The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: Same drill applies to this story as does any adult story. This is just a story from one’s wild imagination. If you take this seriously, then you need help. Any resemblance to person(s) living or dead just happens to be pure coincidence. If you like what you read, let me know. Thanks. Now, on with the story.

Return to the Dorm

By Begbie Rentonspud

Chapter 2: Welcome Home

Jonathan and his new friend step out as the elevator doors open. Annie mindlessly pulls her master’s bag behind her as Jonathan looks around. The halls of familiarity has changed dramatically since he was last here. The floor is brightly lit by a more contemporary design. The kitchen where he had his first college thrills was replaced by a more sterile look of white paint and stainless steel. Jonathan sighed but he knew it had to change from the early 80s look it he remembered. Pulling up into the room, he pulled out his keycard and proceeded to open the door as Annie just blankly stared straight ahead.

Right down the hall, the door of 609 opened. A red-haired girl stepped out. She wore a black turtleneck with a black skirt that cut off just above her knees. The thin sweater accented the curves her breasts. She closed the door and began walking up the hall. After slipping her card into her little purse, she looked up and saw Annie. She smiled and began to wave. “Hey, Annie,” she said down the hall. Jonathan looked up and saw the girl walking up the hall. “Annie,” she questioned as she got closer. Jonathan looked over at Annie. He had to do something quick. He then remembered the mind link he had with her. He turned to the door and proceeded to pretend to have trouble with it. He sent a mental signal over to the zombie girl standing behind him. Annie’s eyes widened as her brain took in the command. Then her lids began to blink as if life had entered her shell. She shook off the cobwebs and smiled at the sight of the redhead. “Hi, Becca,” Annie cheerfully said. She began to walk towards the girl in black. Once they reached the middle point of their treks, the two girls hugged and gave each other a quick kiss on the lips. Jonathan gave a glance over at the two affectionate friends. It took him a second to figure out that they were more than “friends.”

After a few minutes of girlfriend chitchat, Jonathan heard a distinctive “I want you to meet someone.” The plan was going well. A smirk came across Jonathan face as he continued to “try” to open the door with the keycard. The two girls stopped a few inches from the struggling Jonathan. A tap on his shoulder brought up his attention from the card to the girls.

“Becca, I want you to meet Jonathan,” Annie said cheerfully. “I met him down stairs in Kate’s office.”

“Hi,” Jonathan said as he clumsily moved the card to his other hand and extended it to Becca. Becca friendly accepted his invitation by extending her hand.

“Hi,” Becca said politely. Her hand was silky to the touch.

“Yeah, I was just showing him up here,” Annie joyfully said.

“Whoa there, Kitten. A little too much sugar on the Frosted Flakes there,” Becca said embracing her overactive friend from behind.

“Never seen anyone so happy at the beginning of a school year,” Jonathan said as he continued to struggle with his lock.

“Here. There’s a trick to this.” Becca took the card from Jonathan and licked her finger. She quickly slid her moist finger down the stripe of the card and slipped it into the lock. A quick beep from the door and the door was unlocked.

“Wow, very James Bond,” Jonathan said astonished. If there was any perfect time to take control of this girl, it was now. “Can you show me that trick again?”

Becca smiled and did the feat over again. As she gave the card back to Jonathan, she happened to notice Jonathan’s eyes. They were beaming a dull green. Becca began to feel funny... light... relaxing... obedient... She couldn’t turn her eyes away from Jonathan’s. The longer she stared, the harder it was to turn away. She was falling deep for this person she never met, but the mere thought of resisting him turned into a fleeting moment. Soon, thought was no longer except for one. Obey. What felt like hours of falling was a mere moment of contact. And Becca, a full spirited and highly opinionated person, was now a puppet waiting for her strings to be pulled by her master.

The door swung open. Becca and Annie tiredly took a few steps into the room, just enough for Jonathan to walk in and close the door. The shells stared straight ahead as Jonathan took the suitcase from Annie’s hand and set the bag on the bed. He looked around the room. It was all- new. The room was wider, with a newly refurbished floor. The kitchenette had been expanded with a full size fridge in the corner. The bathroom was larger than he last remembered. He smiled as he thought of the new adventures that would happen in this dorm room. He put his coat up in the closet and began to untie his tie. He took off his vest and placed it on the chair. He moved his bag over and laid on his bed. He stared up at the tracking lights on the ceiling and his smile turned into a grin. He sat up and looked over at the zombies, staring straight ahead with eyelids fluttering.

