The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reindeer Games

Dancer

God damn it. That was just unacceptable. Nick had gone too far this time. That was what Carol Masters was telling herself. Turning her Kris into a little boy-toy for anyone who wanted a piece of his ass. That was her job as long as he was her toy and hers alone.

Easy now, the woman told herself. Easy now. Yeah, Nick was a jerk but what he’d done could be easily fixed.

Almost as quickly as that, her blood pressure went right back up through the roof. Sure, it could be fixed but that wasn’t the point. She shouldn’t have to do it. That was the point and furthermore, Nick Masters should learn to keep his grubby hands to himself.

Yeah right, but how was Nick going to learn if there was no one there who could teach him?

Well, not no one. She could teach him and them as soon as that thought crossed her mind, Carol Masters began to smile. Yeah, she could teach him. She could teach him real good.

* * *

“Are you Holly Ivie?”

The blond looked up at the woman who was facing her. Actually, she thought, looked up probably wasn’t the right way to describe it. After all, the two of them were about the same height but it just felt right to think that she was looking up at the other woman. “That’s me,” she said.

“I’m Carol,” the other woman said. “Carol Masters.”

Holly felt a momentary shiver of fear. Her boyfriend’s ex. What did she want with her?

But almost as quickly as those thoughts entered her mind, she could feel them dissipating like sugar inside of coffee. Those thoughts existed and for a moment, she was concerned and then she wasn’t.

“I see you recognize me.”

“Well, your name,” the girl admitted. “I hadn’t ever seen a picture of you though.”

Was that anger, Holly thought. Just a flash of it maybe. No, not even that. The other woman wasn’t angry. She was someone Holly felt she could trust.

“You’re a cute girl.” Carol said. “I can see why Nick likes you.”

“Thanks.”

“Don’t thank me. That’s all on you. By the way, do you work out?”

“Not really. I mean, a little bit yeah, but mainly, I just try to eat right.”

“Well, it shows. Tell me, are you a dancer?”

“A what?”

“A dancer. I mean with a body like yours, I almost figured you had to be.”

That was a strange thing to say, Holly thought but almost immediately, her mind overrode that thought. It wasn’t strange. It was nice. It was sweet. “No,” she said. “I’m not a dancer.”

“Hmm. Pity.”

“Pity? Why?”

“I just thought with a body like yours, you’d have been perfect for it.”

“But I’m not a dancer.”

“Yes, I know. I heard you. I was just saying it’s a pity.”

Holly wasn’t sure what to say to that so she said nothing at all.

“Well, it was nice meeting you,” Carol said.

“It was?”

“Sure. It’s nice to meet the little twit who’s banging herself on my husband’s cock.”

For a moment there, Holly thought that sounded kind of angry, but it was only for a moment and then it was gone. It really wasn’t all that mean, the girl thought. In fact, it was all kind of nice the way the other woman said it. In fact, it was sort of nice and sweet.

“Well, I’ve got to be going,” Carol said.

“Do you?”

“Of course. I wouldn’t want to be caught dead talking to a little two-timing slut.”

What a sweet thing to say, Holly thought.

And with that, Carol left and Holly was free to go on about her way.

She was on her way home to Nick when a thought occurred to her. It was kind of on the way home. Okay, maybe it wasn’t exactly on the way home but it wasn’t that far out of the way. Just a mile or so or maybe a little more in the opposite direction, but still, it was kind of on the way home.

She pulled into the parking lot of the establishment and she couldn’t help noticing all the cars in the parking lot. There were a lot of people here. This was a really good idea, Holly told herself.

She walked up to the ticket window. “Hi,” she said in as perky a manner as she could because attitude was everything. “I’d like to be a dancer.”

From the way the man in the ticket booth was looking at her, you might have thought she’d suddenly started speaking Klingon.

“Did you hear me?” Holly asked.

“I heard you.”

“So can you let me in? I need to talk to someone about being a dancer.”

