aaron!” Nora hissed quietly as she stood up and turned around, bracing herself against the wall of the cabinet. The differences in their height made the angle of approach awkward, and after a few aborted attempts at crouching, Aaron simply picked her up by the hips until he could slide home inside her. The redhead bit her arm to keep from crying out loud at the pleasure of the penetration. Although the cramped confines and the fact that Nora’s feet were dangling off the floor meant they couldn’t fuck especially fast, the assistance of gravity made their love-making particularly intense, and Aaron’s member seemed to plumb new depths within her.

The build-up of their lust, coupled with the risk of discovery, meant that neither teen could long resist the onset of their orgasms. Aaron started cumming first, nearly bruising Nora’s hips as he held her tightly to his groin. The feel of his wet heat spreading within her, coupled with his mumbled words of love, set Nora off, and she bit her arm so hard she was sure there would be teeth marks on it for days. Soon afterward, Aaron maneuvered them so that her back was against the wall and her legs wrapped around his hips, all without removing himself from her vaginal embrace. They kissed tenderly while they recovered their breath and their wits.

“I’m gonna have to see if I can find one of the girls,” Nora giggled mischievously. “They’ll be mad if they find out we made a creampie and didn’t offer to share!”

Word of Nora’s exposure spread through the community college like wildfire, and gossip about her presumed relationship with Aaron caused quite a lot of disbelief and incredulity to be expressed, both in the hallways and on social media. People who had not been believed when they claimed to have seen Nora streaking at the lake with some other students found themselves suddenly much more credible. No one seemed to guess the full truth yet, though, which meant that the next couple of days would likely only fan the flames of the rumor mill. Tamasree and her lovers were quite enjoying the stir that they had caused, and Tuesday night had been one of frustration for all of them, as they were unable to meet up after school to relieve their lusts.

Tama and Aaron had worked carefully on selecting at least marginally tasteful nudes for their presentation. Neither expected any of the paintings or other older examples of vaginal artistry to cause much of a stir, but they knew that the part where they transitioned to photos and videos might be pushing the lines a little bit. Still, they had avoided anything too graphically sexual, so the whole thing felt fairly defensible. As Tamasree sat at her desk before school on Wednesday, playing with herself while she reviewed their slideshow, she acted on a wicked impulse.

“It’ll be a great surprise,” she tried to convince herself as she made a change to the end of the file, adding a new photograph to the conclusion. “I may not be able to out-do Nora, but I’m at least going to try!” Resolved, she saved her amended file to their online folder and hurriedly brought herself to a small and quiet climax, hoping that it would help her concentrate. Unfortunately, all it seemed to do was whet her appetite for more, and as she waited for the bus to campus, she was flushed and fidgety, barely able to keep her mind from straying to pornographic fantasies.

It seemed like the staff at the college were not isolated from the flying rumors, as their professor gave Tamasree and Aaron a knowing look when she read the order of presentations and announced that theirs would again be last. She knew that they were chronicling the depiction of the female form through history, but plainly expected things to get spicy after what happened with Aaron the day before. Tama giggled a little, knowing that the whole scene had been much more Nora’s idea than his, but she supposed having a reputation as a pervert meant that he was likely to be held responsible for their report as well.

After an interminable procession of dull slideshows put nearly everyone into a fugue state, it was finally their turn. Tamasree felt butterflies in her stomach, which was not at all unusual for her whenever she had to speak in public. Her nerves were so much stronger than normal, knowing how things would end, that she reclassified her gut fauna as bats. Aaron had agreed to start them off, although he wasn’t much more comfortable in front of a crowd than she was, yesterday’s experience notwithstanding.

As they traded off each time their slides transitioned between Eastern and Western art, Tama noticed that people’s attention was a little more focused the longer they spoke, which was similar to what she’d heard had happened in the other class. A few students even appeared to be very alert, and she wondered if they were expecting something salacious to happen again. “Well, I’d hate to disappoint them!” Tamasree thought, giggling quietly as Aaron started talking about the early days of nude photography.

The class was definitely fully attuned to the slideshow by the time they had reached the dawn of the pornographic video industry, and Tama knew that her words were practically gushing as she lovingly described the aesthetic merits of the various vaginas they’d carefully selected, repeating some of the thoughts and feelings about their beauty and philosophical importance that she’d previously confided to Aaron. As they got closer and closer to the end, her breathing became ragged and she felt feverish. Tamasree was thankful that her conservative and traditional attire concealed her very hard nipples, although she couldn’t do anything to hide the slight bouncing of her hips.

