The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale)

Categories: BD, DS, EX, FD, FF, FT, MA, MC, MD, MF

Reverse Polarity

An ADMIN Tale

Keep It Secret

Aaron was on cloud nine when he woke up the next day. He stretched luxuriously, recalling the look of intense joy on Tamasree’s face the night before, when she licked his cum from Melissa’s freshly fucked pussy. He had sat behind Melly, letting her lean against his chest while his girlfriend went down on the blonde, playing with her tits and occasionally necking her, loving to hear her moans and feel her squirming. Tama had kept licking long past the point where any of his jizz remained to be found, but no one objected. They had finally called it a night when Tamasree’s phone alarm had sounded, signaling her need to get home before her curfew ended.

Melissa had been a little surprised and slightly scornful that a girl in college still had a curfew, but she was mellow after all the orgasms she had enjoyed and kept her snide remarks to a bare minimum as the girls departed. Aaron had ended his evening with sending thoughts to all three girls, reinforcing how much they had enjoyed the group activities, and giving them tingles of arousal whenever they remembered them, or thought about similar fantasy encounters. None of the commands were much of a reach at this point, but it almost felt like he could coast to the end of the quest on inertia.

Nevertheless, now that all three of his girlfriends had reached the stage of covertly desiring their fetishes, he thought it would be prudent to nudge them toward openly sharing their kinks with people who, unlike him, didn’t already know their secrets. Their upcoming presentations would almost take care of that without much extra work on his part. Nora already planned to expose herself, and it seemed doubtful that either Melissa or Tamasree would be able to conceal their passion for their topics once the reports started. But before diving into public acknowledgement, perhaps he could induce them to confide in each other.

Reinforcing Tamasree’s desire to spend more time getting close to Nora and Melly turned out to be barely an inconvenience, and it seemed likely that she would have pursued a closer relationship with the other girls regardless of his intervention. Getting Melissa and Nora to want to reciprocate with Tama likewise proved relatively straightforward, although it took a few nudges to overcome what was likely Nora’s lingering embarrassment. The only real problem looked to be getting Melissa and Nora talking, since neither of them were aware of his relationship with the other yet. Still, they knew each other socially, although they didn’t usually run in quite the same crowds, so Aaron settled for just making them both think how nice it would be to catch up with each other the next time they ran into one another.

* * *

Nora had been anxious and antsy ever since Tuesday night. She’d never been particularly interested in women before, and now she’d had her first lesbian experience. It was baffling, implausible, and extremely hot. She certainly wasn’t a homophobe, but she had been surprised to discover just how much she enjoyed it when Tamasree went down on her, and even more surprising, she was a little disappointed that the girl had needed to leave before Nora had a chance to reciprocate. Not that the sex with Aaron afterwards hadn’t been great in its own right, but she was coming to understand that it would have been better with an audience.

When word got around Friday morning that Aaron and Tama were officially dating, Nora’s first response was incredulous disbelief. Granted, Aaron and Tama had been intimate Tuesday as well, but it wasn’t like they’d fucked each other or anything, not like she and Aaron had. Nora started to get angry then, wondering if the whole thing had been a set-up and that Aaron had been fucking around behind her back the whole time. Of course, if that was true, he and his side pussy had both shown Nora a hell of a good time anyway. Nora’s anger dissipated into sadness and regret when she recalled Aaron sounding her out on the topic of officially dating the night they went skinny-dipping, and she had shut him down. “You had your chance, and you blew it,” she told herself, over and over.

Seeing Aaron and Tama cuddling each other on a bench between classes ended all doubt, and sent Nora spiraling deeper into depression for the rest of the afternoon. She was sitting in the library after her last class, working on the book report and rereading her favorite passages, when she suddenly got a flash of inspiration. Tamasree may have struck while the iron was hot and swiped Aaron off the market, but they were both clearly fine with some degree of polyamory, so she could at least still enjoy them as a couple, fucking one while the other watched. “Hell, that might wind up being the best possible scenario after all,” she mused.

Putting her plan into motion, Nora messaged Aaron to congratulate him for landing such a cute girlfriend, then invited him and Tama to have another swimming party at the lake that night. On a Friday, things would be fairly crowded, but few enough people wanted to walk very far in the dark, so they could get privacy if they were willing to put in the legwork, so to speak. Aaron soon responded to say that he and Tama were both excited, and would pick her up around sunset. Tamasree even got permission to stay out late, as long as she checked in regularly.

The three teens made some small talk on the way to the beach, and Nora was slightly relieved and gratified to learn that Tama had been the one to ask Aaron out, and not until the day after their little encounter in the studio, so she hadn’t been a third wheel after all. Arriving at the lake, the trio attracted a certain amount of attention and surprise, but other than smiling and waving, they mostly ignored their inquisitors and well-wishers alike in favor of getting away from the main area and finding a sheltered spot. Nora figured that Aaron had probably come clean to Tamasree about his last trip here with her, so they were all likely expecting to continue on from their activities in the studio.

Aaron had been lugging an ice chest and some chairs, which he finally unloaded with a groan when they located a secluded spot. “Would you ladies care to have some snacks and drinks now, or go swimming first?” he asked.

Tamasree shrugged, saying, “Either is fine with me. Nora?”

Nora replied, “I think we should go ahead and have a bite to eat. I don’t want to give away any spoilers, but I’m planning on getting some exercise tonight.” It was getting dark, but there was still enough light to see her devious grin, not to mention the obvious tone of teasing in her voice. The other two returned knowing smiles, and all three sat down to enjoy some sandwiches and fruit, avoiding the topic they were all most interested in discussing. Nora thought that since she was the one who planned this rendezvous, Aaron and Tama were probably waiting for her to set the agenda, or at least give her every opportunity to do so before they took the initiative. Nora was determined that she would not make the mistake of hesitating again, not tonight.