The man in the ticket booth just seemed to shrug and then he pressed a button. “Sure,” he said. “Come on in.”

Only for a moment did Holly question why she was here but anyway, that was quickly answered in her mind. She was here to be a dancer.

“The man you want to see if you want a job is Jose Alvarez.”

“Where do I find him?”

“Don’t you worry about that,” the booth man told her. “A new girl in the club and Jose will find you.”

Holly nodded. She couldn’t believe it. She was finally doing this. She wasn’t sure why she hadn’t done it before.

The club was dark with almost all of the attention being focused on the girl on the stage. Maybe that was why she didn’t see the man until he was right there beside her. “I haven’t seen you in here before,” the man said. “My name is Jose Alvarez.”

Holly turned towards the man. He was a big man. Big as in big but not big as in fat. He wore a tuxedo but somehow, it just looked a little bit stretched on him, but she wasn’t here to check out his clothing fashions. She wanted to dance so she stuck out her hand. “My name’s Holly,” she said. “I want to be a dancer.”

“Ah. Many girls, they come in here and they say that, but when push comes to shove, all they want to do is dance.”

“I’m not sure I understand.”

The man just grinned. “Why don’t you come to my office and I’ll explain it to you further.”

“Sure,” the girl agreed.

Jose had to admit that this wasn’t his normal way of getting new dancers. Normally, it was handled more formally through an audition process but there was just something about this girl. Maybe it was that she’d said her name was Holly. Maybe it was just that she just looked like she needed to be taught a lesson. Surely, it couldn’t have anything to do with the woman who’d visited him earlier in the day. It was surprising that he even remembered her at all. What had she said her name was? Carrie or Carol or Cara. Something like that.

But really, that wasn’t important right now.

“So you want to be a dancer,” the man asked again.

Holly nodded.

“You realized you’re overdressed for the part.”

“I know that, but these are my street clothes.”

“I didn’t ask you if they were your street clothes. I asked you if you knew you were overdressed.”

Holly nodded. “I know.”

“I want you to strip then. Just to the bra and panties. You can leave those on for now.”

Holly stripped down to her undies as if this was the most natural thing in the world for her.

“Very good,” the man said approvingly. He flicked a switch and suddenly music from the club was filling his office. “And now, let’s see how you dance.”

For a moment, Holly was confused. Dance? Just what did he expect her to do?

But in the next minute, her body knew what he wanted and she started to move in time to the music.

Good, she had his attention but that was hardly enough. Her hands started to stroke her body. Watch this, she wanted to say, but really, she didn’t to say that because he was already watching.

Her hands touched her breasts and then she was unhooking her bra. Easy now, she told himself. Don’t go to fast. Tease the man. Get him interested. Get him really interested.

She kept her hands there for a moment and then another before she let her bra slip and then she continued to dance.

Oh yeah, she certainly had his attention. She turned around and let her butt sway in front of the man before she turned around to face him.

He was looking at her panties. He expected her to take them off. Good. She wanted to take them off. She hooked her fingers in the waistband and she pushed the panties down.

Oh yeah, she wanted to say. Look at this. I’m naked now.

The man motioned for her to come to him and Holly danced her way over. “I think you know what to do with this,” he said.

She looked down and she saw that he had his cock out and for a moment, she thought that was gross but almost as quickly as she had that thought, it was gone. It was perfectly fine that he had his cock out. In fact, it was better than fine and she knew what to do with it.

She straddled his lap and her hand reached down and took hold of his cock. “What do you think I should do with this?” she purred.

The man said nothing but he had to feel the head of his cock as it pressed against her pussy.

She held his cock there for a moment longer before she pushed herself down onto his member.

“How’s that, Baby,” she purred even as she ground him deeper inside her. “How’s that. Does that feel good?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I’ll bet it does,” Holly moaned.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I’ll bet it makes you want to cum inside me, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned yet again.