As Aaron wrapped up the original ending of their report, he clicked over to what he thought was the closing slide and abruptly stopped talking, surprised to see a close-up of what he clearly recognized was Tamasree’s vagina on the screen, glistening with arousal and framed by her soft, thick pubic curls. Tama quickly took over and made a few rehearsed remarks about how standards of beauty varied by culture and over time even within cultures, trying to identify each person in the audience who was staring at the picture of her sex, albeit unknowingly, and expressing distaste or disgust on their faces. After a couple of muttered snide remarks, including one very vulgar description, she advanced to the final slide.

The class gasped in unison as the image zoomed out to show Tama reclining on Aaron’s bed, quite obviously the owner of the pussy they’d just been discussing. Tamasree’s knees wobbled as she found herself climaxing at the shocked looks on their faces. Struggling to stay standing and keep her voice level, she remarked, “So, let that be a final reminder that beauty is not truly in the eye of the beholder. It exists intrinsically and independently of our ability to perceive it. Our aesthetic sensitivities can enable us to recognize it sometimes, but we should be mindful that others are seeing things through a different lens, and what they’re seeing is no less beautiful than what we’re prepared to admire, even if we don’t quite understand the appeal. Thank you!”

Finishing her speech, Tama quickly returned to her desk and collapsed in it, staring up at her own nude image on the screen while taking rapid, almost panicky breaths. The rest of the class, Aaron and the professor included, were silent and awed. Before anyone could think to say anything, the bell rang signaling the end of the day, and people finally seemed to recover their wits a little. Aaron disabled the projector and the professor turned on the lights, shakily saying, “Class dismissed.”

As the subdued students shuffled into the hallway, Aaron came over to help Tamasree pack up, while their teacher looked uncertain whether or not to address them. She finally decided to say nothing, apparently, and simply nodded to them as she gathered her things and followed the class out, leaving Aaron and Tama alone.

“That was a pretty impressive finale,” he said, struggling to avoid grinning. “Did my eyes deceive me, or did you actually cum from showing the class your pussy?”

Tamasree laughed weakly and confessed, “I did cum, yes, although I think it was the shocked looks on the faces of the people who sneered that pushed me over the edge. I was imagining them going home and not being able to get the image of my ‘hairy cunt’ out of their minds until they cum, too.”

“Brilliant and devious,” Aaron said with genuine admiration. “What good is a fetish if you can’t spread it around?” he concluded with a wink.

“Can you give me a ride home, please?” Tamasree asked as she finally got to her feet.

“Of course,” Aaron started to reply, but was cut off by his girlfriend interrupting.

“But first, can we go someplace quiet and get each other off? Maybe a sixty-nine? Is that the right number for mutual oral?” Tama asked.

Aaron laughed but said, “Yes, that’s the right number. And I think I know just the place where we can park for some privacy.”

Ten minutes later, the two teens were hidden in an alley behind the cafeteria where trucks could back up to deliver food to the kitchens. It was secluded from all directions except the front and a couple of windows in the building, but with the staff having gone home, they expected they should be uninterrupted, at least until the evening security patrols started.

Aaron and Tamasree reclined in the back seat, with Tama on top. They both awkwardly removed their clothes, dropping them to the floorboard, and covered themselves with a blanket Aaron kept in his trunk, for an added layer of privacy. Tamasree was quite pleased to feel that Aaron seemed as eager as ever to lavish attention on her sex, kissing and licking the lips and probing her channel with his tongue. She couldn’t help some feelings of self-consciousness after such an exposure, and the warmth of a growing love suffused her at the reminder that Aaron saw her beauty as it was.

Tama turned her attention to her lover’s manhood, doing her best to give it as much attention and affection as her own sex was receiving. She still felt a little awkward and clumsy, but trusted that her boyfriend would tell her if she did anything wrong. As it so happened, she clearly did things right, and it only took a few minutes of her caresses before she heard him grunting into her loins that he was about to cum. She held the head of his cock in her mouth while grasping the shaft and ran her tongue across the base of its crown, tickling him and humming with anticipation. Moments later Tamasree was doing her best not to choke as what felt like a huge volume of cum shot into her mouth. Objectively, she knew it probably measured in mere ounces, but on her tongue it seemed like gallons. She swallowed reflexively, not as fascinated with the substance as Melissa was, but far from turned off by it.