“Come here,” he ordered. Like two obedient soldiers, the girls obediently walked up to their sitting master. Jonathan stood up and looked over his new toys. He then snapped over to Annie. He slipped off her glasses and began to stare at her fair skin. His slowly adverted up from her lips to her eyes. Her eyes were deep but glazed. He knew there was not a single thought running through her mind. He brought her in closer to him, inhaling every easy breath she exhaled. His hands ran down to her tight posterior. He gently fondled the denim- covered rump as he swayed to the beat of her heart. Her sweet scent of raspberry shampoo filled his senses. But he knew he had a little business to attend to first. “Sleep,” he said as his hand gently brushed down her eyelids. Her head slumped forward but she remained in her standing position. He moved towards the other puppet. He sat down and moved Becca so she faced toward him.

“Kneel, please.”

The words echoed through Becca’s brain like a thought. And like a thought, her body responded. She knelt down before her master, her arms at her side. Her eyes stared directly into Jonathan’s crotch. Jonathan leaned in and lifted up her face up by her chin. Her eyes were an emerald green. If Jonathan stared any longer, he might become entranced by her deep blank eyes.

“Let’s start with formalities, shall we? My name is Jonathan Gaze. What’s yours?”

“Rebecca... Thomas...” she tiredly said.

“But you go by ‘Becca’?”

“Yesss...”

“Yeah, I like Becca myself. So where’re you from?”

“Green Bay... Wisssconsin...”

“I’m sorry but do you eat a lot of chees?”

“No... I’m lactossse intolerant...”

“Really? At your age? Hey... What is your age?”

“I’m... twenty yearsss... old...”

“And how old is Annie?”

“I’m nineteen...” Annie said under her breath.

“And what kind of relationship do you have with each other? Best friends?”

“We’re... lovers...” Becca responded in monotone.

“Really... For how long?”

“For two years now...”

“Have you girls had sex yet?”

“Yesss,” they said in unison.

This was getting very interesting for Jonathan. He’s never had his way with lesbians before.

“Have you had sex with a man?”

“No...” Annie tiredly replied.

“Yes...” Becca replied at the same time as Annie.

“Really, Becca? When was the last time you had sex with a guy?”

“Last night in... my room... While Annie was in the studio painting.”

“You were cheating on Annie?”

“Yesss...”

Jonathan looked over at the stone- faced Annie. He felt sorry for her. His attention was brought back to Becca.

“How would it make you feel if she did this? Annie, come here.” The shell stepped out of her corner and walked a few steps in front of her master. Jonathan stood up and lifted Becca to her feet. He took both girls by their hands and led both girls to one side of the room. He faced both of them so they stared each other in the eyes.

“Becca, I want you feel to feel guilty for what you have done to Annie here. I want you to feel a hundred more times guilty than you have before. You broke her trust. When I count to three, you will tell her what you told me. And after you tell her, all you will be able to do is kneel before her, apologize and watch. All the while, you will feel this guilt and the only thing that will cheer you up is Annie’s acceptance. Do you understand?”

“Yesss...”

“Now, Annie. On the count of three, you will wake up. You’re going to hear Becca tell you something. After she tells you of her actions, you will want to seek revenge. You will want to teach her a lesson, but not through violence. You want to beat her at her own game. You will feel the urge to fuck the first man you see, which would be me. You will believe that you are in control, but I still have complete control over you. Seeing your friend crying and you fucking gives you satisfaction. But when I command you to accept her apology, you will feel more love and affection toward your partner. Is that clear?”

“Yess...”

“Excellent. On the count of three. One... Two... Three...”

The girls began to stir from their standing naps and shook the cobwebs out of their light heads. Becca began to tear up as she put her hands Annie’s shoulders.

“Annie, there’s... there’s something I have to tell you...”

“What? You know you could tell me, sweetie.”

“I did...”

“What...”

“I cheated on you, Annie... Please... I’m sorry...”

“What? You cheated... With who?” “I...”

“With who, Becca!”

“Roger...”

“Roger?!? Rog... YOU BITCH!!!”

“I’m sor..” Becca sobbed as she tried to put her hands on Annie’s shoulders. Annie swatted them away.

“You know... You know... I could... How could you?”

“Annie... I’m sorry... I’m so sorry,” Becca cried as she fell to her knees.