“So guys, are you ready for swimming?” asked the redhead. “I want to get in the water, but I forgot to bring my swimsuit. I hope no one minds if I go skinny-dipping!”

Aaron chuckled quietly, probably having expected something similar, and Nora was a little surprised and amused when Tamasree said, “Oh, good, I forgot mine, too! I was afraid I’d be the only one naked!”

Aaron remarked wryly, “Well, I guess it would be ungentlemanly of me to flaunt my swim trunks by wearing them in such circumstances. I suppose it’s nude swimming all around, then.”

The girls laughed and all three teens quickly got undressed. It was too dark for them to see each other all that clearly, but it was obvious that Aaron was erect as they waded into the cool water. Once Nora was in deep enough for her tits to float, she stopped the other two and filled them in on her master plan. “Hey guys?” she said, “You know what would be really hot? Let’s swim to the other side of the main area, then run back to our spot!”

Silent amazement greeted her suggestion; Tama’s brown eyes were open wide enough that the whites were clearly visible in her otherwise dark face. “Are you serious?” she finally asked the redhead.

“Absolutely! It’ll be fun! And if we stay on the outskirts of the lighted area, people won’t be able to get a clear look, if you’re feeling embarrassed. I suppose they’ll figure out who we are easily enough, but so what?” Nora said defiantly.

Tamasree was still hesitating and looked to Aaron to gauge his reaction, only to discover he was doing the same to her. Aaron finally spoke up and said, “A couple of weeks ago I would have assumed this was a trap, although admittedly I would have assumed the invitation itself was suspicious. But I trust both of you and I don’t think we’ll get in any real trouble. I’m game if both of you are.”

Nora was thrilled, and when Tamasree still hesitated, she gently reached her arm around the other girl to give her a hug. “Don’t worry, Tama! We’ll all be in it together! No one left behind. Trust me, it’ll be super sexy.”

Tamasree laughed nervously and said, “Super terrifying is more like it!”

Nora gave the girl a chaste kiss on the cheek and admitted, “Yeah, it’s scary at first, but then the fear turns into heat and you’ll cum like never before, I promise!”

Taking a deep breath, Tama returned the one-armed hug and said, “Okay, let’s go for it!”

The swim across the lake took rather longer than they expected, as none of them were particularly skilled, but they managed to make it eventually. It was even something of a relief to rest their arms as the naked trio picked their way across the shoreline, stopping frequently to listen for voices or other sounds from people hanging out away from the main area. Nora was so turned on at being naked and trapped away from her clothes that she was literally dripping wet. Even after the gentle night breeze had evaporated most of the water from their swim off her skin, Nora’s inner thighs remained damp.

The closer they got to the relatively well-lit area nearest the parking lot, the more knots of people they began to encounter, and it was only a matter of time until someone noticed them. Nora’s breathing was getting ragged as she anticipated the moment of discovery. They were still on the far side of the main area from their clothes when the long-awaited words rang out, “Hey, look, it’s Nora! And she’s naked!”

Her legs started pumping before the sentence was finished, and so did her pussy. She moaned in lust and fear and shame as she ran full out, throbbing with an orgasm as she moved. She heard other exclamations but paid them no heed, concentrating only on avoiding collisions as she darted from one dark spot to another. She was dimly aware of Tama and Aaron pounding along behind her but could spare no attention for them. Droplets of her pussy juice splattered on the sand every time she paused for a second to check her route.

For better or for worse, no one seemed to be following the three teens as they sprinted farther and farther away from the main group of lake-goers. They finally returned to their spot, all of them collapsing on the sand, chests heaving as they struggled for air after their run. “My tits are so sore!” moaned Tama once she had the breath to complain, rubbing her largish breasts, which had been bouncing painfully during their panicked flight.

Nora massaged her own boobs in sympathy; they were perhaps a shade larger than Tamasree’s, and equally energetic when set in motion. But the greater pain for the redhead was lower down. “Tama, I need to be fucked! I know he’s your boyfriend now and all, but I need his dick really bad!”

Tamasree laughed and said, “I’m his girlfriend, not his pimp, just so we’re clear! Still, it was very courteous to ask. I promise I won’t have any hard feelings for letting him fuck you if you’ll eat my pussy while he does it!”

“Deal!” cried Nora immediately, crawling over to the other girl and promptly diving between her legs. Tama gasped and then groaned, surprised by the intensity with which Nora set to work. Aaron got to his knees and moved behind the redhead, reaching down to feel just how soaked she was as he guided himself into her slippery folds. Nora groaned into Tama’s cunt as the dick she had been craving filled her at last, then redoubled her efforts to get the other girl off.

Her brain wasn’t exactly functioning at a high level at the time, but Nora’s plan had been to give her friends such a good time that they would be happy to entertain her whenever she got the urge to join them. As Tama attempted to muffle a screaming orgasm, Nora eagerly slurped up the small flood of liquid that gushed out, loving the fact that she’d made it happen. Raising her head, she growled, “Fuck me harder, Aaron! Fill me up!” Aaron tried to oblige, pounding her as hard as he could without slipping out of her flooded crevasse.

Tamasree scooted around and her delicate hand reached down to tickle Nora’s clit as Aaron pumped, and she whispered in the redhead’s ear, “I’m so happy you passed on making him yours, Nora. I admit I’m surprised, as much as you love his dick I would have thought you’d have locked him up after the first fuck. I don’t mind sharing him sometimes, but just to be clear, you can only fuck him if we’re all together.”