Aaron’s pussy-licking faltered when he came, but he soon redoubled his efforts while Tama gently held his softening cock in her warm mouth. It took a little while before he managed to get her off, but Tamasree moaned happily as she felt a small squirt of fluid erupt from her pussy, making her lover cough a little as it hit the back of his throat. She was delighted to detect his erection returning and hummed, trying to encourage it. Once it seemed sufficiently hard, she awkwardly spun around until she was facing Aaron, feeling his cock projecting up between her thighs.

“Will you let me ride you?” she asked, almost gasping from the cloying heat of being trapped under the blanket, with the humid smell of their sex dominating her senses.

“Any time, my love,” Aaron whispered, reaching down to hold himself steady while she pushed her hips until he was inside her. Neither was in any hurry, and they enjoyed a slow, sensual embrace, kissing and caressing each other to their heart’s content. A long while later, they finally reached a final crescendo, collapsing into a puddle at the release of their slow-building tension.

“We should probably leave,” Tama said. “I texted my parents to say I was going to be at the library, but it’ll be closing soon, and I don’t want to know what will happen if we get caught like this.”

“Me either,” Aaron affirmed as he started groping for his clothes. The young lovers peeked out from under the blanket and saw the coast appeared to be clear, so they hurriedly dressed and departed. They stopped briefly at the student lounge so Tama could attempt to make herself presentable and less sexually aromatic.

As Tamasree exited the car after giving Aaron a chaste kiss on the cheek, carefully out of view of her parent’s house, he said, “I think maybe you should start getting your parents ready to meet me.”

Tamasree smiled radiantly and gave her boyfriend a rather less chaste kiss before agreeing and dashing home.

Melissa knew that she had a competitive nature, and the subtle uproar that had been caused by Aaron and their girlfriends kind of rankled the blonde. She was feeling pressure to outdo the others, and had started teasing her circle of friends about a grand finale when she presented her and Aaron’s history report just before lunch on Thursday. Tamasree was quite candid about how she simply added the extra slides to her file that morning, so Melly did the same thing, although it didn’t escape Aaron’s notice when she did it.

“Do I want to know what you’ve just changed?” he messaged her, with an eye-rolling emoji for emphasis.

“You’ll see soon enough. Don’t mess with it!” she demanded in reply.

To further complicate matters, their professor took both of them aside before class and said in no uncertain terms that he did not want them disrupting things with any kind of sexually charged material in their report, and he’d fail them if there was.

“But our whole presentation is on the sexual revolution!” Melissa exclaimed angrily, “How are we supposed to give a report like that without talking about sex?!”

“You can talk about it, but you’re not going to be displaying pornographic materials in my class. There is no room for negotiation on that. If your presentation needs to be amended, I suggest you do that now,” he said firmly.

“Can we at least go last?” Melly grumbled, “And is it okay if we just rework anything you might consider porn with, like, pixelation or blurring or something?”

“If it’s a still image, that’s okay. If there are video clips, just replace them with a single frame or disable them,” the teacher demanded.

“What a turd-blaze!” Melissa whispered to Aaron as they moved to the back of the room and hastily got to work editing their file. “I am seriously going to abuse this class on my evaluation!” she fumed.

“I should have seen this coming,” Aaron said bitterly. “I could have headed off his objections if I’d just been thinking clearly.”

“Don’t be silly, he’s just a douche-nozzle prof whose balls are missing, or locked up tight by his wife,” Melissa scoffed. “I know you’re more charming and persuasive than most people would guess, but he’s dead inside, no point wasting time on him.”

Aaron simply shrugged in response as they went through their pictures and distorted any that showed nudity. “This report is going to be pretty lame,” he sighed.

Nodding her head, Melissa agreed, “And we really went above and beyond, too!” She deleted the slide at the end that contained a short clip of Aaron giving her a facial during their orgy, but hesitated before deleting the clip itself. Pondering the matter, she considered that the professor had only forbidden them to include such material in their report. Suddenly getting an exciting idea of how to subvert the spirit of the order without violating its letter, she tabbed over to her email client and selected their classmates as recipients. She then quickly linked to the clip, set it to view once only, and scheduled a delivery for one minute before the end of the lesson. Feeling light-headed with anxiety and lust, she confirmed the message and quickly closed out her mail app.