“You know... you know what? Wait here.” Annie stormed over to the other side of the room where Jonathan.

“Hi, Jonathan. I know we just met, but I got a little favor to ask of you.”

“Yeah... Sure... What?” Jonathan played dumb.

“I want you to be the first man to ever fuck me.”

“I.... What?”

“Come with me.” Annie took him by the hand and led him to where Becca was crying.

“I’m sure you remember Jonathan. He’s here to help me.” Annie turned around and unzipped Jonathan’s pants. She pulled them down along with his underwear. Jonathan had his pseudo surprised look on his face. She pushed him down on the bed. Then she grabbed him by the tie and lifted him up into a sitting position.

“Kiss me.”

And with great passion, Annie threw herself into Jonathan’s lips and began to make out with him. She proceeded to undo his tie and shirt. They broke for a few seconds so that Annie could unbutton her overalls and remove her white t- shirt. Her D Cups bounced as she quickly threw her shirt and glasses across the room and she quickly got rid of the bra as well. Jonathan was beginning to like what he saw as his shaft began to rise. She noticed the rise too as she bent over and lick the tip. Annie then threw her mouth onto the growing shaft and proceeded to go to work. Becca was behind her crying and apologizing.

Fearing that Jonathan would come in the improper orifice, Annie released him from her mouth. She lustfully looked into Jonathan’s eyes and took a few steps back. She seductively pulled her pants down. Her red pubic hair was nicely trimmed and glistened. Her vagina was soaking wet. She turned around to face the sobbing Becca and evilly shot a smirk at her.

“You’ll feel sorry when you see this,” she said angrily at her apologetic partner.

She backed up into Jonathan’s lap. She reached in between her legs and took a hold of his rod. She slowly slid her wet pussy on top. She leaned back and pressed her lips to Jonathan’s flush cheeks. She started out slow, allowing Jonathan’s rigid shaft to get a feel for Annie’s tight pussy. She began to move her hips up and down to the rhythm of sex in her head. She moved faster and faster as her level of lust continued to rise. Her hands slowly exploring her body with every jab.

Jonathan leaned in close to Annie and whispered, “I want you to feel yourself reach a level of excitement you never experienced before. With each motion of your pussy on my dick, you will feel yourself getting to closer to ejaculation. Faster and faster, your body will get. You want to cum so bad. Your pussy is beginning to twinge. You could feel yourself wanting to release. You need release. You will release.”

Annie began to scream in pleasure. Her hands moving faster and faster all over her C cups. She began a series of sexual convulsions. Her master’s voice ringing her ears. She needs to cum. She wants to cum. She will...

Annie lifted herself off her master’s rigid manhood and released herself onto Jonathan’s lap. Her hands and fingers probed herself to release any further juice. Jonathan smiled as he let her warm cum soothe his aching crotch. Annie began to exasperate as she plopped back down into Jonathan. She slid off the bed and turned to clean off the mess she made on Jonathan. She bared her tongue like a cat cleaning her kittens. When she was finished, she turned to the sobbing Becca. She seductively crawled over to Becca, waving her ass like an invitation to Jonathan. Tempting, but there was more to come.

“See, Becca? You’re not the only one who could make me cum.” “I... I’m... sorry... so sorry...” Becca sobbed.

Jonathan crawled over to his puppets. He laid his hands on them and took a minute to catch his breath.

“Annie, I think it’s time you feel a bit sorry for what you’ve done by accepting her apology.”

Annie’s seductive/angry look turned to one of a sorry puppy. She leaned in and lifted up Becca from her crouching position. She locked her lips with Becca’s quivering lip. Annie smiled and looked into Becca’s eyes.

“Baby, I’m sorry. And I know you’re sorry. I love you and I forgive you. Come here, sweetie.”

Becca’s puffy eyes began to gleam in happiness. The two girls locked each other in the cutest little hug you could ever see. Annie’s sweaty body stains Becca’s black shirt as the two continue to embrace. A happy ending to a soap opera type story. Jonathan smiled as the girls continued to hug and give each other pecking kisses on the lips. He looked at his watch. “They should be here soon,” he thought. He walked over to the girls and placed his hands on both their heads. The two smiling girls looked up at their master.

“Sleep.”

Their faces went blank as they took a short fall to the floor, with each other in their arms. Jonathan bent down and stroked both sleeping girls’ heads.