The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: Same drill applies to this story as does any adult story. This is just a story from one’s wild imagination. If you take this seriously, then you need help. Any resemblance to person(s) living or dead just happens to be pure coincidence. If you like what you read, let me know. Thanks. Now, on with the story.

Return to the Dorm

Before we began our tale, I would like to bring you up to speed on the man known as Jonathan Gaze. After his first semester at Renton College, Jonathan left to pursue something he felt he had to find. He didn’t know what it was. After travelling the world and not finding what he was looking for, Jonathan returned to his hometown. The urge to search what he needed to find stopped like an itch being scratched. Then, he began to realize something. His powers were manifesting in weird ways. His powerful gaze was slowly diminishing. He began to lose control of the three cheerleader girls (SHAMELESS PLUG: Read “The Dorm”). Nothing too bad. They just lost three years of their lives but didn’t seem to really notice. Although, they wondered why their crotches felt a little soar and why they were attracted to Jonathan. Jonathan discovered that his powers came from strange rocks that were found in his yard. When he grabs a hold of these rocks, it is absorbed into his body and his power is replenished. Then, the itch came back. And it led him back to a familiar stomping ground. And now, “Return to The Dorm.”

Chapter 1: In With the Old, In With the New

A new semester has begun at Renton College. The freshmen timidly stare as the upper classmen greet the familiar faces. But out of this whole crowd stands a face that should be familiar but is dismissed as if it were déjà vu. You would figure that a guy dressed in a black trench coat and black suit would manage to spark some attention from the MTV influenced body. Alas, Jonathan just slips into the elevator unnoticed.

The elevator opens after a short trip up to the third floor. Jonathan picks up his small case and rolls it off the elevator. He looks around and sees that what he once called home is now nothing but a stranger to him. It will soon be home again, once he settles in. After a short trip down the hallway, Jonathan reaches the main desk of the Hall. Much to his dismay, a face that he was looking forward to see was not behind the desk. Instead, a stringy, red head guy greeted him with a huge smile. “It must be something in the Chicago water,” thought Jonathan.

“Hi,” the red head kid said joyfully. “I’m Jimmy. Are you here to check in?”

Jonathan flashed his fake smile. He quickly thought to himself, “I could make this ass do the dumbest thing with a mere glance, but is it worth it?” Jonathan pulled of his sunglasses and put them inside his pocket. “Hello, Jimmy. I’m here to check in.” Jonathan resisted the temptation of doing it.

“And you’re name?”

“Gaze. Jonathan Gaze.”

“OK. This will take a few seconds, Johnny.”

“Must... Resist...,” Jonathan thought as he began to look down at the ground. If there was anything he hated more, it was being called ‘Johnny.’ Jonathan looked up and saw a pretty brunette girl who appeared to be doing a paper work behind the red head geek. As Jonathan tried to get more visual information on this fine specimen, Jimmy began to speak. “Impeccable timing, fig nuts,” thought Jonathan.

“Here you go, my friend. You’re in room 603C. Do you know the way up?”

“I’ll manage. Hey, I was just wondering. Does Kate Winters still work at the desk?”

“Not since last year. Kate moved up in the world. She’s now the building’s resident director.”

“In other words, she’s the prison warden.”

“Yeah... Hey, how do you know Kate?”

“She’s a... close acquaintance.”

“Ex- girlfriend, huh?”

“You could say that. Do you mind telling me where her office is?” “No problem-o, Johnny. It’s just down the hall. Three doors down the left side. You can’t miss it.”

“Thanks, Jimmy.”

“See you around,” Jimmy happily waving good-bye.

“I seriously doubt that,” Jonathan said under his breath as he turned away and began to walk down the hall.

Just as the nerdy redhead had said. Jonathan saw the office door to his first college “girlfriend.” He began to smile as he read the title “Kate Winters: Renton Hall Resident Director” on the door. He couldn’t wait to see his little Magoo. Jonathan gave a knock on the door. “Come in,” a voice called out from inside. A small smile came across Jonathan’s face.

As Jonathan entered, Kate was on the phone. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, her attention diverted by the papers on her desk. She looked up at Jonathan and smiled. “Have a seat. I’ll be with you in a moment.” Jonathan walked over to a coat rack and hung up his coat. Then he took a seat in one of the chairs in front of her desk. “Hi, how can I help you?” Kate asked happily as she hung up the phone.