Having finished updating their report, they turned their attention to the other presentations and soon wished they hadn’t hurried. Melissa’s mind wandered and she fantasized about how people would react to seeing her taking a load of cum on her face. She was almost sick to her stomach with apprehension and arousal when the teacher called them up to close out the class. She knew she was not doing a great job on presenting the material, but all of her excitement had drained away after having to censor it, and she delivered her talking points in the same bored voice as most of the other students. Many had been expecting fireworks of some kind after the last two days, and soon sank into a stuporous daze when it became obvious that someone had rained out the parade.

Melissa delivered her closing remarks about sexual agency meaning people could choose to pursue whatever turned them on, even if other people found it shameful or degrading or disgusting, in a very perfunctory way. When rehearsing, she’d had aspirations of stunning their classmates in a manner similar to what Nora and Tamasree had described, but without the drama of seeing her blasted with jizz, she knew it fell flat. “But perhaps they’ll think back later and remember my words,” she thought as her phone chimed to indicate an incoming email.

“That was an interesting report,” their teacher said blandly, “But you should know by now to have your phone put away and silenced during class. That’ll cost you a few points.”

Melissa shrugged, no longer very concerned about their grade, as she noticed a few people checking their emails surreptitiously.

“Oh my fucking god!” exclaimed one of Melissa’s friends, staring at her with wide eyes and an aghast expression on her suddenly pale face. A few other people made similar sounds of surprise, and the professor scowled at them in confusion. Before he could speak, however, the bell rang, and Melissa sprinted to her desk to grab her things and ran out of the classroom as fast as she could. Her legs were so shaky that she couldn’t make it very far, however, and she ducked into a restroom to hide and recover.

“I can’t fucking believe I actually did that!” she whispered to herself. “What were you thinking, you stupid slut?!” Melissa argued with herself back and forth for a couple of minutes, ignoring her phone blowing up with messages and alerts from people commenting on the clip. Suddenly terrified that she might have left some way for people to copy it or distribute it, she quickly deleted the file without reading anything people said about it. Breathing deeply, she finally started perusing her other messages.

Most were from her classmates, and those she was friendly with seemed to think she’d been hacked or doxed or something of that nature, not wanting to believe that she’d sent the link deliberately, and a few even asserted they could tell the video was a fake. Most of the rest were from people who hadn’t been on the mailing list, asking what had really happened, or begging her for the link. A few were dick pics, which made her snarl and consider forwarding them to the school.

“Are you okay?” asked Aaron, when she finally worked her way down to his text.

“Kind of kicking myself for going through with that, honestly,” she replied, facepalming as she hit send.

“I admit I was shocked,” he messaged back, “Your friends told the prof that someone hacked your account and sent out a fake nude video of you. I’m not sure he was convinced, but he said he’d talk to the IT people and see what they can learn.”

“I have never been so thankful that this school has an incompetent support staff,” Melissa typed back.

“I think we should take the rest of the day off,” Aaron suggested. “At the very least, I think we should go somewhere else for lunch.”

Melissa agreed, and they arranged to meet up at Aaron’s car, on the chance that either a friend or a would-be stalker might be waiting to ambush her if she tried to drive off in her own car just then. She quickly sent an email to the teachers of her afternoon classes, begging off, and snuck out of the bathroom, trying to hide with sunglasses and a ballcap she kept in her bag in case it was a windy day.

With some luck and quick dodging, Melissa managed to navigate out to the appropriate parking lot without getting accosted, and Aaron was waiting with the motor running. She ducked down low in the passenger seat as he drove away.

“What possessed you to send people that link?” Aaron inquired. “Not that you didn’t look amazing in it, but I thought that we’d agreed to keep that thing private.”

“I was trying to upstage Nora and Tama,” Melly confessed, unusually candidly for her. “I thought it would be a good finale, kind of on the same theme as what Tama said yesterday. I’m not sure if I thought it would make me cum in class, but I kind of hoped it would.”

“Well, hopefully they’ll just assume it was someone’s attempt to humiliate you and let it fizzle out,” Aaron said, trying to be consolatory.

“Oh, fuck!” Melissa suddenly shouted, hiding her face in her hands. “I was telling people to keep an eye out for our report, really building it up. They’re gonna know I did it. Or maybe they’ll assume we both did it.”

Aaron was stunned to silence for several long moments before he simply said, “Fuck.”

The pair drove around aimlessly for a little while, debating whether or not they should play ignorant or fess up, but not coming to any firm conclusion. They agreed to table the discussion until they could talk to their girlfriends, in case either of them had a better alternative plan.