Nora whined but nodded, pretty well satisfied at the arrangements, at least for the time being. Then Tama dropped the real bomb on her, saying, “I might make a special dispensation, though, if you’re recording him fucking you. I think it would be really hot to get a clip of him pounding your pussy in the park or the gym or anywhere like that. So, as long as you’re somewhere public and you take video, you can fuck him or suck him as often as he’s willing.”

Nora wailed like a banshee as she came.

After their sex on the beach, Aaron, Nora, and Tamasree snuck back to the car under the cover of darkness, hoping to avoid any attention their little naked run might have attracted. He figured that they had probably been recognized by someone, since the beach was a popular place for their classmates to hang out, so by Monday rumors were likely to have spread, and may well have grown in the telling. But for now at least, a little bit of stealth ensured that they got on the road with no hassles.

“So,” said Tamasree on the way back to her parent’s house, “Since Aaron’s family are out of town tonight, I suppose you’d both like to take advantage of the privacy to have another fuck while I’m stuck at home, alone in my bed?” She pouted dramatically, and while Nora seemed a bit worried, Aaron could tell Tama was teasing them, and probably setting things up somehow. Sighing with theatrical flourish, Tamasree continued, “I suppose I’ll give you my blessing, but I want you to send me pics and video of the proceedings. I especially want to see you fucking her cunt, Aaron. Having her ride you would probably be the best angle. Oh, and be sure to get a good shot of your cum dripping out of her pussy, okay?”

Nora was flabbergasted and seemed a little faint, but Aaron chuckled and said, “I promise. We’ll give you the next best thing to a front row seat.”

Tamasree kissed her boyfriend on the cheek and said, “I have the best perv in town for my very own!”

Nora went to briefly visit with Tama’s parents when they arrived, who were curious about their daughter’s friends and were maybe suspicious that she had been on a date with a boy. They seemed to accept the redacted version of events well enough, and soon Aaron and Nora were on their way back to his house. Nora was fidgeting with anticipation and began making out with him as soon as they were inside. They stumbled upstairs to Aaron’s bedroom, pausing long enough for him to set up his laptop and camera, and arrange some lamps to give his bed better lighting.

Nora purred as she stripped back down, turned on by the thought of exposing herself on camera, even moreso when Aaron said, “Okay, we’re live on a private video call with Tama. Why don’t you say hello, Nora?”

Smiling sexily, Nora spread her legs to the camera and ran her fingers over her slick lower lips, cooing, “Hello, Tama, I know you’ll enjoy the show!”

Nora started by sucking Aaron’s dick for a little while, looking at the camera every so often, not really aware that Tamasree was far more interested in watching the redhead’s fingers tease her labia, shining wetly in the indirect light. Aaron was well aware of the realities, however, and made sure not to obstruct the star of the show as they eventually rearranged themselves for the main event.

As promised, Aaron laid back on his bed, propped up by pillows, and let Nora mount him reverse-cowgirl style, to give Tama the best possible view of the fuzzy red curls and bright pink lips of the petite girl as she lowered herself onto his stiff rod. She gasped with pleasure, then moaned with even greater lust as she started bouncing. “Don’t forget to look at the camera sometimes!” Aaron reminded her, reaching around to play with her bouncing titties.

Nora hissed with pleasure, looking directly at the laptop and seeing it mirroring her pose and actions. The sight of herself, being so wanton and exposed, triggered a small but intense orgasm, and Nora froze in place as she shivered and shuddered, whining, “Oh, I’m cumming!” over and over for almost half a minute. Aaron kept up his fondling and moved his hips very slightly, twitching his groin muscles to make his cock move as much as it could while inside Nora’s tight confines.

Not yet sated despite all the action she’d had that night, Nora soon started bouncing on Aaron’s dick even more energetically, moaning theatrically as she did so. For his part, Aaron figured he could keep things up for a while, having already nutted several times, but he decided to play along and groaned in an exaggerated manner while bouncing his hips, making their flesh slap together loudly.

“I thought you’d watched enough porn to realize no one appreciates the fakers,” said a voice from the doorway, causing Nora to shriek in terror. Aaron sat up in a panic, instinctively grabbing Nora and holding her in place, despite her confused attempts to dismount or find cover.

“Melissa?!” he gasped in shock, “What the fuck are you doing here?!”

The tall blonde smirked and replied, “Tamasree sent me a really interesting link a little while ago. Some pretty hot live fucking, she said.” Melly paused to blow a kiss toward the camera as she moved into the frame, then continued, “When I realized what was up I asked what her plan was. She said she gave you permission to creampie Nora.” Pausing to make eye contact with the redhead for the first time, who was still sitting on Aaron’s erection and looking stunned, Melly added brightly, “Oh, and hi, Nora!”

Nora shuddered and asked, “So then why are you here? How did you even get inside?”

Melissa laughed and confessed, “This dummy didn’t bother locking the door!” while slapping Aaron’s thigh. “And I came over because if there’s a live sex show and creampie happening five minutes from my apartment, why should I be content to watch it on my phone?”

Melly swung Aaron’s desk chair around and seated herself, hitching up her dress to reveal that she wasn’t wearing panties. “Please, carry on!” she directed, beginning to tickle her cunny as she watched them expectantly. Aaron started moving his hips again, and soon enough Nora was right back in the mood, probably even more turned on than before thanks to the live studio audience. She still moaned and groaned quite a bit, but they sounded much more authentic to the trained ears of the porn experts.

Nora seemed uncertain whether to look at the camera or the blonde, and mostly wound up tossing her red hair back and forth as she switched from one to the other. She trembled through another paralyzing climax, and this time Aaron was so close that he couldn’t wait. He began thrusting frantically in search of his own release, causing Nora to screech from her hypersensitivity and extending her orgasm. Her wailing was punctuated by a sharp change to a deeper pitch as she felt Aaron cum in her pussy, trying to groan and howl at the same time.