“Hey, Kate. How are you doing?” Jonathan responded.

“I’m fine.”

A few moments of silence pass by.

“Do you remember me?” Jonathan asked.

“I’m not sure.”

“It’s me. Jonathan. Jonathan Gaze.”

Kate had a puzzled look on her face.

“OK. Maybe you’ll remember me if I called you ‘Katie.’”

Kate’s puzzled look turns into a blank one. Her head slumps forward a bit and her shoulders drop as she falls into a trance she hasn’t been in for three years. The benefit of hyper-hypnosis, I guess.

“Now, do you remember?”

“Yes... You are Jonathan... My master, lover and best friend,” she responded in monotone.

“Best friend?” Jonathan said. “Must be that Magoo side of you.” Jonathan stood up and walked over to her side of the desk. “Stand up.”

Like a reflex, the entranced director stood up, still staring ahead. Jonathan began to take in a sight he hasn’t seen in a long time. Unlike the time he first met Kate, she now wore a Navy blue suit with matching skirt that stopped just above her knees. Jonathan came up from behind and embraced her like a child squeezes with a teddy bear. Hey, Jonathan is bad, but I didn’t say he was heartless. Jonathan turned her around and lightly lifted her head so her eyes met with his.

“Why don’t you give me one of those special kisses you used to give me. Wouldn’t that be fun?”

With that, the blank expression in Kate turned to one of lust. Her cheeks grew flush as she dove into Jonathan’s arms. She began to kiss him with such passion that would make a porn star jealous. Jonathan began to undo Kate’s hair while she undid her jacket and her blouse. Jonathan sat Kate up on her desk and broke the kiss. After a simple word, Kate went back into her blank mode. He sat down in her chair and pushed back a bit. Kate sat on her desk. Her blouse wide open, revealing her restrained breasts behind a white silky bra. Her cheeks still flush. Jonathan began to think as he looked at his toy.

“Are you wearing panties, Kate?”

“No, sir.”

“Is it because of some suggestion I planted in you that I must have totally forgotten about?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Wow. The trigger and the suggestions are still inside your head. Here I thought I had to rework them in. Lift up your skirt.”

Kate lifted up her skirt to show off her shaven, wet clit.

“You still shave, too, I see.”

“As you... commanded, sir.”

“I’m still surprised that these commands are still in you. And here I was all ready to take you over again. Ah well. And I was really looking forward to doing it, too.”

Just as Jonathan plopped back down in his seat, a knock at the door came. Jonathan stood up and whispered into Kate’s ear. She stood up and turned back around to sit down. “Yeah. Come in,” Kate said as if she were back to normal. She smiled at Jonathan playfully as the door opened. Her smile went into business mode. Jonathan turned to take a glimpse on who exactly came through. To his surprise, and delight, it was the brunette girl from behind the counter. She held a clipboard close to her chest. She was wearing a plain white t- shirt and a pair of blue overalls. What struck Jonathan the most was that she was wearing glasses. Jonathan began to figure out his mind controlling limitations after he left school. He knew that eye contact could prove to be a problem because it wasn’t direct. So, he quickly decided to try a technique that he hadn’t used in a long time. Hopefully, his mind was strong enough to do so.

“Hi, Annie,” Kate said cheerfully. “What’s up?”

“I think I should come back later. You look busy,” Annie replied.

“No, no. I’m just catching up with an old friend. Annie, this is Jonathan. Jonathan, This is Annie.”

Annie extended her hand to greet Jonathan. Jonathan just sat in his seat staring out the window ahead. Annie began to get a bit annoyed that this stranger wasn’t paying attention to her. Kate began to stare at Jonathan with a look that resembled a small girl staring at a shiny object. Just as Annie turned to give Kate a look, Annie snapped to attention. Jonathan gasped in his seat as if he were underwater and just came up for air. Kate gave him a look of relief. She smiled and glanced up at Annie. Annie’s eyes were open wide. All the muscles in her body tensed up. In other words, she was stiff as a board.

“Annie,” Kate asked the stiff girl naively. Kate looked back at Jonathan who looked like he was having a bad case of brain freeze.

“She all right, Kate. Why don’t you take a powder,” he said without looking at her.