“Any idea what you want to eat?” Aaron asked, clearly casting around for a change of subject.

Melissa pondered the question seriously for a moment, and was surprised at what her brain told her. “I’m actually more horny than hungry,” she admitted. “I got myself all worked up, and then the damn professor cock-blocked me. I kind of forgot I was turned on while I was so worried and feeling stupid, but now that I’ve calmed down a little, I really want you to fuck me and cum on my face.”

“You’ve got to be kidding,” said Aaron, briefly glancing away from the road, probably looking for a sign that Melissa was teasing him. By way of response, she reached under her dress and shimmied out of her panties, holding them up so her boyfriend could get a good look, with the dark wet stain on the gusset providing proof of her claim.

“Well, okay then,” Aaron said with his eyebrows raised. “We’ve got a few hours before my parents get home, let’s do this!”

While Aaron drove them back to his house, Melissa messaged their girlfriends to let them know what was going on. They’d both already heard some rumors and had tried to reach her, but she confessed to them that she’d been flooded with so many communications that she’d stopped trying to sort through them for the time being. “They wish us good luck and good fuck,” said Melly, smirking as they pulled into Aaron’s garage. “Or that’s how Nora put it, anyway. Tama was more traditional with her well-wishes.”

Melissa tossed her panties on the floorboard of the car as she got out and followed Aaron up to his room. As soon as the door was shut she was on her knees, aggressively undoing his jeans and reaching for his stiffening cock. She attacked it with gusto, moaning at the familiar, delicious taste of his skin. She pulled off long enough to say, “Warn me if you get close,” before redoubling her efforts.

Aaron lasted perhaps five minutes before he stroked Melissa’s hair and said, “Slow down, love!” Melly immediately pulled back, but kept a firm hold on her boyfriend’s cock as she stood up. She led him toward his bed, dragging him by the dick, and only released it to pull her dress up and off before flopping on his disheveled mattress. He’d changed the sheets since their orgy, thankfully, but she so closely associated his smell with sex that the aroma of his pillows and comforter was enough to make her sex spasm and release extra lubrication.

Aaron stroked himself softly as he leaned down to get a taste of her pussy, which made Melissa purr with pleasure. She ran her fingers through his hair as she enjoyed the attention, but as delightful as the experience was, it wasn’t what she was craving. She eventually pulled on his hair until he looked up, then said, “Fuck me now. As hard as you can!” She removed her bra while Aaron repositioned himself between her legs, hissing happily as he pushed himself into her depths.

Aaron leaned down and supported himself with his arms on either side of her shoulders as he began thrusting in and out, quickly picking up speed. Melissa wrapped her legs around his hips to keep him from pulling out too far, and also to enjoy the feeling of his ass flexing and tightening as he moved. They began breathing raggedly, and sweat dripped from both, making them slick and slippery all over. Melissa began hissing “Yes!” over and over again as she built to climax, and wailed as her crest finally washed over her. She lost track of what was happening as electricity coursed through her body, and it wasn’t until she felt warm splashes against her lips and cheeks that she opened her eyes.

Aaron was grunting while he jerked himself with one hand, using the other to record Melissa’s latest facial with his phone. She had mixed feelings about it, given her earlier actions, but couldn’t help reaching for the salty goodness with her tongue and eventually her fingers. Aaron’s seed tasted especially delightful to her just then, and her moans of lust as she gobbled it up were almost entirely sincere.

Despite the large load he’d just deposited on her face, Aaron was still semi-erect when he was through, so he slid his dick back inside Melissa, ‘for safe-keeping’ as he termed it, and lowered himself until he was laying atop her body, pressed together from hips to collarbone. He supported some of his weight on his forearms, which were flat on the bed and pressed against her ribs, hooking his hands to hold her by the shoulders while they lazily rubbed against one another, making out.

They gradually worked their way up to another orgasm each, and Melissa was happy to accept that one in her core. She felt almost weepy in the aftermath as they held each other. Reality intruded, however, and Aaron eventually said, “My parents will be home soon, and I have to pick up my sister from school. You’re welcome to stick around and meet them, if you want, but the freshly fucked look might not be the ideal way to introduce yourself.”

Sighing, Melissa replied, “I’ll go. I need to pick up my car, anyway. I’ll just summon a ride to school. Hopefully no one is still hanging around looking for me.”