Aaron collapsed back against his pillows, panting and breathless, while his softening dick was slowly starting to be pushed from Nora’s spasming core. A message alert on his phone distracted him; it was from Tamasree, who wanted Nora to ride Melissa’s face so she could see the blonde playing with her pussy while licking his cum from the petite redhead. He chuckled at the mental imagery and promised he’d set the scene immediately, especially since it looked like Melissa was about to finger herself over the edge at any moment.

Conveying Tama’s request to the other girls, he found them quite willing to comply, so he pulled his hips back to give the camera a clear shot of his cum leaking from Nora’s crease. Melissa tossed aside her dress and bra and shimmied underneath the other girl’s crotch, groaning with lust as the first globs of Aaron’s cum dripped onto her face. Aaron leaned back and was little more than a piece of scenery for the theater Tamasree had arranged, all without the benefit of a mind control app of her own. He let his hands explore the girl’s bodies but thought he was probably wiped out for the night.

Nora still seemed to have the capacity for another orgasm, and Melly’s tongue teased it out of her, along with a generous serving of Aaron’s jizz. Nora even squirted a little, bathing the blonde’s face with a small gush of fluid and triggering a spasmodic climax in her new lover. Melissa’s legs clamped together around her hand, which probably disappointed Tamasree a little bit, and she twitched enough that Nora was forcibly dismounted from the girl’s face, falling backward onto Aaron.

Both girls passed out where they lay, so Aaron messaged Tama to apologize that it looked like they were probably going to be spending the night with him.

“That’s so unfair!” typed Tamasree. “I know it’s not really your fault, since I kind of orchestrated the whole thing, but I’m very jealous of them,” she admitted.

“Do you think it would help if we told your parents we’re dating?” he asked, shifting a little to get more comfortable; Nora was not heavy, but weighed enough to put his arm to sleep if he wasn’t careful. “Or are they expecting you to stay pure and virginal until your wedding night?”

“Ha! Definitely closer to the latter,” she messaged back. “They might eventually accept the idea of us spending the night together after a lengthy engagement, but certainly not for a mere boyfriend of less than a week. Still, if you’d like to meet them, I’ll happily make the arrangements!”

“Maybe we should wait until next weekend?” he suggested. “Nora said they seemed suspicious of secret boys when she met them, any sooner and they might consider it proof of you being immodest or something!” Aaron grunted as Melissa woke enough to crawl up the bed, wedging herself between him and Nora before seeming to go back to sleep.

“That might be wise. Anyway, I can see it’s sleepytime for those two, so I guess I’ll say goodnight. Keep tomorrow free for me, please!”

“I promise!” typed Aaron, throwing a thumb’s-up toward the camera for good measure. He set his phone aside and was asleep within minutes.

Aaron was awakened in the middle of the night by Melissa sucking his cock. Nora was awake as well, playing with herself while she watched the blonde swallow the dick in question. Although he was already close to his peak, Aaron had the presence of mind to grope for his phone, remembering his promise to Tamasree to record anything like this that might happen. Melissa seemed to get off on being recorded as well, beginning to hum and moan more loudly than before, evidently for Tama’s benefit. When he croaked, “I’m close!” Melissa coughed up Aaron’s member and stroked it rapidly while pointing it at her face.

“Cover me with your cum!” she panted lustfully, moaning with joy as Aaron exploded moments later, shooting several jets across the blonde’s smiling face. Nora was grunting off to the side, frigging herself to a climax as well while she enjoyed the live sex show. Melissa kept smiling at the camera as she used her fingers to swipe up the jizz coating her and moving it to her mouth, humming happily. Aaron knew that the display wasn’t really Tama’s kink but figured he should indulge Melly by waiting until she finished, and it certainly was keeping him turned on. He then swept his camera over to Nora, who was still idly stroking her wet folds as she half-dozed, zooming in on her puffed up pussy. The redhead smiled sleepily and peeled her lips apart, displaying everything to the camera.

“Like what you see?” she mumbled quietly, satiated for the moment but clearly loving the attention.

“Very much so,” Aaron confirmed quietly, zooming in close before ending the recording and preparing to send it to his girlfriend.

“Hey, so, I kind of need to hit the road, guys,” said Melissa. “I hate to spoil the moment but I wasn’t planning to spend the night. Maybe some other time!”

Nora then asked, “Could you give me a ride home if you’re leaving? I wish I could stay but my parents are visiting tomorrow morning, or later this morning I guess. I kind of don’t want to answer questions if they get there earlier than they said and surprise me getting dropped off by Aaron. Which is exactly the kind of thing they love to do.”

Melissa shrugged and said, “I don’t mind. Let’s get cleaned up and we’ll leave in ten minutes or so.” She leaned in to give Aaron a kiss, probably enjoying the idea that she was transferring some residual cum back to its owner, but he didn’t mind. He didn’t feel particularly keen about snowballing or anything like that, but he felt it would be ungentlemanly at best to refuse her a kiss after she went down on him. They made out for a minute or two while Nora freshened up, then he switched to kissing the redhead while Melly took her turn in the bathroom.

Once he had escorted them to the door and given both girls a final farewell kiss, Aaron opened up the ADMIN app and sent a few more reinforcing commands to increase the girls’ sexual and social interest in one another. They were all pretty much on board with the concept already, so he mostly concentrated on increasing the pleasure they got from being intimate with or around each other or himself. For good measure, he also gave them thoughts that indicated, or in some cases confirmed, knowledge of each other’s fetishes and a desire to help one another indulge.