“I’ll bet you can see why I want to be a dancer, can’t you?”

“Yeah,” the man said.

“But I’ll bet you want to see something before you give me the job, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

Holly couldn’t believe she was about to do what she knew she was going to do but she knew she had to do it if she wanted the job. She ground herself even harder against the man’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

She could feel it. He was cumming in her pussy and it felt so good.

“What about it?” she asked. “Do I get the job?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I do?”

“Yeah. You get the job.”

“That’s great. When can I start?”

“How about right now?”

“Right now?”

“Yeah sure.” Jose wasn’t sure why he was making that offer. Usually, he checked the girls out and he never started the girl out in the middle of a shift but there was just something about this one. “I think you got what it takes to start right now.”

“Gee, you think so?”

“I know so.”

“Okay,” a suddenly shy Holly said. She wasn’t sure why she was suddenly shy. After all, she knew she wanted to be a dancer. “I’d like that,” she said.

“Okay then.” Holly put on her clothes and she was taken out and introduced to the DJ and then Jose introduced her to the other girls. It was clear that the other girls didn’t want her around. She was, after all, the competition, and she was new and she was fresh. She might wash out but then again, she might not, but then Jose wasn’t having any of that. “Get her ready,” he told the girls. “She’s going up right after Kat.”

The girls looked at Holly and Holly looked at them. “Fine,” said one of the girls. “Let’s see what you got.”

“Yeah. Like what are you going to wear on stage?”

“I ... I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?”

Holly shook her head.

The other girl shook her head. “Fuckin’ newbies. Okay, honey. Take your clothes off.”

Holly complied.

The other girls looked at her and it was clear they didn’t like what they saw. There wasn’t anything wrong with her. The girl even had her pussy shaved bare. Damn.

“Grace, she looks to be about your size. Get her one of your outfits she can wear.”

“Me? Why me?”

“Because she’s about your size and because Jose said get her ready. You going to go up against Jose?”

The other girl cringed. “No.”

It wasn’t that hard once the girls had decided to get with the program and in a short amount of time, Holly was dressed in a matching red bra and panty set and a tight, leather black cam.

There was a knock on the dressing room door and then without waiting for a response, the DJ poked his head inside. “You there, new girl, what’d you say your name was?”

“Holly.”

“Yeah, that’s right. Get out here. You’re up next.”

She took one look at the other dancers and then she followed the man out. He helped her pick out some music and then it was her turn to go up on stage.

The men seemed to like her when she came on stage.

The men seemed to like her even more when she took her clothes off on stage.

The men really seemed to like it when she let her fingers stroke her clit on stage and when she left, they clapped even louder when she left the stage, and they liked her even better when she took them in the back and impaled herself on their rigid poles.

* * *

She was tired and sticky when she finally made it home to Nicky’s place.

“Long day at school,” her boyfriend asked.

“Yeah, but I got some news.”

“Oh?”

It was weird but there was something in Nick’s tone that made Holly think that Nick already knew what her news was. “I got a job.”

Nick’s voice was tighter. “Did you now?”

“Yeah. I’m a dancer.”

The man shook his head. “Baby, I think you’re mistaken.”

“I am?”

“Sure. Think it over again.”

Holly thought it over again. Nicky was right. Why hadn’t she seen it before. She was a student. She wasn’t a dancer.

“You see now?”

She nodded. Oh my God. What she’d done in the club. How she felt now. Oh my God. She still had cum in her pussy. Oh my God. “I’m sorry,” she said.

Nick shook his head. “Don’t be. You got nothing to be sorry for.”

“But what I did—”

“We won’t talk about that anymore, okay?”

What did that mean? Of course, they had to talk, but even as she thought that, she could feel that need subsiding. Maybe they didn’t need to talk about it, she thought. Maybe it was better to leave it alone.

“Yeah, we don’t need to talk about it,” Nick said almost as if he were talking to himself, “but there is someone who does need a talking to.”