“Call me if you need anything,” Aaron said a short while later as he climbed into his car to fetch his sister. Melissa waved to show she’d heard him as he pulled out of the garage and drove off down the road. She smirked a little as she waited for her rideshare to arrive, wondering what his sister would say about the stained panties on the floorboard, if Aaron failed to notice them first.

Aaron sighed as he reclined in his bed, reflecting on the rollercoaster of a week he and his girlfriends had endured. In the end, most of their secrets had been revealed, and by Friday afternoon the school had been buzzing about their improbable quadrilateral relationship. Tamasree had openly admitted that Aaron had taken the now infamous nude portrait of her, and things kind of snowballed from there, with Nora and Melissa both eventually confessing that they were a polycule. In an effort to silence the doubters, the two women made out with each other in the middle of the cafeteria until a security officer claimed he’d charge them with public indecency. It seemed a pretty feeble threat, but they’d left the lunchroom hand-in-hand, confident they’d made their point.

Melissa’s belief in the incompetence of the IT staff had not been borne out, and she’d initially been threatened with academic suspension and potential lawsuits. For better or worse, though, the dean’s son was one of the people who’d sent her a picture of his erection after viewing the clip of her facial. In exchange for her silence, they agreed to a token punishment for misuse of the school server, and publicly asserting that it was a deep-faked video. Aaron and the others got dragged into the situation as well, but between the potential embarrassment to the school and the closeness of graduation, they also escaped with half-hearted reprimands and a plea to be discreet until they left.

Their nimble dodge of official discipline, however, hadn’t meant they were out of the woods. Word spread around, and by the time they’d gotten home on Friday, all of their parents knew at least the most salient details. Aaron’s mom and dad sat down with him, but had largely seemed unconcerned aside from the logistical and practical issues, and reminded him to be safe and considerate of his girlfriends. He’d been fairly flummoxed by their casual acceptance, which had come as a shock, but at least his little sister had been predictably snide. Jessica complained that he’d progressed from leaving his filthy boxers on the bathroom floor to leaving his skanky girlfriend’s filthy panties in his car.

Aaron had spent most of the day Saturday attempting to do damage control with his ADMIN app, while being strongly encouraged to meet with three sets of very concerned parents. Between draining several batteries spamming commands and spending every saved token, he’d managed to blunt their collective fury into a kind of muted outrage and a ‘wait and see’ attitude regarding their polygamous relationship. To the surprise of everyone, Tamasree’s parents had turned out to be the most accepting. That wasn’t to say they were happy or approved of the situation, but they were relieved that she was finally developing some friendships.

Aaron rubbed his tired eyes and scrolled through the various goodnight messages he and his lovers had sent each other. They’d had very little time to themselves the last couple of days, and he knew that it would be even harder to steal moments to be together over the next few weeks while the semester wound down. It was too much to hope that they’d be free to hook up on Sunday, with their scandalous behavior so fresh on everyone’s minds, so they had to content themselves with sexting and masturbation.

After jerking himself to a perfunctory climax and sending the clip to his girlfriends, Aaron pulled up the ADMIN app and looked at his quest logs. He’d been thinking for a while that he was coasting on inertia with regard to the girl’s fetishes, and he confirmed that they had all completed their ‘Open Desire’ level. While the wording for each was slightly different, the next level, ‘Desperation,’ involved pushing the girls to indulge their fetishes more wantonly.

Aaron frowned and thought back to the day he’d found the app. At the time, the idea of making any of his crushes desperate to be exposed, or desperate for cum to swallow or a pussy to lick, had been thrillingly taboo. But he admitted to himself that those thoughts had been borne of frustration and jealousy, both of which had vanished as he got to know the three women as people, even if he’d been dealing from the bottom of the deck. He found he was no longer interested in using the app on them, especially not to turn the fetishes he’d helped them develop and indulge into obsessions or addictions.

Aaron hesitated, wondering if he should just delete the application. Ultimately, the lure of power and its usefulness in eventually easing their families into acceptance of the polycule weighed against his sense of fair play. But, feeling the need for a dramatic gesture, he ended the quests on each of his girlfriends. The program warned him that canceling the quests would not undo any commands previously issued, and that he could not attempt the same quest on those subjects again. Confident that he was happier with the ladies the way they were, Aaron agreed, and smiled at each alert that he was no longer attempting to ‘Reverse Polarity’ on any of his lovers.

Plugging in his nearly dead phone to recharge, Aaron pulled up his comforter and fell into a relaxed slumber, convinced that his conscience would thank him in the morning.