Yawning with exhaustion, Aaron went back to bed and slept like the proverbial log until the day was half gone.

Tamasree was awake shortly after the sun, and was surprised but pleased to find the blowjob video as soon as she checked her phone. She was beginning to develop real feelings for Aaron, but as her arousal skyrocketed when the camera panned to Nora’s spread lips, she was forced to admit to herself that her principal lust lay elsewhere than with her boyfriend. She stared at the ceiling as she contemplated the ramifications. She didn’t believe she was a lesbian, given how much she had enjoyed her time with Aaron, but when she closed her eyes and tried to bring up a sexual fantasy, her thoughts quickly turned toward a pretty pussy, no matter how much she tried to concentrate on something else.

At the same time, though, if she pictured fantasies of her life after school in a non-sexual sense, she imagined herself with a man and children in something like a traditional family, whatever that really meant. Her fascination with women was apparently principally limited to their sex organs, both aesthetically and sexually. At least at the moment, Tamasree was certain that she did not consider any of the women she knew to be viable life partners, not even Melissa and Nora, both of whom she was lusting after rather fiercely.

It all came back to Aaron, Tama supposed. She hadn’t necessarily believed everything she had said when trying to convince him to be her boyfriend, but upon further consideration she thought her instincts had been pretty sound, even if she hadn’t fully realized it at the time. She was never going to be fully satisfied in a traditional relationship, in this case meaning a pair-bonding with either a man or another woman. Tamasree knew that open relationships existed, but she thought that those were mostly referring to swingers or couples who occasionally invited a third person for a casual encounter. What she really wanted, she supposed, was a man and a woman, or more than one woman, who were committed to her and preferably to each other as well. So, did that make her escapades with Aaron, Nora, and Melissa serendipity, or fate?

While she was musing about luck and destiny, Tama got a call from Melissa that seemed to add gravity to the case for providence. “Hey, girl!” began the blonde, “How would you feel about telling your parents you’re sleeping over at my apartment for a girl’s night, and then we both go fuck your boyfriend again?”

Tamasree laughed out loud and replied, “I would feel guilty, but I think I could learn to live with the shame. Is this part of your master plan, or his?”

Melissa clicked her tongue and said, “Honestly, I don’t think he’s got the kind of assertiveness for such a bold move, although he surprises me sometimes. No, he’s probably so flipped out at getting so much attention and sex from three hot girls that he might have forgotten how to tie his shoes!”

Tama smirked, amused at how differently the other girl seemed to perceive the man in question. In her estimation, Aaron had been quite bold, even if he had often deferred to her or one of the other women during their love-play. He seemed content to let his lovers pick which kinks to explore and set the pace, probably because he expected to enjoy the situation in almost any conceivable circumstances. To her that seemed considerate, even affectionate, although to Melly it was evidently a sign of diffidence, perhaps even weakness. Tamasree thought the blonde was likely to be in for more surprises.

“Well, I’m certainly not going to flinch away from a plan that lets me spend the night with my lovers,” said Tama, “So perhaps you can swing by and pick me up after I explain things to my parents? They’ll want to meet you, I expect, before they agree.”

If Melissa had noticed the use of the term ‘lovers’ she let it pass unremarked, agreeing, “Yeah, how about I pop by around lunchtime? We can grab some food and then head over to his place.”

When the girls arrived at Aaron’s house several hours later to surprise him, they succeeded admirably, although they were a little shocked themselves that he had apparently slept until the early afternoon. He seemed quite discombobulated, but after some pizza and soda his brain seemed to boot up finally and he asked, “So, to what do I owe the pleasure?”

“To more pleasure, of course!” giggled Melissa. “And this time we made sure that we’ve got all night to enjoy it!”

Aaron raised his eyebrows and looked between the two girls, asking, “How did you manage that?”

Melissa threw an arm around Tama and replied, “It wasn’t hard! Her mom and dad just seemed really happy that Tama is making friends and getting invited to sleepovers! I guess they don’t realize that’s more of a high school kind of thing. Lucky for us, right?”

Tamasree was a little miffed at the characterization of her parents, but she was still smiling and excited for what the night should bring. Aaron begged off for a shower after they finished eating, and did them the courtesy of changing the sheets on his bed, which were a bit rank after the previous festivities. Melissa changed into some sexy lingerie and amused herself by watching the clip of her blowjob from the night before while they waited. She seemed to be aware that Tama was admiring her body as she kept posing provocatively and giving the other girl teasing glances. Tamasree was both aroused and a little irritated, although she couldn’t figure out why.

The picture started to crystallize for Tamasree when Aaron returned and the three friends began getting physically affectionate. Melissa was once again trying to take the lead, clearly at her most comfortable when she was in charge. As they had discussed, Aaron seemed perfectly willing to let the girls set the agenda, and Tamasree realized that was the source of her irritation: Melissa’s assumption that she was dominant over the others, the focus of their desire rather than a facet of it. She decided it was time to disabuse Melly of that conceit once and for all.

“Hey, Aaron?” Tama asked, “You know what part of porn I like the most?” He appeared unsure how to answer, although to be fair the blowjob Melissa was giving him had to be distracting. “I know what you’re probably thinking,” she smiled, “But the real answer is that I love watching slutty girls get totally dominated.” Strictly speaking, that was a lie, but it was true enough in the moment, as Tama’s current desire was to thoroughly top the blonde.

Tamasree surprised Melissa by straddling the taller girl and grabbing the back of her head, keeping her from bobbing up and down on Aaron’s dick as much as she liked. She reached behind them and delivered a sharp slap on the blonde’s ass, making her choke in protest. “C’mon lover,” she teased, looking into her boyfriend’s eyes, “You know this wanna-be porn queen is just aching for you to treat her like the slutty little starlet she imagines herself to be. Make her gag!”