Kate’s head just dropped on her desk. She was fast asleep. Jonathan continued to breathe heavily as he took a few minutes to recover. After the pain went away, Jonathan opened his eyes and saw Kate out like a light. She began to lightly snore. Jonathan smiled at Kate as he remembered what he had done. He looked up to see the stiff Annie. He stood up and just began to stare Annie in the eyes. She had the most attractive green eyes. He lightly held Annie by the side of her arms as he began to take in the sight and smell of his new toy.

“I want you to loosen up,” Jonathan said calmly as he looked Annie over. Annie began to loosen up a little too much. She was already slipping out of Jonathan’s hands and onto the floor.

“Whoa, too loose,” he said chuckling. She tightened up bit. She tiredly knelt before Jonathan, her head facing the floor. Jonathan lifted her up to her feet. He lightly lifted her head up a bit so her eyes met his. His hands removed her glasses and slipped them into the front pocket of her overalls. He slowly began to grope her breasts as he stared into her eyes. Like a routine of old, his eyes began to glow a dim green. Annie’s wide eyes began to slowly droop as she fell into the eternal spell.

“Hi. I’m Jonathan. What’s your name?”

“Annie Harper...” she tiredly whispered.

“What a pretty name. So, what is it exactly you do?”

“I am your willing slave...”

Jonathan looked over at Kate. He began to smile and nod.

“It must be that Chicago water. No, I meant what do you do here at this school?”

“I’m a sophomore and Kate’s assistant...”

“And what, pray tell, do you do for Kate?”

“I answer calls, file paper work...”

“So, you’re a secretary.”

“’Secretary’ is so dehumanizing for a woman and shows that a man is higher up on the corporate scale,” Annie said in monotone.

“But your boss is a woman.”

“Oh... When you put it like that...”

“Is it me or does my power shut something off?”

“Your power puts those under in a dreamy state and the thought process is slowed dramatically,” Kate said faced down on her desk. Jonathan began to chuckle. He took a breath after his moment and sat on the desk. He reached over to grab Annie by the hand and reeled her in. He brought the hand up and rubbed the soft flesh against his cheek. He closed his eyes and took in her scent. He opened his eyes and looked up at the zombified girl.

“Look, Annie. You’re going to be going against all notions and ideas you’ve once held, like women’s lib. Don’t get me wrong. I’m all for it. But from now on, you’ll be my secretary. Do you understand?”

“Yes... You’re secretary.”

“This job entails you to do whatever I want you to do.”

“Whatever... you want...”

Jonathan got up and walked behind the desk. He lifted Kate up so her rested on the back of her chair. Her head almost draping off. He looked through her desk and found a small notepad. He sat back down in front of Annie and put the pad in her hand.

“You will carry this with you at all times. Whenever you hear me say, “take a note,” you will fall into this deep trance you’re in and pull the pad out, ready for a dictation. Are you following me?” “Yesss...”

“Good girl. Now, I want you to come with me. If anyone asks, you’re taking me up to my room. And if that guy behind the counter asks you where you’re going, tell him to fuck off. Now go wait by the door.” Annie turned around and walked over to door, where she just stood.

“Kate, sit up.”

Kate’s head rose while her hands floated and rested on her lap. She slowly opened her eyes.

“Alright, Kate, I’m leaving. I want you to come up to room 603C after work. I want to work on your programming. Now, come here and give your baby some sugar.”

Kate slowly rose to her feet and robotically walked over to Jonathan and kissed him with the same passion as before. Jonathan reluctantly broke this kiss after a few minutes. He took Kate by the hand and walked her over to Annie.

“Kiss your new sister, Kate.”

Kate slipped in front of Annie and began to kiss Annie the same way she did Jonathan. Annie didn’t respond. Jonathan smiled to see his pets getting along so well. After another few minutes, he broke the kiss and signaled Kate to open the door.

“Remember, come after work.”

“Yes... sir...”

Jonathan put his arm over Annie and the two walked out. As the two walked down the hall, they passed the main desk. Jimmy looked up to see Jonathan with Annie. “Hey, Annie. Where you going?”

“Fuck... off...” Annie said in monotone as the two continued to walk by and step into the elevator. Jonathan pressed the button labeled six. “Welcome back,” he thought to himself. “Welcome... back,” Annie said immediately after he thought it. “Remind me to sever that link later, Annie.”

“As... you... wish,” Annie responded as the elevator doors closed.