Aaron appeared surprised and a little discomforted, but when he looked down at Melissa’s face, something he saw in her expression evidently convinced him that Tama was right. He grabbed Melissa’s head in both hands and firmly held it while he forced his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Once he was buried to the hilt he held her in place while he grunted in pleasure. He gazed at his girlfriend through half-lidded eyes, giving Tamasree a thrill and prompting her to whisper, “Go ahead, fuck her face, lover!”

Aaron kept an eye on Melissa, watching for any clear signs of distress, as he began to piston himself in and out of her throat. Although her eyes were watering, Melly was clearly into the act, and in fact grabbed Aaron’s ass to prevent him from pulling out too far. The noise she made as she repeatedly swallowed his dick and disgorged it was obscene, and might have been disturbing if they weren’t all so invested in their lust. Tama leaned down to speak quietly in the blonde’s ear, using one hand to tickle her friend’s pussy while the other was busy in her own folds.

“I know your secret, Melissa. I know how much you crave his cum, how much you love to feel it on your face or inside you.” Melissa groaned, but whether at the words or the fingers or something Aaron was doing was unclear. “I also know you seem to think you deserve to be in charge, that we both desire you more than we desire each other. Well, you’re wrong about that. You’re beautiful, no question, and your pussy is amazing, I love everything about it, except your attitude.”

Aaron was now paying attention to the conversation and had slowed his thrusts somewhat to listen more carefully. Tamasree continued, “If we’re all going to keep playing together, we need to understand one another.” She glanced up at Aaron and said, “My secret is that I love looking at pussies more than anything else. They’re the most beautiful things in the world. I love getting fucked by Aaron, but what I really need to be happy is a dick inside me and a cunt in front.” Her boyfriend gave her a supportive smile, seemingly completely unsurprised.

Licking Melissa’s ear and gently nibbling on the lobe, Tama breathily spoke, “So, if you want to be our porn-star girlfriend, we just need to agree that all three of us are in this together, equals. Or all four of us, if Nora is game. No more of the power plays, okay?” Melissa nodded her head as best she could under the circumstances, so Tama smiled and said, “Welcome to the team, girlfriend!”

Tamasree kissed her way down Melly’s back as Aaron resumed his forceful thrusting. Reaching Melissa’s ass, Tama surprised herself by spreading the blonde’s cheeks and licking her asshole a few times before making her way to the wet crease below. She inhaled deeply of her girlfriend’s scent and began lapping eagerly at her petals, frigging herself furiously at the same time.

A few steamy minutes later, Aaron grunted out, “I’m about to cum!”

Tama stopped licking long enough to groan, “Paint her face with it!” before diving back in.

Aaron pulled out of Melissa’s gasping throat, jacking himself for a few moments before he exploded with a moan, spraying a large load across the blonde’s pretty, but very red, face. The culmination of her fetish combined with Tamasree’s work had Melissa spasming and crying out in her own orgasm even before Aaron’s final shots had landed. He collapsed against his pillows and Melissa was on her hands and knees, gasping, when Tama moved around in front of her, still tickling her engorged pussy. “There’s just one more thing to seal our deal,” she said breathlessly, then cried out as she let loose with a torrent of girlcum.

Tamasree’s squirt was not particularly large nor intense in an absolute sense, but it was a complete shock to Melissa. She gasped reflexively, which incidentally allowed some of the pungent fluid to run into her mouth, mixed with Aaron’s cum. The blonde girl’s eyes crossed and she seemed to have another climax, or perhaps the echoes of the first one were amplified back into prominence. She shuddered and moaned, wiping feebly at her face in an effort to move the fluids to her mouth, but passed out before she could accomplish much.

Tama laid herself down on the bed, also overcome by the intensity of her orgasm. “Snuggle me!” she pleaded to Aaron, spooning her girlfriend as she spoke. Aaron wrapped his arms around both and the trio passed gradually into a gentle sleep.

Aaron awoke to the sound of distant pounding and chimes from his phone. Groggily, he groped around on his nightstand after withdrawing his arm from underneath Melissa, who was cuddling him on one side while Tamasree laid on his other. Both girls were also stirring blearily as he read his messages. “It’s Nora,” he announced to his girlfriends, “She’s outside banging on the door. I better go let her in.”

Tama whined and clutched at him when Aaron struggled to get free of their embrace, but she was smiling through her pout. Melissa quickly scooted over to embrace the other girl while remarking, “At least you remembered to lock the door this time!” Aaron grunted and felt his cock stir feebly as he watched the blonde begin kissing his ‘official’ girlfriend. Another round of hammering from downstairs got him moving, reluctantly, and he grabbed his bathrobe on the way out, just in case.

Nora was a little exasperated when she was finally admitted to the house, but smirked on seeing Aaron’s disheveled state. “Looks like I’m kind of late to the party, huh?” she asked, stretching up on her toes to receive a hug and kiss of welcome after setting aside her heavy-looking bag. She wrinkled her nose and put on a mock-disgusted expression as she exclaimed, “You smell like sex!”

Aaron smiled and leaned down to scoop the petite redhead into his arms, making her screech with laughter, and confessed, “I come by it honestly.”

Nora giggled as Aaron struggled up the stairs while carrying her, more strained by having to go up sideways than by the weight of the girl. “Nice dad joke, perv,” she said, followed by, “I hope you didn’t completely wear yourselves out before I even get to have any fun!”

Puffing a little as they reached the upper floor, Aaron assured her, “I am confident that we still have the necessary resources to show you a good time.”

Laughing once more as they entered the bedroom, Nora remarked, “That sounds so formal! I feel like I should salute, or put in a requisition order or something!”

Aaron gently tossed the redhead to the foot of the bed and stretched his arms and back, which had the unintended but not unwelcome side effect of exposing his half-hard cock through the gap in his robe. Nora was quick to reach out and grasp his member, cooing excitedly, “Ooh, look what I found!”

Aaron grunted and sighed as Nora took his manhood into her mouth, staring down at her bright eyes as she pleasured him. She only bobbed her head a few times before pulling back and proclaiming, “This dick tastes like pussy.”

“That’s because he was balls-deep in my snatch a few hours ago, girl,” said Melissa sensually as she crawled down the bed to hug the new arrival and nuzzle at her neck. “Consider that an appetizer, because let’s face it, you owe me some pussy-licking, don’t you think?”

Tamasree joined in, kissing and cuddling Nora from the other side while reaching around to grasp the redhead’s thighs. “Just so you know, Melissa has reached an agreement with me and Aaron regarding our status. Aaron is my boyfriend, but he’s also hers, and she and I are girlfriends. It’s all mutual. So, if you want this to continue past tonight, you need to know what you’re getting into.”

Nora moaned softly as the trio began undressing her slowly, kissing and touching each new patch of exposed flesh. Aaron knelt down to rub his face against her fuzzy red pussy, which caused her to arch her back with pleasure. Melissa took it as an invitation to lavish attention upon the pale and slightly freckled breasts, while Tama continued her temptation. “What do you say, Nora? Do you want a boyfriend and two girlfriends?”

Nora just moaned in response. Smiling, Tamasree ran her hands up and down the girl’s thighs and asked, “Does it turn you on, thinking of being pleasured by one of us while the other two watch? Do you enjoy making a spectacle of your beauty; your sexuality? Do you like being the center of attention? Does it make you cum when people fuck you with their eyes?”

“YES!” screamed Nora as she suddenly climaxed. “Yes, yes! Yes to all of it! Fuck me! Show me off! I love it! I want everyone to see how sexy I am!”

The trio continued to tease and pleasure their new girlfriend, helping to extend her orgasm for several minutes of recurring crests, before she finally begged them to pull back a little and let her recover. The foursome did their best to cram together on Aaron’s bed and snuggle one another, with Aaron and Tama holding Nora between them and Melissa spooning Aaron from behind. After a few minutes of enjoying the closeness, Nora felt recovered enough to mention, “Oddly enough, that was actually what I was going to suggest, anyway.”

Chuckling, Aaron asked, “Which part?”

“All of it, basically,” admitted Nora. “I didn’t realize how kinky I really am until I started fucking around with you perverts!”

Nora yelped a little as Tama pinched her butt in retaliation, but they immediately kissed and made up. “So, it’s not exactly a coincidence, but I told my parents I needed to borrow their camera equipment for a school project. That’s part of the reason they came up here today, to drop that off for me. It’s a professional quality little set-up, with a boom mic and some umbrella lamps and other stuff.”

Aaron was a little confused and asked, “So, you’re wanting to record the scene we’re going to do in class?”

“Well, yes, but I thought we could all have some fun with it first,” she confessed, not quite concealing a sly grin.

“What’s the master plan, then, pervert?” teased Tamasree, “You want to make a sex tape?”

“Right the first time!” chirped Nora, booping the surprised girl on the nose.

“Are you serious?” asked Melissa, whose face clearly expressed her interest and excitement at the idea.

“Absolutely!” confirmed the redhead. “You two are porn addicts anyway,” she said while kissing Aaron’s chin. Nora then flipped around and gave Tama a kiss on the nose and concluded, “And you’re a closet pussy-hound, in case you’re still in denial!”

All four of the teens laughed and Tama said, “Well, I guess all our secrets are out, now! Except his, of course,” as she winked at her boyfriend.

Aaron got slightly nervous and asked, “What secret would that be?”

Melissa let out a loud peal of laughter and climbed up to straddle Aaron’s head, rubbing her pussy against his ear as she exclaimed, “Obviously she’s referring to how you were secretly a Casanova all along, dummy!” All the girls were laughing, but Melissa’s giggles turned to groans as Aaron tilted his head to put his tongue to work on the blonde’s lower lips.

“Don’t spoil the porno!” said Nora, giggling a little and swatting Melly on her ass. “I’m gonna go grab the stuff and we can set it up in here. Don’t anyone pop a cork while I’m gone!”

Heeding Nora’s advice, Aaron settled for just teasing Melissa’s sex, which made her whine and pout, while the other two went downstairs to grab the supplies. They were soon back and then the love-play was ended for a little while as they tried to decide on the best set-up for their first foray into adult videography.

“How are we going to do this?” asked Tamasree. “Are we trying to tell a story or are we just fucking each other on camera?”

“I vote for just fucking,” said Melissa, raising her arm. “I mean, this is mostly just going to be for us to see, right? No reason to play make-believe. Although I won’t say no if you all want costumes and fake accents and whatever.”

Aaron laughed and said, “Maybe we should all wear hats.”

Tama and the others didn’t quite get the joke or reference, so instead she asked, “Well, then, are we just going to do whatever we feel like, or is there a plan for who does whom and when, in what order, etc.?”

Melly smiled and gently pushed Nora onto the bed and said, “I’m going to start by getting my pussy licked since I already went down on Red. I want to finish by having Aaron cum all over my face. We can just play the rest by ear!” Nora triggered a remote and several beeps indicated that the cameras were recording. She tossed the device aside and turned her attention to paying her oral debt to the blonde, while Aaron and Tamasree situated themselves alongside, with Tama sitting atop Aaron and facing the camera.

Aaron was able to put the cameras out of his mind easily enough, since he couldn’t see them from his vantage point between Tamasree’s straining thighs. She seemed to be the most uncertain about the situation, which was no real surprise, since he hadn’t used the ADMIN app to do much in regards to her own exhibitionistic tendencies. Still, she was clearly turned on by the situation and probably by her success at maneuvering them all into the polyamorous relationship she wanted. Aaron concentrated on giving her pussy his best work while letting his hands explore her legs and back, concentrating on her less obvious erogenous zones. Her increasing wetness and twitching indicated that his efforts were beginning to bear fruit.

Tama eventually shifted her position a bit, allowing her to make out with Melissa as they both rode their lovers’ faces closer to climax. Aaron felt a hand brushing against his side and turned his head enough to see one of Nora’s eyes peeking at him from between Melly’s thighs. He reached out and clasped hands with her, sharing a knowing look before they both returned to their licking. They kept their fingers intertwined the entire time as Melissa and Tamasree cried out their nearly simultaneous peaks.

Tama seemed to need a bit of a breather, but Melissa was perhaps even more turned on than before, and she aggressively licked her own cum from Nora’s face before doing the same to the fluids coating Aaron’s. Tama picked up one of the smaller handheld cameras and zoomed in from behind as Melissa eagerly lapped up the girlcum, getting a close-up view of the blonde’s engorged labia and damp pubes. Aaron noticed Tama’s hand dipping into her own folds as she did the recording.

Nora cleared her throat impatiently and spread her legs a bit wider, clearly inviting Tamasree to devote more attention and appreciation to her dewy lips. The redhead smiled brightly, her cheeks pink with arousal, as she happily pulled herself open to give the camera the most intimate views of her sex one could ask for. Tama loomed in so closely that her breath tickled her lover as she exhaled, “So beautiful!” Nora cried out wordlessly at the feathery sensation, and a small gush of juice welled up as her inner muscles clenched in response. Unable to resist, Tamasree handed the camera to the redhead and dove in to worship the pussy with her mouth, groaning as she swiped up the fluids with her tongue.

“I guess that means I get the dick for now!” teased Melissa, who had finished cleaning Aaron’s face and transitioned to simply making out with him. She was already straddling his hips, so she simply shifted her position enough to line herself up with his dick. Both groaned as their hips moved toward each other and Aaron’s member slid easily into her depths. They quickly found a rhythm that had them both panting with lust, but Melly reminded him, “Slow down if you get too close, I want your load on my face!”

“Roger that,” Aaron puffed, and moderated his pace somewhat. The longer, slower thrusts were even more enjoyable, in certain respects, but presented less risk of suddenly erupting. Both Aaron and Melissa distracted themselves by watching Nora filming Tama as the latter was devoutly ravishing the former. Nora’s eyes were closed and her head laid back as she twitched and moaned. Tamasree’s eyes were open but had a glassy look to them, as if she weren’t really seeing anything.

Tama’s absent stare suddenly focused once again when the redhead starting moaning more urgently, twining her fingers in the dark locks of her lover. “I’m cumming!” squeaked Nora, who dropped the camera to the mattress as she held the other girl’s head with both hands, clenching her thighs tightly around it for good measure. “I’m CUMMING!” she yelled once more, then repeated the word more softly over and over again until her voice was reduced to a humming noise.

Aaron picked up the camera and pointed it at Melissa, who immediately started hamming it up with mock-sultry faces while she squeezed her breasts and muttered random, disjointed sayings about ‘big dick’ and ‘horny cunt’ and similar catchphrases. Her silliness wasn’t exactly a turn-on by itself, but it was accompanied by more rapid bouncing on his lap, which threatened to set him off.

“Slow down a little, unless you want a creampie instead!” Aaron muttered as he clenched his teeth. Melissa abruptly jumped clear of his straining erection and urgently took it into her mouth, sucking greedily.

After a few strokes she spit his dick out and said, “Cum for me, baby! Paint my face with your seed!” She immediately resumed the blowjob, pumping the shaft energetically as she concentrated on licking the head.

“Yeah, do it! Splash that pretty face!” cheered Nora as she pushed herself into a sitting position. “Deluge with the splooge!” she said in a sing-song voice, which made Aaron laugh out loud and nearly caused Melissa to choke. She spared a moment to flip the redhead off before using her hand to pleasure herself.

Tama reached out to take the camera back from Aaron and whispered, “Give the girl what she wants, babe. Cover her with your love!” Aaron smiled at Tamasree and reached out to hold her hand as his head fell back.

Moments later Aaron was grunting, “I’m cumming!” Melissa whipped his dick out of her mouth just as the first eruption occurred, moaning with delight as she aimed the explosion at her face. Tamasree zoomed in to capture the event close-up, as the pretty blonde yanked the cock to milk every drop. It wasn’t the largest load Aaron had ever produced, but it was still pretty substantial considering how recently he had gotten off. Five or six good jets had splattered over Melissa’s smiling face, mostly around her mouth and left cheek.

Melissa looked directly into the camera as she sucked on the head of Aaron’s cock to clean it. Releasing it with a loud slurp, she used her fingers to slide the cum toward her mouth, purring with satisfaction with every new taste of the salty fluid. “Mmm, yummy cummy!” she said, causing Nora to laugh off-screen.

Aaron sighed and said, “That was amazing. I’m the luckiest pervert in the world!” Nora moved over to snuggle with him, while Melissa started nosing around his crotch for any drops she might have missed. Tama straddled his belly while zooming in on his face, smearing her pussy juices across his torso.

“You might be lucky, but you’re not done for the night!” she proclaimed. “Your next load is going in my pussy, babe!”